The Savior

By 2119GH

Every photos used here aren't mine and belong to there creators Who made me a princess isn't mine credits to... More

the destruction Part 2
the destruction Part 3

The destruction Part 1

68 2 2
By 2119GH

"WHY ? What did I do wrong ?"

"Was it wrong to hope you will love me ? "

"Was it wrong i gave you my love ?"

"Was it wrong i tried my best to please you and make you proud?"

"Even if the others laughed at me said I am a fake who doesn't know her place I didn't care about it since who I wanted to recognize me was you and just you"

"Even if you loved my sister more than you love me that if you even loved me I didn't care "

"But now I understand what was wrong it was me being born to you ME SHARING THE SAME CURSED BLOOD WITH YOU! ME LETTING YOU KILL EVERY PRECIOUS PERSON TO ME!  "  

"I SWEAR EVEN IF MY BODY WAS BURNED TO ASHES MY SOUL BROKEN TO HUNDRED PIECES I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU I WILL CURSE YOU AND THIS EMPIRE SO YOUR SOULS WILL NOT FIND PEACE EVEN AFTER BEING REBORN THOUSAND TIMES! " 

... :"curse me ?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1.7M 62.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.9M 83.2K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...