š‡šžš« ššžš«šÆšž

By floridamadewritez

š™šØš”š«šš'š¬ š©ššš«šžš§š­š¬ š°šžš«šž š¤š¢š„š„šžš š¢š§ šš šœššš« šššœšœš¢ššžš§š­ šššŸš­šžš« š”šššÆš¢š§š  šš... More

š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš« š‹š¢š¬š­
šˆ
šˆšˆšˆ
šˆš•
š•
š•šˆ
š•šˆšˆ
š•šˆšˆšˆ
šˆš—
š—
š—šˆ
š—šˆšˆ
š—šˆšˆšˆ
š—šˆš•
š—š•
š—š•šˆ
š—š•šˆšˆ
š—š•šˆšˆšˆ
š—šˆš—
š—š—
š—š—šˆ
š—š—šˆšˆ
š—š—šˆšˆšˆ
š—š—šˆš•
š—š—š•
š—š—š•šˆ
š—š—š•šˆšˆ
š—š—š•šˆšˆšˆ
š—š—šˆš—
š—š—š—
š—š—š—šˆ
š—š—š—šˆšˆ
š—š—š—šˆšˆšˆ
š—š—š—šˆš•
š—š—š—š•
š—š—š—š•šˆ
š—š—š—š•šˆšˆ
š—š—š—š•šˆšˆšˆ
š—š—š—šˆš—
š—š‹
š—š‹šˆ
š—š‹šˆšˆ
š—š‹šˆšˆšˆ
š—š‹šˆš•
š—š‹š•
š—š‹š•šˆ
š—š‹š•šˆšˆ

šˆšˆ

18.2K 779 418
By floridamadewritez

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-50 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-25 comments💬.

ZOHRA

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2021: 11 P.M.

"Sissy" I said hugging Majesty.

"Hey boo you look good" she said smiling big causing me to smile.

"You look good too" I said smiling.

"Hey Zion it's nice to see you again" I said holding my hand out then he shook it.

"Hey Zohra it's nice to see you again as well" he said then I took my hand back then I looked at Majesty.

"I know that look and he's perfect Zohra I really want him to meet granny and pop-pop" she said smiling really big.

"As long as you're happy and he's not putting his hands on you inappropriately it's all good and you know granny and pop-pop gone show out" I said then she nodded.

"I know but how was your day and did you meet your new roommate" she asked while the music in the club blared while we sat in the back of the club in the private area that Durk had reserved for us.

"It was good I saw Mrs.Washington today and she wants to have lunch with us next Saturday, and my roommate happens to be her son Tribe he doesn't talk much which I ain't gotta problem with but his girlfriend so annoying yo" I said rolling my eyes at the thought of her.

"Oh my gosh yes we need to have lunch I miss her it's been a minute since we talked, and what she do" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"She just mad insecure and think imma take her mam from her yea he's fine but I'm not that type of female if y'all in a relationship imma respect that a thousand and one percent but she doesn't get that and I'm fine tryna tell her like I know how it feels to be cheated on and I refuse to be some rebound pussy for anybody" I said honestly then she nodded.

"Purrr mama and granny raised us right self respect is so imperative to have" she said causing me to smile.

"It us but that's them coming in tattoos and white girl" I said then she nodded looking over at them slightly.

"Bestie let's dance papi don't come out till 11:30" India said smiling then I got up and joined her.

"You so lucky you my bestie" I said smiling.

"Nah hoe you lucky I'm your bestie what would you do without me" she said hugging me smelling like liquid already,

"Loose my mind just like you would do without me" I said she started smiling.

"You damn right, but ion smell no liquor on yo breath so it's time to get druuuunnk" she dragged out causing me to laugh.

"Grab us a bottle" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Oh shit me and my bitch finna get fucked up, and get us some hookah too" India said excitedly.

TIME SKIP: 1 A.M.

"Zohra you ok bitch" India asked laughing laughing while looking at me.

"Yea" I said chuckling.

"India what you did to my sister" Majesty asked laughing hard.

"I ain't did shit" India said laughing hard.

"Zohra" I heard a familiar voice call out causing me to ball my face up.

"What you want Alex" I asked rolling my eyes then I saw Tribe look over at me.

"Can we talk, please and you look beautiful" he complimented.

"No, and she know she looks beautiful" India said sobering up pretty quickly to speak up for me.

"I'm not talking to you India I'm talking to Zohra" he said looking at her with a mug.

"No, I don't have anything to say to you Alex it's been years I no longer have love you or care to even discuss what happened that was embarrassing I though what we had was forever but I was blinded and I know now my worth and will never be dumb over a nigga again I learned my lesson thank you for being a good teacher but I'm sure I passed the exam with flying colors you can leave me alone now" I said looking at him.

"Please Zohra" he pleaded trying to reach out for me.

"Get away from my sister nigga she done with yo fuck ass what you don't understand" Majesty asked mugging him then I moved her out the way because this was my battle and I don't want her to possibly get hurt.

"I will mace you so fast get away from me and stop having yo friends text me from fake accounts I'm through with yo behind been done with for two years and you keep coming back, why? You tryna mess me up some more? I told you I learned my lesson and that means I'll never give you another chance I'd rather die than give you another chance"  I snapped looking at him now standing up with my things.

"You're drunk you don't mean it" he said then I socked his behind right in the face.

"I meant everything and I'm telling my pop-pop on you" I said then I looked at my fist and it was red but I didn't care.

"Bitch ass nigga my bestie don't fuck with lame ass lil boys she gone find her a real man who gone give her orgasms and not them fake ones she told me she was having" India said causing me to laugh.

"I need a bath and darkness I'm heading out I love you guys walk me to the car, please" I said looking at the girls.

"Yea, baby let's go we finna go home" Majesty said then he grabbed her heels and placed her slides in front of her then he grabbed her bag.

"Ok my love" he said kissing her causing her to cheese big then he wrapped his arms around her,

"I'm staying with Durk, but imma walk you out take the car and I'll ride with him" India said getting up with her belongings.

"Ok boo" I said then I felt eyes on me.

"You can say hey instead of staring it's kind of rude" I said looking at the brown skin eyeing me down.

"M-my bad" he stuttered causing me to smile and nod.

"You good" I said then I grabbed India's hand then we started making our way out the club with security.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH, 2021: 10 A.M.

Walking out the room I smelled the smell of bacon cooking and I just know that ain't my bacon I'm smelling.

Walking in the kitchen I saw Tribe leaned on the counter on his phone while Serena was at the stove flipping my bacon.

"Umm I know that ain't my 12 dollar bacon" I said looking at the pack knowing that's my 12 dollar bacon.

"My man was hungry I'm gonna replace it" she said then I just shook my head.

"Cool cook my stuff with asking, call me out my name multiple times, what's next you gone try and be my friend" I asked then I turned around and just walked back to my room so I could get dressed.

"Can you stop whining for one day" I heard Tribe mumble.

"Who you talking to" I asked looking at him.

"You, you been whining ever since last night crying over that nigga in the club" he said then Serena started laughing thinking that shit was funny.

"Nigga you really thought you ate that first I was never whining I'm just keeping it a stack with y'all and two I was never crying over a nigga at the club and you should know because I felt and caught you staring the whole night now laugh at that" I said with a big smile on my face shutting them both up then I walked inside my room.

AN HOUR LATER

"Yea pop-pop the delivery guy setting it up now" I said into the phone.

"Ok baby and you better out all yo food, dishes, and appliances in your room" he said causing me to nod.

"Yes sir imma use the empty drawer for my appliances and dishes and keep my food in here with me" I said opening the drawer then I started wiping it down.

"Does it have enough space for you because I can get you a bigger one" he asked causing me to smile.

"Yes pop-pop it has more than enough space and it even has a freezer that's deep and it has a lot of space in the middle and on the sides" I said pointing to the empty space by my dresser then he placed it in front of there and it was a perfect fit.

"Thank you so much Michael" I said smiling at the delivery guy.

"You're welcome Miss Simmons, sign here and enjoy the rest of your Sunday" he said handing me a clipboard then he plugged in the fridge and tapped the glass to make sure it worked and once it did he turned it off again.

"You too" I said signing the paper then he gathered up his trash and walked out of my room.

"Thank you pop-pop you the goat it's so pretty and it matches my room Im finna fill it now and put my new microwave on top" I said cheesing pushing the box in front of me.

"You're welcome my sweet baby call me if you need anything else I love you" he said.

"Yes sir and I love you too" I said then I hung up.

"This drawer perfect and it's deep" I said looking at the drawer my blender will fit perfectly and my dishes.

15 MINUTES LATER

"Mine, mine, mine, mine" I said grabbing my drinks out the fridge and putting them inside my bag one by one while they sat inside the living room watching T.V.

"All clear, this mine too" I said grabbing my blender and the last of my bowls off the counter then I walked across the living room to get to my room with all my items in my hands.

"It's not even that serious you really crying over 12 dollars you running out of pop-pop's money" Serena said causing me to laugh then I turned around.

"Bitch you been trying ever since you saw me yesterday because you afraid imma snatch yo lil ass boyfriend up with yo insecure ass when I have no intentions to so you been egging me on, first don't call him pop-pop because that's my grandfather not yours and it's not the fact that my bacon is 12 dollars it's the fact y'all used my shit without asking which is disrespectful, what daddy didn't put money in your account last night? Now I suggest yo ass leave me alone before I tell my pop-pop who you are and yo ass kicked out their law school because one thing they don't play about it their grandkids bitch" I said surprising the both of them by the looks on their faces.

"Now play with yo weak ass boyfriend and not me hoe" I said narrowing my eyes at her neck then I rolled them and turned around and pushed my door opened with my foot then I slammed it because they really got me fucked up.

If they think they can bully me they got another thing coming I know I'm a sweet girl but I'm not gonna let anybody walk over me.

~•~

TRIBE

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH, 2021: 11 A.M.

"Baby maybe we can have a round before I leave" Serena suggested while climbing into my lap.

"I'm not in the mood" I said looking at the T.V.

Truth is she don't even know how to fuck she just be screaming and crying like I'm killing her and I barely be stroking her ass.

"You haven't been in the mood all month, what's wrong with you? You seeing another girl" she asked mugging me.

"No, you know I don't do that cheating shit and I just don't want to have sex it's not a crime" I said looking at her.

"Mmtch I bet when I leave you're gonna try and fuck her" she said getting up from my lap.

"Why everything gotta be about her I'm not dating her I'm seeing you and you been acting up ever since my mama started talking to her and invited her out to lunch" I said now mugging her.

"Yea because we've been seeing each other for 7 months now and she doesn't even acknowledge me, but she told talk to ole girl like she her bestie and we're supposed to have that bond not her and I know something between y'all gonna happen while I'm gone" she said in disgust.

"Serena I think it's best if we break up you obviously don't trust me and I'm not finna keep telling you I'm not a cheater but you don't believe me so get your things and leave" I said then she started bawling her eyes out causing me to scoff.

"Fuck is you crying for? You gone run to Pizza Hut and he gone fuck you so good like he did last time, right? If you really thought I wasn't gonna find out about that you slow as hell especially if you using that obvious ass name I was looking for my way out and now I got it, enjoy your ride home" I said leaning back on my bed.

"I-I'm sorry please don't break up with me I love you" she chocked up.

"Bye, you loved what I did for you sexually that's why I'm glad I never really let you in because this shit don't even hurt it just makes me mad that you're still standing here tryna justify shit you were just accusing me of doing so I think you should leave so I can get back to setting up my things for my classes tomorrow" I said then I grabbed her bag and passed to her then I grabbed my iPad my mama gifted me for this year.

TIME SKIP: 7:45 P.M.

"Pussy undefeated might give you a title" I heard Zohra singing while she moved around the kitchen.

"I suggest you stop looking at me I don't need no more problems with your girlfriend" she said pouring milk inside of a bowl.

"I'm single" I said paying attention to her movements.

"Kudos to you" she said continuing to make a cheese sauce.

"Can we start over" I asked then she looked at me with a blank face.

"I don't give second chances especially to people who think they know a situation and try to use it to belittle me I'm just your roommate I tried to be nice and try to become friends, but I'm good for now" she said then she turned around and dropped some chicken wings in some hot oil carefully.

"I apologize I was wrong for that and I hope you can forgive me one day because I'd really like to get to know you since I'm finna be staying with you for quite some time" I said honestly and she just nodded.

"Ok, dinner will be ready in a lil bit I ain't that mean" she said then she played her music again and turned it all the way up signaling she done talking.

Getting up from the chair I went inside the living room and sat down then I turned on the T.V. I know I can be a asshole at times but I honestly don't mean to be I wasn't always like this pain turn me cold, struggle made me cold, and I'm still trying to find ways to defrost this coldness from my heart and my body because I'm ready for change.

I'm ready to mend my broken heart and to be able to love and trust properly, but I don't think I'll ever be the same after that phone call I got 5 years ago.

Chapter 2 is complete🥳.

Any feedback or questions?

Hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your libraries. 🥺🙏🏾

-floridamadewritez 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 51 11
šˆš§ š­š”šž š°š¢š³ššš«šš¢š§š  š°šØš«š„š, š°š¢š­šœš”šžš¬ ššš§š š°š¢š³ššš«šš¬ ššš«šž š„šØš¬š¢š§š  š­š”šžš¢š« š¦ššš š¢šœ. š“š”šž š¦š®š š š„šžš¬ š§šØ...
18.8K 1K 17
"š˜šØš® š¬šœššš«šž š¦šž," š€ šœš”š®šœš¤š„šž š„šžšŸš­ š”š¢š¬ š„š¢š©š¬ ššš§š šš š¬š¦š¢š„šž š¬š©š«šžššš šššœš«šØš¬š¬ š”š¢š¬ šŸšššœšž š¦ššš¤š¢š§š  š”ļæ½...
104K 3.8K 56
"ššš§š šØš”, š²šØš®'š«šž š šØš§š§šš š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š²šØš®'š«šž š šØš§š§šš š°ššš§š§šš š”š®š  š¦šž ššš§š š¬šŖš®šžšžš³šž š¦šž." ššš¦ššš§š¢ š°š¢š„š¬šØš§...
540K 22.1K 38
š“š”šžš² š”šššÆšž šš š¬šžšœš«šžš­... š’š­ššš«š­šžš: šŸŽšŸ”/šŸšŸ/šŸšŸ