Always And Forever

By Mikeysbaeeee

just read😘 More

C A S T
O N E
T W O
N E W H O U S E
T H R E E
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N pt.1
S E V E N pt.2
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E

F O U R

239 3 0
By Mikeysbaeeee

Ramiyah

"Jerney, Janae, Jess, Devin, Griggs, and Mikey are coming over" i told my mom.

"why you smile when you said mikey" she asked brushing her hair.

"heyyyy Jonahhhh" i cooed her as she laid on the bed.

i'm so jealous of her eyes. there gray and all of ours are brown.

"don't try to change the subject who's mikey?"

"a guy i met at the gas station a couple of days ago"

"is he cute?"

"you could say"

"does he know you like him?"

"no"

"well i guess we'll have to see when he comes" she said.

"i guess so" the doorbell rung.

i walked out her room walking downstairs opening the door to see Janae, Jerney, and Jess.

"heyyyyy" i said letting them in hugging them one by one.

"ouuu girl this is niceeeeeee" Jerney said looking around.

"AND SHE GOT GOOD LIGHTING" Janae yelled on the steps.

"shhhhh i have a baby sister now you can't be yelling" i said to her laughing.

"your mom had Jonah" jess asked.

"yup 6 days ago" i said smiling.

"look" Janae said showing us her picture.

"those are nice and i like the orange on you"

"thank youuuuu" the door bell ring one more time and i opened it seeing the boys.

"hey guyssss" i said hugging all of them one by one hugging mikey last and longer.

"mimi go get Jonah i wanna see her" i went upstairs and into my moms room seeing Jonah looking around.

"ma there here and jess wanna see Jonah"

"ima be down there in a sec" she said putting her eyelashes on.

i picked up Jonah and took her downstairs.

"omggggg look at her eyes" Janae said.

"she's beautiful omggggg" jess said.

"i'm just ready for her to get older already"i said looking at her smiling.

"she yo sister or niece?" griggs asked.

"sister"

"mimi can you do this tiktoks with m-" aysa started yelling till she seen everyone.

"that's aysa?!" Jess asked running to hug her.

"i missed youuuuu" she said to aysa.

"i missed you too hunnybun" aysa said making me chuckle.

"anyways- omg is that mikey williams!" she yelled. how does everyone but me know him.

"OMG! i have to call paige she's gonna flip" she said running back upstairs. i followed behind her going to my moms room to lay Jonah down considering she had feel asleep.

"alright come on let's meet your friends"she looked good. i was still in my pjs.

we walked downstairs together.

"hello everyone i'm sha'tavia ramiyahs mom but y'all can call me mama t"

"wassup" the boys said.

"heyyyy" the girls said.

"i'm Janae"

"i'm Jerney"

"i'm Devin"

"i'm Griggs"

"and i'm Mikey" my mom nodded her head smirking at me. i rolled my eyes going to my room.

i changed and then told everyone they could come in.

i sat on my bed mikey sat next to me. jess sat on griggs lap in my chair. devin was on the floor. janae was texting somebody laying down smiling. jess was on somebody's live.

"so wassup wit chu" mikey asked looking at me.

"what chu mean wassup wit me?" i laughed.

"nothing" he said laughing as well. i got up and went to the bathroom.

*out side the door*

"mikey let's prank ramiyah" janae suggested.

"what prank?" mikey asked.

"flirting prank?" janae asked.

"you gotta do it with sumbody who knows how to fight Ramiyah be beating people" jess said shaking her head.

"jerney you know how to fight?" janae asked.

"not really" she said laughing.

"i know how to fight but i ain't doing that to my bestie"jess said shaking her head.

"i guess it goes back on me but i'm down" janae said laughing.

"ask her what she's doing" janae whispered to jess.

"mimi what chu doing in there?" jess yelled.

"my makeup" mimi yelled back.

"go sit where she was sitting next to mikey and then call her in here" jerney said. janae ran next to mikey and then quickly grabbed her phone and then called her.

*back to ramiyahs pov*

"ramiyah come" i finished putting on my lashes and then opened the door seeing janae and mikey next to each other but i brushed it off.

"yes?"

"why you-." mikey started and then scrunched his face up.

"what?" i said getting a attitude cause why he lookin at me like that.

"can you get me a water" janae asked. mikey held his hand out motioning for me to come.

"ok" i said walking away. i went to the steps and before i can go down mikey wraps his arms around me.

"moveaaaaaa" i said grabbing his hands

"noo why you mad"he said all up in my neck.

"ain't nobody mad" i rolled my eyes moving around.

"mikey come here ion know why you keep studying her when she clearly being mean" janae said. she getting toooooooo comfortable knowing i like him.

he let go of me and walked downstairs and got a water.

"ramiyah mikey in here on yo phone and it's unlocked" janae yelled. i walked in the room.

"gimme my phone"

"ion got it"

"i'm not playing. i'm being so dead ass give me my phone"

"i am too"

"mikey what chu doing later" i threw the water bottle at her head hitting her head.

"ohhhhhh!" griggs yelled.

"omgggg!" jerney put her hand over her mouth.

"are u crazy?" janae said rubbing her head.

"say sum slick shit again and watch how fast it becomes my hands." i said blankly.

"now give me my phone mikey" i said walking up to him about to go in his pockets and grab it.

"don't be touching all on him" janae said mugging me. i've had enough.

i punched her in her jaw and then the side of her face with my other hand. she punched my eye and the mikey grabbed me pulling me back.

"word to my dad put me the fuck down cause this bitch got me fucked up"

"chill out"

"it's a prank" janae said walking to me with a camera.

"you punched me in my eye" i said walking away from them.

"girlll u threw a water bottle at my head and punched me in my jaw" janae laughed.

"i apologize" i said hugging her. i never say sorr—

"thank y'all for watching i love y'all very very much and hope to see y'all next time byeee" she closed the video.

"i don't like y'all" i said going to the bathroom.

"you love us stop playing" janae said wrapping her arms behind me. i started brushing my long straight wig.

"mikey come get your girl she looking too good for my liking" janae yelled.

"shut upppp" i said smiling.

mikey came in with his eyes closed. he opened them and then walked out.

"you know i get my braces off tomorrow" i said smiling.

"that's why you look good cause you about to get them off" janae said laughing.

"yes ma'am" i went to go get my dress and kick janae out the bathroom. i grabbed my heels and did little touch ups before walking out.

"omggggg my best friend looks beautiful" jess said shocked.

"MIKEY!" jerney yelled.

he came in with the boys.

"y'all trippin i do not look that good" i said laughing walking to my moms room to show her.

"mommy look" i said walking in. she looked at me and then put her hand over her mouth just staring.

"are you crying?" i asked her as tears ran down her face.

"it's never that serious wait till my birthday y'all acting like this over a dress and sum heels" i said hugging her shaking my head.

"can we go to that hotel and take pictures please" i said. mikey obviously took me.

ramiyahmarie__: If you ran like your mouth, you'd be in good shape too

mikey:😍😍😍
jessikatheprankster:😍❤️
booboo.kitty:my love💕

"you look pretty" mikey said hugging me.

"thank you" i laughed.

"why you acting like that"

"like what?" i said confused. next thing i knew his lips were on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 4.9K 57
A LaMelo Ball Story πŸ€πŸ¦‹
85.5K 2.9K 26
Read❀😊