When Worlds Collide

נכתב על ידי taffle10

The universe me and my friends made combined with Origins SMP עוד

The Visitor
a really rowdy game of uno
Enemies at first sight
Peace and quiet. Or not.
A not-so good night's sleep

Map

36 3 0
נכתב על ידי taffle10

   I'd manged to settle in fairly well to Alchemist's End. I loved everything about it. The nature just roaming around all day, the smells of rain and fresh cut grass, and the food was just, for lack of a better word, 🤌. 

  I'd been given a room upstairs given how tall I am, in the east living quarters. It has a nice cosy fireplace aswell, its brill. And yet despite how good it was, and how much fun we had, nothing particularly exciting happened. That is until 2 days later.

   We all sat playing uno as usual in the front room, when there was a loud knock at the door. It was a stormy night, and relatively late, so this was quite unexpected as you can imagine. I went to answer it, a little annoyed cos I had to step over all the other games we'd played that night. I turned the black key in the lock, and the door almost flew open from the force of the wind. I held it back before the wind died down, and I could see exactly who was at the door. A boy. A boy with dirty blonde hair, seemingly no older than 17, wearing a red and white t-shirt and a heavy looking jacket. His eyes were red and puffy, his hands shaking from the cold, and he wore a small strung around his neck, which I later found out was a compass. But despite all this, the most surprising thing by far was what was on his back. Wings. 

   They were a white-ish colour, clearly dirty and damp from the rain, and with gold tips on the end of each wing. I had never before seen anyone other than Icarus who had wings before, and this kid was definitely not from Outer Oceans. I shouted behind me, "Icarus. You might want to see this."

(The start of another one I have a lot of ideas for, hope you like so far!)
https://archiveofourown.org/works/34263979/chapters/85249939
THE FIC IS CALLED "MAPS TO ANOTHER WORLD" BY ICARUSISANIDIOT ON ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN GO READ IT RN GO GO GO.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.4K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...