Miraculous Oneshots

By Kakabear808

Just a series of oneshots including salt, maybe ¿death? and crossovers from both Marvel and DC only. Future... More

DC

Brucie- Requested

1K 25 6
By Kakabear808

This is inspired by MegaLectrice
Hope you like it!
Also, there is an openly affectionate gay couple so dont read if your homophobic.

They left me. How could they? Im the one who got them here! Im the one who planned this all!
You know what, whatever. Lets just get to Wayne Enterprises.
Tikki helped me get ready, and since they already left me I didn't hurry.
I chose one of the outfits I had stayed up making last night, and it was a Riddler outfit.
Yes, I know he wasnt the Riddler anymore, but I liked the style, even if it was a little cheesy. Maybe Pagg was rubbing off of me.
Oh yeah, why do I have him? 
Because Adrien is a horrible person and an even worse holder. At first he 'forgot' I buy more camembert for Plagg, then he started to not feed him regularly, only when he wanted to go out as Chat, and only for his pleasure. He stopped fighting, and it was too dangerous to give anyone anymore miraculous so I was alone.
I was finally able to get him alone by saying I was ready to reveal our identities to each other, and when he detransformed I saw how bad Plagg looked, and thats when I took Plagg away and tore into him.
It didnt matter that it was Adrien Agreste. I had stopped liking him a long time ago, ever since he sided with Lila and started abusing me like all the rest of them.
Even now, a six months later, Plagg rarely ever made jokes, but he stayed with me forever. I kept the ring on a necklace and left him out. He never asked for cheese, in fact, I had to beg him to eat.
I gathered Plagg, Tikki, and Kaalki into my bag and walked out of the room, bidding the other kwamis goodbye.
I got onto the elevator and checked my phone for any messages.
Yep, there was over thirty missed calls and texts.
I quickly called Chloe back, and told her I would be there in approximately thirty minutes, depending on how bad the foot traffic was.
So when I was walking to W.E. following mny gps, I didn't notice them until they were to late.
"Argh!" I shouted as I was shoved against the wall off the alley.
"Give us your money little girl, and maybe we'll let you live," one of my muggers said.
"Ha, but we won't actually let you live!" The other said.
The first one scoffed. "Seriously Tee? Whatever. Just give us your purse now."
I smiled coldly at them. The old Marinette may have cowered away from them, but I've been fighting super powered villians for three years.
Moving quickly i grabbed the arm of the first mugger and flipped him over my shoulder. He hit the wall hard as I just punched the second in the face, instantly knocking him out.
I sighed happily as I brushed myself off. "Alrighty then, let's go." A clatter and a grunt made me turn around to tall redhead in a green suit blowing on his fists softly.
"Ah, I must be getting soft." He looked up and saw me watching him in astonishment and smiled at me. "Excuse, I saw that you were in need off assistance. This man right here was coming at you with a knife."
He kicked the mugger in the head softly and laughed. "Yep, he's out cold. Anyway, can I help you with anything? You seem to be lost, and its not safe to be lost in Gotham."
I watched him work narrowed eyes for a minute before nodding.
"Unfortunately my phone broke," I said picking up my now broken phone off of the ground. "Do you know the way to Wayne Enterprises? I have a tour there."
The man gawked at me for a minute before asking, "Are You from Paris?"
Nodding slowly I asked back, "Yes, why?"
"Come with me my dear, I'll take you to Wayne Enterprises."
The redhead ushered me out of the alley and towards, I assume, W.E.
"Now, I am Edward Nygma. I happen to be headed to Wayne Enterprises, so why are you here instead of your your? Didn't it start over a half hour ago?" At my confused look he smiled understandingly. "I work there, and your class is famous. Your own supervillian. How... Exciting!"
I scoffed. "Sure its exciting to people outside of paris, but I was left behind. Im sure it was an accident, but it hallens to often," I mumbled the last part , but unfortunately he heard.
"What was that?"
"Nothing," I chirped.
Mosieur Nygma eyed me sceptically but took my answer. "So, you a fan?"
I grinned. "While I dont agree with his intentions I like his riddles. They seem fun, well, as fun as they could ve at that time."
Mosieur Nygma looked amused. "Oh really, well, I have one for you. I have cities but no houses. I have mountains but no trees. I have water but no fish, what am I?"
I grinned. "How about... a map."
"Ah, good job girl. By the way, what is your name?"
"Marinette. Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

No ones P.O.V.

So it went on like that for the twenty
minutes, the two of them exchanging riddles, each getting more difficult than the last.
When the two of them staggered into Wayne Enterprises laughing arm in arm like old friends the employees watched wide eyed.
Did the girl not realize that this was one of the old villians of gotham, the Riddler?
Or was she faking her joy to get closer to the Waynes?
Though that was quickly squashed when they met her.
"Excuse me, I was supposed to be with the school tour from Paris. They left me behind on accident. My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I arranged the tour." The whole time she kept that beaming smile on her face as she conversed softly with Nygma, exchanging riddles with him at full force.
The receptionist listened halfheartedly as Marinette slammed into him with no mercy, shooting such hard ones that the Riddler himself wouldnt even have been able to even guess correctly.
But Marinette didnt rub it in. When the receptionist told Marinette where the class was currently, she just stuck out her hand with a bright grin.
"I hope this encourages you to become even better than you think you could be. I await the time we rematch eagerly Mosieur Nygma."
When Nygma shook her hand back she bounced away with a skip in her step.
But no, Nygma wasnt done eith her.
He wasnt the best detective in Gotham for no reason. He had a gut feeling and he was going with it.
He followed her silently as she chose to take the stairs instead of the elevator, interesting.
The soft click of her heels was the only noise as she basically sprinted up the stairs giddily, leaving Nygma behind to eat her dust. Any noise he would have made was covered up by her heels as they clicked on the stairs in a rapid pace.
She could run up stairs without tiring, another clue.
She opened the door to the seventeenth level, and after a few seconds Nygma followed.
The moment he heard the laugh that sounded like nails on a glassboard her entire demenor changed.
Marinette shrunk into herself and lost that sparkle in her eye as she kept her eyes downcast as kept to the sides and shadows.
"What is going on with you Miss Dupain-Cheng?" Nygma whispered to himself.
He watched as a blond, a redhead with glasses and a sausage hair hirl sauntered up to Marinette, cornering her.
"You have sone nerve showing up here Mari-trash. Especially after what you did to Lila," glasses hissed, slamming her hand right next to Marinettes face.
Marinette wouldnt look at anyone, instead keeping her gaze down as she defended herself weakly. "I didnt do anything Alya."
The blond reached out and took Marinettes hand gently, almost like a lover would, but there was no doubt he wasnt her lover by the sneer painted on his face.
He leaned forward and whispered something in Marinettes ear, to quiet to hear, before pulling away with a smirk and squeezing Marinettes hand.
Hard.
Even from this far away he vould hear the bones break and shatter as Marinette just whimpered in pain.
The two assailants walked away with a proud and smug look while sausage hair stayed behind and whispered something into her ear, much like the blond did, before grabbing the crushed hand and squeezing it, drawing out a barely muffled scream from the bluenette.
Sausage hair swaggered away while two other classmates rushed forward.
One was had tomato red hair and the other was a blonde like the blond.
"Oh Mari, are you okay?" The redhead exclaimed.
Marinette let out a dry laugh. "Yeah, its just like, the fourth time hes done it this month."
The blonde pulled out a wrap frim her large bag and handed it to Marinette.
With a quick thanks she started wrapping her hand, carefully setring what bones she could back.
She would just have to make sure she broke her hand next akuma. It would heal then.
Nygmas blood boiled as he watched the little ball of sunshine he had grown fond of just casually patch up a broken hand like nothing, barely even wincing as she patched herself up, even though she had almost screamed in pain when the others hurt her.
Wait a minute.
Thats when Nygma came to a semi-conclusion.

Edward Nygmas P.O.V.

She seemed numb to the pain, almost like she was used to pain, but not from the abuse from her classmates.
Maybe, just maybe it was more of a psychologic pain when her classmates did it, which is why it hurt worse.
But what could possibly make her so used to pain, just regular pain without anyone causing it then?
I kept watching as Marinette brushed herself off like nothing hallened and walked after the group with her friends. 
I followed them for the three hours they took the tour and watched as Marinette was abused both verbally and physically by her classmates, excluding the Blondie and the Redhead.
The sausage haired girl seemed to instigate most of it, lieing about how Marinette was always hitting her and whispering threats in her ear when I know for a fact the only time Marinette got within five feet of her is when the liar herself walked up to her.
Shooting a quick text to Bruce I caught the newest lie.
"Oh yes, me and Damiboo are so close! We're actually dating." Then she gasped loudly and covered her mouth appaled. "Oh no, I didnt mean to say that. But I can trust you guys right?"
She looked around at where the class was gathered around her as they all nodded vigorously.
"Of course Lila, you can always trust us," a short blonde haired girl with with a pink dress said.
I watched furiously as the liar covered up an evil smirk with a kind smile. "Oh thank you you guys. Brucie wouldve been angry if word of our engagement wouldve gotten out. Oops I did it again!"
My mouth was agape at the absolute bull she was spewing out and how everyone seemed to lap it up like it was the essence of life itself.
Oh no little girl. You dont know who youre messing with. You do not lie about my family.

"Oh Brucie, did you kbow Damiboo is engaged? I certainly didn't."

"What do you mean Edd? And no, Damien is not engaged, im guessing thats what you mean by ?Damiboo?"

Oh this is going to be good.

"I'll meet you in your office for lunch, get the surveillance ready for me, I have a surprise."

"Excuse me what?!" Bruce exclained, slamming his hands on the table.
I couldnt keep the small smile from my face. God I love this man and his protective instincts.
"Are you smiling Edd? Is this a joke?!"
That wiped the smile off my face. "What, no," I hissed. "I was just thinking about how awesome you were!"
I took great pride in the blush that crept up Bruces neck and face.
"Wh- Edd- don't-"
I grabbed his tie and pulled him forward, smashing my lips to his. When I pulled away smirking I said, "What? You wouldnt stop yelling."
He sputtered some nonesense and my smirk grew even wider. "Whats wrong Bruce, bat got your tongue?" Laughing slightly I rolled my eyes. "Nevermind, just listen and watch."
I pulled up footage following Marinette and explained to him what Ive been doing all morning and what Ive seen.
Bruce was, for once, shocked. Even more so than when I proposed to him. Hmph, Im not at all jealous of that little bewitching ball of sunshine. No, not at all.
"Ive been speaking with her for yhis last month and shes only ever said extraordinary things about her classmates, telling me all of what they've done. And its been a lot."
Oh, so hes been speaking with Sunshine but hasnt told me? Shows you how much he loves me.
I folded my arms and slumped down in my chair pouting, hoping he would notice, and he did.
"Aw, Edd, whats wrong?"
Huffing, I purposely turned away.
He slid out of his chair grinning before walking over and putting a comforting arm around me.
Arsehole.
"Someone jealous?" He whispered in my ear.
"No. Not like you kept that little ball of sunshine to yourself."
He chuckled in my ear before tilting my head up. My eyes slid closed as I awaited what was coming but it never did.
"BRUCE! COME QUICK SOMETHINGS HAP-AW GROSS! GET AWAY FROM HIM!"
Bruce junped like five feet away and I couldnt help but snicker.
"Whats wrong Dick?" Bruce asked composing himself.
"Ew, that was so gross to see. Keep the PDA private would you? Oh, something bad happened with the class from Paris."
We both paled and rushed out and down the stairs, forgoing the elevator.
When we got to the twenty-second floor, there was people crowded all over.
They parted at the sight of Bruce but didnt leave completly.
What I saw almost had me throwing up.
Tim and Jason were both pinning the blond that broke Marinettes hand to the floor as he screeched and flailed around. The rest of the classmates were watching in horror while Glasses and Little Miss Liar watched with a smug expression.
The blonde and redhead from earlier were hunched over Marinette along with two employees. I rushed forward and bullied my way in and gasped at the sight of her.
Her face was black and blue and swollen with a split lip, and a large cut on her left cheek. But that was the least of her injuries.
The two employees had striped of their shirts and were pressing it to two large gashed, one on her chest and the other on her stomach. Only, it wasnt a cut. A large pair of utility scissors were shoved into her stomach, only the handle sticking out.
It looked like it would have hit sonthing crucial, and with all the blood pouring out, it probably did.
The blonde had Marinettes head cradeled in her lap as she sobbed, keeping pressure on the cut on her cheek.
The redhead was wrapping his jacket around Marinettes thigh, it bleeding through rapidly.
Marinette herself was stiff and unmoving besides the gentle twitch of her hand.
Upon further inspection I saw she had a silver ring clutched in her hand, handing on a chain.
The blonde saw me staring at the ring and she quickly snatched her hand up, keeping it and the ring safe.
Was that...? No... It couldnt be... Could it?

Time skip. No ones P.O.V.

Shes been in surgery for three hour now. Fighting for her life.
The blonde was arrested, and at Bruces and Is prompting, the Liar and Glasses too. The rest of the class and teacher was put on hotel arrest, with two cops making sure no one left.
Everyones parents were called, and so was the school board.
Alredy, just three hours after the phone call and there was devestating evedince of child neglect, child abuse, and fraud.
Damocles had been stealing money, saying it was used for new supllies for the students when in actuality it was used for his not so secret hobby as Mr. Owl.
By next morning all of the students but the trio were being flown home at the parents expense, as all tours were cancelled, while the trios parents had to fly here.
Gabriel was furious, not only did his son attack a classmate, but already news of Gabriel Agrestes son almost killed some innocent girl for a ring in broad daylight. And the ring was hers.
Alyas parents and sisters were ashamed of her, they couldnt believe what they had been hearing.
Not only has Alya been physically abusing and bullying her old best friend, but she was encouraging Adrien as he attacked Marinette.
For Miss Rossi, this was the first time she had heard of the name Marinette, and this was also the first time she had heard of the class trip.
Apparently Lila had said she was staying at Alyas house for a week, instead of telling her about the trip. Lila was in so much trouble for forging her mothers signiture too.
Although Marinettes parents couldnt go to Gotham, as there just werent any flights left. The parents of them all took the last available flights, as was Marinettes luck.
The Waynes managed to convince them that it would do more harm than good to have her flown back to Paris. So Marinette would be staying at the Wayne manor alone, as Chloe and Nathaniel were called home by thier parents too. Plus they said it was thier fault she was injured, so they would be paying for all expenses, if the Agrestes didnt first.
She was kept in a medically induced voma for the rest of timw that they were in Gotham, so Chloe secured the ring onto Marinettes finger, one of the ones that werent broken.
When she woke up forty hours later, she woke up attacking.
The poor doctor that was there got scared half to death when she tackled him, and although she was still tense, she relaxed minutely when Nygma cane into view.
"What... happened?" She asked.
"You were attacked and-"
Marinette scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Yes I remeber that, but why am I here?"
"Why wouldnt you be here?" Nygma countered.
"Because I never am," she snarked back.
"What do you mean Miss Dupain-Cheng?"
Dick Grayson walked into the room with a notepad and pen ready, along with a recorder.
The change in Marinette was astonishing. She went from semi-relaxed to all buisness. And it wasnt unnoticed by Dick.
She sat stiffly on the edge of the bed, probably now just feeling the pain, but with Marinette you never knew.
"Of course Mosieur...?"
"Grayson. Dick Grayson. Now, before we get started, do I have your permission to record our conversation? For future references of course?"
Marinette eyed him warily but nodded. "Yes you can. May Mosieur Nygma come in and sit if he would like to. I eould feel more comfortable if someone I knew was here as I am... more vulnerable."
Dick was surprised she didnt realize they were family and had taken to him so quickly. From the proud look on his face he had taken a liking to her to.
"By the way, how long have I been out and where are my parents?" She asked as Dick turned on the recorder.
He cleared his throat before speaking.
"Um, your parents havent been able to secure a flight so you have been given permission to stay at my-uh, the Wayne manor, all expenses paid for. As for how long youve been out, well, about forty hours."
Marinettes gasp was loud and expected, but wasnt expected was the way she flew up off of the bed screeching, "WHERES MY PURSE! WHERES MY GLASSES! HOW IS PARIS?! IS IT DESTROYED?!"
Dick has never been more frightened than then as she whirled all around throwing stuff up looking for her stuff.
"Calm down Marinette, I have it right here."
Nygma held out Marinettea purse along with a brand new phone and  computer.
Marinette just snatched the purse and left the phone and computer in Nygmas hand.
"I got you a new phone and with the help of Miss Bourgois and Mr Kurtzberg they programed all of your previous contacts and an akuma alert on your phone, as they knew you would want that. They also told me to give this to you." He handed the phone and an envelope to Marinette after she checked the contents of the purse and sighed in relief.
She gingerly too the two things and opened the envelope first.
She scanned the letter quickly before reading it slowlyand relaxing.
Dick watched the exchange curiously but said nothing. The look in Nygmas eyes told him not to, and although he was married to Bruce, he was an ex-supervillian.
"Right, I apologize for that, what were your questions?"
"Hold on! Hold on just a minute!"
A blur of black and purple skidded into the room and crashed into the room while an exasperated woman with pink hair just walked in with another man following after.

Can you guess who? Comment who you think it is!

"JAGGED?!" Marinette yelled. "What are you doing here? Penny, you too? And-wait, who is this?"
Penny laughed as Jagged stood up and brushed himself off as if he hadnt just dented the wall.
"Your mother called me. I owe her a favor and it just so happens we both know Penny," the stranger said pushing out his hand. "Im John Zablon your lawyer."

Thats right, Sabine got the John Zablon, the best lawyer in the world to be the Dupain-Cheng lawyer.
All because she helped him get to his feet when he was at his lowest.
Even Bruce Wayne wasnt able to hire him.

Marinette of course knew who he was, she commissioned quite a few suits for him as LuckyBug after all.
"Ah, merci Mosieur Zablon. I believe Ive commissioned for you before..."
John Zablon nodded. "Yes you did. Fantastic job by the way. Got it made just right."
He only liked a very rare and specific type of cloth. And he researched dozens of different designers and multiple times a french designer called LuckyBug who wished to remain anonymous, as a contract made sure of it. Once he signed the contract and mailed it back, she sewed three outfits for him, all hand sewn as per her rules. She only ever hand sewed them with precision. She made five thousand when she was only asking for fifteen hundred.
He had asked Sabine if she knew anything of LuckyBug, as it was said she really just made anything for anyone. 
Sabine just laughed and said she was the one to go to.
Her two rules were she remained anonymous, and first come first serve. Although, if you made a rush order it was double, almost triple but it was always worth it. Her creations were beautiful, some said even better than Gabriel Agrestes. But the fact that she had no connections besides Jagged Stone, Clara Nightengale, and Prince Ali, and she has been in the large fashion buisness for only a year, she was doing amazing.
"Anyway, Im here to represent you against the Agreste family, the Cesaire family, and the Rossi family, although the Rossi lawyer has told me it wont be hard for the Rossi's. But I'm here to help you with this all. Would you like Mr Stone and Mrs Rolling to leave? Or stay?"
Marinette smiled at #RollingStone (a/n Yeah, thier married, I totally ship them forever!!!) "Yeah, I want them to stay. Shall we get started?"

So Marinette stoically told Dick everything, from the beginning if the lies and abuse to the end.
Jagged and Penny had their arms wraped around the sobbing girl, horrified they hadnt seen it sooner, but really, how could they? She hid it so well, making stylish yet hiding clothes, subtly going from bright clothes to dark.
Light makeup to foundation and eyeshadow.
She hid it expertly without a hint of anything wrong.
Nygma had left the room a long time ago and was making calls to some good detectives he knew, and was currently yelling into his phone.
After over three hours of questions and four whole notepads later, he was pushed out by Penny. Though Marinette never faltered answering the questions, it was obvious she was exhausted and worn out both physically and emotionally.
She was finally able to let out years of suppresed anger safely.
Once they left, including John Zablon, Penny and Jagged helped her into bed and Marinette fell into, for once, a dreamless sleep.

One month later

Hawkmoth had vanished from Paris, and Gabriel had to stay in gotham gor a while to sort out the whole ordeal with his son and the Dupain-Chengs.
The process for sueing the Cesaires and Rossi's was fairly easy, the footage from Wayne Enterprises and the witnesses that saw and heard them egging Adrien on was too much and they were sued for slander and defamation, by both Marinette, Jagged, Clara, and Prince Ali, and even LuckyBug, as a separate identity. Oh, and Ladybug made a statement too, not to sue, but more for the coverage of them bullying a real dear friend of hers.
Yeah, both Lila and Alya we're sent to an American military camp that was infamous for being tough and almost cruel, but not in the abusive easy, just, strict as hell.
The process with the Agreste family was going much more... ssloow.
But the team of employees were working day and night on the case.
Oh yeah, apparently Marinette made a lot of friends in high places as LuckyBug. Couple that with the fact John Zablon himself was working with her, not for her, they all jumped on board.
She also for some reason had the support of hundreds of celebrities, including Oliver Queen, whom had the privilege of getting a rush commision from her in less than six hour notice.
He still doesnt know she had a little steed on her side, along with a little luck.
One of the only good things that happened during this all was the fact that Marinette found a new family with the Waynes, along with a new boyfriend, the Ice Prince of Gotham, the one, the only,
Daaammmiaan Waaaaynne!

The first time Gabriel returned to Paris for some buisness was, coincidentally, the same day Hawkmoth returned.
Nygma found Marinette just portaling back after he heard the akuma alert.
She beacme all flustered and skittish as Nygma just sighed.
"I knew it."

So then it was revealed that Marinette was not only LuckyBug but also Ladybug.
The friendship between her and Diana grew even stronger.
Along with her and Alfreds friendship. She seemed to have the same uncanny ability to appear and then disappear without a trace, even though she was hurt.
Then they realized why when her Nonna Gina came and visited.
They were siblings.
It was also found out that Alfred had Dusuu during his time in the army, so when Marinette got the miraculous back, the peacock pin was going SLAP right on Alfred.

Eventually Nygma had to break the news to Marinette about who Hawkmoth was, and she took it better than expected.
If you call trashing her sewing room good.
The crashes, bangs, and screams were heard all the way from the far end of the mansion, and when it mysteriously stopped, well, everyone was worried.
Marinette left with Kaalki and Tikki to Paris, and she burst into the Agreste mansion and pinned Gabriel against the wall and ripped the pin from his shirt before tying him, Natalie, and Adrien up with her lucky charm that just so happened to be rope and duct tape.
Yeah, she put of the miraculous ladybug for as long as possible after they took it off and handcuffed them.
The Bats and Hero Riddler traveled through the meta tubes to Paris and arrived just in time to see a bleeding and furious Ladybug throwing up her luckycharm. Adrien put up quite a bit of a fight.

The trial was much easier to win after it was revealed that the three of them were bad miraculous holders, yes, Ladybug told the judge that Adrien was previously Chat Noir.

Because Marinettes parents didn't know she was Ladybug she had to stay at the manor, not that she was complaining.
She went to be immedietly after they got back from the last court visit while everyone else sat down in the living room.
Everyone saw the dangerous glint in Bruces, or rather, Brucies as they were now calling him, and they all started shouting at him.

"- No Bruce you can't adopt her!"

"I agree with you boys, he will not adopt her." The bat boys all breathed a sigh of relief. "We will both adopt her! Or first child Brucie! I can't wait!"

"Eddie," they groaned. "Not you too."

"-What?" He defended himself. "I like her too. She is a nice, intelligent young lady, and honestly we would be doing her a favor! She wouldnt be surrounded by a bunch of narrow minded idiotic apes who's obviously only sharing one brain cell between them all, and I can't let all of her potential be wasted!"

"I don't think Sabine would be happy Master Edward. It's the Dupain and Cheng women that are feared the most, and Sabine is the most feared of all."

5013 words!
I really hope you like it MegaLectrice
I had a lot of fun making this one. I know you like happy endings so here it is!
Remember, give me any prompts and I'll work on then as soon as possible!
Have a great night and bug out!🐞🐞🐞
October 7th 9:11 p.m. 2021 Hawaii time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7.5K 169
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
147K 7.9K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
208K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
172K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc