Call It What You Want

By ceberlandon

"Even if only scars remain, I'll hold you close." What was it that made it so hard to remember? This aching a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 6

2.8K 96 68
By ceberlandon

Going through the hallway lies an icicle door embroidered with multiple snowflakes around them to indicate the delicate and mostly unattainable atmosphere this entire castle radiated throughout the halls. 

Sound of shoes clicking against the icy floor bounces throughout the hall echoing in the distance that indicates someone was drawing closer. Hands pressed against the door handle pushing them to reveal a crystal-like long table in the middle with Eleven equal crystal seats on each side.

The seats have different symbols carved into them as if they all represent the person sitting on them. The atmosphere surrounding the eleven of them was tensed, none of them spoke as they stared at one another wondering why were they here in the first place but no one dared to ask.

Shoes continued to click against the floor heading towards the middle seat that was far more elegant and exquisite than the rest of the seats surrounding the table. The person who sat on it had their eyes shut as they gently tapped against her armrest. One could tell that out of everyone in the room they were someone not to be messed with.

The shoes stopped next to the center seat, hands stretching out to pour a glass of wine for the person sitting in it. Crimson red just like how they liked them. Once the wine was served the person seated in the seat opened their eyes which revealed stunning blue eyes that you could be drowned in them if you stared for too long.

The person straighten up before glancing down at the eleven people sitting on each side of the table acknowledging that everyone that was summoned has indeed arrived. "There is something I need all of you to do." the voice was cold and sharped which pierces through the tension in the room. 

This catches the eleven's attention which proceeds to look up to the owner of the said voice. And in all its glory lies the most feared and powerful being in the whole of Teyvat. The tsaritsa or one would also refer to her as her royal highness. 

"I want all of you to get a person for me." the tsaritsa said.

This sentence alone made everyone quite baffled, who was this person that the tsaritsa herself is assigning everyone with a singular mission of bringing a person here? Among the quiet murmurs of discussion, a singular person raised their hand up.

This action alone causes everyone to keep quiet and stare at the sole person raising their hand. The tsaritsa gave the person a side-eyes as an acknowledgment to the person to speak up. The person then stands from their seat before raising their question.

"What are we suppose to do with this person?" The person asked. Everyone kept quiet as the Dottore himself was asking the question. 

"I want them alive and unharmed," Tsaritsa said as she eyed down the man knowing his sick hobbies and passion. If it wasn't because of his talent and benefit towards her ultimate goal she would have pierced him to shreds with her icicles for even implying something with the person she wanted to be here.

Her words alone silence the entire room making it eerie and everyone feeling the chills to how serious the Tsaritsa said her words. This was the first time her royal highness ever implied something so passionately with a full-on threat.

The dottore took this as an answer and awkwardly sat back down on his chair feeling the air around him as if it was suffocating him with the intense stare the Tsaritsa was giving him. Another hand was raised around the eleven, this time it was their 11th member in the circle that had a question.

The tsaritsa moved her gaze from the dottore to the man currently standing, this act alone made him shiver in his place but push forward his question. "Do we have an idea on who or how this person looks like?" Childe asked as he quickly sat back down.

Tsaritsa closed her eyes, 'Finally some real question something I didn't expect from the 11th harbinger.' she thought before opening her eyes again looking to her side for her butler signaling him to bring the documents for the Harbingers around the table.

Documents were then given to all the Harbingers leaving them to inspect the file that was placed in front of them.  Some were showing signs of confusion to the person in the file while there was 2 person among them that shows sign of recognition. 

One of the members slams down the file before leaving the room altogether. This causes everyone to stare at the person in question watching the 6th harbinger leaving the room in a hurry. The tsaritsa however didn't bat an eye at the man as she had already anticipated this reaction coming out from him.

Turning to look back at the file, the picture that lay in it was a person with (h/c) and (e/c). Wearing what seems to look like traditional yet modern-looking clothing with a purple glow on their hips. Among the information that was given the name of the person lay there for all to see "Y/n".

"Ah! Y/N!!! Over here~" Venti voiced rang out as you stopped to look in the direction of the source. You saw him waving at you with a blonde braided man and a floating item hanging around them??

You walked towards them, as Venti starts introducing you to the duo. "Y/n meet aether and Paimon his traveling companion." You greeted the both of them as Aether proceed to introduce himself to you "Hey, Y/n nice to meet you and this is my emergency food."

This caused you to be confused 'Emergency food? I see a weird relationship but okay.' you thought as the floating person known as Paimon was slapping aether. Venti was silently laughing at their antics before turning his attention back to you. "So what did Jean said?" Venti asked you.

"She said it was fine and gave me a few tips on making some mora on the way to sustain myself." You said. 

"Mora??? Man, I wish I had them~ Can you believe Aether is loaded? He has like 25million Mora" Venti whine.

The sentence alone made you surprised with the amount of mora this guy had. Like what in the world did this man do to earn so much.

"That's because you spend your mora on wines you tone deaf bard." Paimon said to Venti as he only gave an "eh he" back to her as his response.

"Well turning back to the real topic. You arrived at just the right time our friends here were just about to travel to Liyue. Which makes this trip easier than me trying to ask Dvalin to fly us there." Venti said whispering his last sentence to himself which you ignored.

Aether nodded saying that they were traveling to Liyue for their Lantern rite festival. As Venti kept on ranting about how the both of you are gonna meet an old friend of yours at Liyue too. Curious as to who else knew about you from your past.

Though it's been a while since the woman appeared in your dreams or came haunting you these few days. Maybe you needed some events to trigger it, then maybe you might remember something from your past as you concluded.

The four of you if you counted the floating companion walked towards this odd-looking device that was floating mid-air. Not sure why all of you would be in front of such an item in the first place but since you have lost your memories and there are three other people guiding you in front it's best not to question their intention.

Aether told all of us to come closer as he touches the device and suddenly everything around you started to spin light shining into your making you close them momentary. You then felt your entire body shift and landed on something grassy as the air around you changes. You decided to open your eyes to find yourself in a different environment its architecture was very different from that of Mondstatd's.

Everyone was dressed differently too, which both confused and amazed you at the same time. You moved your gaze around the town taking in every single detail about the place. It looked really busy when compared to Mondstatd, everyone here was busy with high traffic everywhere which can be quite overwhelming if you weren't on the sidelines.

Aether turned around to you before smiling "Welcome to Liyue, Y/n the city of contracts."

'Contracts? that's a weird vision for a country.' you thought

"Ah it's been such a long time since I have been in the land of contracts~" Venti sighed as he stretches himself.

"Everyone looks quite busy though there are so many people here too." You said to the aether and Venti.

"Of course it's busy, it's the main economical city in Teyvat after all," Paimon said as she continue to float around while searching for food stalls nearby.

"What do you say we start off by eating some of the cuisines here in Liyue? I'm sure we must all be starving by now." Aether suggest.

"Sounds great, Let's Go!" Venti said.

The three of you went to a restaurant with a food stall next to it, Aether mostly did the touring as he was more familiar with the city than any of you. Reaching the store a man who was behind the bar saw Aether and waved at him as aether waved back. 

"Welcome to Wanmin Restaurant, what can I get for you." The guy said

"Hi, Chef mao is Xiang Ling here by any chance?" Aether asked as he direct all of you to sit at the table inside the restaurant.

"Xiang Ling? That girl's off to pick up some ingredients for her new recipes ideas." the man is now known as Chef Mao replied as he continue to prep ingredients.

"Ah, typical Xiang Ling then. Can I get some food?" Aether asked.

"Haha, of course, that's what you are here for after all for the Wangmin experience." Chef mao said.

As Aether proceed to order the dishes to chef mao, it didn't take long before the food arrived either. Now on the table were dishes that waters your mouth with names you have never heard of. The table contained dishes such as Black-Back Perch Stew, Squirrel Fish, Jueyun Chilli Chicken, and Golden Shrimp Balls. 

They all looked so delicious you didn't know where to start though some of the names are quite weird their looks don't disappoint. All of you dig in as you try to memorize the taste of the food into your brain it was just that amazing that you didn't mind having seconds.

Once you were done with lunch, Aether gave you a personal tour of Liyue Harbour and its specialties, he then brought you to the yuehai pavilion as he explained that this is where the Liyue Qixing which was a group of people who governs over Liyue work at as their past base the Jade Chamber was destroyed due to some event that took place not too long ago. 

While on tour a certain individual happened to be passing by the area and saw you, which made the person frozen as they stared at you in disbelief. Aether who was explaining the small details of the place saw the individual and decided to call them out.

"Hey, Ganyu! I guess you are busy with your work again." Aether said as he waved his hand to beckon Ganyu to come over. Seeing as Ganyu was still frozen in her place as her eyes were staring dead at you, Aether decided to approach the woman which causes him to snap out of her daze.

"Ah! Traveler, it's nice to meet you." Ganyu said to Aether but she kept on glancing at you the whole time which started to weird you out a little like why is she staring like that just like Venti did in the tavern back then. Did she perhaps know you? As you took in her figure the two horns on her head intrigued you.

This went on for a while as Aether was still conversing with her, on instinct you reach out to crease her head. This action alone made Ganyu shiver in her place as a blush took over her face. Everyone's attention was now on you as you were still creasing her head, you weren't sure why were you creasing her head in the first place but something was telling you to as if it was instinctual or a habit. 

Paimon's jaw literally dropped to the ground as Aether also stared in shock as Venti was humming as he drank a wine called Osmanthus wine if you remember from the conversation in Wangmin restaurant a few moments ago he is a real alcoholic just where in the world does all the alcohol get store in that small body of his. 

"Wh- Wha- What WHAT! Why is Y/n creasing on Ganyu's head and Ganyu just standing there! She doesn't let anyone touches her horns too!!" Paimon said out loud as Aether nodded in agreement.

You snapped out of it as you immediately removed your hand realizing what you were actually doing to someone you just met. "I'm so sorry I don't know what went into me it just happened. I'm not sure why something told me to do that." You said as you continue to apologize to the girl, she must have been horrified you thought.

Ganyu felt sad the moment you stopped creasing her head as she missed your action deeply its been centuries since you had done that to her after all. But she was confused about why you were apologizing in the first place it's as if you don't remember her. 

"Ah, it's fine. Besides, it came from Y/n-sama after all so I am glad" Ganyu softly said.

"Y/N-SAMA?! Ganyu actually knows Y/n?!" Paimon shouted now gaining everyone in the surrounding area's attention on them.

Aether turned around to apologize for the commotion caused by Paimon's action before he smacked her in the back of her head as Paimon sheepishly said her sorry too as the crowd went back to what they were doing.

"Huh? Why wouldn't I? I have known y/n-sama for millenniums now." Ganyu said confused on why Aether and Paimon looked so shocked to hear the news. What she didn't know was you were staring at her in disbelief too, millenniums? How long have you been alive? Nobody even told you about this important piece of information and the only one who knew about you from your past was Venti who didn't say anything about it.

Wait a minute Venti said he knew you from a long time ago too. The three of you stared at Venti who was still drinking his wine as he finally notice the stares at him. He gave a sheepish laugh "eh he." 

"EH HE TE NANDAYO" Paimon shouted.

A/N 

First author note and all I have to say is that reading all of your comments made me crack up. This book is full of grammar mistakes so I hope you can bear with me and it also might not makes sense at times so I appreciate that you guys are even reading it in the first place. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 9.9K 38
[Genshin Impact] [Scaramouche x fem!reader] [Please don't read this if you are younger than 16⛔️] You were born visionless into a world (Teyvat) whe...
31K 1K 10
After your death, he swore to never forget again. [contains spoilers for the 'farewell, archaic lord' quest] 【yandere zhongli x fem reader】
17K 664 23
Waking up in another world is terrifying. Not remembering anything is worse, though. Teyvat is a strange world filled with mysteries for you to explo...