¹REDEMPTION ❥ klaus mikaelson

Autorstwa Anna6307

𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - BOOK 1 in the 𝘙𝘚𝘜 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦. 📼�... Więcej

❥introduction
❥graphic gallery
❥part i
❥cast
o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
❥part ii
❥cast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

xv

2.8K 78 60
Autorstwa Anna6307

Lucy's look for this chapter ≈

CHAPTER XV

❝ But, what's the auspicious occasion? ❞

Surprisingly, Lucy took Bonnie's advice way too seriously and went to the doctor the very next morning, even bothering to wake up early in the morning.

"Your friend was probably right." muttered the doctor as she bandaged Lucy's arm. "There might have been some bacterial infection, but the thing is that it's not any wound given by some animal. It really looks like a knife wound, I'm very sure. Did someone stab you or something?"

"No." chuckled Lucy awkwardly, thinking back to what exactly happened last night. "But how can you be so sure?"

"I speak from experience." the doctor shrugged, beginning to wrap up all the things, keeping them back in their respective places. "Several people come here everyday, with different ailments. One recently came with a knife wound."

"Look, here." she took her own arm, enacting how the cut would have been given to her.

"Imagine this to be the knife-" she picked up a scalpel, "-and it would have gone this way-" tracing it lightly against her whole upper arm, where Lucy's wound would have been, "-and here we go, a knife cut."

"I figured that much out." said Lucy as she filled the patient form the doctor had passed her and the doctor laughed awkwardly at her comment, taking the form back from her when she was finished.

"'Lucy Wright'." the doctor read aloud her name. "Aren't you Stefan Salvatore's friend?"

"I'm that famous, amazing." Lucy smirked.

"Meredith Fell." smiled the doctor as she shook Lucy's extended hand.

"Fell? Related to the founders of Mystic Falls by any chance?"

"Yes, I'm aware of what lurks through this town."

"How do you know Stefan, by the way?"

"Um... A friend of mine knows his girlfriend, so he met him through her. But, I've never officially met him, only heard a thing or two."

"Including me being a friend of Stefan." hummed Lucy. "What's the name of that friend of yours?"

"Alaric Saltzman."

"Alaric........" she looked around, thinking hard. "Oh, yeah! The history teacher, right?"

"Yes, the history teacher." chuckled Meredith.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"Hello, Lucy, mind joining us for a drink?"

"Where did you get my number?" counter - questioned Lucy as she drove past the driveway of her house, one hand settled firmly on the steering wheel and the other holding phone against her cheek, a phone call with Kol ongoing.

"Mayor Lockwood was kind enough to pass it on." said Kol. "And you'll be surprised to know how reluctant she was. People always expect the worst of me."

"Well, don't go bothering kind souls, Kol." said Lucy as she u-turned her car and began driving back.

Lucy felt a certain protectiveness towards the Lockwood Woman, something that came with the friendship that blossomed between them almost a decade ago, but still unaltered and unaffected by whatever storms hit either of their lives. Technically, Carol could be counted as Lucy's first friend (after Stefan of course) in Mystic Falls, even though it happened years prior.

Lucy didn't feel keen on involving her in life threatening situations, because after all Carol was a mortal being capable of dying by the smallest of tripping down the stairs or getting stuck too hard on the head.

"Anyway, who are these 'us' I'll be joining?"

"Oh, just me and Nik, at the Mystic Grill."

"Sure, I'll meet you there."

The drive to Mystic Grill turned out to be a lengthy one, considering how Lucy had to drive all the way back from her home (which was at the outskirts of the city) to the Grill (which was in the inner part).

The Grill was as usual bustling with people chattering and giggling in groups of two's and three's, unaware of the supernaturals walking among them.

Lucy spotted Klaus and Kol by the bar counter and made her way to them.

"Hello, Mikaelsons." she greeted with a grin, standing against the bar counter as they both turned around at her voice.

"Oh, Lucy." said Klaus, looking pleasantly surprised. "What an amazing coincidence."

"Coincidence." she laughed lightly, averting her eyes to Kol who stood there with a proud smirk. "Certainly, a coincidence."

"What will you have, love?" asked Klaus before calling the bartender.

"Something strong." she grinned mischievously as Klaus gave a light laugh at her choice of beverage.

"Aren't you being such a gentleman today, Nik?" said Kol in a teasing tone as Klaus turned to him.

"Well, can't help being a gentleman when such a beautiful woman is standing in front of me, can I Kol?" smirked Klaus as Lucy merely rolled her eyes, laughing lightly at his flirtatiousness.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"So, Lucy," said Klaus, taking a sip of his drink. "how are you now?"

The three of them had been chatting for a while now before Kol went to the dance floor, leaving the two of them alone together.

"How am I?" repeated Lucy in a confused tone. "You just met me yesterday, right?"

"Right." he nodded slowly. "But, I heard, uh, about that accident last night."

"Accident?" she seemed confused for a moment before a look of realisation crossed her face.

"Oh, that-" she pulled up her sleeve where a white bandage was tied around her whole upper arm "-it's just this small little cut. Nothing else."

"Here, show me." he said, setting aside his drink and taking her hand in his.

"Alright." she said slowly as he keenly observed her arm, most probably using his knowledge about first aid that he had gathered over his lifespan of over a thousand years.

"You can't observe anything through bandage, can you?" she laughed.

"I can't." he nodded. "But it is bleeding."

"What?"

"I can smell it." he shrugged. "It's quite strong, I must say."

"Oh, god." she groaned in frustration. "I'll be back in a minute."

"Let me help you." he offered, beginning to stand up.

"No, no, it's completely fine." she shook her head, pushing him gently back in his seat. "I'll manage. But, really, thank you."

"Anytime, love."

Lucy headed for the rest room, carefully removing her bandage to see that the wound was, indeed, bleeding a little.

Although, something was wrong.

Small black veins were surrounding it, so small that they were barely visible and she had to squint hard to see them.

She furrowed her brows at it. She was quite familiar with this.

She had been given the wound using a spelled knife, making it difficult for her healing spells to work on them.

It was a special kind of spell put on a knife or some other sharp weapon to be used to cut through the hardest of the substance, tearing through any sort of magical protection.

So whosoever gave her the wound wanted her to bleed. That person wanted to make sure to get through all (if any) sort of protection she had on, making it possible to hurt her physically.

Her phone rang, snapping her out of her thoughts as she picked it up, balancing it against her cheek using her left shoulder as she cleaned up the mess, leaving her wound open after doing a non-verbal healing spell which seemed to stop the bleeding.

"Well, well, well, to what do I owe this pleasure?" said Lucy with a grin, her accent changing heavily into a deep russian one.

"Ehm..." a masculine voice on the other side of the call cleared throat before continuing in a highly formal way. "You are hereby declared as the most lucky girl-"

"I would prefer 'woman', perhaps." she interrupted with a sly grin.

"Ah, whatever. You are hereby declared-" began the same voice again only to be interrupted by a femenine voice.

"Oh, give it to me here." the femenine voice scolded playfully followed by some snickers and light laughter from behind as Lucy heard the phone being snatched away making her roll her eyes.

"He just wants to ask that when are you joining us here?" asked the feminine voice.

"Wait a sec." said Lucy, focusing on the background noises on the other side as they all fell silent before she let out a gasping childishly. "You cheaters! How could you? You guys got a whole goddamn party going on without me !?"

"Chill-pill, Lucy." tutted a male third voice playfully as the phone was passed again. "It's just the party today. The big feast is tomorrow and we won't be starting without you."

"Hmm..." hummed Lucy as she opened the door of the restroom, heading out. "I'll try coming. But, what's the auspicious occasion?"

"Ah, Lucy, look at you! What are you saying?" said the second man in a playful voice as a few chuckles were heard in the background.

"Don't tell me I'm on speaker?" sighed Lucy.

"Hell yeah!" chorused several voices, perhaps three to five, from the other side of the call.

"Oh, god." she groaned playfully.

"Anyway, now about the feast thing," said the female voice from before, "no need to act anymore, because we know everything."

"What do you mean?" she let out a confused laugh.

"Our dear," said a new femenine voice playfully, "Mr.Quiet here-" Lucy heard a back being thumped loudly followed by a loud 'ow!' "-got us the information from the inner circle. But, don't worry, we have taken care of our gossip queen, her mouth is totally sealed, no one else knows about it."

"What information?" asked Lucy curiously.

"Ah, Lucy, we know about the whole spell thing you are going to do." said the first masculine voice from before with an air of playfulness.

"And trust me, everyone is so excited!" exclaimed the feminine voice loudly.

"Oh, yeah." Lucy said slowly, even though she had no idea what they were talking about; as her eyes fell on Casper who stood in a corner, looking at her with an expression that clearly said 'I want to talk to you'.

"Look, I'll call you later, okay." said Lucy distractingly as she began to follow after Casper who was heading out of the Grill.

"Hey, Lucy, what happened? Where are you going?" interrupted Kol as she was just about to go past the bar counter where the Mikaelson brothers were sitting.

"Come on, join us for another drink." offered Klaus with his usual smirk.

"Uh..." she hesitated, her eyes flickering back to where Casper stood at the entrance, tapping his foot impatiently; not that Klaus failed to notice that.

"Thank you, but I'll take your leave now." she looked at him apologetically before rushing out of the Grill.

"Aww, don't look so sad, Nik." tsked Kol as Klaus stared at her retreating figure wistfully.

"Shut up, Kol." grumbled Klaus, taking a large sip of his drink, drowning it at once.

"Look, Nik, I know how to woo her-" Kol began as Klaus' neck snapped towards him at his statement.

"You? You know?"

"Uh-huh" he shook his head with a smirk. "I saw, in fact helped a friend of mine woo her; don't worry he's dead now-" he added on the questioning gaze of Klaus "-so, in short I know the tricks and tips."

"Who was 'he'?"

"At that time, about a century ago,-" said Kol very subtly adding "- the time you daggered me last time-" before continuing "-we used to have a kind of friend group, quite ironic because I was the vampire and all others were witches, he was a part of that group. He tried hitting on her, failed. Tried again, failed. So, at last he came to me, the ultimate knowledge house for such matters, for advice and I gave him a tip or two and then he succeeded."

"But, he died later on, how?"

"Lucy killed him." shrugged Kol as if it was the most normal thing to say. "He came and whipped her off her feet, then made the idotic mistake of cheating on her, so in turn she killed him."

"Quite an amazing display it was." Kol continued with a twinkle in his eye. "Humiliated publicly, scorn at, laughed at for days, then finally executed in such a creative way - tied to the back of a shark and thrown in the deepest ocean with a stone tied to him - although, I would have preferred tearing his heart out, but anyway, it worked for me quite well."

Klaus snorted before smirking to himself, "I think we are quite the similar types, Lucy."

"So, big brother, I really think you need my help with all this-" said Kol waving his hand once in the thin air "- because you don't seem to be doing too well in that."

"I'll take that as a challenge." smirked Klaus, setting his refilled and already finished drink aside, before heading out of the Grill towards where Lucy went.

Word Count : 2124

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

51.6K 817 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...
110K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
1.9K 101 12
Yet another 'Klaus gets resurrected' story but can you really blame me? Klaus comes back to life in December 2030 and immediately goes to Kol and D...
225K 7K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...