My Danganronpa Headcanons

By NovaDiamond21

Either created by random, from RPs, or something that legit makes sense... here they are More

A/N
Knowing the students
Shuichi
Gundham

Fears/Issues

27 0 0
By NovaDiamond21

After the killing games, some of the survivors gained fears (or basically PTSD...)

Makoto: Trust issues (due to what happened with Sayaka)

Aoi: Attachment issues (doesn't want to get attached to people, knowing they most likely will die)

Yasuhiro: Trust issues (due to Celeste trying to frame him for murder)

Hajime: Fear of corruption (he's scared he'll become Izuru again)

Fuyuhiko: Fear of being alone (because he lost Peko)

Hiyoko: Fear of the unknown (because of Chapter 3)

Gundham: Fear of being trapped (the Funhouse)

Shuichi: Attachment issues (because of Kaede)

Maki: Fear of loving again (because of Kaito)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
789K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
2.7M 67.4K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...