the diaries of wille and simon

By edvinxotis

each chapter consists of a diary entry from either wille or simon after their s1 breakup. i hope you enjoy :) More

simons diary
willes diary
willes diary
simons diary
willes diary
simons diary

simons diary

237 17 7
By edvinxotis

page 2

i couldn't get out of bed this morning. my eyes welled up with tears just thinking of all the possibilities if i hadn't been so stubborn. what if i had just taken your side, and listened to your story instead of bringing mine into it? what if i had been selfless, and tried to help you through being exposed to the whole world? what would've happened then wille? i want to know. would i be at the royal palace right now with the queen of sweden and her timid little boy? or would i be back in bjarstad, alone, waiting for you to answer my calls and texts while you were off pondering our existence? which one would it be wille.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
663K 40.6K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
603K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.