Late Nights & Pillow Fights

By IziKing

The end of the year is two weeks away, which means it's time for the final project. Baby Project 2.0 Not only... More

Day 0: Projects & Partners
Day 1: Greetings & Goodies
Day 2: Carts & Condoms
Day 3: Exes & Embarassment
Day 4: Recycling & Roller Rinks
Day 5: Towels & Toddlers
Day 6: Food & Friends
Day 7: Hands & Husbands
Day 8: Keys & Kisses
Day 9: Boobies & Babies
Day 11: Stars & Streamers
Day 12: Moods & Madness
Day 13: Dates & Dimples
Day 14: Jeans & Jumpers
Day 32: Gowns & Graduation
Day 2974: Waiters & Weddings
CONTEST RESULTS!
Prize Scene: Nighttime & Nostalgia
Character Ask Answers (Final A/N)

Day 10: Losers & Lingerie

93.5K 3.2K 1.4K
By IziKing

                                  L a n e :

 "Where are you going?"

I zipped up my jeans, turning around to see Dawn looking at me, her eyes still clouded with sleep.

"Missing me from bed so soon?" I teased.

She chuckled. "Oh of course I am, having the whole bed to myself is absolutely terrible."

I took off my shirt, walking over to the bed. "I could always jump back in."

"No, stay back, this is my bed now!" She spread herself out like a starfish over the whole bed, her chest vibrating the whole bed as she laughed.

"We'll see about that." I said, getting on the bed, pushing her to the side.

"No!" She was laughing as she feigned defeat and I smiled smugly, happy with my victory. That was, until a pillow came into contact with my face, surprising me by its force.

Dawn was on her knees, next to me on the bed and she brought the pillow back, swinging it forward again. This time I was ready though, and I blocked her swing pushing her back so I could grab my own pillow.

I swung it at her side, knocking her off of her knees and onto her back.

"Aaah!" She fell to the bed, holding her pillow above her face for protection.

I grabbed the pillow, slowly moving it to the side to reveal her face. She was surprised when she saw that I wasn't swinging a pillow at her though.

I was above her and I leaned down, my eyes not leaving her. I saw a smile spread across her face as she realized what I was going to do.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet." She informed me.

I narrowed my eyes in suspicion. "Are you just saying that so that I won't kiss you?"

"But you saw me wake up..."

"I was gone from the room for a good twenty minutes, and you're crafty as hell."

She smiled deviously.

"Go ahead." She said, closing her eyes and puckering up and she pointed to her mouth. "Go ahead, kiss me, see for yourself."

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Nah, you scare me."

"Oddly enough, you're not the first guy to tell me that."

"I would be surprised if I was, you're a scary girl."

"Gee, thanks?"

"Hey, I'd take it as a compliment, you never know when it may come in handy to be a little scary.."

She got up from the bed, chuckling. "You really know what to say to charm a lady." She said, walking to the bathroom.

"Dawn." I grabbed her wrist lightly, making her turn to look at me this time. "I'm not just trying to enchant you with my unavoidable charm. You scare me."

"Why does it feel like you just said 'I love you'?" She asked.

Because it's what I meant.

I didn't say anything though, instead I gave her a small smile and walked back to where I dropped my shirt. I pulled it over my head and put on my shoes.

"I'm going to Janey's house." I said.

"Have fun!" She called from the bathroom. "I'm gonna go to work."

"You know you don't have to go on Saturdays anymore, we're the CEOs."

"Yeah I know, but I want to go. I wanna be somewhat productive today."

"You want to be productive?"

"Yes." She scoffed walking out into the doorway of the bathroom. She was rubbing some bright green paste on her face and I couldn't see anything but her eyes. "And I have plans, so I kind of have to go."

"Plans?" I asked, smiling. "With who?"

"I'm going out to lunch with Phillip."

"Why?"

"Because he's my friend."

"Sounds kind of like a date to me." I said.

She chuckled, walking back into the bathroom. "Don't worry, I won't let him pay." She said, turning on the tap to rinse her face I was guessing.

"Okay, well have fun, do you want me to take Emily?

She walked out of the bathroom, drying her face with a towel. "No, I got him don't worry, go see your friend."

I smiled. "Okay, I'll see you later then."

She nodded, a smile forming on her face as well. "Yup, see you later."

I turned to leave, but just before I opened the door, I felt a pillow hit me in the back of my head and my smile got bigger.

I turned to Dawn who was smiling sweetly at me as she waved.

"I win."

                           *     -     *     -     *

 "Of course I didn't love him, it was only a week!"

"Then why would you tell him that you did?" I asked.

Janey shrugged, laying down in my lap. "I don't know, I wanted him to feel nice...and I wanted him to win that stupid bet because I really don't like Scott."

"Janey."

"I know, I know." She said. "I did really like him though, I just didn't think we were there yet, you know? I mean we've been together since then and my feelings have grown a lot stronger, but at the time...?"

"Does he know that you didn't mean it?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No way, he'd slit my throat Lane."

"He'd wh-"

"Joking! It was a joke." She patted my chest. "Calm down there gladiator."

I rolled my eyes, trying to keep a straight face, but I could feel a smile tugging at my lips. "Well it's not my fault, he's changed your sense of humor so I wasn't expecting that. And besides, I have to protect you in case he turns out to be scum."

"Trust me, if he was scum I'd know by now." She said.

"A boy can hope."

She rolled her eyes. "Do you really not like him because of his personality, or because he's with me?"

"Eh...a little bit of both."

"So if I told you I loved him, would it be better?" She asked.

I laughed. "It wouldn't really make a difference, either way, I'm watching out for you."

She smiled at me. "Thanks."

I nodded. "So...about that...how long do you think someone should wait before telling another someone that they love them?" I asked.

"I don't know, it depends on the relationship, I can't really say."

I didn't say anything and she looked at me for a minute, before bolting up, wide eyed.

"Oh my God! You told Dawn that you love her!"

"I may...have mentioned something...concerning the fact."

She gasped, a smile spreading across her face. "Well what did she say when you told her?"

"She didn't really say anything, I mean it wasn't exactly the situation I had hoped we'd be in if ever said it. It sort of just slipped out, you know? I was saying goodnight and I was just like 'night, love you' and she didn't know what to say."

Janey chuckled, "You're such a loser."

"Really? I'm a loser?"

She hit my arm. "Hey! Quit being mean."

"But you just-"

"It's not being mean unless you actually are a loser, i.e., me."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh please, isn't Colton some big shot at your school?" I asked.

She laughed, shaking her head. "No, more like everybody's scared of him and so they're super nice to him, which has its perks since it transfers over to me sometimes. He can get pretty aggressive to the people who are unkind to me, he's like my own personal bodyguard."

"That you have sex with."

"Hey." She said, "If you knew the things he could do, you would be very happy for me."

I made a face at her. "Ew, there's no need to brag about him when you have me right here. Do you know the kind of things I know how to do?"

She chuckled. "No, but I'm sure Dawn would like to find out."

"I'm not sure she'd be able to handle it."

Janey rolled her eyes. "From what I've heard about her, she can probably handle more than you think."

I laughed. "Why am I friends with you?"

"A question I ask myself every day. Colton says it's because of my butt and that you secretly check me out when I'm not looking, but he's clearly wrong because you do it when I'm looking as well."

"We've been over this Janey, it's there, I'm bound to look!"

She threw her hands up in exasperation. "Pervs. All of you are pervs."

"Is it perverted for me to imagine Dawn in black lingerie?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Depends, is it leather or silk?"

"Silk, definitely, oh and maybe velvet too."

"Sorry to break it to you, but either way, you're still a pervert."

"It's none of your business Cecilia!"

The shouts came from downstairs and Janey groaned, getting off the bed. "I wonder what they're fighting about now." She said, opening the door, making their shouts louder.

I followed her to the door as we peeked down the stairs to see her parents, Jack and Cecilia, arguing something new and meaningless.

It seems to be her dad who usually picks the fights, but once they start, the two of them could be fighting for hours on end.

"It's a family car, so if you've scratched it up then I would like to know how it happened!" Cecilia said.

"No! It's still not your business!" He said.

"We are a family, aren't we? That is a family car, is it not?"

"We stopped being a family the day you started being a fu-"

"Dad!" Janey said, startling them both.

"Oh, honey I didn't see you there!" Cecilia said, smiling at us.

"She was talking to me!" Jack said, pushing past Cecilia and storming into the kitchen.

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. "I don't have time for this childishness." She muttered, walking away in the other direction.

"Then get a divorce!" Janey whisper-shouted.

I knew that was what she really wanted, whether or not she had the guts to actually tell them. It was what she wanted more than anything.

If her parents got a divorce then that would stop the constant fighting in the house.

It's not even like they fight over important things, just all the little things that happen. They pick out every little flaw in each other and make it into a big fight, yet they still won't get divorced because they want to keep a certain family image.

Janey has wanted to just sit them both down and tell them how she feels for years now, but she's never found the courage, and it breaks my heart to see her like this, but I can't do anything about it. It's her fight to fight and she has to wait till she's ready.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket and she picked it up, her frown immediately turning to a smile. She talked on it for a minute before hanging up.

"Colton's gonna come pick me up in a little bit, he wants to take me out."

I nodded. "Yeah I should be getting home soon anyway."

"What?"

"What?"

"You said you should be getting home." She said, smiling. "You called your place with Dawn home."

I chuckled. "Yeah, I think I've been doing that for a while, I can't really help it when it feels so much like a home to me."

She nodded. "Well I think that you should tell her what you're thinking and how you feel, it doesn't seem like she's the kind to open up about her life or feelings, but I think she has them. How could she not?"

I smiled, wrapping my arms around Janey in a hug. "You're so sappy."

I felt her laugh. "Well, believe it or not, Colton's actually a huge romantic, he's rubbing off on me."

I pulled away, raising an eyebrow at her. "You do realize that you're giving me so much ammo on a boy that I already don't like."

She shrugged. "Well you're my best friend, if I don't tell you about these things then who else would I tell?"

I nodded. "Fair point."

She walked over to the bed, jumping to get onto it because of how high up it was placed. "And besides, who do you think I talk to about the embarrassing things you do?"

My jaw dropped. "You don't."

She nodded, a sly smile forming on her face.

"You're a terrible friend."

She laughed, "Welp, looks like I'm the best you'll get."

I rolled my eyes, following her to the bed. I got on it and leaned on the wall as we talked and laughed until Colton came to get her.

I went to the door with her, ready to leave and go back to the apartment.

She opened the door, smiling when she saw Colton standing there, waiting for her.

He wrapped his arms around her, raising her feet off the floor as her hugged her.

When he saw me, his smile turned into a smirk. "Hello Lane."

I nodded curtly. "Colton."

"Wow, do you know how great it is that the two most important guys in my life are so friendly?" Janey asked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes again, walking past them. "I'm gonna go back now, you kids have fun."

Janey sighed, her hand finding Colton's as she pulled him inside her house. "Bye Lane."

I waved, before setting off down the street to the bus stop.

When I had finally reached the apartment, I thought Dawn would be back, but all the lights were off so I assumed she was still out with people.

I locked the door, heading to the bedroom to change, but when I opened the door, the dim light hit me and I saw Dawn sitting in the bed, as she used her laptop.

"Oh hey." She smiled at me.

"Hey, how was your 'not a date'?" I asked, putting my bag down as I sat on the bed, smiling at her.

She chuckled. "It went well, I think we really got to know each other better, I might go on another 'not a date' with him soon."

"Are you sure his husband won't get jealous?" I asked.

She laughed. "Damien? Please he'd be so grateful since it seems like he's doing everythign he can to get Phillip off his hands."

"Well then are you sure your husband won't get jealous?"

She closed her computer, turning to me. "I like it when my husband gets jealous." She said, smiling sweetly.

"You like it?"

She nodded. "Mhm, I think it's really cute."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "You think I'm cute?"

"Oh definitely, you're probably the cutest husband I've had so far."

"Well shit I didn't know there was competition."

She rolled her eyes, chuckling. "So how was Janey's?"

"It was nice." We talked about you.

"Just nice? Isn't that poor girl your best friend? You have nothing more to say than nice?"

I rolled onto my back, looking up at the ceiling. "Well yeah, it was nice, I mean it's always nice to spend time with her. We just hung out and talked about random things."

"Like?"

You.

I looked over to her, a grin spreading across my lips. "We talked about lingerie."

"Really? How did that topic come up."

"Uh...she brought it up, she asked me what kind of lingerie I like."

I saw a devious twinkle in Dawn's eyes as she looked at me. "And what did you say?"

I chuckled. "Eager, are we? Are you gonna go out and buy some?" I asked.

She but her lip nervously. "What would you say if I told you that I had some...with me?"

"What?" My eyes widened as I sat up, staring at her.

She nodded. "Yeah, I just brought it in case...you never know."

I smiled, trying to hide the size of my grin threatening to tear my face in two. "Do you wanna put it on?"

She shrugged. "Why not? Go into the bathroom while I change, I'll call you out when I'm done."

I laughed, getting up from the bed and bounding into the bathroom, still convinced that this wasn't actually happening.

I closed the door and gave my teeth a quick brush as I waited for her.

"Okay, come out Lane!"

I opened the door and almost fainted at the sight.

She was lating on her side across the bed, wearing a black lace bra with a silk sheet hanging down it and matching her back lace underwear.

Her legs seemed to go on forever as they extended from her body and the way she was laying was making her cleavage extra dangerous.

"Hello darling." She said, mockingly, a huge grin on her face as she gauged my reaction.

I walked over to the bed, still unable to form words and she motioned to her body. "You like?"

I love.

"You're so stunning." I said, placing myself next to her on the bed.

I could help myself from bringing my lips to hers as she smiled at me. She responded immediately, her hands going to my back, balling into fists at the hem of my shirt before she pulled it over my head.

"You know, they should make male lingerie, it'd be pretty sexy on you."

"Oh you think?" I asked, grinning.

She nodded. "Yeah, maybe then you'd be at my level." She joked.

Not even.

I chuckled. "What would Emily say if he saw what his parents were doing right now?"

She pulled me down so that our noses were touching and our breaths were mingling as she looked at my lips, her hands still on my body as mine were on hers.

"Well lucky for you, I took him to the guest bedroom before I changed." She said, capturing my lips in hers once more.

Her hips moved forward grinding against mine as I pulled her to me, trying to close any distance there could be between us.

I kissed down from her lips to her jaw, planting small kiss after kiss, leaving a trail as I travelled down her neck. I got to the spot just above her collarbone, sucking on it as she gasped, her fingers digging into my back, knowing there was going to be a hard-to-explain mark left there for later.

She held me close as my lips were on her skin and her fingers were clinging to mine, and for the first time it felt like I cared about someone.

It wasn't like all the other times when I'd had sex with girls, it was different.

Dawn was different.

                           *     -     *     -     *

I came out of the bathroom to see Dawn laying on her side of the bed, facing the wall.

I could tell that she was awake, but she didn't say anything to me.

I got into bed, facing her, and although the room was dark, I felt like I could see her in detail.

"Why are you so far?" I asked.

"It's a big bed. Are you scared of the monsters in the dark?" She asked, I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Please, I could beat up monsters any day."

She turned to me, a small smile on her lips. "Then?" She asked.

"I want to hold you."

Her eyes looked into mine and I saw her for once. I saw Dawn Caparelli, and not the mask that she puts over herself every day for a reason unknown to me.

I saw her, and she was breathtaking.

She let out a deep breath, nodding as she moved closer to me, turning back around so that we were spooning.

My arms were around her and she held my hands in front of her intertwining our fingers. I could do nothing but look at this girl who somehow has managed to consume all of my thoughts.

Everything about her is so unique and flawed, but it a perfect way.

I could hear her laughing faintly as she drew circles onto the back of my hand.

"What is it?" I asked.

She chuckled. "It's just that you're so gentle now, which is quite a contrast to earlier."

Fond memories of the night flooded my brain, causing a smile to spread across my face. "I try my best to be well rounded, although I could say the same thing for you."

She laughed. "I can't help it, I'm a passionate girl."

"It was evident, and tonight was fun."

She turned to face me, a nervous look on her face. "Was it just fun?" She asked, surprising me because I didn't think she wanted anything more than fun out of us.

Not me.

"Did you want it to be more?" I asked.

She sighed, her eyes never leaving mine. "I don't know Lane, you scare me."

"You scare me too."

                           *     -     *     -     *

I'M SORRY GUYS, NO SMUT, I DO THIS FOR THE KIDS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 224 15
I didn't mean to do it. I repeated that in my head over and over again. All the way down the stairs and into the living. I kept repeating it as I sat...
49.6K 1.4K 27
book # 2 of 40 weeks - - I can already tell you that this isn't going to make sense unless you read 40 weeks, but anywho back to the description: Aft...
100K 8.7K 21
"My love for you is like a rose, That never dies but only grows. You pushed away, I held you close. Baby, you an angel, heaven knows." STARTED; FEB 1...
121K 2.2K 92
Anastasia has never been a rule breaker, she never joins in on the popular trends; or with the popular kids, she's always been very careful. Until on...