ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ❀

By Wrenchxoxo

A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Iwaoi Ending Part 1?
MatsuHana Ending
Regarding the endings!!
Iwaoi Ending Pt 2
Kyotani Ending
Yahaba Ending
Kunimi Ending
Thank you!!!

Chapter 17

1K 49 24
By Wrenchxoxo

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

"Ah honored guests! Welcome, welcome!"

Nekomata beamed at the newly arrived athletes on the vicinity. Opening his arms wide as he gives off a friendly vibe that everyone was grateful for, behind him was his of course, dear student athletes.

While a certain h/c-head was brimming- no, frothing with excitement, he was basically jumping up and down. Of course, iwaizumi noticed and pinched his behind softly, making him wince and stop what he was doing.

The others who witness the silencing of the energetic one, struggled to breath as they tried not to let a single laugh out of their system. In fear of the vice captain's next victim.

M/n scanned the crowd behind nekomata, until his eyes landed on a certain grey and white-ish locks, that are style upwards. His eyes widen, as he realized who it was. It was the person he wanted to see.

Bokuto Koutarou

M/n couldn't help but do a little victory dance as he waits for the coaches to exchange pleasantries. Iwaizumi noticed him and only bat an eye, he has other things to think of other than m/n...he thinks.

The team was lead to their dorm for the whole duration of the training camp, and was instructed to go to the cafeteria after setting their things down. A player from nekoma was waiting for them outside.

M/n was the first one to finish unpacking, zooming out of the room only to bump into someone. He felt a warm sweaty flesh hit his face before losing his balance, he closed his eyes as he accept his inevitable demise but before he felt the solid hard ground he felt a warm hand touch his waist making him gasp and flutter his eyes open, and there he was greeted with amber colored eyes staring into his soul, a sly smirk was sculpted on the player's face. M/n found him, handsome. Really charismatic making his cheeks flare up from the embarrassment and the position they are in.  A shout from iwaizumi made him shot up from his previous position.

"Ehe- Uh- Sorry about that...?"

The guy's smirk only broadened as he examines m/n more.

"Kuroo. Kuroo Tetsurou but you can call me baby or daddy if you want"

M/n only grew flustered at the reply, rubbing his nape and looking everywhere.

"S-sorry, but i'm not into that kind of stuff-"

Kuroo laughed and slapped m/n in the back a rather harsh one, which m/n winced but daren't show it. He didn't want to look sensitive to the guy.

An irk mark appeared on the ace's temple as he and the others watch how the kuroo guy interacts with their friend.

"Now now iwa-chan, i don't think m/n-chan would appreciate you going up there and start beating the crap out of that tacky bed hair looking rooster."

"Besides~ M/n-chan is not some helpless baby, im sure he can fend him off if he wants to."

Oikawa stopped iwaizumi from approaching the two further, his words contrasted with his face. A dead look on his face while a vein in his temple throb visibly which can be alarming for people.

While the others watch in annoyance as they repeated oikawa's words in their heads. They don't need to save m/n. M/n can do it on it's own, right?

While kyotani wants nothing more than to pull the boy away and kiss him infront of that kuroo guy just to get his point across to him.

"So, you a player in the team?"

Kuroo asked the younger, his interest was piqued from the start. From the moment he layed eyes on him he knew it was going to be interesting with the addition of the boy. Of course, he's not a dumbass, he can see and feel the piercing gaze of the boy's teammates. To which kuroo understands, m/n looks like someone who's as bright and energetic as that one tangerine they know, it would be unfortunate if someone snatch him away from their grasp and claim him as their own.

"Oh no, i'm a team manager for them!"

M/n beamed, before turning to look at his teammates who had a permanent scowl on their faces. His excitement was stopped short when he saw them, he held a hand infront of kuroo before approaching his team. A worried look was plastered on his face.

"Hey, you guys good? did something happened?"

He bombarded the team with questions, his face shows pure concern, making the team's scowls into a touched one. A comical tear drop came out makki's eyes as he imagines m/n in a field of flowers holding his hand out to him.

While mattsun did the same but a different place and scenario, this time m/n was dressed casually with a cute apron with a mini shark on the middle. A bright smile was seen on his face before calling out to mattsun.

Same can be said for the others, albeit a different version of their desired scenario with m/n.

'Thank kami-sama for this blessing of a guy...!'

Everyone spoke in their mind at the same time as they indulged themselves with their fantasies. M/n increasingly grew worried for them as he waves his hand up and down to their faces but little to none reaction was given.

But before he could forget, he reminded himself about the certain owl-ish looking ace he's seen on the crowd earlier.

"Snap out of it everyone! I have yet to meet someone i look up to!"

He beamed, everyone's ears perked up from what the boy said, their curiousity heightened, especially the feline of a human.

He already had his suspicion for the boy's person in interest, he just hopes that he got it right.

Just like what the boy said, everyone snapped out of their trance, oikawa telling them to go, leading the way even tho he doesn't know where the cafeteria is.

"Mr.Pretty boy, do you even know where you're going?"

Kuroo called out, he was leaning on the wall, a teasing smile was on his face. Beside him was m/n, an innocent look was on his face while kuroo's arm was slithered around his neck, pulling m/n to kuroo's chest, which m/n doesn't mind, really he doesn't but can he atleast wipe his sweat before sticking the poor boy's face onto his big bazonkas? Rude.

"J-just lead us to the cafeteria, rooster!"

Oikawa whined, stomping his foot before coming near them. Kuroo laughed but didn't move an inch, to which confused m/n and the others.

"If this little cutie here tells me to go, i'll go. I won't follow your orders."

Kuroo reasoned, lifting m/n's face to gaze upon his with just his index finger. Closing in just close enough where their nose touches.

This of course infuriated the members, balling their fists while some crumpled their cloth as they stood there glued to their feet and watching the scene unfold infront of them.

M/n slipped out of the boy's grasp, before putting up his hands in defense. a single sweat drop was visible on his left side temple drooping.

"You're funny, kuroo-san. Let's go before the coaches come looking for us."

Kuroo nodded and pushed himself from previously leaning on the wall. Before grabbing m/n's hand before leading the way. M/n didn't bother removing his hand from him, feeling the tight grasp.

He could only laugh the awkwardness, before turning to look at his teammates, giving them a slight bow as sorry before facing back.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Once they reached the cafeteria, the previous bustling and loud volume of the player's voices went silent. Their eyes went to the newcomers, more specifically, to kuroo and m/n was holding hands.

"WOOOAAHHH KUROBRO! IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?!"

One of them screamed, m/n quickly remember him. It was the guy he wanted to talk to, the person he idolized. Next to him was a boy with ocean blue eyes a tired look was displayed on his face. He felt a tinge of concern for the boy as he speculate all the harsh training must've made him like that.

The pair walked towards kuroo and m/n. Kuroo felt an immense amount of force on his hand, he looked to see m/n squeezing it what seems to be a small smile broadens into something bigger as the owl-looking ace grew near.

And so, kuroo put two and two together. His mind lit up like a light bulb, a devious plan was already being formed in his head.

But before he could forget, he diverted his attention to the seijoh players, he called out one of his teammates, taketora and directed him to bring the seijoh players to their coach.

Taketora did what he was told right after he made kuroo promised him a yakisoba bread.

M/n was left with kuroo and two unknown players from another school. Of course iwaizumi grew worried for the boy, but the others grew to understand that they have no other choice but to let the boy be, seeing that he was smiling and socializing they see no harm in letting him have his freedom. Unbeknownst to them, a certain spiker was struggling to keep his head cool.

"Boku-Bro! I want you to meet, wait what's your name little cutie?"

Kuroo turned his gaze to the boy, m/n tremble from excitement as he came face to face with bokuto koutarou.

"I'm m/n l/n! nice to meet ya!"

He extended his hand to be shaken by the two, which bokuto took and shook with much excitement as well. While the other shook with such gentle manner that m/n thought he was holding an angel.

"Nice to meet you m/n! Im-"

"Bokuto Koutarou, i'm a fan of yours!"

M/n cutted off bokuto due to his brimming excitement, surprising the trio. Bokuto flare up as he was berated with words of appreciation from the second year.

"I have always been a big fan! ever since i saw you play, i always dreamt of meeting you bokuto-san!"

He rambled, but cut himself off when he realized what he was doing, embarrassment was setting in him. before turning to the boy beside bokuto.

"What's your name?"

"Akaashi Keiji, a second year"

M/n snapped his finger and held the setter's hand close to his chest. A big smile that he showed to bokuto was shown to akaashi as well.

"Wow you're a second year?! you look so pretty and handsome at the same time!"

"Right?! I've been telling akaashi about it but he doesn't believe me!"

Bokuto exclaimed, shaking the poor setter in his shoulders, while m/n nodded vigourously, stars appear besides his face as he watched bokuto go on a full rant about how akaashi never believed him how pretty and handsome he looks, especially when in his school uniform.

"Woah! I bet akaashi-san looks good in anything, bokuto-san!"

"Right?!"

M/n exclaimed, unable to contain his excitement as he gushed at the duo. Flustering akaashi from his compliments, he didn't expect to be berated with compliments as well. Kuroo watched the three converse with a feeling of proud swelling in his chest.

"Guess my job here is done, i'll leave you three to it. See ya"

Kuroo excused himself to tend to his best friend, while the two energetic boys bid their farewell a bit enthusiastic. They continued to talk about the most random thing they can think of. Bokuto and akaashi invited m/n to their table but the boy only politely declined.

"I couldn't do that, you guys are a team and i have my own, i'll see you guys on your free time! bye-bye! thank you for the talk!"

He bowed multiple times to the duo before running to where the seijoh players were seated.

Akaashi and bokuto was left standing and smiling to themselves.

"He's a good kid, don't you think, akaashi?"

Bokuto asked, still staring from where m/n ran to watching him hug makki, who hugged him back. Akaashi was spectating as well, the words m/n spoke to him was so genuine he can't help but blush whenever he remembers them.

"Yeah, he definitely is."

"In that case, can we take him with us? Please! i'll be good and i won't be emo if he comes with us"

Akaashi's peace was shortlived once bokuto started begging him for the newcomer's presence. He sighed as he knew it's going to be a long night.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow bokuto-san"

Akaashi replied as he walks back to their table, bokuto, following.

Back to m/n, he's currently seated between iwaizumi and oikawa. Oikawa made lively small talks with the boy while iwaizumi held his silence.

M/n noticed it, and can't help but feel bit guilty. He sighed before turning his full attention to the ace who was stabbing his food a bit hard.

"I'm sorry"

M/n started, iwaizumi stopped stabbing his food and looked at m/n, his face was formed in a oblivious one. M/n sighed and reiterated his apology once more.

"For what?"

"For leaving you guys like that, i got caught up with my excitement and forgotten about you guys."

It was now m/n's turn to play with his food, tossing and turning the piece of meat on his plate a small smile was etched on his face.

"You don't need to say sorry, i'm not holding it against you not any one of us."

Iwaizumi explained, pointing at everyone in the table. M/n looked and see their happy faces, some were bantering some where eating while talking about some random things laughing at it from time to time.

Once they saw him stare at them, he was met with a big smile and a wave from them which warmed m/n's heart.

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to kyotani."

Iwaizumi interjected, directing the boy with the use of his eyes to not be seen by the boy in question. M/n glance at saw him having his usual scowl but this time it was accompanied with a gloomy aura.

M/n stood from his seat and transferred beside kyotani. At first the boy didn't spare a glance on him, as he continued to eat his food. But m/n kept on staring at him as he has a sweet smile upon his face.

"What do you want?"

M/n took a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm sorry."

Kyotani looked at him, raising a brow to the boy. Acting like he did not want to hear it from the boy, he wants to hear another thing from m/n but that's for him to say outloud.

"Will you forgive me, kentaro?"

M/n asked, his voice was sweet and gentle, it froze kyotani from his seat for a moment. But he didn't budge, he stood up and took his tray with him as he places it to the dirty trays.

M/n followed him, and pulled him out of the cafeteria. He pushed the boy to the wall gently, putting both of his hands a few inches away from kyotani's face.

A classic kabedon (i think).

Kyotani growled as he tried to get away from him, but the boy stayed still. His eyes were signaling that he was serious.

"Stop. Struggling."

Which kyotani took as a warning and let the boy do his thing, looking to his side as he felt his cheeks flare from the position they are in.

"What do i need to know, in order for you to forgive me?"

He asked, his voice did not have the usual tone of cheery one. It was cold, and serious. Kyotani only looked down, unable to let out a single word. Which agitated m/n.

"C'mon, kentaro let me know-"

Before m/n could even finish his words, a pair of soft lips collided with his. To his surprise kyotani's lips were soft and he was delicate in contrast with the boy's personality.

After a few moments, their lips parted, m/n's lips missing the warmth and saliva of the other.

"There. You happy?"

Kyotani still wasn't looking at him, his face and ears were red as a chili. M/n touched his lips as he grew red as well.

Kyotani Kentaro kissed him, he took his first fucking kiss..!

M/n panicked as he turn into a human tomato. He composed himself and went back kept his previous position before.

"Do you like me?"

He asked, his eyes pierced kyotani, receiving a groan from the boy. Kyotani finally looked at him in the eyes. His eyes was filled with determination.

"I do. Actually scratch that- I fucking love you!"

He exclaimed, his lips trembled, his balled fist softened as he opens his heart to the boy he ever felt such comfort and love from.

"I barely knew you-! You're just my tutor, my teammate! I don't even know your voice...! but i fell in love...It's not one of the things that words can explain. you felt so fucking different from the rest of the world, you're warm- you- you had this spark that no one else have!"

He rambled, tears forming in his eyes as he felt frustrated explaining his feelings for the boy. All he wanted was to bash his head and die.

"You're something so fucking precious that cannot be ignored, even by me! out of all the people..! So yeah, i fell in love with you. I fell inlove with the light you've given me. I fell in love with the way you made me believe..."

Kyotani inhaled deeply as he just let out his guts infront of the person he loves. His breath was abnormal as he said it all without any stops.

He felt exposed, vulnerable, skinless right now. He stared at m/n for a moment, waiting for the judgement that awaits him. He closed his eyes as he expects the painful rejection hit him at any moment.

"Kyo...I didn't knew you felt like that"

M/n started, his head hangs low, yet his voice was still sweet, gentle and understanding.

"Yeah yeah...just...just reject me already, will ya?"

Although kyotani expected to be rejected, there's still a small part of him wishes to be accepted. To be loved by the boy, he wanted nothing more than to hold him and cherish him like gold. No, to kyotani, m/n was worth more than any carnal things. He was more than that.

"Kyo, i can't promise you anything, but will you wait for me until we got our lives planned and fixed?"

M/n held kyotani's shoulder tightly, refusing to let him as if any moment the boy would dissipate into thin air. He faced the boy with his eyes brimming with tears, his nose was red from the snot. He was a mess but he did not care at all.

"Y-yeah...I can wait"

Kyotani replied, despite his trembling lips he showed a small and genuine smile to m/n. And to m/n, it was more than everything he could ask for at that moment.

He embraced the boy tightly as he rubbed circles in his back.

"I'll wait for you until the end of time, m/n."

Kyotani mumbled to himself, savoring every second of the boy's touch. He himself is uncertain with the future, so he learned to live in the moment.

Like the saying he used to remind himself.

Carpe Diem

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

I hope you liked this chapter, and i managed to sneak in a little reference from one of my favorite films hehe. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 462 27
So my english is ... its ok so don't complain ( Ö-Ö ) It's gonna be a long story so buckle up my dudes !!! it's gonna be - cringe - fun - romant...
222K 7.8K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...
524 1 28
Tooru will be her sun, and Hajime will be her moon. Even in the absence of the other, one of them will always shine a light on her path. She will ne...
4.1K 70 26
Oikawa x femreader Aoba Johsai first year, L/n Y/n is a shy, quiet girl and top student that likes to help out the student council. And something she...