Secretary KIM!! [ Taejin ]✔️

By moonseokjinlovesyou

[ completed] We are here for the long run💜 More

|outline of the story |
l It's good to be messyl
l I hate everything l
l veg nuggets l
l Cute ?!? l
l stuff happens l
|simply complicated l
l My Drunken ass l
l All Sober up l
l He was funnyl
l Bad days ends in good l
l I envy you l
l we are dumb l
l Friends ?!? l
l My crush is bad ass l
l let's date l
l kiss l
l like / love l
l First date l
l Unexpected date l
l let's live in present l
l Not a kid l
lTime out l
l Alcohol is dangerous l
l First cuddle l
l Namjoon time l
l His penthousel
l unfair l
l let's eat l
l No tease l
l Attention l
l Destiny l
l Lets fly away l
l Anti-romantic l
l our first l
l Honey and Moon l
l Being in love l
l Marriage !? l
l Tripple date l
l Aisle l
l Vowsl
| Truth |
| Numb |
l The untold truth l
l Forver With You l

l I love you l

1K 108 5
By moonseokjinlovesyou

💌

It was already 10 in the night when Seokjin and his friends reached home after their day out, seokjin felt happy as he helped many people today.

He grew up in an orphanage, and whenever people used to come with their genuine hearts to help them and spend their precious time with them, he used to get so happy. He wished to become that person to put a smile on others and make himself happy no matter what. Today he made people smile and he is so so happy. He will sleep with a content heart.

" Jin hyung I think fairy doesn't like us, she doesn't talk to us only. I saw her talking to the doctor today"

Jin looked at Jungkook who was removing his shoes.

" It's not like that, she smiles at us. She spent her time with us, all the time when we played with grannies she didn't go inside, which means she liked to spend time with us. I don't know, maybe she needs some more time and..."

Before Jin continued his phone started ringing,  Jin motioned them to go inside as he saw Taehyung's I.

He smiled to himself before picking up the call...

" It seems someone is missing me already"

'Yes,' that's what Seokjin wanted here.

" Seokjin I am in front of your building,  can you come out!? ".

That made Seokjin's eyes go wide really Mr. Kim missed him a lot.

" Oh okay... give me 2 min"

Seokjin cut the call and peeped into the house announcing he would be down for some time as Taehyung came to see him, of course, to be expected from his friends teasing him for being so lovey-dovey.
Seokjin skipped steps to go down as he couldn't control how his legs were moving...he saw Taehyung standing there, looking a little restless.

Seokjin waved at him across the road to get a smile from Taehyung, not the one he had seen.

He ignored his mind and just went and stood in front of him to get a sudden unexpected hug...

" I missed you"

Taehyung said as he snuggled into Jin, and Jin couldn't help but wind his arms around him.

" It's just I took leave for 2 days.."

SeokJin's fingers caressed Taehyung's hair lightly, it was their first time standing like this in the middle of the road hugging each other.  He doesn't know how he is supposed to act.

Jin can't understand himself when Taehyung doesn't give him attention he gets angry but when Taehyung acts like this it gets too overwhelming for him and he becomes functionless. Taehyung drives him crazy however it is.

" Hmm....still it's been 60 hours since I saw you "

Seokjin bit his lips, as he felt he shouldn't laugh at this Taehyung, he sounded so cute.

" Hmm....did you have a good weekend? Wait did you have dinner"!?

Seokjin asked remembering the time.

" No...and no I didn't eat anything"

Seokjin made Taehyung look at him, as he heard how sour his mood was.

" Why?? What happened Mr. Kim?? "

Taehyung blinked at him, looking like he was determined.

" Call me Taehyung, I feel distant  whenever you call me Mr.Kim "

Seokjin nodded at him, maybe he needed a little more time to call Taehyung casually but he knew that was not the matter.

" Okay..."

" Seokjin I wanted to ask you something, but I don't want to interrupt your holidays so, I waited..."

" What's it??"

Seokjin asked while looking at Taehyung, who looked more troubled...

" I want you to tell me the truth, as I said I hate when people lie to me maybe you would have noticed, but My old boss is on good terms. He made me hate him Jin because all he did was lie to me, scold me, shove me out of the room, yell at me, make my mom disappear, and put me in that school overseas without my consent, I hate him so much. Anything concerning him makes me go mad, I always wanted to live in the States but he pressured me to stay here, again he is playing his card with me..."

Seokjin didn't know how much hate Taehyung had towards his father. But the way he saw his father is nowhere like this, the day he joined here he saw the kindness and he always heard how he misses his son, he always felt Taehyung had a very good father.

" So, I want you to tell me only the truth even if it breaks me, Has my dad called you to his home??"

Seokjin eyes became wide as he heard, is his father talk about it. It's long back, even Seokjin forgot, his father also didn't approach him with that matter again. So Seokjin felt it might be he was impulsive, so he let it go that day only...

It needed Taehyung to know.

" Yes "

Taehyung's eyes filled with tears that made Seokjin's heart shatter...

" Why??? Is he playing with me again?? Is...is you ....you are with me because he told you...you are playing with me??"

" Taehyung!!! How could I??? No...no I am not with you because someone told me, I am here with you because I love you"

" Say it....say it one more time"

Taehyung is an inch gap away from Ji.

" I...I love you, it might be insane for me to say these words so fast, but I know how I feel toward you. I don't know how you feel toward me, but"

" You don't know??? Jin I said many times I am letting you uncover me do you think I will let someone do it simply?? I was broken from the beginning, all I wanted was love and affection which became my weakness so I pushed my all needs and wants because I was scared to get broken again But you made it so simple for me to feel those things without getting scared

I love you Jin...I want to be loved by you too, so much... I want us to love each other and make happy each other, I just want to be with you...I ...I became weak for you because you made me strong to go weak for you. I am standing here with my unguarded heart you can do whatever you want with time.
I...I am in love with you "

Taehyung captured Seokjin's lip, they tasted salt as their tears mixed up, how could Seokjin back out from this much love?

He wants to love Taehyun, he wants to get loved by him too.

whatever Taehyung's father said to him doesn't matter, it's not that he agreed to it. It's not that Jin is fake-loving him.

Jin doesn't want Taehyung's hat to grow toward his father. If anything is there he will help to settle the matter between them, he won't let the gap widen more.

" I love you too Taehyung"

After their make-out session, Jin took Taehyung to a nearby hotel as he remembered he still hadn't eaten.

Jin ordered food for them, while Taehyung looked at their intervened fingers ...seokjin felt shy looking at how his crooked fingers perfectly settled with those long slender fingers.

" You should eat on time Mr. Kim...mean Taehyung"

Taehyung smiled looking at him as if he wanted Jin to scold him more...

" Do you like to get scolded ??"

Seokjin chuckled as Taehyung nodded his head like a puppy...

" Jin....why did my father call you that day?? I know he doesn't call his company workers to his home...is, he is bothering on something...I..."

" No....it's just...he wanted to ask about you like you know, how you are doing ?? How you are taking care of the company"

Taehyung looked like he did not believe it, well seokjin didn't know how much time it takes for Taehyung to believe other 

" I don't believe it, still you are saying so I will believe it. "

" He is not that bad I feel, but do you wanna talk about your mother...if you are okay, don't keep things to yourself, from now on you can count on me...you have me Tae.."

Taehyung's hold increased on Seokjin's palm as he talked...

" I love the way you called me...my mom used to call me Taetae, I don't remember when everything started falling apart, my mom left me when I was 8 Jin, I cried ...all I did was cry.  I know my father did something to my mother. I still don't know where is she..?? Is she alive or not...I...I kept on searching for her...sometimes I break in between in the middle of the road, it was so much to me....so I stopped looking for her. I...I love her so much, I just want to see her once."

Seokjin moved to sit beside Taehyung as he caressed Taehyung's back while his palm was on Taehyung's.

" Hey, you did well. You went through so much but still, you are here broken but strong, If you allow me I want to join my hands in for searching your mother, we can do it. "

" You....will you come with me?? "

Seokjin nodded for that to get a hug from Taehyung.

" Thank you, you are the first one to tell me that. I am so thankful to you...I don't want you to feel responsible towards me because I am broken SeokJin. I want you to remember it's us not just me in this relationship.."

Seokjin wiped Taehyung's tears, he didn't like it when he saw Taehyung like this, and his crying shattered.  All he wanted to see was that annoying boss and cute flirting boyfriend now.

" You are handsome but still you don't look good while crying Mr. Kim and it's so sweet of you to think like that. And yes I know that you make me feel good too..."

Taehyung pouted a little... he does it often nowadays, it's not Seokjin complaining but it does things to his heart.

" Only good??"

"Hmm...good and happy, respected but at the  same time you make me frustrated"

Seokjin got up and sat in front of Taehyung, and their order was served.

" You told good and frustrated together?? Why?? I mean how??"

For Taehyung now knowing the answer is more important than his crying stomach.

" Like...hmm, you kiss me it makes me feel good but you stop even before your tongue does its job it frustrates me.."

" Wa!!! "

" I am too straightforward Mr.Kim "

" Then why are your ears turning red?? "

" It's ....it's because of the cold.. "

SeokJin's fingers caressed his ears, tugging them a little for betraying him.

" If it's like that, it made me a bad boyfriend, I think I should correct it, so..."

" So??"

" Spend tonight with me..."

Don't blame SeokJin, for coughing out soup on Taehyung's shirt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 13.6K 69
just a bunch of BottomHoseok smut, fluff, angst vhope, namseok, sope, 2seok, jihope, junghope
2.1K 163 14
''IF YOU THINK AM SELFISH! THEN YES. I DONT CARE. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL- '' 'This took you... an eternity to tell me?' (PJM...
430K 16.7K 43
❝Shoot me, I dare you to.❞ [COMPLETED]
34.9K 1.6K 16
soulmate au ♪ i'm right here, waiting for us ♪ started: 6-19-22 ended: 6-19-22