بےنظاہ عشق

By zhalameer

Unrequited love -بےنظاہ عشق Maaz Naqvi, is the COO of the Naqvi Industries and also a billionaire. Unlike the... More

Synopsis & more
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
chapter-29
Epilogue
Bonus chapter I
Bonus chapter II

Chapter-12

1K 59 12
By zhalameer

The next day, Haya woke up with a terrible headache. She somehow freshen up and went to the kitchen.

She was still angry with Mehrbano as she thinks Mehr is forcing her to marry Maaz, Ignoring Mehr Haya made her breakfast and walked back to her room.

She placed the tray on her study table and sat on the chair. She logged into her laptop and started going through the mails while eating her breakfast.

After she was done with breakfast she decided to bathe, She wore a neon sleeveless jumpsuit with a white full-sleeved t-shirt underneath. After blow-drying her hairs, she left them open and applied some eyeliner and satin beige lipstick. Wearing her bracelet she walked out of her room.

When she asked Saleha about Mehr and the kids she was told that they went to the park. Saleha was Mehr's friend and she stayed in the orphanage. Almost every day Saleha cooks the meals as the kids love eating the food made by her.

She walked out of the kitchen and opened the main door as someone continuously rang the bell. "Yes?" She said opening the door.

There stood a huge figure dressed like a businessman with a well-built body and handsome features. Haya found herself drooling over him until he spoke up.

"Ms Haya?" He asked "Yes, it's me. please come in" Haya said and sat on the sofa while Saad sat in front of her. "I am Saad" he introduced himself.

Saad knew what he was going to do might upset Maaz but then what if Maaz never comes to know about it? He was unaware that this silly act of his would create more distance between them rather than bringing them close.

"I came from the Naqvi Industries and our CEO Mr Naqvi sent this for you" he handed her an envelope containing some documents which were sent by Mahir. "What the hell!" Haya yelled when she read the documents.

She eyed Saad angrily and said, "How can he do this!" Saad was scared of her reaction, "If you want you can meet our CEO and discuss the matter with him" Saad said politely and Haya barged out of the orphanage before he could complete.

"I hope I didn't mess up anything," he thought.

Haya reached the Naqvi Industries and barged into the office Standing outside of the CEO'S  cabin, Unfortunately, Maaz was inside the cabin and when he walked out a hard slap landed on his cheeks.

All the staff gathered to see the drama. Most of them felt bad for Maaz as they believe he did nothing to deserve the slap.

"How dare you!" She yelled grabbing his collar. "How dare you threaten me huh! First, you sent your mother with a proposal and when I rejected her proposal, you sent your men with a notice, threatening to demolish our orphanage! How could you do that Naqvi, I've never seen a selfish person like you"

"Remember this  Naqvi, I'll never marry nor let you demolish the orphanage," She said giving him a warning look. Maaz stood there dumbfounded. the employees gave him pitiful looks before going back to their cabin.

Maaz's pov

This dumb CEO, every time he calls me to his cabin and then disappears. I called his P.A and asked about him. It angered me when she said he went to meet some of his clients and after that, he'd go home.

Why did he call me when he had to leave?  I walked out of the cabin and a hard slap landed on my face.

What the hell! I turned towards the cruel human in front of me only to meet those beautiful grey eyes.

But why does she look so angry, Maybe because of the stunt Mama pulled, I told her not to go but they never listen to me.

How dare you!" She yelled grabbing my collar. All the employees were looking at us. Allah! Couldn't she talk in private? Oh, how can I forget that she loves insulting me in public. Go on lecturing me as the others do, I am all ears.

"How dare you threaten me huh! First, you sent your mother with a proposal and when I rejected her proposal, you sent your men with a notice, threatening to demolish our orphanage! How could you do that Naqvi, I've never seen a selfish person like you"

Threaten? When did I threaten her and I could never think of doing such a thing! I  am not selfish either. She didn't give me a chance to speak and barged out of the building.

I could feel the employees giving me pitiful looks. I smiled at them and walked to my cabin entering the washroom I looked at myself in the mirror, looking at my red cheek which hurt a bit.  A laugh escaped my lips when I caressed my cheek. Forget it! let's focus on work and then leave for home.

3rd person's pov.

Haya walked into the Naqvi house and was greeted by Aima and Amira. Amira was happy and shocked when she saw Haya. 'Maybe she is ready to marry Maaz' she thought.

"Mrs Naqvi, I didn't expect your son to blackmail and threaten me when I didn't expect your proposal" Haya spoke up before they could utter a word.

Amira and Aima were shocked at what she said. "What are you saying Haya, My son would never do something like that" Amira couldn't believe her ears. "If Mr Naqvi is a CEO then it doesn't mean that everything will happen according to his wish" Her words confused them.

CEO? "Are you talking about Mahir?" Aima asked, 'Mahir? is that his name, I always call him Naqvi. Maybe it's his name' Haya thought.

"Yes!" Both Aima and Amira were shocked. "Mama, what is she saying? Are you guys planning to get Mahir married again?" Aima asked with a broken tone.

Amira was soo shocked that she couldn't respond. Aima felt betrayed, all of them betrayed me! she thought.

" again?" Haya asked. "Yes! Mahir is my husband and we also have a daughter!" Aima semi yelled and wiped her tears.

"Ya Allah! He's such a fraud. Six months ago he proposed to me then I rejected him and yesterday Mrs Naqvi came to our home with a proposal. Shame on you!" Haya said looking at Amira.

"No-No, Aima, Haya, you are getting me wrong. I didn't-" poor Amira couldn't explain the exact situation.  "let it be mama, I knew you never liked me," Aima said and cried.

"What's happening?" Mahir came back from the meeting. "What happened? Don't act as if you don't know!" Aima yelled at him. Mahir was shocked at the tone she used on him.

"Aima" he took steps towards her to explain himself but before that, she slapped him "What the fuck Aima, what's wrong with you!" he yelled at her.

"You cheater! you're already married to me and you go out with girls and propose them and even you're family is helping you in these dirty act of yours--" She yelled looking at him in disgust.

"Aima-" she didn't let him speak and continued yelling "just shut up Mahir! If you loved someone else then you should've told me, I'd leave you and let you marry her, but why did you cheat on me"

Amira couldn't take it anymore and finally spoke up "Mahir didn't cheat on you Aima! Haya is here for Maaz, not Mahir!" She felt bad for yelling at her daughter in law.

'Maaz?' Haya thought, "I went to her house with Maaz's proposal not Mahir's! Think once before reacting like this. And Haya, I believe that my son would never threaten you or forced to marry him but if he does then I'll make sure he gets punished for this" Amira said in a serious tone.

"Mrs Aima, I am sorry. I didn't know Naqvi, I mean Maaz's name. I always used to call him Naqvi so I didn't know which Naqvi he was" Haya said.

"This is so embarrassing! I am such an idiot, I never knew his real name and caused this havoc for no reason"  Haya cursed herself.

"It's okay my child, this happened due to your misunderstanding," Amira said with a smile.

Haya immediately left for home, Aima and Amira insisted she stay and chat with them but she made some excuse and left, not before promising them to spend a day with both the ladies.

At Maaz's cabin, Saad was seated on the couch and Maaz told him everything that happened in the morning.

Saad knew his plan would work, "Maaz, if she thinks you're blackmailing her then why don't you actually do? In this way you can get married to her" He suggested.

"Are you serious Saad?!" Maaz was mad at him for suggesting such vile Ideas.

"Yes, I am! At least get married to her and then you can sort out things among yourselves. I can't see you like this" Saad argued. "I am fine Saad! I don't need anyone to be happy, not even her!" he semi yelled.

"why don't you guys understand? I don't want her to hate me, I don't want her to think that I forced her to marry me" he stated his point calmly.

"I don't care what she feels or thinks! I'll do anything and everything to get her married to you! And once you get married she'll fall in love with you" Saad exclaimed. Maaz felt sick of his thoughts.

"please leave," Maaz said pointing towards the door. Saad without uttering a word walked out, "I hope he doesn't do something stupid" Maaz mumbled.

     At Siddiqui Industries-

"Sir, Ms Malik is here and wants to have a word with you," Asim's PA says entering his cabin. "Tell her I am busy now," Asim said while typing on his laptop, his PA nodded and went outside and told Hunaina to meet him after office hours.

3 hours later Asim was done with his work, all the staff left and now he was alone in the building. As he walked across the reception he knew he wasn't alone someone else was present too. 

"Asim, I wanted to--" Before she could say he interrupted, "Sorry Ms Malik but I don't have any time to chat with you and It's Mr Siddiqui for you as only my loved ones call me Asim," He said in a cold tone.

He started to walk past her, she ran behind him and grabbed his hand. "I am sorry," she said. Asim turned towards her and his face twisted in rage as he pinned her to the wall.

"Will your sorry bring my child back?!" he yelled making her flinch. She was afraid of him at this moment, she tried not to cry but miserably failed.

"Why are you shedding these fake tears now, Ms Malik?" he said in a cold tone, "I don't want to hurt you, so just leave!" He again yelled and turned his back to her, waiting for her to leave.

Without uttering another word she left. Asim walked back to his cabin started typing on his laptop.

On reaching her home Hunaina ran towards her bedroom, Mr.Malik got worried seeing his daughter.  He walked to her room and knocked on the door multiple times but she didn't open the door. All he could hear was her cries.

"Ya Allah, what happened to my child?'' He thought.  It was 10 PM when Hunaina came out of her room, her eyes were red and swelled. Seeing her in this state tensed Mr Malik more.

"Naina, What happened my child," Mr Malik asked as she sat on the couch beside him. "Baba, I wanted to tell you something," she said in a low tone that was barely audible.

"Yes, my child say?" Mr Malik asked, he was a bit curious to know about it, as his daughter never shares anything with him. "Baba, Before going to London I used to love someone," she said with a broken tone, "Who was he?" Mr Malik asked

" Asim Siddiqui, We both used to love each other but now he hates me-" she started crying, " But why does he hate you," He asked. Hunaina didn't know how to tell her father about the deed she had done 8 months ago.

She stared at the floor for a few minutes, "Because I-I was pregnant and I ab-aborted his child" she felt her heartbeat increase rapidly, she couldn't look at her father.

Mr Malik didn't know how to react, the only thing he said was "Why?", "I didn't want to hurt you. I knew you'd be broken when you come to know that your daughter was pregnant out of wedlock... Baba, I didn't want to hurt you and that's why I aborted the child" She said still looking down at the floor.

Mr Malik felt like someone stabbed him, he thought she was his perfect daughter but no! How can she be his perfect daughter when she killed an innocent soul.

"If you didn't think about me while doing the deed then why after getting pregnant? At that time you didn't think that this deed would hurt your father then why later, huh?" he yelled at her.

"Answer me Hunaina Malik!" he yelled when she didn't say anything. "I-I am sorry Baba," she said holding his hand.

" I feel ashamed to call you my daughter! Not because of getting pregnant before marriage but for killing that innocent soul, If you would come and tell me that you were pregnant then I'd never say you to abort it, I would never say or ask you anything about it. But you never came to me, you never thought it was necessary to tell me about it" Mr Malik said looking at her.

She knew he was right, If only she came to him that day none of this would have occurred. All she was able to say is "please forgive me Baba", Mr Malik pulled his hand away from her and stood up.

"If Mr Siddiqui forgives you then I'll forgive you too," he said harshly and left. Hunaina knew it won't be easy earning their forgiveness, she knew Asim would never forgive her but she'd still try to pacify them.

The whole night she kept thinking about Asim and her father, 'I hurt both of them and now I'll try my best to earn their forgiveness' Hunaina thought soon after she found a plan to get close to Asim.

The next day, Hunaina decided to meet Mr and Mrs Siddiqui, She wore a purple dress with matching shoes and some light makeup and left her hair open.

she walked out of the house after looking for her father, she didn't find him anywhere in the house but then the maid told her that he went to the office early in the morning.

As she entered the Siddiqui mansion she was greeted by Mrs Rida Malik, Rida was a sweet lady. She sat beside Hunaina and started chattering.

Hunaina said to her that she met Asim last year and they're in love and now she wishes to marry him but is scared to tell her father about it.  Rida couldn't believe her ears, finally, her son will get married.

Rida knew what to do after Hunaina left she called her husband and told him she needs to discuss something with him and it's urgent, Owais knew that if he didn't reach home with the next 10 minutes then he'd have to sleep in the lounge for one week.

Exactly within 10 minutes, Owais reached home. Rida narrated the whole story to Owais and made a plan to visit Mr Malik and ask for his daughter's hand in marriage, Owais agreed with her but decided to hide it from Asim as they would surprise him later.

The next day Mr and Mrs Siddiqui went to meet Omar Malik, They discussed the whole marriage thing with  Omar, "It'd be better if I ask my daughter before agreeing to your proposal " Omar said.

"Brother Omar, Your daughter loves my son, but still if you want you can ask her," Rida said. Omar nodded and walked to Hunaina's room.

"Mr Siddiqui's parents are here and they want to get you married to their son," Omar said, "I'll marry him," she said. "You want to marry that man who hates you? whose child you've killed?" He said in anger.

"Yes I want to!" she answered. "you know he will hate you", "and I can change his hate into love". "No matter how angry I am at you right now but I never want you to suffer.  Think wisely Naina," Omar asked for the last time and her answer was still the same.

"Hunaina is ready to marry your son," Omar said to Rida and Owais. Rida's happiness knew no bounds.

They planned to get their engagement done tomorrow, where only a few people's would be invited.

Rida invited Haya and Mehr to the engagement and told them not to mention anything about it to Asim. Whereas Omar invites his sister and the Naqvi's.

The next day,

"Asim, I won't come to the office today" Haya called Asim and informed him, "Umm my friend is getting engaged today, that's why I need a leave" she added.

"umm okay, by the way, am I invited to your friend's engagement?" he asked casually, "of course! it's your engagement dude!" she thought,  "Uh yeah, actually do one thing I'll send your outfit to Rida Aunty, Wear it and come to the address I sent you" everybody was thinking how to get Asim to the Venue, but Haya's plan will surely work.

"Okay then, see you there!" he said and hung up the call. Haya messaged Rida saying that she found a plan to get Asim on the venue.

  ~

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎-𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝-𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠

𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚜- @𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚣𝚣𝚒𝚎_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 8K 21
Meet Miral Mansoor , a 18 years old beautiful girl who loves to sing and keep on singing no matter where she is and what she is doing . Meet Syed Za...
5.1K 257 12
"Qubool hai" I stammered as I signed away my fate, tears streaming down my face. "Haider Khan wald Hamza Khan, aapko nikkah Ayat Qureshi bin te Abdul...
246K 10.8K 46
Abir Rajvansh a Business tycoon. Fun loving, shayar, best photographer of the city and comedian of the house. His life changed after his father's dea...
533K 28.3K 61
He was the king of his world having everything just by the flick of his fingers. He had every reason to smile but that was not his nature. She was t...