jenlisa one shots

Από r_shinxx

bunch of jenlisa one shots. some may contain mature parts. lowercase intended. FIRST PUBLISHED IN: 03-20-2020... Περισσότερα

distances
steal my girl
intimacy [M]
unsinkable [1]
unsinkable [2]
taken by you
only her
joke's on me
love fever
through the years
you ain't worth my love (if you only love to hate me)
not an update.
all i want for christmas is you
to next years with you...
infamous
my sweater
the night we met
prominence

requests.

1.4K 18 2
Από r_shinxx

// not an update. //

since we are so so close to reaching 50,000 reads, as i have told you last time, i'm planning to post three updates at once. but it is indeed hard because i have been experiencing writer's block for so long. with this, i am reaching for your help in creating one-shots. please do comment things that you want to see on the next update, and if you're uncomfortable in sharing it on the comment section, i am welcoming your dms.

please help me in writing. all plots that will be used will be credited to the right people.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Love & Hatred Από Sanam3622

Γενικό Φαντασίας

1.2K 97 8
"Where am I?", she was terrified after looking at the unfamiliar place. She panicked and started banging on the door. "Someone please open the door...
4.7K 135 27
sometimes you need a friendly reminder for yourself. and I thought it would be a pleasure to remind others too.
171K 8.9K 86
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
12.4K 193 7
Jennie kim who live in a ordinary family. Just to be available to eat three times a day she have to work for herself and her family.she have to study...