Warriors From Another World (...

By Ent1610

All allies killed, the sole survivor All allies defeated, the last two standing Defeated his nemesis, avenged... More

Bio
Bio (Pt.2)
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Baptism of Fire
Chapter 3: Gaining A New And Unusual Base
Chapter 4: Operation Midway
Chapter 5: Knowing Our Flagship Personally
Chapter 6: A Merry Christmas
Bio 2
Chapter 7: Christmas Truce And A New Alliance
December 7th
Chapter 8: Reunion

Prolouge

335 5 0
By Ent1610

THIS BOOK USES CHARACTERS FROM BOTH OF MY "MIDWAY" BOOK AND AzureHime "UNFINISHED SISTERS" BOOK BUT THE EVENTS HERE AREN'T THE SAME AND WON'T AFFECT ANYTHING IN MY BOOK BUT IT WILL IN AzureHime 'S

MIDWAY'S WORLD

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

Pillars of water rose up from the sea as shells and bombs rained down from the heavens. The sky was dyed in a black color of smoke as fire blazed across the battlefield. Through the raging inferno, a silhouette could be seen dashing through the hail of shells and bombs at an incredible speed.

*WOOSH*

*BOOM*

A fiery crimson arrow cut through the air and hit a vessel, turning it into a massive fireball, illuminating the whole area like a giant torch. Sailing quickly through the wrecks of his fallen enemies, Midway opened his holoscreen, checking his equipment while firing at the Siren ships that just came.

MIDWAY'S POV

Midway: Flight deck 69% damaged, plasma cannons 37% operational, shields at 25%, aircrafts... all damaged, can't sortie

Fuck.

This is a goddamn trap! I silently cursed myself for not noticing that. I knew something was up when I moved into the Bermuda triangle, Sirens just suddenly appeared en masse and they just didn't stop coming. One after another, they just kept appearing. At this rate, I will definitely be killed from the lack of ordnances. I must escape now.

*BOOM*

Another Siren blows up. I intentionally destroyed that one since it was the only ship between me and an opening to escape the siege. Then, at full speed, I dashed through the gap.

Midway: *sigh* That was close

I opened my navigation device and looked for the nearest base. However, it malfunctioned due to the disturbance in the Bermuda triangle.

Midway: Son of a bitch!

With no other options, I sailed on blindly, trusting my senses. But then...

???: You're not going anywhere~

Hundreds of purple portals appeared before me. Then, from one of them, a figure I was very familiar with appeared.

Midway: Arbiter...

Arbiter III: How do you know me?.... Ah, you must have met the other me. I don't have to introduce myself then

I raised my bow and aimed it at the overwhelming force in front of me. A red arrow appeared, releasing so much heat that it burned away my the skin on my right arm. The pain was so intense, I nearly fell but managed to kept myself standing. 

Midway: *smirk* Don't worry, you don't need even need to...

Because you will die here...

Midway: *thoughts* We will finally meet again, my brothers

I released the arrow...

IWO JIMA'S WORLD

IWO JIMA'S POV

After telling the whole fleet to escape, I contacted Błyskawica and Haida through the Joint Tactical Network to tell them what I'm about to do.

Iwo: Błyskawica, Haida. I guess this is where we part ways

Haida: What do you mean?

Iwo: I'll be detonating a nuke with all the Siren's leaders in one place, so they don't escape again, after all this is their last stand, but who knows how they'll escape

Błyskawica: What?! But that means you're going to die!

Iwo: I know, but if that ensures peace, I'll pay the price

Haida: NO! *sobs* Didn't we all promised we'd survive the war?! And set up a nice shop selling our pastries?!

Iwo: I know we did promise that... But it seems that I can't keep it...

Haida: There should be an alternative right?! RIGHT?!

Iwo: Unfortunately, there is none

A sad smile crept on my face as I remembered all the moments between me and the girls I met on the way since I came here 5 years ago. Then, after a long pause, I sent my last message.

Iwo: Haida,  Błyskawica, すべてに ありがとう(Haida, Błyskawica, thank you for everything)

Then, I left the network and charged into battle for one last time.

BACK TO HAIDA AND BŁYSKAWICA

Błyskawica and Haida looked at the raging battlefield from afar with soulless eyes. Seeing them like that, Zuikaku and Shoukaku approached them.

Zuikaku: You don't have to worry that much, Iwo is strong you know?

Shoukaku: Yeah, she will probably come here any minute now

The two destroyers still kept quiet. Then, Haida suddenly did something unexpected.

Haida: Sorry Błyskawica

Błyskawica: Wha-

She swooped Błyskawica legs, causing her to fall down.

Haida: Zuikaku, hold her for me

Then, she sped towards the battlefield, leaving the oblivious crane sisters and Błyskawica behind.

Błyskawica: WAIT!!

BACK TO THE BATTLE

The situation was grim. After successfully reaching Arbiter, Iwo slashed her katana down to strike a decisive blow to Arbiter. However, Arbiter responded by shooting her laser beams and completely vaporizing Iwo's right arm along with her katana.

Iwo: Arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arbiter: Oh? I may have overdone it. But fear not, we will give you a prosthetic arm after this

Then, Arbiter approached the barely standing Iwo Jima and grab her neck, lifting her up.

Arbiter: Then, don't mind me

Arbiter started the process to turn Iwo into a Siren. However, she was interrupted by a bullet coming for her head. This caused Arbiter to release Iwo Jima and jumped back, dodging the bullet. As for Iwo, after being dropped, she was about to fell down when Haida came and hold her.

Iwo Jima: Haida?! What are you doing here?! Didn't I tell you to leave?!

Haida: Yes. But I decided to come back

Iwo Jima: WHAT I DO NEXT WILL KILL YOU!!

Haida: SO WHAT! I ALREADY DIED BEFORE! It's just... I don't want to let you die alone...*sob* I'm your escort, remember?

She started tearing up. I was quite surprised by her outburst, she has never shouted like that before. Suddenly, she hugged me.

Haida: You won't die alone...

I smiled and used my left arm to hug her back.

Iwo Jima: You really are a stubborn girl

Arbiter: Ahh, what a happy reunion, but it won't last long. Do you have any last word, Haida?

Haida: Don't use my name Siren scum!

This angered Arbiter a bit.

Arbiter: *sigh* I intended to give you a quick, painless death. But now, I've changed my mind

In the blink of an eye, Arbiter was already standing in front of them. Then, one of her guns instantly reshaped, turned into a blade and stabbed Haida.

Arbiter: You will have the honor of seeing your friend turned into one of us. Be grateful~

Then, she detached her riggings and moved towards Iwo. Suddenly, Haida shot her rifle, not at the Siren empress herself, but at her rigging.

Haida: Iwo, now!!

Arbiter: What!

Iwo: You fell into my trap fool!

The detonation button materialized on Iwo's hand.

Iwo: *smirk* くたばれ、くそやろ !!( Go to hell! You piece of shit!)

*BEEP*

3KM AWAY FROM THE BLAST

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

A blinding light illuminated the night sky. Then, a loud explosion could be heard as a massive mushroom cloud rose up from the surface of the ocean.

THIRD PERSON POV

Błyskawica: NO!!!

She broke down in tears. Shoukaku then came over and embraced her.

Błyskawica: Yeah... But it's just... Haida went back for her. We both should've survived, but now she's gone

Shokaku held Błyskawica close to her and began patting her head.

Zuikaku: They have found their peace, knowing this war is over for good. We should feel happy for them

Shoukaku: There there. You still have us. Besides, they might be somewhere out there and we just don't know about it. They've already died once before, maybe they got reincarnated somewhere again

Błyskawica: *wiping her tears* You're right... They might be somewhere out there...

Little did Shokaku know, what she said was actually true.

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 298 23
When The Americans won WW2 The Japanese commanded the remaining shipgirls to scuttle themselves which they didn't do instead they went into hiding i...
508K 5.7K 128
The Kansens (shipgirls) from all factions/nations are transported into a theater, where they will watch possible futures, funny videos, alternate hi...
23.8K 699 32
During the War Against the Siren's, Essex and some shipgirls including Enterprise were ambushed by a Huge Siren Fleet while they are heading to Pearl...
5.5K 109 38
All I see is darkness sweeping over me. I tried to run to that light, only for it to disappear before me. My heart felt nothing but tears as I sat do...