서울의 여름 (Summer In Seoul)

By COOKYO07

On one night in the summer, Ji Eun Lee, a descent Indonesian-Korean girl, got involve in contract with Jung K... More

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

XVII.

149 13 2
By COOKYO07

~~~~~  𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝑜𝓊𝓁   ~~~~~

_________________________________________________

Chapter 17:

Jung Kook decided to stay in Jakarta for a couple of days. Seok Jin is busy canceling and organizing Jung Kook's work schedule. Jung Kook wants to be near Ji Eun. He also used the opportunity to get to know Ji Eun's parents. After getting to know them personally, he just found out that her parents didn't hate him from the accident that happened four years ago.

"Still the same. She still hasn't woken up, " Jung Kook says as he sits on the bench in the hospital corridors. He holds a phone up in his ears as he is leaning against the wall. His mother is calling from America to ask about Ji Eun. "Sure, mom. If there's any news, I'll call you... Yeah, Hyung is still here with me ... You don't have to worry about me. I can take care of myself ...Yes, bye. "

Jung Kook hangs up and closes his eyes. She's been sleeping for a few days now. He is tired, but he can't sleep. Ji Eun's parents as well. Ji Eun's dad was back to work but came to see her daughter every afternoon. Her mom always comes to the hospital to visit her. Ji Eun's cousin named Hye Kyo came and now she is accompanying Ji Eun's mother to lunch in the hospital cafeteria.

Taking a deep breath, Jung Kook returns to Ji Eun's room. He sits by the side of the bed. The doctor once said, if Ji Eun wakes up, she will be fine. The thing is, the doctors don't know when Ji Eun will wake up. So run is still laying down, motionless, not opening her eyes.

Jung Kook holds Ji Eun's hand. Suddenly Jung Kook stopped moving. He frowned. Looks like Ji Eun's eyelids move. No, he only dreams. But then he felt Ji Eun's hand being held in motion. He gasped and stared at Ji Eun's face with a pounding heart.

The girl's eyelids moved, then slowly her eyes opened.

Jung Kook feels so relieved that his legs feel weak. Ji Eun is awake! Jung Kook reaches out and touches Ji Eun's cheek. The girl turned her head and her eyes met Jung Kook's eyes.

"You're up," Jung Kook said to her, his smile broadening. He is relieved, so happy that he wanted to jump. "How do you feel?"

Ji Eun opened her mouth, but too powerless to speak. Jung Kook quickly shook his head quickly. "It's okay. You're still weak. Wait a minute, I'm gonna call the doctor. "

Jung Kook pushes the red button near the bed and looks back at Ji Eun. It seemed that she was still awake, for her eyes were occasionally closed, then open again, but from his eyes, Jung Kook knows Ji Eun recognizes him.

The girl looked at him, then opened her mouth again. Jung Kook leans closer to her.

"I miss you."

Jung Kook is stunned. Ji Eun's voice was more like a whisper, but he heard the words clearly. Jung Kook smiles and says quietly, "Me too."

Not long after, the door opened. Jung Kook turns and sees doctors and nurses rushed in. He turned back to Ji Eun and said, "The doctor's here. I'll go for a while to call your mother. Everything is okay. I'll be back. "

_________________________________________________

"Your mother already knows that I'll take you home," Jung Kook said as he put Ji Eun's bag on the couch.

Today Ji Eun is getting discharged from the hospital. The situation is already improved even though her body was still rather weak. After all a week of recovering at the hospital, Ji Eun begins to feel bored to death.

When the hard collision happened, the last thing she remembered was Jung Kook. That she had not met the man again. And have not talked to him yet. She was afraid not to have a chance to see Jung Kook again. Then everything was dark.

She couldn't believe what she saw when she woke up for the first time after her accident. She saw Jung Kook's face. As if she was dreaming that moment. She didn't wanna wake up. But in reality Jung Kook was there, by her side, grasping her hand and talking to her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Ji Eun snaps out of her daydream and sees Jung Kook staring at her with his eyebrows raise up. Ji Eun smiled and shook her head.

_________________________________________________

Jung Kook pushes the wheelchair to the side of the bed. "Come on, I'll help you," He said.

Ji Eun lets Jung Kook carry her and sit her in the wheelchair. Although some of the bandages had been removed, her legs were still not strong to walk or to stand, therefore they need a wheelchair.

"Before I go home, I want to take you somewhere," Jung Kook said. Jung Kook grabs Ji Eun's bag and pushes Ji Eun's wheelchair out of the door.

"Where are we going?" Ji Eun asked in surprise.

"I want to take you to lunch. To celebrate your healing. "

"Where?"

"You'll know."

"What are we gonna use?"

"Of course by car. Uh ... you're not afraid, right? "Jung Kook asked hesitantly.

Ji Eun shook her head. "That's not what I mean. This is not Korea. In Indonesia, the steering wheel is on the right. Can you...? "

Jung Kook laughs. "Someone else will drive the car. I also had warned him to drive very carefully. "

"Who?"

"If I say who it is you will not know who he is."

Ji Eun cocked her head and did not ask any more questions. It'll be pointless since Jung Kook is not gonna tell her anything.

Apparently, Ji Eun doesn't know the middle-aged man who is driving the car. Ji Eun sees Jung Kook talking to him in English, then the middle-aged man nodded. They set out.

They stopped at a famous hotel in South Jakarta area.

"You wanna eat here?" Ji Eun asked hesitantly.

"Yes. I already booked the place. Come on, I'll help you out, "Jung Kook said.

Ji Eun quickly restrained herself. "Wait a minute, Jung Kook ssi. I...I mean, I don't wanna go to this place with a wheelchair. I mean- "

Ji Eun's words broke off as Jung Kook held her face with both of his hands. "It's okay. I'm here," he said with a reassuring smile.

Ji Eun said nothing more. She allowed herself to be seated in the wheelchair and driven into the hotel lobby. A hotel clerk seemed to know Jung Kook. He went straight smiling friendly and instantly pointing the way to the restaurant. Ji Eun felt a little strange when entering the restaurant and did not see a person in there. There were only a few servants standing in the corner, waiting for a command. Ji Eun also notices there are some men who are playing musical instruments on a small stage in the middle of the restaurant.

The hotel clerk who escorted them showed a table that had been prepared for them, on the front, near the stage. Ji Eun also saw a grand piano with musicians playing the instrument.

When Jung Kook is already sitting opposite of her, Ji Eun opens her mouth. "Why do I feel you've arranged all this?"

"Arrange what?" Jung Kook retorts with an innocent face.

Ji Eun smiled. "There is no one in this restaurant, except for the waiter and a few musicians. I do think you've made some arrangements. "

Jung Kook just laughs.

Soon, their food was delivered. It seems like a long time ago since Ji Eun has eaten with Jung Kook. She really enjoyed it. She always feels happy to be near Jung Kook. When she is with the man, she felt calmer and happier.

As they finish eating, Ji Eun will just say something when Jung Kook raises his hand to stop her from talking..

"I know what you want," Jung Kook said confidently.

Ji Eun's eyebrows rose.

"You've been looking at the piano over there," Jung Kook said. "I have known you'll ask me to play the piano. Yes or no?"

Ji Eun was startled and laughed. "How did you know?" She asked.

"Of course," said Jung Kook. "Because I know you."

Ji Eun watches Jung Kook as he gets up from the chair and walks towards the piano. The man who was playing the piano stands up and invites Jung Kook to sit. At that moment, the spotlight somewhere on the piano illuminated the piano. Jung Kook sits in front of the piano and positions his fingers on the keys.

Jung Kook looks at Ji Eun and asks, "What song do you want me to play?"

"Anything," Ji Eun said quickly.

"I've written a song," Jung Kook said while pressing some tones on the piano. "Actually this song I wrote it especially for you, but no lyrics, no title either. In the meantime, there is only the tone. "

Even so, Ji Eun still felt flattered.

Jung Kook starts playing the piano. Ji Eun is very fond of hearing Jung Kook plays. Every note that came out of the piano was so alive, forming a melody that is so beautiful. Although there is still no lyrics, Ji Eun is very happy to know that Jung Kook made a song for her.

When the song ends, Ji Eun applauds with the other musicians. Ji Eun thinks Jung Kook will return to their table, but the man took the microphone. Then one of the musicians picked up a high stool and put it in the middle of the stage. The other musicians get ready to get back with their musical instruments.

What is he doing now?

Jung Kook smiles at her. The man turned on the microphone and said, "Actually I want to sing my own song for you, but nothing matches what I want to say to you right now. So, I will sing another song." He paused and continued," There is one song that feels right. "

He's gonna sing? Ji Eun waited with a pounding heart.

Jung Kook gives a signal to the musicians and the music starts to play. He began to sing.

Ji Eun held her breath as she recognized the song. One of her favorite songs of all time. The song is sung by Kang Ta entitled Confession. In the past, every time she listens to this song on CD or on the radio, she always dreams that someday there will be someone who will sing this song specifically for her. Now her dream came true. Jung Kook is singing the song.

Especially for her...

Yes ... I want your heart to come to me

I want to step into your sad eyes

Can not ... you can not take my heart that easily

But I hope you open your heart and accept me

I can give up my days for you

Do not you know the most valuable just you?

All my love will be a star

Who will protect you by your side

I want to sleep with you on a cool night

Not much I have

But I'll leave it to you

Please accept my love and a little dream

I can give up my days for you

Do not you know the most precious is you?

All my love will be a star

Who will protect you by your side

I want to sleep with you on a cool night

Not much I have

But I'll leave it to you

Please accept my love and a little dream

Thank you...

I will live for you who are willing to accept my heart

Even if the light on your face dims

I will always love you...

(Confession by Kang Ta)

When the song ends, Ji Eun just realizes the tears flowing down her cheeks. Jung Kook gets off the stage and comes to her. Ji Eun looked up, staring at Jung Kook with a huge smile plastered on his face. Then the man knelt in front of her.

"Pabo. Why are you crying? "Jung Kook asked, wiping away her tears on her cheek with his finger.

Ji Eun did not know what to say. She was silent as he looked at the man's face. The man in front of her.

Jung Kook looks at her straightly. "Saranghae."

Ji Eun did not know how to describe her feelings at that time. All she knows is that her cheeks are burning, her tears flowing again, then Jung Kook leaned forward to kiss her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 434 26
TAEKOOK FANFICTION Jeon Jeongguk, a simple college student who had fallen in love with Kim Taehyung with the first sight. Whilst, he had never seen h...
415K 21.9K 65
Jeon Jungkook was conflicted about his sexuality after breaking up with his girlfriend. He had his own theories but needed some kind of proof for his...
293K 10K 22
Jimin is young omega who wanted nothing but somebody to love and care for him, but as time goes on Jimin gets busy with double jobs that there is rea...
348K 12.6K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...