The vampire world

بواسطة MelodyT24

"For your information, I refuse to barbie myself up to be sold to some bloodsucking demons?" Gabriella yelled... المزيد

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Chapter 16
CHAPTER 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

CHAPTER 17

53 7 1
بواسطة MelodyT24

Slade Donovan's Point of View

I felt horrible when I heard Gabriella crying in her room, but I didn't regret what I did. I was pulled to her, and watching her with Teale reawakened my sex beast. I would have explored every inch of her body if she hadn't pleaded. I knew she'd probably despise me more than she hated herself, but I didn't care.

I was too soft on her, and as a vampire Prince, I had to be strong and not turn into a weak prince in the presence of a human simply because she resembled my deceased girlfriend.

Someone entered my room through the open door. I initially believed it was another slave until I glanced closer and realized it was Gabriella. She'd cut her lengthy hair, which I enjoy tugging and running my fingers over. Her freshly cut hair did not rhyme since one section was shorter than the other.

"What exactly do you want me to do? "Your highness," she says, bowing her head.

Gabriella would never do such a thing.

"My prince," she bowed once more.

"Stop bowing, Gabriella," I said.

"Isn't that what you want, my prince?"

I disregarded her snarky comment and focused my attention on her hair.

The hairstyle did not appeal to me. Gabriella looks good in any hairstyle, but seeing her with short hair and a new attitude irritated me. "How come you cut your hair?" I inquired, but she did not respond. "How come you cut your hair?" I asked again, but she didn't react or raise her head to look at me. "Gabriella!" I screamed and grabbed her throat. I shoved her against the wall with my hand around her throat, using my super speed.

"You respond when I ask you a question!" Gabriella didn't say anything and didn't show any signs of pain, but I knew she was in anguish because I could feel her emotions.

"What the hell is the matter with you?" I yelled at her, but she still didn't reply. When I let go of her throat, she gasped for air. "I never said you should be mute when I said you should respect me," I told her, and still, she didn't show any sign of replying to me.

I didn't like the new Gabriella since the old Gabriella never gave up without a fight.

"Gabriella!"

"You're irritated, aren't you?" Gabriella finally said something. "What the hell is your problem, your highness?" She yelled. "You said I had to obey you, and I did. "What's the matter with you?" I enjoy how she responded to me now.

"For your information, Slade," she exaggerated. "You are a scumbag, and you know how I will finish you today!" She shrieked and dashed over to me. She had slashed my arm with scissors before I realized what was going on. I didn't even see she was holding a scissor. I couldn't even hear her thoughts because she pretended not to think about killing me.

All of her silent treatment and fake attitude was meant to kill me, but she didn't realize that as a royal vampire, the only way to kill me was to stab me with the immortal knife that belonged to my father, the king.

The gash on my hand healed quickly, and she slashed me in the neck in the blink of an eye. Blood pooled, but it recovered in an instant. "Stop," I said, grabbing my hand and twisting it backward. She yelped and dropped the scissor in her hand. "You won't be able to murder me, Gabriella. I'll cheerfully welcome my death the day you figure out how to kill me, Gabby." I told her and drew her in close.

We both exchanged angry glances. Her eyes were filled with rage and venom.

"I'll figure out how to murder you, Slade, and when I do, I'll burn your body to ashes."

"That's fine with me." I glanced at her again, then at her lips. I couldn't resist the impulse to kiss her again, and I placed my lips on hers, but it didn't end well. She bites my lips and kicks my balls. I yelped in pain and collapsed to the ground. "I thought you were a  vampire. "Why are you acting like a child?"

"Are you insane? I may be a vampire, but I feel pain, especially when it involves my prized possession." I screamed in agony.

"I'm glad you felt the pain," she said maliciously as she moved to the door.

"What are you doing? I need you  to clean my room."

"Some of us require rest. We don't have all of your superpowers, and I despise you so badly that just seeing your face makes me want to puke."

"But," I tried to counter.

"Well, duh, duh, duh. Let your problems slide." She said this as she went out of my room, slamming the door loudly. Whatever Gabriella's presence was doing to me was having an effect because I felt severe pain in my chest. It was aching, and because a Vampire's heart doesn't beat, I knew it had to do with Gabriella.

We didn't even feel pain, and all I could think about was Gabriella's pain at the time. I recall experiencing the same closeness with Bianca, and it seemed it was happening again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabriella Monet's POV

The despair I had felt before leaving Slade's room had vanished. I was delighted I got to make him suffer. I used to believe that all Vampires were immune to pain, but they weren't perfect.

"Gabriella!" Someone called out my name just outside my door. "This is Daphne."

"Daphne," I hurried to the door and flung it open. "Daphne," I said as I drew her into an embrace.

"What in the world happened?" She indicated my hair.

"Slade happened," I explained.

"What was it this time? Did he hit you?"

"It was a lot worse."

"Did he ever touch you?" She inquired.

"Yes, he did," Daphne exclaimed as she studied my physique. "How dare he make you a pleasure slave?" She inquired. "I'm going to murder him."

"Wait a minute, Daphne; I've already tried that. He did not die." I drew her to my bed, and we sat down.

Daphne's mouth was wide open when I explained everything that had happened to her.

"Did he do it all? Why are you surprised at all? They are all vampires who govern our earth. We have no say in the matter. Gabby," she said, putting her hand on mine.

"Whatever happens, you have to be patient. We have no control over it." Daphne returns with words of encouragement that always sound like noise in my ears. "You must suffer with them to avoid being killed. I understand that using you as a pleasure slave seems awful, but this is our fate, and we must accept it."

I unhooked my hand from hers and rose from the bed.

"What on earth do you mean, Daphne? I should get used to it!"

"Don't yell, Gabriella, if we make a mistake. We will Die! After all, vampires aren't so horrible. Kyle is unique, and...

"That's where you're mistaken!" I yelled at her, and she flinched, but I didn't mind because I was enraged. "You assume that just because you get special treatment from a foolish vampire implies they're all lovely. Do you remember what the vampires did to our families? They murdered my father and kidnapped my sister. They murdered your sibling and raped your mother! Do you even realize what other people are going through?"

"Gab, don't talk like that." Daphne jumped up and reached to touch me, but I slapped her hand away. "We have no choice in this. I know Vampires are evil, but not all of them."

"Stop!" I yelled. "You're such a moron. I understand what you're doing. You think coming here and rubbing it on my face will work?" I laughed."You are stupid, and the sooner you recognize it, the better," I told her.

"Not everyone is like you, Gab,"

"What are you attempting to say?"

"You are the stupid one. You believe you have the power to change the world! This is the real world, Gabriella. We are the vampire's meal, and we will remain so. Nothing can be changed!" Daphne's words crushed my heart, but I seemed to be well.

She was correct about the actual world, but it was painful to hear that from her.

"Listening to you makes me feel sorry for your family, Daphne. Your stupidity will cost people their lives, but I'm not like you, Daphne. I will fight till my last breath," I informed her.

"Fine," she said as she headed towards the door, but before leaving the room, she turned to face me. "I hope you don't come to regret this."

"The only thing I'll ever regret is having known you. Now get out of my room!" I yelled.

"Very good then," she said as she exited the room.

I collapsed to my bed and took a deep breath as soon as she departed.

"Good riddance to bad rubbish," I thought to myself.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.1M 207K 61
In a world where vampires reigned, Rose had seen and experienced many horrors throughout her life. The very second she was taken, she was forced to...
474K 10.3K 31
Original copy of Vampires Slave~ now known as Loving Unexpectedly WARNING GIRLxGIRL Originally started on QUOTEV. My draft/old version of "Loving Une...
Captive بواسطة Lilith

مصاصي الدماء

247 6 13
Roselyn winter had little to complain about. Her parents were strict yes, but never abusive. She was an average teenage girl. That is until her 18th...
177K 9.7K 51
Death. What comes to mind when you hear that word? Darkness, uncertainty, or perhaps maybe a scary being clothed in the night comes to mind. But all...