Always And Forever

By Mikeysbaeeee

just read๐Ÿ˜˜ More

C A S T
T W O
N E W H O U S E
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N pt.1
S E V E N pt.2
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E

O N E

388 6 0
By Mikeysbaeeee

Ramiyah

"mimi ma said to get up and do something for her" tyler said walking in my room.

"girl you know i do not like that boy stop the cap" aysa said laughing all loud across the room on her bed.

"why can't you or aysa do it you already up" i rolled over to the other side of my bed.

"she said you cause you been sleep all day"

"ok get out" i said sitting up.

"mya i am not playing with you" aysa said still laughing.

my mom is pregnant with my 3rd sibling. yup there's 4 of us now i'm excited but kinda scared. i've been threw it one already with aysa's ass i think ima be a good big sister.

i love aysa and all but sharing a room with her is tiring.

i walked into my moms room seeing her laying comfortably in her bed just like i was.

"yes momma"

"you think we should move into a house?" she asked. we live in a 3 bed room apartment. moms room, me and aysas, and tyler's.

"yes! please mom i don't wanna be in the same room as aysa anymore."

"i thought you loved sharing a room with your baby sister mija"

"i did when she was a baby. she's not a baby no more we need our own privacy and i need more space. you got two sneaker heads and people who love clothes sharing a room" i explained to her.

"i understand but i just wanted you up and to ask you that i'll look into some houses in north carolina i'm tired of la" she said shaking her head.

"it doesn't matter to me whatever makes you happy" i said walking out her room. i went into me and aysas room luckily she wasn't in there.

i put on my white spa headband so i could do my face routine when i got a facetime call from jessika.

"heyy jess" i said looking down at the phone.

"hey mimi guess what"

"what"

"i got my braces offffff" she said smiling.

"period i want mines off too lucky" i said pouting.

"jessika why these dishes still in the sink" i heard jess mom. she took a screenshot with the back of her phone making me roll my eyes.

"i'm posting that anyways bye bestie gotta do the dishes call you back" she said hanging up.

jessikatheprankster: we love a wanna be braces free bestie❤️

ramiyahmarie__:DELETE THIS!
jessikatheprankster:^no❤️
rapalotkid.aysaaaaa:sister giving very much jealous😭
ramiyahmarie__:^shut up go read a book✌🏽

jessikatheprankster: nah i'm playing this is bestie❤️

ramiyahmarie__:yup yup❤️
skyexwilliams:😍😍😍
worldwidekayy:sista❤️
griggs_boy23:@mikey my boyyyyy

i just love my best friend always doing me right. i called jessika back as aysa walked in the room.

"hey bestie" she said as it answered.

"you tryna go out?" i asked since it bored.

"sure where we going?"

"ion know i can make reservations for somewhere for later we can chill around if you want?"

"sure i'm coo with that. just us?"

"it's up to you ion mind"

"we can invite Santana and Charlie"

"that's fine i'll ask in the group chat if they wanna go"

BRATZ DOLLS💕

yall tryna go out to eat?

Tana Wana💕🤪: who paying?😭

Charliii👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾🌸:^^

bring yo own money or u ain't eating😭

Bestie Westie😩💨: yup yup

Charliii👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾🌸: i ain't got shii to do so i can go

Tana Wana💕🤪: tyrique said he coming over so i can't

alright we'll we going to Dobsons Bar & Restaurant at 7 o'clock table for 3 anybody need a ride?

Charliii🌸👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾:meeeeee

lmfaooaoo ok be ready by 6:30

"i need a ride too" jess said over the phone.

"ok i got a appointment to make ima call you back" i said hanging up.

"what appointment?" aysa asked.

"nun of your business"i said getting dressed.

"well ig when i ask mom she will know" the truth was i was going to get my first tattoo for my dog Milo. he died 3 weeks ago cause he wasn't breathing well.

"i'm grown ion care" i said walking out the room into the kitchen then out the door.

i walked into the parking garage and walked to my car. i threw my purse to the passenger side and got in.

i pushed start and turned on the air conditioning cause it was hot. i put the car in drive and then drove to the tattoo shop.

*after the tattoo*

my mom has been blowing me up since i got in the shop. i was now leaving and decided to call her back.

"hello?" i said putting my phone in the cup holder getting in.

"so you don't see me calling you?"

"i was out i say i just didn't answer cause i knew exactly what you were calling for and i ain't want to hear all of that"

"what was i calling for?"

"to ask me where i was going"

"so where are u"

"i'm on my way home"

"where were you"

"out"

"Ramiyah i aint playing with you"

"i was at the tattoo shop" i said pulling into the car wash.

"what you doing at the tattoo shop?"

"getting a tattoo"

"Ramiyah i swear to god you better be lying cause you under age and i sure enough didn't give you permission to get shit"

"i did get one the guy knows me and said it was a birthday gift"

"what you get"

"milos name"

"where?"

"on my stomach"

"send me a picture"

"that's kinda big mija" my mom said shaking her head.

"it's not that big"

"big enough no more with out telling me" she said still shocked.

"ok i'm finna go through this car wash real quick and then home to change cause me and the girls having a girls night"

"alright i love you mija"

"i love you to momma"

i got to the front and rolled my car up putting it in park going on instagram.

ramiyahmarie__:love you always and forever❤️

jessikatheprankster:omggggg😍
supporter:i miss milo🥺
rapolotkid.aysaaaaaaa:milooooo🥺
tylerd_:lil sis growing up on me❤️

i laughed at tylers comment seeing my car was drying putting it in drive pulling off.

i drove home parking in the parking garage walking in threw the lobby to our apartment. i locked the door back and walked to me and aysa's room.

"i like your tat tellem the big mimi not the little one don't play" aysa said recording me.

"period" i walked to the closet getting my outfit.

mama💕

jessika and charlie finna get dropped off here.

ok

can i take pictures in yo car

why you already got black interior

ik but yours black on black and i have a black fit

go ahead

thanks

i changed, did my hair, and make and then met the girls in the parking garage.

"heyyyyyy" i said hugging them.

"y'all look cute"

"usssss? look at you" charlie said spinning me around.

"i need some pictures" i said

"y'all know the drill"

tammiesangel:all i care about is money and the city that i'm from💕🤨

jessikatheprankster: x o x o

ramiyahmarie__:All black mean business 🖤

i drove to the place and we eat good. i then drove everyone home and drove home myself before crashing on the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.4K 22
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ...
30.7K 511 25
hope you likeโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค
94.1K 1.6K 39
If you have nothing nice to say please don't comment ๐Ÿฅฐ
154K 2K 32
one shots of basketball ball players and just rappers or random people, u just gonna read to find out๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ