Please Don't Be Ashamed

By carolinasheppard

"Please don't be ashamed..." "What are you?" He looked up at him. "I'm the thing you should be afraid of." More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
I'M BACK!
16

PROLOUGE

3K 78 3
By carolinasheppard

He's been wandering. He doesn't know for how long. He doesn't even know what year or day it is. He was a monster. He's the thing parents' check under the bed for.

He didn't want to be a monster. He didn't want to be this...thing. He's tried so hard to be normal. Forget the past, but the past won't forget him.

Every time he looks in the mirror, he's constantly reminded of the monster he truly is. The thing everyone gives him strange looks for.

He spends his life locked in a box. Only coming out for food and water. Sometimes he'll walk around, but mostly he's locked in his box.

He desperately wants to be wanted. To be loved, and to feel loved in return. He wants love and want, but he's in desperate need of being saved.

The only question that remains is can he be saved?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
132K 7.5K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
298K 9.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
754K 45.7K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...