Marvel Oneshots

By wolfiewritery

Marvel themed oneshots! Basically different stories about different Marvel characters x y/n. I'll update thi... More

π€π―πžπ§π πžπ«π¬' 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐀𝐲 π‡πšπ₯π₯𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 (Loki x reader)

𝘒𝘢𝘡𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘦𝘴 / 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘒𝘴

175 4 0
By wolfiewritery

Hey,

After a long consideration, I decided to start writing Marvel themed oneshots. I'm going to write about different marvel characters x reader oneshots.
My stories will be my first priority, these "oneshots" comes after.

You can also suggest here, what kind of stories you would like me to write. (All Marvel characters are included)

I would really like to see what you guys have in mind.  

thanks xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
528K 19K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
158K 5.7K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...