ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ | ᴢᴇʟᴅʀɪꜱ...

lostgipsydanger द्वारा

ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Killing her father, the General of the Demon Army, was the only way (Y/n)'s best friend and his... अधिक

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ | ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

4K 119 85
lostgipsydanger द्वारा

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! I had so much fun writing this chapter and I hope you have as much fun reading it! Just a warning about this particular chapter, there are BNHA spoilers if you have just started watching this series!

So the next chapter will be the epilogue thus the final chapter of My Heartless Prince. I'm crying; this story has come so far and I had an absolute blast writing it for all of you guys! All your wonderful comments and votes always made my day :)

So without further ado, please enjoy this new chapter! ❤

"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ ɪɴꜱᴀɴᴇ." 

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴇ

"Honestly Juno," I scold the young Demon while we run down the empty hallways of Liones Castle. "What the hell were you thinking?"

"I didn't know he was the Holy Knight Grandmaster!" Juno squeals and slaps her hands on her tanned cheeks. "You didn't tell me he was so good-looking!"

"Oh jeez," I gag as we turn around the corner. "You think Howzer is good-looking?"

"Of course!" Juno exclaims. "My, that gorgeous face could have the entire Kingdom of Camelot surrender to him."

Rolling my eyes fondly, I bark out a gruff laugh as we burst through the large, wooden doors that lead us to the gardens of Liones Castle.

Around ten minutes ago, Juno had openly flirted with the Holy Knight Grandmaster in front of a lot of other Holy Knights but I suppose she is still working on her seduction skills since some of what she said sounded a bit odd. It then got out of hand when she said one particular line that insulted a lot of the Humans but Howzer seemed to understand it. Nevertheless, once I saw the angry looks on some of the Holy Knights and saw some of them approaching us, I panicked and grabbed Juno, rushing out of there.

I have no clue why I did that since we technically didn't do anything wrong. But I suppose I still get nervous around Humans despite the fact that the Holy War has been over for a few months.

"I can always trust you to make me laugh, Juno," I tell her, slowing down once we reach the biggest garden.

"Is that so?" Juno says and then catches her breath. "Then I am honoured."

"Quick!" someone yells from beyond the wall. "We need to catch this Mage before he gets a hold of someone!"

I frown at these panicked yells as Juno instinctively grabs my sleeve. "What's going on?"

One of my favourite rose bushes several feet away from us bursts into flames and I quickly use my dark shadows to put out of the fire. Once I do this, I gasp lightly when I see a stranger appear from the burnt bush.

"You'll do," he says as he raises a finger in our direction.

I immediately shove Juno out of the way and brace myself for the attack except I instead feel something terrible explode within me. Screaming, I fall to my knees and grab hold of my stomach as my eyes fall shut.

"(Y/n)!" I hear Juno call out to me before everything goes silent.

"Woah, where the hell did he go?" an unfamiliar voice shouts.

"Why is there a little girl in his place instead?" someone else asks.

Whoever these people are, they better not be talking about me.

As I slowly open my eyes, I gasp when I see large, strangely shaped buildings surround me and each one of them seems to be shining with glass. I am definitely not in the Kingdom of Liones.

Perhaps this is the Kingdom of Camelot. If that is the case, then Arthur has come up with some very interesting design ideas.

"Incredible," I breathe, unable to move my gaze away from everything that surrounds me.

"She must be working with that bastard!" I hear an enraged voice say and from the corner of my eye, I see explosions and someone heading towards me with crazy speed. 

"I don't know who you are, but it is quite obvious that you don't have the patience to wait for my explanation," I say flatly as I merely lift myself off the ground with my shadows which causes the person to go flying into other people on my other side. "This is the reason why I wonder if I should even have children. Such impatience drives me mad."

When I look up ahead, I see a group of children, each one of them wearing very odd clothes. But all of them are clearly ready to fight judging by their stances.

My eyes dart to the top of one of the buildings where I hear someone screaming for help. I catch sight of a very young girl holding onto the thin railings which have broken off and are hanging over us.

Spreading my wings on my back, I swiftly fly towards the girl, grabbing her and throwing her over my shoulder as I quickly make my way back to the ground again.

"Your Quirk is amazing," a girl with a brown bob cut murmurs as I cautiously hand over the younger child to her.

"My Quirk?" I question, puzzled. "What is a Quirk?"

"Guys, the building's gonna fall on us!" a boy with yellow hair cries out and points at the same building I just flew to seconds ago. "We gotta move!" 

"So much panic," I mutter as I calmly raise my hand towards the falling building. "Honestly, where are the adults in this place?"

"Holy crap!" a boy with light green hair blurts out when my dark shadows catch the building and keep it in place.

"Damn," I grumble and then use my other hand as well. "This is much heavier than I thought. Everyone, get out of here now!" 

The next second, I hear everyone running but then someone suddenly carries me bridal style and I yelp when I turn to see that the boy with green hair is the one carrying me now.

"It doesn't matter whether you're a Villain or a Hero, I'm not leaving you behind," he says as he starts zipping down the street with the rest of the group, away from the danger. "Try to hold onto that building for a few more seconds!"

Damn, this boy is really quick.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I grit out and try my best to keep the building in its position but it is frustratingly getting harder by the second. "What is your name?"

"Deku," the boy answers with a huge smile. "What about you?"

"(Y/n)," I answer him with a grunt. "Is everyone alright?"

"Have we got everyone?" another boy shouts.

"Everyone's here!" a girl answers him.

As Deku places me back down on the ground, he asks, "(Y/n), d'you think you can bring the building gently down so as to minimise the damage?"

"I'll try," I say through gritted teeth and start to do this.

"That is so cool," I hear someone mutter behind me once I am done and have called back my dark shadows.

"Thank you," I say with a pleased grin and turn around to face them. "But what the hell were you children doing that caused it to fall?"

"Aren't you a teenager as well?" the boy with yellow hair asks slowly as he points at me.

I cross my arms. "Are you assuming my age based on my height?"

"Wh—What, n—no!" he stammers and raises his hands in front of him as a sign of surrender. "It's just you look really young that's all!"

I lift an eyebrow at this before sighing. "I am much older than the age you are probably thinking right now but I don't think it really matters at the moment. So is anyone going to answer my earlier question?"

Deku opens his mouth to do this but someone else says loudly, "Everyone, stay away from her."

Glancing over to the person who just spoke, I mutter under my breath, "Finally. We have an adult on the scene."

I jerk my head back in shock when the said adult's jet black hair suddenly begins to float and his eyes glow red.

"Um, your hair," I say quietly as I use my shadows to pat it down. "Wow, it's still the same. Why is that? Are you doing that on purpose?"

"Mr Aizawa's Quirk isn't working on her!" a girl with pink skin shrieks.

There is that word again. Quirk. I need to quickly find out what they mean by that.

"Who are you?" the man—Aizawa asks, ignoring the girl.

"My name is (Y/n) of the Dark Shadows," I reply automatically and immediately wince when I do this.

"Wow, that's so cool!" Deku exclaims with his clenched hands in front of his chest. "So is that your Hero name, (Y/n)?"

I tilt my head to the side. "My Hero name? I am far from a Hero, Deku."

"So you're not a Hero?" a boy with red hair asks.

"Uh, no?" I wrinkle my nose. "Is it possible if I could speak to one of your Mages? Or your leader? Or just anyone who is in charge, to be honest."

"Mages?" Deku frowns. "What're you talking about?"

"Deku, wait," Aizawa says as he takes a few cautious steps towards me. "(Y/n), can I call you that?"

"Sure," I say, shrugging. "That other name was just my warrior name during the Holy War."

"Warrior name? The Holy War?" the shortest person in their group repeats. "She may be hot but she's off her rocker, guys."

"Watch it," I growl at him and this causes him to squeak. "You are even ruder than my best friend and he is known to be the worst pervert in Britannia."

"Britannia," Aizawa murmurs. "Is that where you're from, (Y/n)?"

I narrow my eyebrows at him. "You have seen both my eyes and the mark on my forehead. You know very well that I am not from any of the three races of Britannia."

"Races?" Deku says quietly.

"(Y/n)," Aizawa says very slowly, "do you know where you are?"

I sigh impatiently. "Of course not. That stupid Mage brought me here so I have no idea where here is which is why I was hoping you would tell me."

"You're in Japan, (Y/n)," Deku tells me as he stands by Aizawa. "In Musutafu, the Shizuoka Prefecture."

I blink slowly. "Are you playing with me right now?"

"No, we're not," one of the other boys says. "Midoriya is telling the truth."

"Oh wow, your hair!" I blurt out and make my way to him. "Half of it is white and the other half is red! That is so cool."

The boy takes a step back when I approach him but stops when he hears my compliment. "You think it looks cool?"

"Definitely!" I say and then point at his scar which blends with his red hair. "That must have been painful when you got it, but I am sure you treasure it."

The boy freezes. "Treasure it? And why exactly would I do that?"

I place a finger in front of my lips, answering, "Because it means you overcame whatever harsh thing you faced in the past. We all have our scars and someone very close to me told me that even though we find them hideous, others will always find them beautiful."

"(Y/n)," Aizawa calls out to me to get my attention again. "That Mage you were talking about? I think he sent you to another world."

"Another world?" I repeat, turning back to him. "Are you serious? The magic level here is the same as it is in Britannia so I just assumed that I was still there."

"Wait, you can feel the magic level of different places?" the same girl with the bob cut asks me.

"Well, anyone with magic can," I tell her. "By the way, please tell me your name."

"My Hero name is Uraravity!" she says excitedly and then points a finger at herself. "It's really nice to meet you, (Y/n)!"

"The pleasure is mine, Uravity," I tell her and bow my head slightly in her direction. "OK, now what do I do? I cannot believe that Mage. He had the actual nerve to do this!" 

"(Y/n), I think it's best if you come with us for now," Aizawa says firmly and nods at me to follow them.

Hesitating, I finally give in and begin to walk beside the much taller man with the rest of the group walking behind us. 

"Don't worry, (Y/n)!" Deku reassures me with a massive smile when I look over my shoulder. "We'll get you home!"

"I really hope so," I murmur as I turn back to face the road ahead of us. "I still want to apologise to Zel after our awful fight this morning."

Why do you never listen? Is it so damn hard?

Why don't you just leave me alone? How about that?

(Y/n)—

Just leave me alone!

I bite my lip. "I am coming back, and nothing will stop me from getting back to you."

***

I blink. "Your world seems pretty straightforward to me. You are all in a sense Humans and there are three different races or better-said communities; the Heroes, the Villains, and the civilians. The majority of the population has powers, what you call Quirks which varies for each family and individual. All of you are training to become the Heroes of the next generation and Mr Aizawa here is one of your teachers. And every one of you just got your Provisional Hero Licences which enables you to act as registered Heroes which is why you were all in that same area trying to stop the Villain that has supposedly swapped places with me."

Everyone stares at me in shock and awe while Midoriya mutters, "Incredible. Perhaps due to the fact that you mentioned that you're a warrior, you're able to summarise actions and operations which would ultimately allow you to analyse your situation in combat more efficiently and effectively—"

"Deku," I gently say. "You're doing it again."

"Oh sorry!" he blurts out loudly and waves his hands in front of him.

"This is why the damn nerd wasn't allowed to explain anything," the boy who had tried to attack me from earlier says. I have come to learn that his name is Bakugo.

"Don't call him that," I scold him and then ruffle Midoriya's green hair. "I find it quite admirable that he is able to examine a person's strengths and weaknesses so easily."

"Ugh, you sound just like him," Bakugo growls.

I stick out my tongue at him and this gets everyone laughing and giggling.

Right now, I am at their school, UA, and we are all sitting in the lounge of their dorm after having a shared dinner. I am sitting at the low wooden table in front of what they call a television with Midoriya by my side. Uraraka is on my left while Todoroki is on Deku's right and Kirishima and Kaminari are on the opposite side of the table. Everyone else is spread out, some on the couch, some on the floor, and Aizawa has just been standing by the couch the entire time.

"Are you sure not mentioning my arrival to the higher forces is a good idea?" I ask their principal, Nezu, who is on Aizawa's shoulder.

"I'm quite sure that the Villain's Quirk will not last that long and you'll soon be swapped back to your world," he assures me as he jumps off Aizawa's shoulder and heads for the exit. "Aizawa, All Might, make sure that the students get to bed on time and that (Y/n)'s room is ready for her."

"Yes, sir!" All Might replies enthusiastically while Aizawa replies quietly.

"We still have some time before we head off to bed," Mina says as she throws her hands in their air excitedly, waving them as well. "(Y/n), why don't you tell us everything about your world?"

"Um, my world?" I say and this immediately gets cheers from the children. "Why not."

As soon as I say this, Bakugo stands up from the sofa and starts walking off, probably to head off for bed, but I swiftly grab him with my shadows and bring him back to the couch. 

"What the hell is your deal, lady?" he yells and tries to get my shadows off him but fails.

"You are going to miss the story of a lifetime," I tell him, giggling. "Are you sure you want to miss this?"

Bakugo snarls but then grumbles, "I'm giving you two minutes then I'm out of here, lady."

"Wait, what?" Mina whines as she starts shaking Jirou beside her. "Now (Y/n)'s going to rush this!"

"No, no," I reassure her. "I will go at an adequate pace but because this story is so good, Bakugo will have no choice but to listen to the whole thing."

Once I have said this, I release my shadows from Bakugo and shoot him a nasty smile that tells him to get ready. Everyone shivers at this while the spiked blond returns the look.

"OK, let's get started." I clap my hands twice. "So, um."

Looking at all these kids in the room, I suppose I could start practising storytelling with them for my future children. 

Zeldris's cocky smile flashes through my mind and I immediately start to blush at this image.

"Are you alright, (Y/n)?" Midoriya gently asks me.

"Yup!" I squeak and then clap my hands together again. "So...Once upon a time, there were three separate realms; the Celestial realm, the Demon realm, and the land of Britannia. In these different realms, there were five races; Humans, Giants, Fairies, Goddesses, and Demons."

"Demons?" Uraraka blurts out.

"Uh-huh," I say and then poke her adorable nose. "Each race had their own leaders, but the two that everyone knew was the Demon King, the ruler of the Demon race, and the Supreme Deity, the ruler of the Goddess race. These two Gods were created by Chaos, their mother who believed in perfection and imbalance. But the two Gods were afraid of her so they locked her away thus the reason why none knew about Chaos until many, many years later."

"Chaos," Midoriya mutters and starts muttering other things under his breath but I start patting his head to quieten him down.

I continue, "There was war between all five races but the Holy War began when the eldest son of the Demon King, Prince Meliodas, and his best friend abandoned the Demon race because the Prince fell in love with the only daughter of the Supreme Deity."

"That's so romantic," Yaoyorozu coos as she leans over Uraraka's shoulder, eyes gleaming with eagerness for me to continue with the story.

I nod my head in agreement. "Indeed. However, this ultimately led to a confrontation between the two young rebels and their parents. The two Gods won this battle and determined that their children should be punished by being cursed."

Everyone gasps loudly while Bakugo questions, "But what about the Prince's best friend? You didn't tell us his name."

I suppose it will be quite literally impossible to tell the rest of this story without mentioning my name. It can't be helped.

Smiling sheepishly, I place one hand behind the back of my head while I use the other to point at myself. "Uh, her name was (Y/n) of the Dark Shadows."

"What?" everyone shrieks at the same time while Bakugo's red eyes widen slightly.

I turn to the side to see that Aizawa and All Might have pulled up chairs behind Todoroki and have sat on them, listening to the story as well. 

"Now, this is getting interesting," All Might murmurs as he rubs his chin with his thumb. "So you're a Demon, Ms (Y/n)?"

"I am," I confirm and am quite surprised when I don't see any fearful expressions on anyone's face. "And you can drop the Ms. Just (Y/n) is fine."

"That's so cool," Midoriya murmurs, barely containing his excitement.

"Um, so where were we?" I say with a cheeky grin. "Meliodas was cursed with immortality whereas Elizabeth, his lover, was cursed with eternal reincarnation. Elizabeth was to live her life as a Human, without any recollection of her past, and every time she regained her memories, she would die three days later and absolutely nothing would stop her death."

Mina claps a hand over her mouth as Yaoyorozu's lip starts to tremble. 

"I was cursed as well with immortality," I murmur as I stare at my clasped hands placed on the wooden table in front of me. "I killed my father so that Meliodas and Elizabeth could get away. It was an accident but I had already betrayed my race by siding with my best friend so the Demon King cursed me as punishment as well."

"Oh (Y/n)," I hear Kirishima breathe and I can feel everyone's eyes on me.

"Every time my best friend died, I would lose one of my hearts," I go on, unable to look anyone in the face. "An upper-level Demon such as myself has seven hearts so in a way I had seven—or should I say six lives. Every time one of my hearts was destroyed, my magical powers within me would grow even more which meant when my last heart was destroyed, literally anyone could absorb all of my collected powers."

"That is so cruel," Mina whimpers.

I smile softly. "I suppose it was. Initially, I honestly believed that I deserved it."

Outraged and shocked protests fill the room while Todoroki says quietly, "No one deserves that kind of fate."

I quickly wave my hands in front of me, finally looking up. "Of course that was only at the start! After a while, I stopped thinking that."

"Yeah, but how long was a while?" Kaminari mutters.

I huff at how quickly one of the children has picked up on this. "I would probably say after a few decades."

"A few decades?" some of the children cry out.

"Stop, I feel old now," I mumble as I begin to rub my arms. "Anyways, after Meliodas and Elizabeth were cursed by their parents, the Demon race was locked away by the other races and peace was maintained for 3,000 years until the Ten Commandments, the ten most powerful warriors of the Demon race chosen by the Demon King himself, broke through the seal."

"So were you and the Demon Prince together the whole time? For 3,000 years?" Koda asks quietly.

I wince slightly. "Yes, until Elizabeth's 106th reincarnation where I got her killed. Locking myself away from the world was the best option to keep my best friend and his lover safe. I suppose it worked until Meliodas came to me sixteen years later for my help, however, I was ready to give it. A great deal happened in the months after but Meliodas was killed by one of the Ten Commandments so when he was revived, he lost control of his emotions."

"So was that normal?" Midoriya asks me. "For Prince Meliodas to always lose control of his emotions every time he was brought back to life?"

"Yes," I answer him, smiling gently. "But because he lost control of his emotions again, Meliodas seemed to lose all sense as well since he decided that he would become the next Demon King in order to break the curse placed on him and Elizabeth."

"Did he need the same amount of power as the Demon King?" Todoroki asks immediately.

"Yeah, he did." My smile grows bigger. "You guys catch up very quickly. I am impressed."

"So I'm assuming you tried to stop Prince Meliodas from doing this?" Hagakure asks from the couch. "Because that would mean he would start another war with his father, right?"

"Good guess, but no," I say as I slowly move my hands to my knees. "Each Commandment was given a fraction of the Demon King's powers so Meliodas planned to absorb all of them in order to have enough power to become the new Demon King. And it wasn't just me who was trying to stop him. Meliodas had made a lot of friends during the sixteen years we were separated and his closest ones were known as the Seven Deadly Sins, a band of warriors he formed after I had left him."

"The Seven Deadly Sins?" Aizawa asks, intrigued, leaning closer.

"Yeah," I say and grin madly. "My best friend is the captain of this group and is known as the Dragon Sin of Wrath. Ban who is from the Human race is the Fox Sin of Greed. Diane who is from the Giant race is the Serpent Sin of Envy. Harlequin who is from the Fairy race, and who is also the current Fairy King, is the Grizzly Sin of Sloth. Gowther who is a doll but was created by one of the original Commandments is the Goat Sin of Lust. Escanor was from the Human race and was the Lion Sin of Pride. And finally, Merlin, a Mage who was blessed by both the Demon King and the Supreme Deity, is the Boar Sin of Gluttony."

"Woah!" everyone exclaims with shining, eager eyes and my heart melts at this cute sight.

"So the Seven Deadly Sins, some other close friends and I did our best to stop Meliodas but failed in the end. What happened next was something none of us saw coming; the Demon King took over Meliodas's body."

"Holy crap!" Kaminari yells and this gets him a hard whack across the head from Bakugo.

I giggle at this hilarious reaction. "Indeed. We managed to expel the Demon King from Meliodas's body but he then went on to possess Meliodas's younger brother's body—"

"Wait, younger brother?" Mineta blurts out. "You didn't mention this guy before."

Blushing slightly, I say, "Apologies. His name is Zeldris, the younger son of the Demon King. In the end, we also managed to expel the Demon King from Zeldris's body but during that battle, my last heart was destroyed—"

The girls and Midoriya scream in shock at this but quickly fall silent when they see Aizawa's warning glare. Snorting at this, I cover my mouth with my hand.

"But Zeldris sacrificed one of his hearts for me which is why I am still alive today," I continue when I remove my hand and instead place it over my chest, right over my beating heart. "I had lost my last heart in order for my best friend to obtain all of my power and beat the Demon King but because Zeldris had given me a new heart, I was able to absorb back all of my power."

"What Prince Zeldris did was so cute," Tsuyu murmurs admiringly and all of the girls in the room immediately agree with her.

"The Demon King was ultimately killed and Elizabeth, Meliodas and my curse were finally brought to an end but another King awoke during this time," I carry on with the story.

"Who?" all of the children say at the time.

I wait for a couple of seconds to make it more dramatic. "Chaos had awoken and chosen a young Human to be the King of Chaos."

"This is just like a fairytale!" Mina swoons as she falls onto Yaoyorozu's lap. "So many twists and turns!"

"I agree," Yaoyorozu says and pets Mina's head affectionately.

"The new King of Chaos was overwhelmed with his brand new powers but once we had calmed him down," I say as I scratch my cheek, "I was also chosen to be the vessel of Insanity, one of Chaos's children."

"Your life's never dull, ey?" Bakugo drawls, leaning against his propped up elbow on the sofa's armrest.

I wink at him. "Never. After that, the Supreme Deity awoke from her long slumber but Meliodas and Zeldris killed her so everything settled down after that."

"Did Prince Meliodas and Princess Elizabeth get married?" Shoji asks curiously.

"They did," I say cheerfully. "It was a wonderful wedding! And Elizabeth's adoptive father, the King of Liones, handed over the crown to them so the two of them are now the King and Queen of Liones."

"Wow," everyone hums in response.

"So Prince Meliodas didn't take his place as the new Demon King?" Tokoyami asks.

"No," I answer simply.

"Then did his younger brother?"

Before I can reply, a loud yawn escapes my lips and I rub my tired eyes a little bit.

"Alright, (Y/n) is obviously tired now," Aizawa says firmly as he stands up. "All of you should be heading off to bed anyway so let's get going. (Y/n), I'll take you to your room."

"Thank you," I say with another yawn and sluggishly get up from my spot.

As Aizawa begins to walk down the long hall past the kitchen, I quickly grab Midoriya by the shoulder and pull him to the side.

"(Y/n)?" the teenager says my name with a puzzled tone, looking down at me.

"So is All Might your father?" I ask him quietly enough that the others don't hear.

"What?" he shrieks, green eyes widening. "N—No, why would you think that?"

I shrug as I pull my hand away. "There is a connection between the two of you when it comes to power so that was why I was asking. Apologies if I made a mistake—"

Midoriya grabs my shoulders tightly. "(Y/n), I'll tell you everything tomorrow but please don't mention this to anyone."

I blink my eyelids slowly before saying, "Sure. I can do that, Deku."

"(Y/n)," Aizawa calls out to me. 

"Coming," I answer, winking at Midoriya as I make my way to his teacher. "My lips are sealed, Deku."

"Thank you," I hear him breathe in relief before I reach Aizawa's side.

While the two of us make our way down the quiet hall, I start to plan out what I will do the next day: watch the children's training, make sure to talk to Midoriya about his odd connection to All Might, find a way to contact my loved ones from my world.

"Are you married, (Y/n)?" Aizawa's dull voice brings me out of my loaded thoughts.

"Huh?" I blurt out and then turn to him. "Married? What makes you say that?"

Dark eyes dart from my hand back to my face. "The ring," Aizawa says quietly.

"Oh." I bring up my hand to stare at the wonderful ring Zeldris had given me long ago. "Yeah. My husband gave this to me when he asked me to marry him. Pretty, right?"

"Yeah," Aizawa hums. "Is he a good man?"

"One of the best," I say fondly, smiling to myself.

Aizawa comes to an abrupt stop so I also come to a quick halt to see that we are outside one of the rooms.

"This is where you'll be staying for the night," he tells me as he opens the door.

"But what if I'm stuck here longer than a night?" I ask, half teasing, half serious.

Aizawa huffs out a light laugh. "Then you'll still stay here, (Y/n). Don't worry. We won't throw you out on the streets."

I sheepishly grin at him as I enter the room and take a quick look around. A simple room; one bed, one bedside table, one tiny wooden table accompanied with a small sofa, another door most probably leading to a bathroom.

"Thank you for the room," I say and turn around to wave at the Pro Hero. "Goodnight, Aizawa."

He nods his head. "Goodnight, (Y/n)."

Once he quietly shuts the door and I hear the sounds of his footsteps disappear, I quickly throw myself onto the bed and immediately close my eyes, my breathing easing as I sink into the warm blankets.

"I already had a bath earlier," I mumble to myself. "No need for another one today."

That's disgusting, (Y/n), I can almost hear Zeldris say in my head.

Curling myself into a ball, I whisper to the darkness, "Goodnight, my heartless King."

***

"Huh, what do you mean the children already left?"

"Sorry, (Y/n). I honestly had no idea that you wanted to watch their lesson."

"Well, when are they coming back?"

"Probably half an hour. Sorry about that again."

Groaning, I plonk myself on the sofa and begin to grumble to myself while staring at the turned-off television in front of me.

I had woken up really late today and it turns out that the children had headed off to their classes while I was still asleep and All Might was left behind to watch over me. As if I need a babysitter.

"Aizawa told me that the students will be heading to the city out for another drill today," All Might informs me as he sits down beside me. "Perhaps you'd like to join them for that?"

"Of course," I sigh and then lean back. "Sorry about my outburst."

"It's OK," All Might reassures me with a smile.

"But you know how you can make it up to me?" I tell him, turning my head in his direction.

The former Number One Pro Hero frowns. "Uh, how?"

"Tell me about your connection with Izuku Midoriya," I say firmly and cross my arms. "And don't you dare act stupid with me right now."

His mouth drops open. "M—My co—connection with young Midoriya?"

I narrow my eyebrows. "Yes. I feel powerful magic circulating between you two so I know there is something going on with both of your Quirks. Deku said that he would tell me everything about it today but since you are here, I might as well ask you instead. After all, you are the adult."

All Might sighs and rubs a hand over his face. "Young Midoriya was born without a Quirk."

"And that is not normal in this world, is it?" I question and receive a nod in response. "So did you transfer some of your power to him?"

"This is the thing, (Y/n)," All Might begins. "I understand in your world this is possible but in ours, you can't share powers, your Quirk. And my Quirk is very different. It's been able to be passed down for generations, to be cultivated, and the original holder had done this in order to help the future hosts of One For All bring an end to his older brother."

"One For All?" I repeat and then pull up my legs on the sofa. "His older brother?"

"My Quirk is called One For All," All Might says quietly. "The original holder's older brother is known as All For One."

"I see," I whisper. "So you were the host for One For All before Deku and now he has One For All."

"Yes," All Might answers.

"Perhaps I can help you bring an end to All For One?" I suggest. "I mean, I could—"

All Might firmly places a hand on my shoulder. "You have a big heart, (Y/n). But please understand that you don't have to do this. As harsh as this may come out, I must say it: this is our fight."

I nod my head in understanding. "I completely get that. No worries."

He softly smiles at me and opens his mouth to say something else when the main entrance door of the dorm crashes open and a flood of noisy students come pouring in.

"Is (Y/n) awake yet?" someone yells.

"Can we see her now?" someone else begs.

"(Y/n)!" I hear Mina and Hagakure shriek together and I gasp when two bodies land on top of me.

"Hello, girls," I grunt out and pat their backs lightly. "How was class today?"

"Awesome!" Kaminari answers. "And now we're heading out to the city for our drill!"

"Are you gonna come, (Y/n)?" Kirishima asks with eager red eyes.

I look over to Aizawa who sighs deeply and then nods. "As long as you keep your head down, we should be fine."

Everyone immediately makes approving sounds at this and I feel four more bodies land on me.

"I won't be able to walk at this rate," I wheeze while patting Jirou's head.

"Let's take a photo, guys!" Uraraka squeals as she brings out an odd item in her hand and tosses it to Iida. "I mean us girls are all in different outfits right now but it doesn't really matter. Could you take one for us, Iida?"

"Sure," he replies enthusiastically as he positions the item in front of his face. "Say cheese, everyone!"

All of the girls shout, "Cheese!" while I mutter to myself, "Cheese?"

A light flashes in front of my eyes and I flinch slightly but Jirou rubs my arm soothingly, saying, "Don't worry, (Y/n). We're just taking a photo."

"What exactly is a photo?" I question as Iida hands the item back to Uraraka and all the girls coo as they stare at it.

"Very funny, (Y/n)," Deku says, smirking.

I blink, pouting. "I don't understand. Was that meant to be funny?"

Silence fills the room before everybody screams, "What?"

***

"Now you have something you can always remember us by!" Uraraka tells me excitedly as I stare at the printed photo in my hands. "What d'you think?"

"I...really like it," I admit as my thumb brushes over the faces of all the girls I have befriended in this world. 

Well, nearly all of them. At least I can see Hagakure's gloves.

Unfortunately, there wasn't enough time to take a photo with the boys since we had to rush out so All Might had quickly printed out the photo of the girls and I before we had left the school grounds. Right now we are patrolling around the city in different groups and I am with Uraraka, Midoriya, Tokoyami and Kaminari.

I look up when I feel a hand rubbing the top of my head. "Oh. Hello, Dark Shadow."

"Hello, (Y/n)," Tokoyami's friend greets and smiles as he continues to rub my head with his shadowy hand.

Due to our very similar powers, Tokoyami, Dark Shadow and I have gotten along pretty well and ever since Dark Shadow was first introduced to me, he has refused to leave which has evidently annoyed Tokoyami a bit.

"Hey, we've found the other guys who were with the person who swapped places with (Y/n!" we hear Kirishima's voice come out of nowhere from the radio strapped around my waist while I put my printed photo away. "We're on the second alleyway near the mall!"

"Let's go!" Midoriya cries out as we start to rush to Kirishima's shared location.

Taking in a deep breath, my wings expand on my back and I start to fly just above the whole group, each one of them equally fast.

"Wait, there are three alleyways in this area!" Kaminari points out when we come to a stop at a cross-section.

"I've been here before," Tokoyami states as he heads to the alleyway on the right. "This should be the right way. Follow me!"

We immediately do this but we all stop again when another group of people are blocking the end of the alleyway.

"No way," Uraraka murmurs and I notice that all of the children are staring at the new group with horror and rage on their faces.

"Um, is it possible if you could please move out of the way?" I ask the group politely but Uraraka quickly grabs my hand, holding onto it tightly, and tries to bring me down next to her. "Uravity?"

"The League of Villains," Tokoyami hisses as I land on the ground.

"Kurogiri, get us out of here," one member of the group says and I flinch when I realise that he has multiple hands all over certain parts of his body. "Now."

So this must be Tomura Shigaraki, the leader of the League of Villains. 

Last night, Aizawa and Nezu had listed out for me every member in this infamous group and everything about them; their Quirks, any known family, their backgrounds; or at least, everything the police know about them so far.

"Everyone, stay back," Midoriya orders but for some reason, my shadows move me before I can stop myself. "(Y/n)!"

As a dark portal appears behind the League of Villains, my shadows hold me back a foot away from the group and Insanity speaks with my voice, "Would you look at that? All of you've been through something terrible. I like that!

"What the hell?" the guy wearing the long blue robe says as the portal grows bigger.

This must be Dabi, the villain who can manipulate fire.

My hand starts to point at different members of this group. "Two of you have daddy problems, one of you doesn't know where he belongs, one of you wants to guide everyone in this group, and the young lady right here isn't even sure what love can be classified as!"

Shigaraki growls, "You have a lot of nerve to say that. Who the hell are you, brat?"

"Can I cut her?" the girl asks and grins at me.

And this must be Himiko Toga, the villain who can change her appearance and use another person's Quirk just by drinking their blood.

Before I can stop myself, my hands hold my cheeks while I smile crazily. "My host's name is (Y/n) of the Dark Shadows, but my name is Insanity. You can call me Seth! Actually, you can't. Because young Deku has told me everything about you and it seems you only cause trouble instead of chaos! And I don't really like that!"

"Isn't that the same thing?" the guy with the mixed grey and black mask asks. "This girl's insane! She seems nice!"

And this is Twice, the Villain who can make copies of himself and appears to be mentally unstable.

"Right?" Seth agrees excitedly and in the next second, the group is sucked into the portal but my shadows grab hold of the portal and stop it from closing.

"Who the hell are you?" a low voice echoes from the portal.

The portal. Of course. This must be the Quirk of Kurogiri.

My smile grows bigger. "Never underestimate a child of Chaos. But I suppose your group brings balance along with the Heroes so I'll let you go. Bye-bye!"

And then my dark shadows pull back and the portal quickly shuts, leaving no trace of the League of Villains. 

"Why the hell did you let them go?" I scream at Seth as the children rush to me.

"Because this world desperately needs them," Seth answers with my voice.

"But—"

"Never forget that every world is the same in the end, (Y/n)," Seth says firmly. "In our world, it is balanced with the Humans and all the other races. In this world, the balance is kept with both the Heroes and Villains. And isn't that just chaotically perfect?"

I sigh, scratching the back of my head. "I suppose."

"Great! Now I'm going back to sleep. I like your hair, Deku! Night!

"Wait, what?" Deku questions as I feel Seth go to sleep.

"Ignore him," I say, waving my hand. "Sorry about that. I could have caught them—Wait, the call! We need to get moving!"

"We need to head in a different direction," Kaminari informs me as he grabs my hand and we all start running, leaving the alleyway. "They've gone to a different area."

"Sorry," I apologise with a wince once Kaminari has let go of my hand.

"Don't apologise," Midoriya says sternly as we turn around a corner. "We make mistakes on the field as well. Besides, you're doing really well, (Y/n). I can see now why they call you (Y/n) of the Dark Shadows."

"Shoji!" Tokoyami calls out when we spot the whole group up ahead. 

"Wait Tokoyami, everyone else, don't come here!" Shoji warns us and we all immediately stop. "We're frozen to the ground because of one of these guys' Quirk!"

"Damn," Kaminari murmurs when we see everyone is stuck.

"Where the hell is Nazuki?" an unfamiliar man barks at another guy I don't recognise.

"How the hell should I know?" the other guy responds aggressively. "He told us to meet him here so that's what we're going to do!"

"This is the group Kirishima was talking about," Midoriya observes. "OK. This is what we're gonna do—"

Everyone screams and yells in shock when a bright portal suddenly appears out of nowhere in front of the whole group and starts to shake the ground and everything around us.

Stay back, (Y/n), a familiar voice whispers into my head.

"Merlin?" I say out loud.

"Huh?" Kaminari says in response.

A limp body is tossed through the portal and everyone's jaw drops when we see that this is the same man who used his Quirk to swap places with me.

"Those who are listening from the other world, you only need to know one thing," a deep voice speaks, bursting through the portal. "This man who is now unconscious took (Y/n) of the Dark Shadows from our world, and we want her back."

"Who are you?" Aizawa questions and I turn to see that he has used his Quirk on the Villains so the children are free and some of them are now holding the criminals down.

My breath hitches when a small body comes through the shimmering portal, dark wings extended on the back, body radiating with beautiful ebony magic, the Royal Demon mark on the forehead.

"My name is Zeldris," says the voice I have come to love. "I am the Demon King, and I want my wife back."

"Wife?" everyone shrieks.

My legs instinctively move and my wings push me off the ground as I throw myself at my heartless King, my heart hammering with euphoria. 

"My pretty girl," Zeldris whispers into my ear and then starts kissing me all over the face. "My little (Y/n)."

"I'm sorry," I say quietly as he firmly kisses me on the nose. "I'm sorry, Zel."

"For what?" he asks and pushes back some of my hair that has gotten in the way of my view.

"For what I said," I choke out but before I can say anything else, Zeldris gently pulls my head to his chest.

"Please don't do that to yourself," he tells me. "You shouldn't be doing that to yourself, (Y/n)."

"(Y/n)?" I hear someone call out.

Turning my head around, I smile softly when I see so many emotions on everybody's faces; shock, surprise, fondness, delight, worry, sorrow.

"I'm sorry I didn't say this earlier," I say apologetically and then squeeze both of Zeldris's cheeks with one hand. "Everyone, this is my husband."

"You're married to the Demon King?" Mina squeals and shakes her hands energetically. "To Prince Zeldris?"

I giggle, my cheeks burning. "Yeah."

"(Y/n), the portal is closing," Aizawa says and points at the portal that is slowly shrinking.

"Thank you for taking care of me," I say loudly to everyone and blow them a kiss. "I really enjoyed my stay in this world!"

"Take care, (Y/n)!" Midoriya yells and starts waving goodbye to me like everyone else.

"I am quite sure all of you will be great Heroes in the future!" I tell them as Zeldris slowly backs into the portal. "There is no doubt about that!"

"Oi!" I hear a gruff voice call out and I look over to it to see Bakugo pointing a gloved finger at me. "We'll keep our end of the bargain by being the best Heroes and you do yours by keeping your world safe, you hear me?"

"Of course, Bakugo," I say and wink at him. "It is my job as the wife of the Demon King."

Damp tears come streaming down my face when we are fully engulfed by the portal, my vision blinded, and all I hear is Uraraka, Midoriya and Todoroki shouting, "Try and find our world again, (Y/n) of the Dark Shadows!"

We come crashing to the ground on the other side of the portal and I hear deafening cheers as Zeldris holds me closer to him, his warm breath tickling my ears.

"They're back, guys!" someone yells but I block out everyone's voices and focus on the Demon in front of me.

"Are you alright?" he asks me as we both sit up.

Placing my forehead against his own, I whisper, "I am perfectly fine."

"Good," Zeldris murmurs and presses his lips against mine.

When he withdraws but just barely, I stare longingly into his dazzling jade eyes, my single heart pounding just for him, always for him. And with the help of it, I ask the one question I have been meaning to ask Zeldris these past couple of months.

The look of horror, shock, love on his adorable face as his response causes me to roar in laughter, but I already know that his answer is yes.

"Husband mine, would you like to have a child?"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

138K 4.6K 73
This is the story of a young woman name (Y/N), who is the first princess of the demon clan even the leader of the ten commandments, she is known to b...
213K 6.2K 40
(Y/n), the youngest child and only daughter of the Demon King, has a chance to leave her dreadful home she was sealed in and search for her eldest br...
42.8K 1.2K 36
Never have I ever thought I'd have this life... _______ "Welcome to the team, Y/N." _______ Never have I ever thought I'd see these people again... ...
84.4K 2.5K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...