The Second Chance Hero: Deku

By RetrO475

Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother... More

Deku Bio
Harem
Birth of a Hero
Prologue: Doctor's appointment, New Friend and Secret?
Chapter 1-Izuku's Misery, Finding out about Jujutsu
Chapter 2-Cursed Energy, Jujutsu and its Basics
Chapter 3-Gathering materials, repairing, a new house, little red and hero suit
Chapter 4-Sludge incident, New friends and New job
Chapter 5-A beautiful gift, One for All vision, Rules and Making the hero suit
Chapter 6-Debut of 'Dekiru', New powers.....or old??
A/N
Chapter 7-Smol Snowhite Unicorn, Familiar Names New faces and OFA
About Deku's powers and Drawbacks.
Chapter 8-Copied Quirk, Long Time No See and Full Cowling
Chapter 9-Last day of middle school, De-aged Girls and.........Daddy?
Chapter 10-Cleaning Dagobah, Fixing Yang's arm and Awakening of Something New
Chapter 11-Explanation, Meanwhile Other Side Realization and Regret
A/N-New Story
A/N-A few Issues
Chapter 13-Meeting An Angel Detective and Back............up?
A/N
Chapter 14-Showdown at the USJ
Alright, Alright
Chapter 15-Real Identity
Chapter 16-The Airplane Incident
Chapter 17-The Airplane Incident Continues
Chapter 18-I've Lost Everything That's Keeping Me Alive
Sorry For My Inconvenience
Chapter 19-Calm Before The Aftermath
Deku's Current Scale After Nerf
My Ideas before the new chapter
Chapter 20-Broken Will, Steeling Resolve
Story Released
Chapter 21-Restart from scratch
Happy Belated Birthday!
I am having Existential Crisis
Finalization

Chapter 12-Watching Entrance Exam at U.A, Deku vs Eraserhead

10.7K 179 193
By RetrO475

"IZUKU!!!"

"Oh god"

Izuku groaned as he woke up with Ruby's shrill voice in his ear. He had gone to sleep a little late the previous night as he was trying to figure how he can make long range attacks with OFA. Stella had told her parents that she will meet them after entrance exam.

Izuku-"Ruby, please stop shouting. I had gone to sleep a little late and I need sleep."

Ruby-"TODAY IS ENTRANCE EXAM!"

Izuku-"Alright, I'm coming. Dammit, why today. Lemme get ready and make the breakfast. I will call all of my friends to meet here so you can go together."

He then got up from his bed and stretched a bit to remove the stiffness. 

Timeskip brought to you by Izuku creating his own Domain Expansion

All the friends had gathered at the Izuku's house. He made them breakfast and then bid them farewell, although Rody was not there. It was said that he had transferred to some other place so he will not see them soon, which saddened Izuku. Eri wanted to go with the them to see the exam, so Izuku agreed, saying it will be a good experience. He had put up a notice the previous night at his cafe that he will be on rest for today, which was understandable, considering he needed a lot of rest for himself. As soon as all the friends left early with Eri, he quickly closed the door and plopped onto the couch, face down. 

Izuku's POV

Oh GOD! I need rest so much. My body was tired of the fights.

Banjo-"Looks like your body is not well, huh kid?"

Me-"Yup, I need rest and sleep, which I cannot get at all times. Even if I get rest physically, mentally I am still troubled. I am in real need of Midnight's Somnambulist."

Nana-"I am so sorry Izuku. I didn't knew he would have this bad effect on you."

Me-"Don't be. I am trying my best not to give in to the nightmare."

Second-"You know kid........."

Me-"Huh?"

Second-"You are probably the strongest person I have ever met."

Me-"What do you mean?"

Second-"I mean to say that I have never seen any other person other than you who has been still able to stand strong after all the pain and neglect."

Me-"That I do because of the people I have seen at my cafe. Whenever I see them doing bonding and being happy, I always feel like I will protect their smiles no matter the cost."

Second-(smiling)"Hmmm"

Yoichi-"Anyway, what are you gonna do now?"

Me-"Wait, lemme see the time."

I saw it was 6:45 a.m. Entrance exams start at 9:00 a.m. so I decided to relax and chat with the users a bit. I needed to recover my strength.

En-"What are you going to do?"

Me-"Something crazy. I'm gonna go and watch the exams to see how good the system is."

Nana-"You're kidding right?"

Me-"Nope. Till then, I will test out my new gloves."

I then pulled my suitcase and opened and took out two white gloves with some gauntlet on its wrists.

Banjo-"So, what's the plan?"

Me-"Remember how I said I needed long range attacks and tried using my fingers and ended up hurting them at 100%?"

Nana-"Hmm mmm"

Me-"I then realized something. If I can use a small amount of Full Cowl at my fingers, then I should be able to flick them and cause air pressure. Since 100% causes hurricanes from my flicking, I should be able to produce wind bursts at 20%. I will ready my fingers at 100%, then power down to 8% and then as soon as I go to flick before the impact, I will power it up to 20%. I had been doing guesses that this should be able to produce air bullets."

Yoichi-"Nice, you made long range so fast. But the gloves??"

Me-"Oh, they are the things which will help me do that."

Nana-"How?"

Me-"Like this"

I then opened my window and shot out a air bullet. It hurt my finger a bit but I could still manage it. The bullet flew to the nearby tree and hit it, shaking it.

Me-"And now this"

I then put on my gloves and readied my finger flick position. The gauntlets jolted forward and grew a little bigger. I then shot another air bullet, which this time hit the trunk and did not fully shake the tree, just made a dent on the trunk.

Me-"See the difference?"

Banjo-"You mean to say that these gloves will help you to focus your shots?"

Me-"Yup! Normally my flicks will go a wide range. I will use that when in close combat. The gloves will help me prepare long range attacks easily. The force is strong enough to completely push a body back or down."

Nana-"So, it is for stuns and concussions. Not bad."

Me-"Thanks!"

I practiced a bit more before putting them back and going to rest.

Timeskip brought to you by Deku being asked by Aoi about his favourite type of girl

It was almost time for the entrance exam to start and I was currently sitting on the rooftop of the building and drinking my cold coffee. Yup, you heard it right. I am drinking cold coffee. This is because of my uncle Zawa. I always used to wonder what taste he got in my coffees, so I decided to try my own coffee. It was good, but when I tasted a cold coffee one day, my tongue bursted because of the taste. It was so good! (I actually like cold coffee a lot)

I saw every student going to what I have heard Battle Area A. They had to fight against robots and earn points. The small ones granted more points than the bigger ones. Lame. My friends can easily pass it. I see uncle Mic announcing the start of the fight. I quickly jumped over a building's rooftop where there were no cameras and sat down with my notebook and pen and pencil while observing the students' quirks. Most of them had physical type quirks. Like a glass wearing kid with engines on his legs. He can easily use them to give his legs boost and he can use that speed to his advantage. Engines from legs? Hmmm, I think he might be related to Ingenium considering he has engines on his hands. Then there's a kid with a mutant quirk, allowing him to multiply his arms. Not bad. But what about the ones with mental quirks? I had met a kid long ago, someone named Hitoshi Shinso. He had a brainwashing quirk. Pretty cool right? I would also love to have that.

I sighed. At least they should be given a chance here. If I were Nezu, I would have created a test where the people with mental quirks are tested out on real people. I would have first asked for a volunteer. If no one stood, I would have myself stood there. Anyway, I just watch them doing their things as I rapidly fill my pages. I then heard

"DIEEEE!!!!!"

Oh god no. That same irritating voice or should I say, those same voices. I turned to see the Bakugo twins pulling out explosions after explosions on the robot. They never change huh? I then see a trail of ice and fire and guess that they should be from the Todoroki twins. Which was true. I saw them not even running. They were just walking and freezing and burning the robots. Idiots. If they do not hurry, they will not lose points but human lives. I then finally saw my bitchy ex-sister punching robots left and right. Hmmmm.

Me-"I think she is using her Telekinetic Strength."

Nana-"Looks like she has gotten hurt by unstable OFA a lot. That's why she isn't using it."

Me-(chuckling)"He he"

Two minutes have been passed while I almost filled my whole notebook. I also saw a blazing fire and I guessed it should be Stella considering it was shaped like a dragon. I also saw a white haired girl with a..............musket?? I think she is skilled with weapons and her quirk might be weak, so she might have got permission from the teachers. I saw it was weird when the robots stopped as soon as they went closer toward her. Hmm, interesting. Might be her quirk. Suddenly, the whole earth started to rumble as I heard a large mechanic sound and I looked to see.......

A few minutes ago(3rd POV)

The teachers were sitting in the observation room, seeing the students' performance.

Nemuri-"This years batch is going to be very good."

Ectoplasm-"You are right. Some people use their powers for reconnaissance" -sees Jiro and Shoji-

Vlad-"Some use pure raw powers." -sees the Bakugo and Todoroki twins and Izumi-

Mic-"Some people use intelligence." -sees the white haired girl shooting the robots and short circuiting them-"Snipe, this one might interest you"

Snipe-"You are right. She really interests me a lot. Just look at her precision. She is shooting the robots with so high precision. And she is shooting by using only one hand. Nezu what's her name?"

Nezu-"Hmm? Lemme see."

He then sees her form and smiles.

Nezu-"Oh! She is very famous not in Japan but in London."

Snipe-"Huh?"

Nezu-"Her name is Siesta. She is the former Great Detective of the Twelve Tuners of London. Quirk is Blood Repulsion. She uses her blood as projectiles at her enemies. As soon as it makes contact with them, they can never come close to her. They will slow down as soon as they go closer. But her blood needs to be in contact with the blood of the opponent and it must reach at a little high speed. This is why she uses that musket. The bullets inside it are made of her own blood." (A little bit similar to Gojo's Infinity)

Snipe-(surprised)"Woah! She was one of the Twelve Tuners? That's cool! This explains her precision."

Mic-"So that's why that little listener asked for permission for it to use."

Snipe-"But why musket when she can use pistols?"

Nezu-"Her musket is made of steel and other special alloys, so it does not ever rust or melt down easily."

Nemuri-"Maybe we can get her more weapons for that."

Nezu-"Sure. But I must say, the first 10 students are doing too good."

All Might-"I know right? My daughter and those 4 have trained very hard."

Nezu-"I am not talking about them. They are not even in the top 10."

Aizawa-(chuckling a bit) 'Of course, why would they ever be in those ranks. Those foreigners are better than them a lot.'

Polas-"Huh? Then who is first?"

Nezu-"The students in the top 10 are - Siesta, Ruby Rose, Pyrrha Nikos, Blake Belladona, Yang Xiao Long, Weiss Schnee, Ochaco Uraraka, Eijiro Kirishima, Kaminari Denki and Kyoka Jiro."

Ectoplasm-(shocked a little)"Aren't the students from 2 to 5 from America?"

Nezu-"Yup. They had moved recently except Ms. Schnee. The Schnee family had moved to Japan when Ms. Weiss Schnee was like 2 yrs old."

Nezu then opened a glass which was covering a switch.

Nezu-"I think it's time."

He then pressed the button while saying....

Nezu-"The real test starts now. Let's see who has the most heroic heart."

On the battlefield (Izuku's POV)

THE ZERO POINTERRRR!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! HOW THE F**K DID UNCLE NEZU GOT THE MONEY TO MAKE THESE THINGS!!!?? 

Nana-"I............don't think U.A ever had this big robot in my time."

Banjo-"Looks cool."

The users deadpanned at him with a 'Really?' look.

I pulled on my mask and put all my things inside my bag and stood up. I scanned the nearby surroundings. The students were running away from it while shouting in fear. 

Me-(angry)"Cowards. They expect to become a hero while running away from bigger obstacle."

Banjo-"I'm pretty sure Nezu wouldn't allow these students to ever get into U.A."

Me-"They don't realize that even if they run aways from this robot, it will soon crush them anyway considering the road doesn't have any alleyway."

I see my friends helping other students and smile at them. They know what to do. I then turned and was going to jump away when..........

"HELLLPPP!!!!!"

I heard a cry for help and turned back to see two girls stuck under a large rubble piece. It was Uraraka and that white haired girl. I don't think her quirk will be helpful here. Izumi turned back at them. 

Me-(muttering)"No way, she is actually gonna help them??"

My guess was wrong; she actually was scratching her legs. Then she again ran forward, not even batting an eye at them.

Me-(sighing)"Of course, why would she ever do that. I would have killed her if she was still my sister."

The robot was almost near them.

Me-"OH SHIT!"

On the other side

Aizawa-"Nezu, stop the robot, quick! Two students are trapped under a rubble piece before the robot!"

Nezu-(terrified a bit)"Shit, the buttons have malfunctioned!"

All Might-"I don't think I will be able to reach them!"

He was going to go but.........

.............The robot then went over them........

................ or that's what they thought.

Every teacher-"NOOOO!!"

But then.........

"ST. LOUIS SMASSSH!!!"

They heard a loud voice before seeing the robot's head blow up in just one second with a large explosion. And soon, they saw the same familiar green lightning in the sky.

Everyone-"WHAT THE HELL!"

Aizawa-"HOW THE HELL IS HE HERE?!!"

Back to Deku's POV and side a few secs ago

I powered up to 8%, jumped down and ran towards the stuck girls.

Me-"Hey, you girls okay? What do you think are you injuries?"

Uraraka-(panicking)"My ankle is broken."

The white haired girl-"Mine too. "

Me-"Alright, hold still. I will move the rubble."

I then got my hands under the rubble piece and threw it away.

Me-"Do you think you can move at all?"

Uraraka-(panicking)"Don't know about her but definitely not me."

Me-"Stop panicking. You are gonna be a hero so calm down. I will carry both of you from here."

I then carried both sack bag style while a tendril was picking up the musket of the white haired girl and then put them on a rooftop.

Me-"Stay here. Imma go and destroy that robot."

I jumped down again ran towards the robot. It was big in size so I was able to climb it, although I had forgotten that the place where I have put the girls was getting near. I saw it was almost near them.

Me-"HORY SHIT!"

I then powered up to 20%.

Me-"IT'S NOW OR NEVER! FULL COWLING 20%"

I then took a deep breath and jumped as high as I could. I also took the corners of the hands of the robot as support till I reached the face and finally.............

Me-"ST. LOUIS SMAASSSH!!!"

I did a roundhouse kick direct to the face and god, was the impact. The face just exploded as soon as I made contact with the face. Boom! It first flew back a little before completely getting crushed into a flat surface and then finally exploded. The whole face exploded.

Me-"Noice!"

But then, the pieces of the robots face started falling or more precisely, on the girls on the rooftop. I quickly turned on Blackwhip to catch the pieces.

Me-"BLACKWHIP:FLASH BIND!"

In just a split of 2 secs, I had caught all the debris. All I needed was just 2 secs. I had learned about this trick from Eraserhead when I was one day watching him in action with a few low level thugs. After fighting them, he quickly caught them a split second of his scarf. I was so much impressed that I myself wanted to try that out and guess what? It worked. I quickly pulled up all the pieces and threw them away, far from the students and then went back to the girls.

The white haired girl-"Looks like I have been saved once again by you, Deku. Is it coincidence or do you stalk me?"

Me-(chuckling)"Huh? Oh! It's you. The girl from the bridge. Nah, just pure coincidence. I don't even know you. Anyway, lemme heal you both."

Uraraka-"Wait, you can heal us?? I thought your quirk was some sort of energy manipulation or super strength or something like that."

Me-"Keep thinking but I won't tell my secrets or you all will be able to track me. Come here."

I then pulled them closer and turned on Rewind and touched their ankles.

Me-"Rewind:Focused Restoration"

Their swollen ankles started going back to skin color till it became completely normal. It looked as if nothing had happened to them. I then turned Rewind off.

Me-"All right, Imma bring you down to the other students. OK?"

They nodded as I used Blackwhip and wrapped it around their waists and jumped down and placed them near the other students. I looked around. They were muttering between them about me.

"Hey look! Isn't that the Vigilante Deku?"

"It's was so cool! Did you see how he kicked the robot?"

"The head simply busted."

"This guy's the real deal!"

I then looked at them while my Full Cowl was still turned on in anger. They flinched seeing my glowing toxic green eyes.

Me-"ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO BE HEROES HUH?"

They quiet down completely.

Me-"DAFUQ'S WRONG WITH YOU ALL?! THESE TWO WERE STUCK THERE AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHERED TO LOOK AT THEM!!"

Ingenium's brother pushed his glasses.

Ingenium's brother-"Excuse me, with all due respect, you have broken into U.A. You should be arrested."

Me-"Go to hell with your bloody respect. You shouldn't try to become a hero."

Ingenium's brother-(gasping)"You're threatening me?!"

Me-"I'm not threatening you, I am telling you. How can you expect to be a hero if you do not save people? One thing I am telling you all, none of you will ever be selected. If you think that being a hero is all about beating up villains, then you better find another profession like some kind of a street fighter or a wrestler. Especially you -pointing at Izumi- You shouldn't be even here at all."

I then stood up and turned back. 

Izumi-"Hey! What do you mean huh?! I came here with my friends with all our hard work!"

Before jumping away, I said to her in the most venomous voice I could say.

Me-"Hard work huh? After what you did to your brother with your other friends, it's better you don't even try to talk to me. He is a very good friend of mine and I still don't know why you would you even hurt him. You better stay away from him and me."

Her eyes widened at this. I smiled beneath my mask. Seeing her hurt like actually makes me feel good.

Izumi-(scared and tearied eye)"W-W-Where i-i-is Iz-"

Me-"Who knows!"

I then jumped away, grinning. 

3rd POV

Izumi's other friends came to her side.

Katsumi-"Zumi? What's wrong?"

Izumi-"T-T-That new v-v-vigilante......"

Shoto-"Did he hurt you? Tell us and we will break all his bones."

Izumi-"No, it's not that."

The 4- "Huh?"

Izumi-"He knows where Izuku is"

The 4-"HUH???????!!!"

Meanwhile on the other side

Nemuri-"Who was that, Shota?"

Aizawa-"That vigilante we have been trying to catch for the last 3-4 yrs. Deku."

Mic-"How did he get into U.A.?"

Nezu-"He must have come here very early. Because that time we weren't here to check who's coming or not. My, I must say, he is quite the intelligent, able to stay in the shadows and stay hidden, especially from me."

He then took a sip of his tea.

Everyone-'Oh shit.'

Nezu-"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!"(Sorry I couldn't resist writing it)

All Might-"I was once fighting him when he told me that he knows Izuku"

Aizawa-"Huh?"

All Might-"He said something like Izuku Yagi and people today."

Nemuri-"So, he might know him?"

Nezu-"Yes, I have just confirmed it."

Everyone turned towards him.

Aizawa-"What do you mean?"

Nezu-"The cameras were able to capture him. Let's hear."

He then pressed some switches on the table, then the recording started.

Deku-"I'm not threatening you, I want telling you. How can you expect to be a hero if you do not save people? If you think that being a hero is all about beating up villains, then you better find another profession. Especially you -pointing at Izumi- You shouldn't be even here at all."

He then stood up and turned back.

Izumi-"Hey! What do you mean huh?! I came here with my friends with all our hard work!"

Before jumping away, he said to her in the most venomous voice that shook all the teachers.

Me-"After what you did to your brother with your other friends, it's better you don't even try to talk to me. He is a very good friend of mine and I still don't know why you would you even hurt him. You better stay away from him and me."

Her eyes widened at this.

Izumi-"W-W-Where i-i-is Iz-"

Me-"Who knows!"

Recording ended.

Mic-"Holy shit! I didn't think he would sound so scary! I nearly shit and wet my pants!"

Aizawa-"Even I don't I have ever heard anything so demonic."

Ectoplasm-"But who is he talking about?"

All Might-"My son."

He could have sworn he heard Aizawa mutter "Ex-son"

Snipe-"I have heard that he is very strong and has very good reflexes. Lady Nagant had once told me about him. She said that he was probably the first one who was able to escape her bullets. She had shot like 12 bullets at him, 3 sniper bullets, 5 curve bullets and 4 explosive bullets. He was scratched but he was still able to escape her."

Nemuri-"No way! She is the no.1 sharp shooter of Japan and he managed to outrun her?"

Snipe-"Yes, she told me that he was running too fast, might be faster than All Might himself and he even managed to catch 3 of her bullets, which should be impossible considering her shooting is very accurate and on target. She told me that maybe only America's number one hero Star and Stripes might be able to go toe to toe with him."

Nezu-"This seems a very interesting case. Aizawa!"

Aizawa-"Yes?"

Nezu-"Why don't you have a small 'chat' with him? See whether he can fight you without his powers."

Aizawa-"And what are you planning to do?"

Nezu-"If he is able to defeat or escape you, I'm thinking of allowing him as a U.A. Student."

This caused an uproar among the teacher.

Vlad-"Are you mad? He is a villain, he will kill our students!"

Turq Polas-"You definitely cannot do that! My daughter will get hurt by him!"

Nezu-"I don't think so. Also, since he knows about Izuku, please make him say about his whereabouts."

Ectoplasm-"Actually, it's a good idea. Just imagine, even if we cannot defeat him, we can at least make him teach our students a little bit of fighting experiences."

Mic-"You are right!"

Aizawa-'I don't get paid enough for this shit' "Alright, I will do that."

Nezu-"DONE! Now you all can go." 

He then turned to his teacup while grinning.

Nezu-'I would love to know how will you manage to fight with no powers, Vigilante Deku.'

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Izuku and Chibi Rimuru looking at Shion's cooking

Izuku was currently sitting on a rooftop, eating a granola bar at night. After the exam fiasco, his friends were like jumping on him, telling him everything about vigilante Deku or about 'himself'. They asked whether he was the vigilante, considering the name Deku was given to Izuku, to which he replied that the vigilante actually knows him and keeps contact with him. The vigilante is a very good friend of him, that's why he has used his Deku nickname. Ruby was like a 6 yr old, telling him how awesome the vigilante looked and his kick, while Eri mimicked her. Stella had gone to her mansion to meet her parents.

He heard a cry and quickly gobbled up the last pieces of the bar, before pulling down his mask, playing his theme and then jumped to the place. He saw two mutant quirked like thugs mugging a man. He sighed. 

Izuku-"Come on man. Why don't you find a job?"

They turned to look at him.

Thug #1-"Who the f**king are you, huh?"

Deku-"Your dad who is back from buying milk."

He just used a Blackwhip tendril and pulled him closer to him and then knocked him out on the head with a swift 5% chop

Deku-'Why the f**k are almost every villain getting knocked out after just one attack?! Especially this one. I used 5 not even 8!'

The other thug just pulled out a pocket knife and swung at him.

Thug #2-"D-D-Don't come near me!"

Deku-"Awwww, how cute! Did your husband gave it to you?"

He just froze his feet. He then thought he heard a giggle but shrugged it off.

Deku-"You should find some kind of job or something man."

He then electrocuted the thug.

Deku-"OVERDRIVE!!!"

The thug then fell on the ground in a weird position, like someone trying to dance that Floss Dance from Fortnite. Deku sweatdropped at this and then trapped both the thugs in ice.

Deku-"That is done. Hey, you okay?"

The victim nodded. 

Deku-"Alright. I have trapped them. Please take them to the police station and also........"

He pulled out a granola bar.

Deku-"Want one? You might be hungry."

He nodded and took the bar and ate it while dragging the thugs and then shouted a 'Thank You' at Deku.

Deku-"Welp, that's done. Now let's.......Huh?"

He stood still, then he caught a flying rope like projectile. He inspected it to find it was a scarf. 

(Remember how Izuku had caught Shinso's scarf when saving Uraraka at the mock battle? It's like that.)

Deku-(grinning)"So, he is here."

He waved at the rooftop. A person was staring at him.

Deku-"Want me to come up or do you want to come down?

Eraserhead-"Come up. Let's take it to the rooftop."

Deku-"Alright, but first retract the scarf."

He nodded and pulled back his scarf while Deku climbed up the rooftop.

Eraserhead's POV

I was assigned to have a 'chat' with that Vigilante Deku. That's why I was running through the rooftops, looking for any of his signs. He is mostly known for running through the rooftops without his quirk. Hmm. Looks like he is at least rational enough to turn it off. His lightning would have been seen by the villains, although he is known for playing a song called 'Overdrive'. 

He was able to save two students and teach the rest the real essence of a hero. I am really glad he did that. He did better than me. If he ever joins U.A., I would love to have him as my teaching assistant. I also need to ask him about Izuku's whereabouts. He must tell me or else I will kill him. I can probably take him on, considering he is known to have a kind of energy manipulation quirk, which he can also use to heal others as seen today at the exam. But what about hand to hand? He has been a vigilante for like 4 yrs and the first yr, he only used weapons and no powers. Then after that, he started using that energy quirk. Did he got his quirk or was he hiding it? I think he was hiding it, but since villains slowly got strong, he had to use it. I don't deny with it. I have also fought with many villains who were many times stronger than me and I had to use my wits. 

I heard a cry and quickly was getting ready to go to the source, when I saw the vigilante running across the rooftop. He was doing what I think....................gobbling a bar? I guess so, since he is also a human and he also requires energy. I followed him, although it was difficult considering his agility was too great and that music was distracting, although it sounded good. Maybe I will download it later. We reached an alleyway to find two thugs mugging a man. Deku sighed. I chuckled at this. He also realizes how irritating is it that no matter where you are, criminals are still present. Although, I think he might be tired, considering he was seen almost every day. I am worried for his health because although he reduces crimes almost everyday, he still might be a kid considering his height and voice.

I saw him get down to them. 

Thug #1-"Who the f**king are you?"

Deku-"Your dad who is back from buying milk."

I tried my best not to laugh at his joke as he pulled the thug closer to him with an energy tendril and chopped him at his head, who got knocked out. Wow, he had so much power that he just knocked him in one attack. The other thug pulled out a knife. The vigilante made another joke.

Deku-"Awwww, how cute! Did your husband gave it to you?"

I couldn't hold myself and just let out a small giggle. He stopped for a second. I thought he caught me but then he continued fighting. I cursed myself and then went back to watching. He trapped the thug's feet in ice. Very rational. He won't be able to move. He then electrocuted the thug with his 'Overdrive' attack. After that, he trapped the two thugs in ice and then gave the victim a granola bar. Wow, I had heard that he used to give the victims relief like some food or drinks but now I have seen it. Anyway, I needed to talk to him so I waited. The man went away with the thugs and yelled a 'Thank You' to him. As soon as he left, I threw my scarf at him. It's made of Nitinol and is tough enough to not let him escape easily. But to my surprise, he caught it! There's no way! He is the first one to do that. I am known for stealth and surprise attacks but he caught me. He then waved at me.

Deku-"Want me to come up or do you want to come down?"

Me-'Hmmm, it's better on rooftop. He can probably escape through the alleyway considering his agility is too good.'

Me-"Come up. Let's take it on the rooftop."

Deku-"Alright, but first retract the scarf."

I hesitated a bit before reluctantly giving in and he started climbing up. I must say, his parkour is very good. He is using all the ladders and pipes as his footing and without his powers. It might be difficult to fight him. But we will see about that.

3rd POV

Deku climbed up the rooftop and then turned off his music.

Deku-"So, what's up?"

Eraserhead-"You are seriously not asking that to a hero, now are you?"

Deku-"What if I am?"

Eraserhead-"I don't get paid enough for this shit. Anyway, I just need to ask you some questions, that's all."

Deku-"Alright, go on. You cannot catch me anyway, so I guess this is the easiest way to talk to me."

Eraserhead-'Is he confident too much or is he arrogant? Let's see.'

Eraserhead-"How do you know Izuku?"

Deku-"Izuku who? Yagi or Midoriya?"

Eraserhead-"Yagi. And who the heck is Izuku Midoriya?"

Deku-"The guy who runs that Dekiru Hero Cafe."

Eraserhead-"Alright, now answer me. How do you know him?"

Deku-"Simple, I met him when he had ran away. He was quirkless and homeless but still wanted to help people. That was what made me give him shelter and food. That's why I changed my name to Deku. People think that Deku word is always that Dekunobu word. But I will change it meaning to that Dekiru word."

Eraserhead-"..............How is he?"

Deku-"He is good. I cannot tell what he does, but he also saves people."

Eraserhead-"Is he also a vigilante?"

Deku-"Have you ever heard of any vigilante other me and Stendhal or Stain?"

Eraserhead-'Looks like he has met Stain' "No, I'm sorry. Anyway, do you think I can meet him?"

Deku-"That's the problem. He won't meet anyone till he is strong enough to defend himself."

He saw Eraserhead lowing his head. 

Deku-"But..........."

Eraserhead looked up again.

Deku-"He said to me that he loves you and the other members who haven't hurt him or don't care about his quirklessness."

Eraserhead-(surprised)"How does he know that I am.........."

Deku-"His uncle Shota Aizawa? Easy! He said that you beared a lot of similarities with him. Both had long hairs, although uncle Shota's was always tied at the back in a ponytail. Also, your voices are tired."

Eraserhead-"He is too good at analysing."

Deku-"I know, right?"

Eraserhead-"Sooooo................"

Deku-"You want to arrest me, right?"

Eraserhead-"Hmmmmm mmm."

Deku-"I know! Let's make this more fun! How about you and I make a bet?"

Eraserhead-(deadpanning)"You do know you're trying to bribe a hero, right?"

Deku-"I'm not trying to bribe you. I was just saying that, let's make a bet. If you win in the fight, I will tell you my identity and secret today. If I win, I will tell you my identity the next time we meet. But you will not tell anyone else except Nezu about it. Okay?"

Eraserhead-(surprised at this notion)"Why are you revealing your identity?"

Deku-"That's because 1. You are the only person who Izuku adores the most. The most. You are his no.- one,  2. I trust you because you have worked with many vigilantes, considering you yourself were a vigilante once. (I don't remember where have I seen it, but it said that Aizawa was a vigilante in MHA Vigilantes. I haven't read it) 3. I am requesting you not to break my trust. I have also been in Izuku's place, but managed to get out of there in time and 4. I have a secret I can share with you. So, how about it?"

Eraserhead-"How the heck do you know all abou-You know what? I am leaving it. You are already a very dangerous, considering your quirk and now this. I'm in."

Deku chuckled at this.

Deku-"You have no idea what level of danger I work on."

They both went a little away from each other and then took their own stances. Eraser readied his eyes and fingers one last time, then started the fight. He turned on Erasure to ensure his victory over the vigilante and threw his scarf at full speed, although he can feel something was wrong. He caught him and yanked him towards himself, only to see he had caught a thick pipe. Suddenly a kick came to back. He fell forward on the ground and blinked.

Deku-"You know, Eraserhead. I have been learning about hand to hand. I have also seen many of your scarf techniques."

Eraserhead-"I wonder, how about THIS!"

He quickly held his scarf and used its two ends to catch two large pipes kept on either side of him and then pulled it towards Deku, who just smirked at him. (Like how Shinso broke the pipes and threw them against Deku)

Deku-"I have been learning how to fight with ropes just like your scarf. Also, you forgot to turn on Erasure."

Eraserhead raised his eyebrow a bit before realising he had indeed stopped his Erasure. Deku started producing tendrils from his knuckles.

Deku-"BLACKWHIP:FLASH BIND!!"

He quickly caught both the pipes in a second. (Just like how Deku caught the pipes Shinso threw at him) Aizawa was impressed. He managed to catch the pipes just like him? The pipes were heavy! Deku dropped them behind him.

Deku-"You wanna play?"

Slowly green electricity started forming around him.

Deku-"Then LET'S PLAY!"

He then started bouncing across the whole place while Aizawa just stood there dumbfounded and trying his best to see him. If he cannot see him, he probably won't be able to disable his quirk. Deku then landed a punch on his gut, which Aizawa managed to block with his scarf but his scarf started making creak sounds.

Eraserhead-'What the hell?! His punch is so strong he has almost damaged my scarf!"

He caught Deku's hand and then was going to throw him away but Deku used a small 8% air force and launched himself behind Aizawa, freeing his hand in the process. He then pointed his finger at him, but he was in panic.

Deku-'Don't panic! Don't panic! Just focus and keep your calm.'

He took a large breath and held it.

Deku-"DELAWARE SMASH: AIR FORCE!"

He launched a bullet at Aizawa's back who got knocked back a little far away.

Eraserhead-'What the heck did he shot me?! Some kind of a weaponized blast of air? How the hell did he made the support item to do that?!"

Eraserhead then finally managed to get a glimpse of Deku and turned on his quirk. Deku then crashed at the nearby wall.

Deku-"Dammit!"

He then quickly got up to see Eraserhead with his Erasure on. He slowly started laughing.

Eraserhead-"What's so funny? You are now completely powerless at long range."

Deku-"Oh, nothing! It's funny that you assume I am powerless at long range."

He then focused his eyes on Aizawa and steadied his breathing.

Deku-"I am not powerless at long range."

He then bent a little. Aizawa got a little scared at his stance.

Deku-"I close the gap to reach my opponents."

He then lunged forward and in a split second was in front of Aizawa, who couldn't react fast enough.

Deku-"BLACK FLASH!"

He punched Aizawa's stomach with his black energy covered fist. Aizawa threw out some spit before getting launched back.

Eraserhead-'What the heck! I am sure I erased his quirk!'

Deku then took a JOJO pose and pointed at him.

Deku-"Now you're gonna say - "How the hell did you used your quirk?" Touyu!"

Aizawa-"How the hell did you used you quirk? NANI?!!!!"

He yelled at his correct prediction. Deku lunged again and again was in front of Aizawa. He kicked his shin.

Deku-"BLACK FLASH!"

Aizawa almost fell to the ground but managed to do a backflip and went behind Deku but since he blinked, Deku turned around faster than Aizawa came and then launched another attack, a kick direct to his gut.

Deku-"BLACK FLASH!"

Aizawa then finally got launched at the wall and then fell to the ground, breathing heavily.

Eraserhead-"What the *huff* heck?!"

Deku-"Let's finish this. Scarlet...................."

Electricity started forming on Deku's fist. Eraserhead turned on Erasure but to his surprise and shock, it didn't disappeared. The electricity's color just changed to orange.

Deku-"OVERDRIVE!!"

He punched a last punch at Eraserhead, who was now got out of breath and finally collapsed on the ground.

Deku then got ready to jump away.

Eraserhead-"Hey!"

Deku-"Hmm?"

He turned around.

Eraserhead-"One last question : What was that you used? Was that another quirk or part of your quirk? I had erased it and still you beat me."
Deku-"Nah, that wasn't my quirk."

 He then turned on Full Cowl.

Deku-"That was something only I will use until I die."

He then bent on the ground.

Deku-"Anyway, I'm going. See you later. If we meet again, I will show you my identity, considering you lost the bet."

He then jumped high, very high, while gave back a big shockwave.

Eraserhead-"Now I understand, why the Musutafu villains are afraid of him. He is not powerless even without quirk. Good thing he is on the good side."

Aizawa felt something in his pocket and he ran his hand inside it and pulled out a paper which surprised him. He read the contents on it.

Hey Eraserhead! If you are ever in trouble and need backup or help, call me on the number I had given below. I had also given my number to a student when I saved them as they were Izuku's childhood friend. You both if ever get into crisis situations, call me. I will surely come to save you guys.
From Japan's Best Vigilante,
Deku
Phone number-XXX XXXX XXX

Aizawa-"What the heck? He gave me his number knowing I could trace him? No, that must not be it. He is very smart. I bet this is his some kind of an off-grid phone number. I will keep it with me if I ever get into trouble and if that someone has his number too, I need to tell them about this."

He then got up and ran across the rooftops to complete his nightly patrol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.4K 17
Toshinori Yagi and his wife Inko Yagi both are Pro Heroes. Toshinori is the #1 hero All Might and Inko is the #4 hero Telek. During their lives, they...
3.3K 105 14
Bnha x reader x Tokyo Revengers °| DISCONTINUED |° Cover Image by me TW: There will be mention of blood, death, suicidal thoughts and toxicity. So pl...
97.3K 660 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
667 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...