It has always been you (✔)

By Rose9972

Empty hearts, merry eyes; Thin line and pure feelings. It is a tale of two hearts . It is a tale of their f... More

Prologue
❤1❤
❤2❤
❤3❤
❤4❤
❤5❤
❤6❤
❤7❤
❤9❤
❤10❤
❤11❤
❤12❤
❤13❤
❤14❤
❤️15❤️
❤️16❤
❤17❤
❤18❤
❤19❤
❤20❤
❤️21❤️
❤️22❤️
❤️23❤️
❤️24❤️
❤️25❤️
❤️26❤️
❤️27❤️
❤️28❤️
❤29❤
❤30❤
❤31❤
❤32❤
❤33❤
❤34❤
❤35❤
❤️Epilogue❤️

❤8❤

5.4K 228 198
By Rose9972

SUHANI

And he didn't even turn. Not even once. He just left like that.

Shut up Suhani

What were you even expecting?
Him to turn around and hug you?
Stop being stupid.

He has moved on in his life, he is happy.

But this 'why' hurts me...

I don't know if I will ever get the answer.

The wound he gave me in the name of friendship is going to live with me forever.

I can't ever forget it no matter what.

I felt broken and useless when he looked at me with anger and hatred-filled eyes.
How should I stop this?
Why do I always get weak when I see him?
Why can't I control my emotions?

I hate this so much.

I went back to my cabin only to see vaidehi already sitting on my chair.

My eyes welled up, I walked to her. She stood up immediately and held me by my shoulders.

"Suha what happened to you? "She asked being concerned

"I am fine vai" I tried to get away but she tightened her hold.

"Suha I know...I know ...you are not fine.
I swear I will break his bones now " she stood up agitated.

"Vai...noo...what are you doing ?...
I...I am fine...nothing wrong. Why will I be sad, when I have you with me. I don't need anyone else...we both are enough for each other. "
I whispered taking her hands in mine

"Suha I love you so much...but please
You don't deserve this...you don't deserve this pain...these tears.
Please forget all that...it pains me when I see you crying over him.

Please move on...please find someone else. Be happy that's all I want. Forget those wounds. " She cupped my cheeks.

"I am trying vai... But I can't. I thought I moved on but I haven't. But you won't see me crying over him now. He is happy in his life and now I will focus on my life as well. No crying over him. I promise"

"Only if you say so...but remember that I love you so much and I won't think twice before making that pig bald if you cried once more because of him okay?"

I smiled and hugged her.

****

Vaidehi and I reached home, all the previous crying was easily visible on my face.

Red eyes and swollen face.

I tried to cover it up with makeup but it didn't work, also I didn't want to drown myself in the white paint, that would have surely made my family suspicious. I didn't want my family to know about it.

I planned to escape to my room directly without meeting anyone and asked vaidehi to cover it up for me.

As per the plan, I was heading towards my room ignoring the Zumba of my beeji and parents on "desi girl".

But to my bad luck, I collided with my brother.

" Why are you running? " He asked in his devil of a voice.

"N... No... Just going to my room". I ended up shuttering before him.

" Oh really? Look at me"

I looked at him and he instantly guessed.

"Why were you crying? " He spoke being worried.

" Suhani tell me, you know I will break all the bones of that person who made you cry. Just tell me what is it? Did someone say something to you?  Only vaidehi and I have the right to tease my baby sis. Tell me baby why were you crying... I"

"Relax Veer Ji, just something went inside my eyes. Nobody said anything to me. Do you think I will  listen to any nonsense and won't say anything"

"Still I don't believe you. Vaidehi is it true? "

Oh no! He knows she won't be able to lie.

Vaidehi's eyes widened in shock. She nodded in a go.

"Say yes or no vai" Veere Ji said to her.

"Y... Y... Yes" And as expected she started hiccuping after that.

"I knew it" Bro hurriedly bought a glass of water for her.

He patted her back.
"A piece of glass hurt her bro" And her hiccupping finally stopped.

"Careless piece " He facepalmed.

"Defective piece " I rolled my eyes at him.

"Vai get freshened up today, I have cooked your favorite food. And yes take your pet along with you" He said eyeing me.

"Excuse me? I... " I was about to give him a befitting reply but he closed his ears, mouthing "blah... Blah... Blah".

Vaidehi dragged me to my room not letting me fight that demon of a brother.

******
I saw my parents were busing feeding each other, beeji was taking their picture. While Saurabh Bhai and vai were whistling looking at the cute pair.

A very common scene of our home.

Theirs is a love marriage. Both of my parents were teachers in the same school where they fell for each other. They were scared what if they didn't get approval to marry each other but our beeji, she supported them like anything.

She has so much faith in love.

She was very excited about their wedding, she was even ready to make all the arrangements if they wanted to elope.

My maternal grandparents approve of their marriage after talking to both of them but beeji got sad that she won't get to see them elope.

After the wedding, dad went on for his own start-up and today he is the owner of one of the best clothing brands in India.

Mom loved teaching and she kept on going later she was promoted to the director post.

We asked her several times to sit and enjoy but she loves her job way too much. She says " I am already enjoying. I will be sad the day when I will get retired".

My parent's love for each other is still young. They don't eat without each other. They fight but then mend it within few minutes. Their cute antics always leave us in awe.

They are the definition of love for me.

"Vai taste this, don't give it to certain someone in Shin chan pajamas" Bro said to Vaidehi.

"Huh! As if I am dying to eat that" I huffed.

"Awww" He pulled my cheeks, serving me the most delicious food.

What an amazing cook!

He is perfect in everything.

I wonder where was I when God was making these so-called perfect human beings.

Saurabh Sharma, an engineer by profession. My elder brother by four years.

Although I hate to admit he has a handsome face.

He is that "Sakht" Kind of boy who runs away from girls, very shy to talk to them.
And when mom and dad ask him about his marriage he says I can't find anyone of my type.

Dude, what is his type?

Tubelight? or 90's yellow bulb?

He loves me and Vaidehi equally, he taught us martial arts in which he was already an expert.
He is very protective of both of us, even when he knows we can beat the shit out of a man who tries to tease us but still he keeps on asking if he needs to beat anyone.

That's my cute, loving, and caring brother.

I am indeed lucky to get this beautiful family.

"Why are you not eating properly child? Vaidehi child you as well?
Come on both of you eat well and increase your energy so that we can do Zumba together. You two look like branches of a tree, when I was of your age I was a bomb. Just one wink and all the boys would go crazy" Beeji said smacking my head .

Mom and dad laughed off listening to her.

"Come on Suhani and Vaidehi eat and be like your bomb dadi" Mom winked at me making us all chuckle.

"Listen we have to go somewhere tomorrow. Be ready. It's a holiday for you, right? "

"Where beeji" I asked confused.

We didn't plan it I guess.

"Somewhere" She said hiding her face in her palm.

She was blushing?

"But beeji"

"Chup" She ran to her room covering her face with her palm and jumping excitedly.

I looked around the table to see everyone wondering what happened to her suddenly.

******

"But why do I need to wear this? " I asked picking up the dress Beeji gave me.

"Shut up. Don't play questions and answers with me. You always wear those dull suits now go and wear this dress.

You are Simran Kaur's granddaughter you should look cool like her
"

"But beeji... "

"Take vai's help" She didn't even let me whine properly.

Crazy souls around

I entered to Vaidehi's room to see her sleeping like a log. There were traces of drool on the corner of her mouth.

Must be dreaming about her prince Charming "dhokla".

" Oh my god, so much of dhokla. I am going to eat alone" I screamed near her ears.

She woke up in merely a second.

"Where is dhokla? Dhokla? " She started running here and there causing to hit her forehead on the wall.

Oops!

Guess that hit gave her some brain, she threw a pillow at my face.

"Bloody jealous souls"  She muttered before lying on bed and covering herself with the duvet again.

"Please vai, I need your help to dress up. Please" I snatched her duvet.

"Join your hands and ask for help" She flipped her hair dramatically.

"Fine! Please help me" I said joining my hands.

After getting the sadistic pleasure of troubling me she finally helped me in the dress-up.

"Wow! Will you marry me? " Vai looked at me with twinkling eyes.

"Vai? "

"You look hot dude. Temperature is rising. Just get lost before I end up doubting my sexuality" She said pushing me out.

I looked myself in the mirror

"Is that me?  Wow" I was really amused by myself.

We reached a place that looked like a club.

"Beeji are you sure this is the right place? " I asked her getting nervous.

"Of course just wait. I want you to meet someone" She whispered in my ears.

We sat on the couch kept in the extreme corner. While I was getting all nervous the lady beside me was sitting all sassy sipping her mocktail wearing googles.

"Here they are" Beeji said excitedly.

Beeji got off her seat and so did I.

I saw an old man coming towards us with a cute smile.

And beside him, there was this man I didn't want to see anymore.

What the hell he is doing here?

My eyes widened looking at him

How can he be here?

Didn't he get another place to hang out?

Hopeless pig
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Editor:-  its_chahat_here 🥰❤.

Thanks for reading❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 10.1K 12
A SHORT STORY (Completed) Invitations- Printed ✓ Event planner- Hired ✓ Attire- Purchased ✓ Honeymoon- Planned ✓ Grooming- Done ✓ Photographer- Booke...
371K 14K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
38.1K 2.4K 19
" From the fragments of a broken start, destiny choreographs a symphony of arranged union with shared dreams and understanding, turning strangers int...
7.9K 954 40
⚠️ This story is totally unedited and have a lots of grammatical mistakes It is going to be edited once it gets completed Now you can continue the...