ORARIO'S Black Swordsman {KIR...

By Klinton2003

After jumping off from a twenty-story building , Kirigaya Kazuto thought he would die for sure . But when he... More

Betrayed and Death of.....???

268 10 5
By Klinton2003

Kirigaya kazuto aka Kirito , known by many people and called by many names such as The Black swordsman , Black Prince of Aincrad , Savior of SAO , hero, survivor and many more names...But nobody knows about his real life though . Kazuto is a normal boy going to school getting average scores like every teenager . While he was as amazing as a professional at computers even though he is a child , he sucked at physical activities .

When he was 8 years old, he made a computer from the scratch by using the spare parts of his mom's computer from the store room surprising all his family , even his grandfather despite his dislike against computers .Later one day while playing games , he got a sudden doubt why the age difference between him and his little sister Suguha is only 6 months despite him being born first. After learning the details where he could find about that , he stumbled upon the main server of national registry . By hacking so he found the names of his original parents , Narusaka Yukito and Narusaka Aoi . When he confronted his parents , Kirigaya Midori and Kirigaya Minetaka, they admitted to themselves that when he was a one year old child his parents were died in a car accident , so they adopted him.

After learning the truth , he felt betrayed . So he started distancing himself away from others completely and stopped training kendo, despite the fact that he was the fastest learner his grandfather could ever teach .

Later when he was 12 and half years old, the famous VRMMORPG SAO created by Kayaba Akihiko has been released .(there were no age restrictions in my story for the game). Since he was one of the Lucky thousand beta testers , he was greatly joyed when the official complete version was released.

But when he learned that the game was a death game , he immediately started polishing all his beta skills to the Max to survive the game and also to become the beat gamer ever .He continued to train himself to the point where his reaction speed even overtook the Cardinal System .

During his time in the game , he met Klein and his friends , Argo and many more people. But he also became the reason for the death of an entire guild "The Moonlit Blackcats".His first love Sachi was died in front of him .Also in the same death game , he met Asuna , The Vice-Commander of the Largest Guild in SAO , Knights of the Blood Oath . Even his first time killing a person also because of her , during the raid on the murder guild called Laughing Coffin and next time Asuna's bodyguard Kuradeel. After that he proposed and married her in the game and a few days later , he found about heathcliff, killing him and clearing the game at the same time.

When he woke up for the first time in two years,he thought the first person he would see be his little sister and parents. But what he saw was completely scared him . Many security guards, high quality equipment,and so on.....but of all things there was an unknown person wearing spectacles in front of him.

After talking to him , kazuto learned the fact that the person in front of him was a government official named Seijirou Kikuoka. Later he learned from him that Asuna has been in the same hospital as him and after meeting her , he continued his conversation with kikuoka-san . After telling the entire details he know from SAO , he also learned that the government has decided to give him an award and a reward money of one billion yen. Later having promising to be in contact with kikuoka-san, he finally get to meet with his family.

The next day he learned that there was also a new game released based on SAO named ALO(Alfheim Online), which is a VR game but runs on a device called Amusphere created by RECT Progress lead by Asuna's father . After getting himself an Amusphere,he also learned a major fact that, his precious little sister,who is a kendoka,who dislikes video games almost as like his grandfather,has been playing ALO . After entering the game , he got to meet all of his friends from SAO who are bedridden like him. Also the doctors said that he could be discharged in ten days so that he could go to the school again.

Everyday without missing his physical therapy classes, he started going to school , recently established by the government so that the children who lost their progress during the time in SAO, they could cover it in this school with minimum fee. And those students who are exelled in their current studies, were transferring to higher grades, as the school only values most for the talented children. Also for these students, government had declared to provide scholarship,since some of the students were abandoned by their families.

Now,Kirigaya Kazuto , a fourteen year old boy, attending his first year in middle school. After going there,he found his in game names are different as Lisbeth is Shinozaki Rika , Silica is Ayano Keiko , and many others. He later met his in-game wife Asuna studying in the same year as him who is 15 year old . As such he started to begin concentrate in his classes so that he could get good scores with promotion and Scholarship And also at the same time he spent his time with his friends. And like that three weeks have passed in his school time but something is disturbing him. That is he is feeling like Asuna, the love of his life , has been avoiding him for some reason.

So one day , during the starting of fourth week of his school , in the evening time , he thought about going to home together with her. But when he crossed the nearby hallway,he started hearing moans. So when he went there following the source of the sound , all his thoughts were came to a halt as he saw his soon-to-be ex-girlfriend was kissing and making out passionately with a boy from another school. When he took a step back,both of them saw him where Asuna's eyes became as wide as saucers and immediately pushed the boy she was making out with.And then she called him immediately after silently approaching him.
"Kirito-kun wait"

"What do you want?-No-its wrong . From when?" He asked her with a cold voice which was devoid of any emotions that brought shivers up to her spine.

"What do you mean by when?"asked Asuna with fear dripping from her voice also at the same time trying to be innocent and not understanding from what he said .

"Since when are you cheating on me YOU STUPID SLUT??!!!!" He screamed and -

!!!SLAP!!!

-and slapped her with all the strength he could get which were the results of his constant physical exercise after completing his physical therapy . The boy with Asuna ,took a step forward but Asuna stopped him by waving her hand signalling NO and started speaking despite the sting she was feeling in her cheeks .

"Kirito-kun, or should I say , Kazuto-kun, I've never cheated you in the first place . It's because the girl who loved you was the sub-commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath, second-in-command after Commander Heathcliff. At the same time I can say that , the vice-captain also loved you because you are KIRITO The Black Swordsman not Kazuto a computer and video games obsessed nerd."She said that and she continued.

"Also Virtual reality and Real world are completely different so don't mistake again. And also , all the people whom you are acquainted with in SAO are just using you because in game you are the most strongest player and the no.1 Beater,who was believed to be the one to clear this game. Because didn't you understand why Klein, Agil and many other people acted so familiarly around you despite they are twice and three times older than you. So please think before what you're doing and behave properly. And I'm sorry if you felt like that about me in the real world too. Also , please get out from here." Asuna said that by slightly pushing him out of the room so they could continue what they were doing before .

As for Kazuto,he started to think about everything that had happened to him in the Aincrad from the scratch. After hearing her words and joing the dots that all his memory could give, he got wide-eyed at the realisation. Now he was understood what kayaba mean by saying those words....

__Flashback__(Begins)

_After clearing the game , while Kirito was watching the destruction of Aincrad_

(( There was no Asuna on the top of clouds because Asuna hasn't sacrificed herself for kirito in my story. It was Kirito himself who cleared the game by overcoming the post motion delay of the sword skill THE ECLIPSE by one more step and stabbing kayaba through his heart ))

"Kirito-kun, it's painful and beautiful at the same time isn't it" Dr. Kayaba Akihiko said calmly while sitting beside kirito.

"You know ,while I don't know how to say and also I don't want to even admit to you , but I really looked up to you as my role model . You are my inspiration. Even now , while I want to kill you again for the deaths of 4000 people, even after killing you , I can't bring myself to do it again as I still can't believe how much effort you have put in this creation." Saying so Kirito got a smile on his own face. Hearing about Kirito's genuine opinion about how much he loved this world like him, Kayaba felt satisfaction for the first time after creating this death game .He too got a smile on his own face by knowing that there is one more person who believed this is not just a game and a reality where people can live their lives to the fullest. Then Kirito continued again ...

"Before entering this game , I was never a social person. I've always locked up myself so that I don't need to be in contact with the others. But after seeing SAO for the first time, I got to meet the other people. I've made friends which I never thought I could've get and I also got a girlfriend who loves me with her life . Before coming here,all I felt was sadness and loneliness but after that , in this game , I felt for the first time what is friendship,what is loving ,what is fighting...and many more which I cannot say. But , if there was anything for which I hate you for most of my life, it's for the deaths of my friends in the first guild I've joined, The Moonlit Black Cats and-" As Kirito continued to speak, Kayaba broke him in middle by speaking himself .

"Kirito-kun, you know something, I've been watching you for a while since you're in Beta test because despite your age, you are a very talented child and also you've the highest reaction speed both in Beta test and Official release of SAO. But despite everything, I've felt something is missing in you, you know what , the emotions to destroy everything so that you have to survive. So , don't worry about them, the 'Existence' of the Guild Moonlit Black Cats or I would like to say The 'Creation' of the group of five teenagers is solely intended for bringing such emotions to in you , so that I could get more from you. But, you know something, Even I myself shocked beyond belief when you somehow managed to get past the post motion delay just to kill me. It was then I saw the raw emotion that I would like to see in every child in this generation where everyone lacks. So what I'm basically saying is that all your former guild members are AIs or you can say Artificial Intelligences that I've created based on the characteristics of five children of my co-workers. Therefore, all the pain and sadness you have felt due to the deaths in that dungeon , while I want to say it's for nothing,but it is what that made you the complete black Swordsman today. So, you don't need to feel guilty anymore as all those AIs are destined to be perished. "
After hearing this Kirito got a thoughtful look on his face and after understanding what he meant his body started to tremble with rage. But before he could say anything, Kayaba started speaking again.

"Also my dear Kirito-kun, since you've said you looked up to me despite everything I've done, as a mentor, I've to tell you something" Noting the serious tone in Kayaba's voice , kirito kept silence and started listening carefully.

""Don't believe the people who will talk to you friendly and lovingly during the times when you are emotionally unstable and disturbed.""

"So please understand what I said and make your heart hard so that you could face anything that comes after you after leaving Aincrad . Maybe it's just my instinct or the fact that I've observed about everyone on your friends list, I've a feeling that something is going to happen to you soon . So that's why I am asking you to be mentally prepared so you can face them. And one more thing Kirito-kun, the reaction speed which brought you the ultimate "DUAL WIELDING" skill is not just limited for SAO. What I mean is , if you train your real body after this by doing Martial Arts and practicing kendo and various sword arts , I'm sure you can become the best , if not , the number one Swordsman in the real life too just like in SAO. Also, since I've this feeling you have this better eye sight,make sure to properly use it by practicing Archery and Gun shooting. Because, while I don't think many people can do all of these and survive ,but if it's you I think you will become the best of the best in the whole world Kirito-kun . An- Oh! It seems our time is going to end soon, Kirito-kun . Make sure that you do everything I've said and at last, finally, See You Again Kirito that too if possible."
By saying those words Kayaba slowly disappeared into small particles and faded away and after some time later Kirito opened his eyes in the real world.

__Flashback__(Ends)

".....I see .So this is why he said to be prepared mentally so that I'll not break. Thank you Kayaba-san . I think among all the players in SAO maybe it would be best if you too have survived .And sorry for killing you. " By muttering himself emotionlessly , Kirito slowly walked out of the school and joined his little sister (cousin) Suguha from her school to their home. Sensing something was wrong with her Onii-chan,Suguha spent the rest of the evening to the dinner quitely while also thinking about how to express(propose) her love to him.
(Here in my story, Suguha don't know of his feelings for  Asuna and she knows Kazuto is not her real brother after learning from her mom .)

Kirigaya Midori

Kirigaya Minetaka

Suguha (Sugu)

The next day,on which Kirigaya Minetaka has to go America where the company he work was located at. He came to Japan in the first place despite not having any holidays because he learn of the fact that their son who was trapped inside the death game woke up nearly after two years. So after spending some time with him and later informing Kazuto about his departure, he went to the Airport with his daughter Suguha and his wife Midori , because he too noticed that Kazuto is somewhat depressed but trying to cover it. So , after hearing his rejection for coming along to airport with them, they went to Airport.

Kazuto, who was waiting for his mom and his sister, who should be back by now after dropping their father , is starting to feel that something bad might happen to him this day. Just as he was about to call them , he quickly got a call from his dad's mobile.

"Hello!! Hello!! Dad , what happened? Why are you calling now , shouldn't you be in the plane?-" as he was about to say something, he was cut off by a voice that was different from his family from the mobile.

"Hey boy! Are you their son? Please come to XXXXXXXX hospital immediately. Your family members were caught in an accident just now by some mafia members who were chased after by the Police officers. It seems the members of the mafia may have ran their vehicle into your car . Your family members were admitted in the hospital by the people of that locality. It seems they have critical injured boy. And Come Fast!!!" By saying so, the person who spoke to him have cut off his call.

But Kazuto, when he heard the name of the hospital and about the accident, he quickly ran immediately and took his blue and black combination motorbike , which was a gift his father bought during his time in SAO , and took off to the hospital immediately. Within 15 minutes , he went to the hospital and went to where his family members were admitted . After finding the room and seeing them, his mind stopped working. Because his on two stretches , his parents lifeless bodies were resting. Upon seeing the two of them like that, all the emotions he had stored up from when he was a child were burst out. He wailed for a few minutes about how it is unfair for making him an orphan again and kept repeating saying sorry that he had made distance himself between them . After what seems to like an eternity (which is few minutes in reality) his mind started to think again. After going near the doctor , he asked about his sister .

"I'm sorry for you parents my boy . But please stay hard because if the black haired little girl in the adjacent room is your sister , then she is going to die soon.  If there is anything you want to talk about , please do so immediately . Because during the accident,unlike your parents,she doesn't have any external injuries but the nerves in her brain were destroyed . The most we can say is she can survive maybe until today evening . Sorry for your loss boy ." By saying so the doctor immediately turned around and started walking away because he didn't want to see a child suffering such a fate at such an young age .

As for Kazuto, the moment the doctor turned around, he quickly went to the room hisnsistet was kept in and saw her standing near the window looking outside casually . When the door opened , she turned around and looked at him and gave him the biggest smile she could give by coming near him and hugged him. Kazuto, when she hugged him , wrapped his arms around her tightly fearing that she might disappear and started crying hardly. He still feel guilty for avoiding her of all people , despite him knowing the fact that she doesn't know about his adoption . By looking at his face closely, Suguha did the last thing he thought she would ever do in his life . She , Suguha, his Little Sister, has KISSED him . When he stopped crying because of the shock,she started speaking for the first time .

"You know Onii-chan,don't cry . Please stop crying. Having My brother next to me  is the best thing I've got in my life .Also,about the k-k-i-s-ss before,it's because I love you Onii-chan . Not in the sibling relationship .Ever since we were little, I've this strange wamth in my heart whenever I looked at you .At first , I don't even know what those feelings are called . But when I finally got the true meaning of my feelings, I thought what I'm doing may lead to forbidden relationship that some stores will have . But when you're trapped in that game , mom told me that you are my cousin. So when I learn that , while it gave me joy that I can love you freely without limitations like real lovers and at the same time it got me a lot of rage that mom has told me about such crucial matter at that time . So when you came out of game, I felt really happy that I can finally confess my feelings to youto say that 'I LOVE YOU'. Then I had decided to tell to you yesterday, but when I saw your depressed face I can't bring myself to say anything dinner your are unstable . So I thought of confessing today but that accident, m-mom, d-dad, a-ahwaaaAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" Suguha,who again got the image of death of her parents,started to cry again like she did until the arrival of her brother .After a few minutes of consoling, Kazuto said sorry for avoiding them past these years and hugged her in his arms . After stopping crying, Sugu then said for him to never cry for 'them' again as she too said sorry for leaving him alone for the rest of his life . Then, a few moments later , Suguha looked up to Kazuto blushingly . Kazuto, who noticed her gaze , asked her what's the matter. Then she said

"Onii-chan, um-um how to say, it's that , since I've confessed my feelings to you ,umm I want to feel 'that' too . Since I love you, I want my first time todo it(sex) with you , Onii-chan. " She looked into his eyes with cute puppy dog eyes that in his life span of 14 years , he was never able to resist against them. But what she was asking was a bit too much . So he asked if she is okay with this. But ,with a bright smiling face she started speaking again.

"I want to live my life to the fullest even in my short time so that I could not left any regrets Onii-chan .So , Please do it with me" This time , he too didn't say anything and just leaned down near her face and kissed her himself for the first time . His first real kiss , he had given to his little sister , his first true love. Then after breaking the contact he went to the door and locked it. He approached her again ,this time started doing the French kiss(mouth to mouth) aggressively. During the process , they both undressed each other until they are very naked completely. When Kazuto took the site before him to forever imprint the image in his mind , his eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing when they landed in her chest area. Then Gently leading her to the bed in the room ,they have started to do it a bit sloppily at beginning since it's their first time, then a few minutes later they have done in various positions trying to be as silent as they could since they were in a hospital room . After two hours of doing sex completely, they both have very happy looks on their faces for losing their purity to each other . Finally after cleaning themselves , they dressed completely leaving no signs of their previous actions and came to the room where their parents' bodies were held. After speaking to their hearts content, finally Suguha's time seems to came to an end. When she was losing balance , Kazuto held her face n his hands then she started speaking lightly.

"Onii-chan, thank you for everything. Also,please don't cry for us . Because,I know we will always be held in your heart . So if you cry , my heart will ache .So don't cry and sorry for leaving you alone . And Good-Bye Onii-chaaa.....nnnn--"Like that Sugu , fell lifelessly in his arms. Despite trying as hard as he can, he couldn't stop the tears that were falling from his eyes though . That day , Kirigaya Kazuto lost all his family members and became a broken shell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
150K 5.3K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
767K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...