the story of Miranda Lucinda...

By Lpsmeme

Miranda has all the quirks in the world because her mother is the goddess of the moon ,the one who created th... More

who you are and what you like
kindergarten
leaving Aldrea high
time to train for the entrance exam
the entrance exam
welcome to UA
hero custom.
USJ
get ready for the sport festival
sports Festival
inter ships
fighting the hero killer stain
new powers and newpet
final exams
going to the mall.
training our quirks
disaster day

training camp

20 0 0
By Lpsmeme

Miranda woke up and took a shower and did her hair and wore this

{outfit}

{shoes}

{ring}

{hairstyle}

then you took your suit case that looks like this

then you went downstairs and luke gave you your breakfast and then you helped him put your stuff in the limo and then you went to school then Uraraka and momo hugged you and you hugged back then they saw you suitcases and momo said this.

momo: Miranda is any of that clothes.

Miranda: yes the first one is  clothes and the second one is shoes , third one is just stuff i need for camp and hero custom.

then she nodded and they put your stuff on the bus then aizawa came with the guys then they put there stuff on the bus then mineta came towards you this.

mineta:miranda who are you sitting with on the bus.

Miranda: i don't know.

tenya:angelcakes did you cerberus.

Miranda: no i was in olympus,not in the underwrold.

tenya nodded and then you felt someone poke your cheek and it was shoto and he looked sad and happy.

Miranda: how was it.

shoto:he is mad and i am grounded and he i visted my mom.

Miranda: you went to go visit aunty rai.

then he nodded and told you what happened and then mina saw your phone and asked if you can go on it and you nodded and then a app pop and it said song witer app and mina screamed and you teleported to her and she said this.

mina: you write songs .

that cought everyboy attention and they all looked at you and mina kept rolling down the other songs and she became more happy.

momo: why did you not tell us you can write songs.

Uraraka went over to mina and looked at some of the songs and she also looked at you happy,

Miranda: i did not think it was important.

Uraraka: this is very much important , we have 20 mins before we leave so can you sing one of the songs pls.

then all the girls bgged you and so did some of the guysand you gave in and then mina wanted you to sing the song on your phone that said some one you loved and then you nodded and started singing this

{i don't own this video i just like the person singing it}

then when you were done everybody looked at you shocked then denki said this.

denki:my ears are in happy land,i knew you could sing but not like that.{said with while blushing}

Miranda:thanks denki.

then everybody said you were amazing and you thanked them and then it was time to leave so you went on the bus and sat next to shoto and started talking to him and all the boys glared at him and then after 20 mins you went to sleep on shoto chest andhe sut hold you and everybody loked at shoto {excpt aizawa}and all the bpys galred at him then you woke up and got off the bus and you saw the cat team and vladking so you hugged them then vlad king and you saw shinso,monama,testsutesu and gave them a hug then the cat team said that they have to take a test and then you stood beside them and eeryone looked at you and katsuki said this.

katsuki:why are you not going.

mandalaia: she is cooking, and because i don.t want her to.

then she dropped them and you just went in the kitchen and started cooking and after three hours everything you cooked was done and then your classmate came back and you went to them and minetawas sniffing the air and he had stars in his eyes then then everybody was cleaned off and then madalaia said this.

Madalia: today is the only day that our niece is going to cook for you , {then she looked at kota}Kota Miri is here.

when she yelled that everybody saw a little boy running to Miranda and he gave her a hug and started crying and then miranda hugged backand poked his nose and all th boys were jealous and then he said something.

Kota:yay now that your here miri you can help me with my quirk.

then the whole class yelled miri and all the goys glared at the kid and then izuku went up to him and said this.

iuku:my name is izuku midoriya.

then kota got annoyed and then moved back and puched izuku where the sun does not shine and everylooked shocked except you cause you know kota does not like many people, then tenya helped midoraiya up and was yelling at kota saying that was creul then kota got more mad and said this.

kota: do you think i want to be friends with some wannbe heros, no i don't the only person who is allowed to be called a hero to me is miri.{then he left and went in to the kitchen}

katsuki:the kid got spunk.

shoto:a little version of you great{said annoyed}

then when shoto said that kasuki face was red because he was thinking of you and him and in the future as a marrid couple and having kids and shoto glared at him and katsuki glared back then they all went inside to eat and they where swooning over the food you made and you where feefing koda and all the boys lgared at him and they where jeaous because you are paying more attention to a child ecept them.

Miranda: you have to say sorry one way or another.

kota:he annoyed me{said in a pouty face}

then she nodded and it was time to take showers and you went on the girl side but meanwhile on the guys side

mineta: how dare they put wood here , if this wall was not here i would get to see miranda.

izuku: Mineta,whatare you talking about{said annoyed}

mineta: i am saying if this was was not here i would get to see Miranda beautiful body , i mean she is extremley pretty.

that got all the guys mad especially katsuki and shoto.

Katsuki: you Perv,{atvaited his quirk and he was livid}don't you dare go over there.

shoto: if it was the other girls i would fresze you but if it is angelcakes i will burn you.

mineta: your just mad you won't get to see, shoto she went to sleep on you that was so unfair.

tenya:this is not going to work mineta.

mineta did not listen and started climbing the walls with drool on his face and then kota slapped his face and he fell back on his side with out his towel and his but went all in tenya face and they both fell in the water and then then mina said thanks to kota and he lushed and fell and you atched him and the guys saw what you where wearing this

your hair

then all the guys saw what you where wearing and it made all of them blush a dark red then you telported in to kota room and put him in his bed and ten you went to your room that looked like this

then you went to sleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.4K 80
In a world where 80% of the population have extraordinary abilities known as quirks an occupation was made for those who wanted to be something more...
6.8K 123 7
Izuku Yagi Born into a world with paranormal powers called quirks. 80% of the planet's population has certain quirks, but 20% do not. However, our gr...
633K 15.2K 79
80% of the world is born with quirks but not izuku. He's one of the lucky 20% that has no powers. He lives his life hoping to be a hero but once his...
39.3K 1.6K 30
(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once humans, not the man eating creatures you k...