A Misguided Monster a Misguid...

By Gloo0myDayys

Warnings: blood, violence, gore, Psyicical and Mental abuse, yelling, character death, mature language. (Ps... More

Untrusting.
Suspicions.
Second-Thoughts.
Traitor.
Short-lived.
Disobedient.
Liar.
Nerves.
Sugar.
A Helping Hand.
New Faces.
Headache.
Detective.
Unreality.
Cracks and Dough.
The Enchantress.
Unlucky.
New Friends.
Distraught.
Gospel of Dismay.
Jam-Shead.
Powdered Snow.
Redo.
Yeast.

Bake.

2.1K 56 18
By Gloo0myDayys

Pastry walked in with the other nun and Red Velvet, she saw Reverend Mother finishing up praying. "Welcome back Dear, I see you caught one of those heartless cruel monsters?" Reverend stuttered over her words, clearly disgusted but Velvet's presence. "Correct, this vicious thing attacked me on my visit and this fellow sister showed up right in time thankfully." "wonderful job you two, Bring him to the cells, we'll have him executed tomorrow, make sure he is thoroughly restrained and is unable to speak, he may manipulate the young ones guarding." "Yes, Mother." Pastry helped bring him over to a nearby cell, trying to think of what to do next. Will she just wait for him to be killed or let him go when nobody's looking? She had no clue.
Pastry did everything else Mother told them to do and she just stood there looking through the cell bars. after a while he had woken up, unable to say anything nor see and was barely able to move. "So your awake now. that's great." Pastry had her hands clasped together as usual and two other lower nuns stood next to the cell on either side. Red Velvet jumped upon hearing her voice 'God damn it, why'd I decide to do this-' he thought to himself. "Excuse me guards may I have a moment with them alone. I want to do some interrogation." Pastry requested, as the nuns nodded their heads and left the room.
Pastry looked around to make sure she wasn't being listened to. "Hey, Velvet I'm sorry I wasn't expecting that to happen I thought I was sent alone-" 'you're acting as if I can answer you' Velvet shifted his position to lean onto the cold brick wall. She looked around once again and  sighed "Ok look I'll help you. But only this once. Your execution is tomorrow and I guess I'm going to have to do something without getting in trouble. but only this once, nod if you understand." red velvet nodded 'god this is not gonna end well.' he thought to himself. "Good. Oh, my word I can't believe I'm doing this. This is absolutely ridiculous. If those goes wrong I'm done for and so are you." Pastry rubbed her temples. 'you got yourself into this.' velvet thought to himself, a little annoyed. "Alright... I need to go prepare and think about some stuff." She sighed and walked away letting the guards go back to their post at the cell.

Pastry walked over to Mother Reverend. "When are we holding the execution by any chance? And I'm not sure if you agree with me but letting it state its case and get anything out before being executed would be a good idea. Of course, you don't have to take my suggestions Mother!" "I feel as though we should keep his mouth shut for the time being, possibly a last five words maximum, and the Execution will be publically in 3 hours. We plan on drowning the thing." Pastry took a shaky breath. "Understood, do you uh need me to do anything?" "You are not required to be there, you seem as though you need a break, take your time dear." Reverend hummed, "Though I request you to escort the thing to the holding cell directly next to the tank." "Of course Mother." She bowed and went on her way to grab Red Velvet.
She walked over and waited for the guards to open the cell. She grabbed Red Velvet cookie by the arm, "I'm here to escort you alright?" Red Velvet flinched in hesitation, lowering his head, all the nuns sounded the same to him, therefore he did not know who was there. he relaxed himself, he was already in a bad enough situation that could definitely get worse. "I'm still trying to figure out what to do but I haven't thought of something that would save both of us. If you could just go along with things that would be the best for now. I have to play my part perfectly and right before it's announced I'll grab you. that's the only idea I have." He realized who it was, sighing in relief as he nodded. Pastry's breath was shaky, sweat on her palms. This was a terrible, terrible mess she had gotten into. This was her job, should she be used to this? Maybe it's because he's the only use for information or maybe she has fallen for a trick. Maybe it's simply sympathy?
She put him where the execution was supposed to take place, a curtain covering where the tank of water was. She set him down. "I'll be back I promise. I just need Mother to see you here and while making the announcement the curtain will be closed. I'll make my way back here and we're leaving. Okay?" She looked around, fearful. he nodded before burying his head in his knees. Velvet was honestly terrified at this point, he was about to be executed for saving some cookie who tried to kill him like a week ago and now his fate lies in her hands, did she even have a reason to rescue him? All he could do was blindly sit there, nothing else, the only thing he COULD do was trust her.

--------------------

"Reverend Mother, I've put him where he's supposed to be I'm assuming we're starting soon?" "What timing, it's in 10 minutes, I can already see a small crowd forming. You may go rest now Dear, have a good day." Reverend answered. "Of course mother. I'll see you after the execution." Pastry bowed and walked away hiding behind a corner. Shadow Sister peered around the corner, "are you sure I shouldn't silence her? I'm sure we both know she knows too much, she's also been a little too absent Mother.." Reverend Mother sighed, "Once again, She is a very loyal student unlike those of imperfections, even if she does know, perhaps she'll become one of us very soon." she let out an unsettling chuckle, walking out of the room. "Very well then Mother." Shadow followed behind her. Reverend walked out through the crowd, heading towards the holding cell. 'very well then.' she kicked a stone at the creature before walking back out, sitting on a bench with Shadow Sister.

Clover Cookie gazed across the items, holding a small pouch in their hand, humming as he scanned and looked for the things they needed, eventually grabbing hold of spices like mint and chilli pepper, paying for them and walking around the town. Pastry ran around looking for a distraction before seeing clover cookie. "Excuse me, dear! I'm Pastry cookie of the Holy Order and I've come to ask you to play us your beautiful music for our Mother Reverend!" "oh!- I'd love to!" they smiled, looking at Pastry cookie. "Great! right, this way." Pastry grabbed them by the arm and ran to find Mother Reverend. "alright!" they followed, not really minding pastry's grip on his arm. "Before she announces the execution on stage I need you to stop her before she gets on stage and play for her, understand?" "uh-huh, so she wouldn't be on stage yet... I understand!" Clover said, a smile on his face as they ran off into the crowd, trying to find mother reverend who watched as a group of young nuns gathered around the cage throwing rocks at the creature.
they ran to mother reverend "mother reverend! may I please play for you?" "hm? Oh that would be lovely dear, you may have to make it quick!" she smiled. "I'll try!" they chuckled, beginning to take out their instrument, strumming the strings gently as they hummed with its tune. "my, my your music is wonderful dear, but I'm afraid I have an execution to get on with, some mutant heartless being attacked one of my most valuable students and we must carry on!" the joy drained from her face as if she knew his intentions. they looked up, frowning "t-there's only a little bit left! it won't take long!" "we cannot have such imperfect, lifeless, murderous creatures just stay can we Child?" Reverend cooed. "he's being held right?- t-then he can't do anything mother reverend!" they felt nervous all of a sudden, stuttering on their words. "oh would you look at that!" she quickly jumped back to her normal self, "the execution is starting, I must be on my way, have a good day dear!" she strolled off.

-------------------

Pastry snuck behind the curtain thankfully, without being noticed as she was able to get Velvet out of the cage. She grabbed him by his abnormal "monstrous" arm. he was covered in bruises, scratches and dirt, having not heard her he freaked out momentarily yanking his arm back a little before shakily standing up. She whispered, "Pssst, it's me velvet. we're getting out of here." She ran off as fast as she could, holding Velvet by the cake arm. he gripped onto her hand tightly, getting the restraints off, regaining his free movement as well as his sight and voice. he felt something rise in his stomach, as a little blush crept onto his cheeks.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S GONE?? SEARCH THE TERRITORY! DONT LET ANYONE OUT NOR IN" Reverend Mother's voice echoed, quickly snapping Velvet back.

Pastry dashed into the Tower and shut the door to the tower and locked it. "HOLY MOLY. I DID THAT- I ACTUALLY DID THAT-" "haah- God my head-" Velvet sat down catching his breath "OHHH NONONONONO I WENT AGAINST THE ORDER- I SAVED THIS ABOMINATION THAT CALLS ITSELF A COOKIE AND I DISOBEYED A DIRECT ORDER FROM MOTHER- THE GODS WILL HAVE MY HEAD IF THEY FIND OUT! THIS WAS SUCH A TERRIBLE IDEA WHAT WAS I THINKING?!" She paced around in a panic. Velvet kinda took offence to that but decided this wasn't the time to interfere or say anything.
Pastry held her head while pacing. "THIS IS TREASON! I-I have to execute myself- ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO ATONE FOR MY SINS- VELVET, CRUMBLE ME. SAVE ME THE DESPAIR AND DISHONOUR TO THE ORDER." "WOAH WOAH RELAX-" he quickly got up and took a step back.
She brought out her bow and stomped over, her heels clicking on the floor. She gave him the bow and arrow and pulled the arrow back for him. "KILL ME RED VELVET, DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE." he threw the fork of judgement onto the floor, "It's NOT WHAT 'NEEDS TO BE DONE' YOU'RE OVERREACTING PASTRY, breathe." he got a stern grip on her shoulder. "...." She took shaky breaths. "If I go back and they know I reek of sin I'll be silenced.  Or maybe even worse. I've seen people get special lessons to the gods and those people have never had another thought other than to follow the Order. I've made a mistake. The gods will most likely  have my head and I will be gone. Dying and crumbling in shame of my Mother and Sisters." "the gods don't give two fucks about the religion, it's a cult, they've made you treat this "Mother" as a God, they use the gods as a cover-up Pastry, when have you actually had the gods take part in this religion? You've been brainwashed." Velvet loosened his grip.
"What do I do. I need to go back, I cannot hide they'll find me. they always do." She took off her veil. "You don't need to go back, we can try and fake your death or something-" "You don't understand. They'll search everywhere including here. I don't need you and whoever else is here to be involved. I have no choice but to go back. I'll figure something else okay?" She looked to the door. "I don't wanna die. But I also don't know if living is safe. You keep that door locked understood? Don't come near the church or else. It's best you stay out of this." Velvet sighed, "I don't know what in fucks name is making me do all this but I'm not going to just let you leave to either a life of constant fear of certain death, I know I'm what you'd consider as one of the imperfect monsters but..please just trust me alright?" "I don't know. I should at least go back for a little bit." She clutched her veil. "...It's your decision, I'll be here like I've always been." Velvet walked off towards the core of the tower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 169 30
So... I am not sure if I seen anyone liking this kind of ship when I read cookie run fanfiction, but Imma make one because I liked this ship :3 Sum...
1.2K 28 15
This is my personal AU It won't be accurate to what happened in the Cake Tower but I'll try to make their personalities as close to their original on...
383 21 8
If I don't like a ship, I'll say a ship I do like for it. If there is no bad ship, I'll make one for it. How the ship dynamic would work possibly. Ju...
432 21 10
Pomegranate Cookie x Shadow Sister Cookie This story does get violent and dark though (or so I think, I can't really tell dark stuff from other stuff...