πƒπ„π•πˆπ‹'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄�...

By chrryprker

i regret no sin i have committed, for to be wicked is to be alive. TEEN WOLF X VILLIAN OC TEEN WOLF AU | Β© E... More

devil's daughter
graphics
act one
prologue
001 , eyes laced with hatred
002 , devil in disguise
003 , allies of the enemy
004 , heaven sent
005 , the dead-pool
006 , so we meet again
008 , kill me if you can
009 , who haunts your dreams
010 , death by a thousand cuts

007 , deal with the devil

3.1K 178 212
By chrryprker

━━ 007. devil's daughter
deal with the devil. . . ❜
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ERIS WALKER THOUGHT THAT WAS IT. That after Scott and his pack of friends came to visit and concluded that she was practically useless, no one would visit her again in her time spent at Eichen House. But one blonde in particular had other plans. With a menacing grin etched onto his pale skin and a reign of havoc on his agenda, the boy entered the mental institution with one goal, and one goal only. Come out the other end with a new ally on his side. He figured it'd be easy. After having been stuck inside the place known for its high rate of suicides and brutality, Eris Walker would be more than willing to do anything to get out.

So Theo Raeken was not worried.

Until Eris appeared and he was now seated across from her, staring at her intensely as she drummed her fingers along the metal table beneath her fingers, her wrists bound to a chain connected to the table as if she really were a prisoner. He suddenly felt very intimidated.

"Who the hell are you?" Eris asked the boy sharply, causing his posture to stiffen. He wasn't expecting her to be so . . . angry.

Still, Theo tried his best to remain calm, bringing his hand up to his chapped lips and clearing his throat before resting it back in his lap. "I'm hurt you don't remember me, Eris. Fourth grade? You beat me in the Spelling Bee because I couldn't spell Malicious." Theo said sweetly, hoping his words of reminiscence would be enough to ease her anger.

One of Eris' brows shot up as her lips curled, unimpressed. "Theodore Raeken?"

The blonde released a huff of a laugh, "It's Theo, but yeah. Good to see you, Eris. You look . . . well."

"You call looking like shit and being trapped inside a mental institution 'well?' Maybe you're the one that should be stuck in here," Eris remarked, only slightly offended by his comment.

Theo remained stiff, though he attempted to crack a small smile. It was forced, and looked rather unnatural as the right side of his lips curled upward. He was simply following an order, but that didn't mean that standing in the presence of someone capable of destroying worlds wasn't intimidating. However, as Theo continued to stare at Eris, taking in her surprisingly beautiful features, he realized that the person seated before her, didn't look capable of hurting anyone. Let alone the people she once called her friends. But her mind was something else. Rooted in darkness and filled with satanic thoughts, Eris Walker was no angel. "So what do you want?" Eris asked sternly after a moment of silence.

Theo had been so mesmerized by her pools of shining emerald irises, he had almost forgotten what he came there for. "Right, um, I came to offer you a deal. And . . . to tell you something that might make you hate Scott and his friends a little more."

The red head scoffed, "There's nothing they could have done that would make me hate them more than I already do."

At her words, the boy smirked triumphantly. As if he were happy he knew something she didn't—something that could give him the upper hand. "I wouldn't be so sure."

Curiously, the girl edged in closer. "What did they do." She asked, although it came off as more of a demand as her words slipped from her tongue like poison, filled with hatred.

The room fell quiet, only the sound of Eris' foot tapping anxiously on the concrete floor beneath them filling the void. She waited for an answer, but Theo sat quietly, relishing in the anticipation. Until finally, he caved and sat forward, his forearms resting on the metal table.

"Scott McCall and his pack of animals killed your parents, Eris."

It wasn't true, obviously. The residents of Beacon Hills weren't even aware of the murder of Mr and Mrs Walker, as their lifeless bodies remained on the wooden floor of their living room, their empty eyes staring out, beginning to turn grey as their bodies rotted. The house had already began to smell of rotting flesh, yet no one came to check in and find the bodies lying there, still.

Nevertheless, time seemed to stop for a moment as that one, singular sentence fell from Theo Raeken's lips. In the frame of a second, as the reality settled in that Eris now had no one, it was as if all the hatred in the world, became bundled into one person, one vessel. And it just so happened this one girl had the power to destroy everything around her in a blink, and without even trying.

Despite her parents abuse, and the constant wish they'd just drop dead, she never expected it to actually happen—for her parents to die. Let alone at the hands of her enemy.

The girl seated across from Theo, stared off absentmindedly, her eyes wide and empty, her skin drastically paling as the sentence continued to repeat itself in her mind. Over and over, the words rang, creating a sound similar to a melody. Like a song stuck in your head that you can't get out. Eris suddenly became very aware of her surroundings. Of the cheap, itchy material of her grey sweatpants and matching t-shirt, her damp hair resting on her shoulders from the shower she had taken about an hour prior to the visitation, and of the eyes all on her. Some belonging to ones she couldn't physically see. But she suddenly knew they were there. That they were always there. Watching her carefully and awaiting for this very moment to occur.

The moment Eris Walker officially broke and allowed her hatred to blind her actions. When her sanity finally slipped from her fingers, along with her last ounce of humanity. Down went the girl Eris Walker once was, and never would be again.

Theo watched her, waiting for her next move. But she stayed still. Looking as if she were a doll—porcelain skin, beautiful doe eyes, and lips so perfectly shaped, they looked to be sculpted by the Gods. Eris was very beautiful, when looked at closely. The kind of beauty that's hard to miss once you finally notice it, making you question how you could have been so blind to not have seen it before. So while she might not have had the mind of one, or the intentions, she looked like an angel. "Eris?" He asked quietly, now becoming worried of her state. "Talk to me."

She waited a moment, allowing her plan to fixate itself in her mind. "I want them dead."

The boy across from her smirked, happy with her answer. Before responding, Theo leaned back in his seat, arms crossed over his chest as he watched her bring her eyes to meet his. It was then that Theo realized his goal was finally accomplished. "I thought you might say that. Which is why I came prepared. So, what do you say? Feel like making a deal with the devil?"

It was almost ironic he had chosen such words. He knew of her power, but not where it came from. Foolish boy. It was not he who was making a deal, but her. He was simply aligning the pieces and acting as the pawn. A player in a game much bigger than anything Beacon Hills had ever seen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

AUTHOR'S NOTE !
sorry for the lack of updates and such short chapters :(
but i hope you guys enjoyed and are liking the story so far. eris' revenge is nearing closer and closer, and i'm so ready...
please vote and comment. i love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30.5K 200
❛ be your own anchor. ❜ ( started august 2017, finished may 2021 ) all imagines & preferences are written by myself. please don't steal or copy them...
418K 7.4K 49
"Ah, young love, so corrupted." [I do not own all Teen Wolf characters. Only characters that are created by me]
1.5M 33.9K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
3.3K 143 44
~Teen wolf oneshots!~ βœ½π’ŠΉοΈŽ!MC death and most chapters have suicidal thoughts and or suicide!π’ŠΉοΈŽβœ½ ✿If you wanted Sterek... You've come to the wrong pl...