Sub K-pop Idol Smut

By aneylon

This is my first book, like, anywhere lol. Will only be writing for sub members with a dom female. Hope you l... More

Requests
1. Seo Changbin-StrayKids
2. Chae Hyungwon-Monsta X
3. Kim Taehyung-BTS
4. Kim Namjoon - BTS
5. Jeon Jungkook - BTS
6. Lee Minho - Stray Kids
7. Im Changkyun - Monsta x
Hwang Hyunjin - Stray kids
8. Hwang Hyunjin - Stray Kids
Lee Felix - Stray Kids, requested
9. Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin-Bts
Kim Seokjin - Bts, requested
Park Jimin - BTS; requested
10. Lee Hoseok - Soloist
Min Yoongi - BTS; requested
โ™กobsessive loveโ™ก
Jung Hoseok & Kim Namjooon - BTS; requested
Kim Taehyung - BTS; requested
Lee Felix - Stray Kids; requested
After School Hours

Jung Hoseok - BTS; requested

7.8K 74 48
By aneylon

Warnings: sub!Hobi, kinda brat!Hobi, dom!female!reader, Kinks: pegging, dry orgasm, femboy, recorded, knife play, punishment, mirror sex, overstimulation, mirror sex, spitting, crying, and much more :)

Theme: You're met with a surprise when you arrive home, but they think that just because you're sitting back and doing nothing, means that they're in charge.

Words: 4212

A/n: hehe this was requested by cherrxrl28yet again, always giving me good ideas hehe. Not much to say about this fic except sorry it took so long to write. Enjoy and ill hopefully have the part two of this fic published by next week :) also, thank yall so so much for the amazing views, it means sm to me and I never thought that it get to this when I first started writing. Love yall <3

            ___________________

You weren't always very very fond of surprises. I guess you could say that you would rather just get to the point then have to wait for it. But, the situation you were in now, whether it was a surprise or not, you very much enjoyed. Your boyfriend, Hobi, had about dragged you all the way through your shared apartment into your playroom. When you entered, you were told to cover your eyes, which you did. He sat you down in a chair and told you not to move. 

You heard shuffling from your boyfriend, and you could only let your imagination run wild with what he was doing. After a few minutes passed, you were getting impatient at the leist, so you were glad when your boyfriends finally spoke, clearing the silence throughout the room.

“Okay,” he said. “Open your eyes.” he told you. You did just that, and when you opened your eyes, you were very happy to see what was in front of you.

Standing in front of you was your boyfriend, who was all dolled up and in his finistfinest outfit. It made a shiver go down your back, and you started to wonder who was really in charge. Other than the little makeup he applied, he had on a light pink bralet with a little white and pink miniskirt. But, the best part was the red thong that you could see riding up his hipps mixed with a pair of white fishnets that decorated his toned legs perfectly. It was fascinating, and you desperately wanted to touch him.

“For you mommy.” he tells you after leaning forward to hand you a stack of cash. You send him a questionative look, but he then moves out of the way, allowing you to see the silver pole he had set up in the middle of the room. You smirk, now knowing what he was going to do. That's when you notice his shoes. A bright pink with white laces, they had to be four or five inches tall, making it so that he'd be the same height as you if you were to stand up.

“Just sit back and relax, miss.” your boyfriend tells you, bringing his hands up to your shoulders. He sits down on you, grinding his ass against your pelvis, and it takes you everything you have to not grab him by his waist and pull him down onto you.

“I'm here for your pleasure ma’am.” he says, grinding down on you. You let out a groan, loving how cute he looked for you all the while doing the dirtiest of actions one could do. You let him do his thing, letting him caress your body with his. He grinds down on your lap for a little while, giving you one hell of a lap dance, makinging you wonder if he had practiced beforehand. 

You don't forget to slip a few dollar bills into the strap of his thong when he gets on your lap, turning around to grind right back onto you so that his back is facing you. After he does that for a little while, he gets up to circle you, walking around the chair so that he is behind you. Bending down he places his mouth right by your ear, moaning into it. You scoff when it doesn't stop there, licking and biting it afterwards. He eventually moves down to your neck, leaving a few hickeys there. You sigh, leaning over to the side so that he could get a better angle of your neck. Usually, you would never have allowed this, especially in the bedroom. He was acting dominant, and cocky. But, you chose not to do anything about it, just wanting to enjoy the moment. 

After he's done sucking on your neck, leaving a wet streak of spit over a bite mark he made, he starts to walk over to the pole in the middle of the room. Before he can tough, you grab the hem of his skirt, dragging him back over to you. He doesn't hesitate, letting you pull him over back to you. You tell him to bend down and he does exactly that, bending down so that his eyes are met with yours. Taking a dollar bill, you place it in his bralette, making sure to make it visible. You do this a few more times, placing the dollar bills all over his body.

Finally, when you get to the last bill, having used all of them already to cover the boy before you, you drag the bill down his body. You drag it from his collarbone, to his chest, to his abs, to finally his v line. You then shove your hand down his thong, fishnets and skirt, putting the bill so that only the top was sticking out.

Although, you’re stopped before you can do that, feeling your boyfriend’s hand on your wrist. Stopping in shock, you look up to your boyfriend, who had a smirk on his face.

“I said no touching.” he tells you rather demandingly. You scoff, knowing that just because he was all dolled up and had you under him that he thought he was in charge. I guess it was your job to show him that he wasn't.

Moving your hand up to Hobi’s throat, you locked your hand around it, squeezing it tightly. The boy before you, who was shocked that you would even do this, scrambled down to his knees, making it so that you were now looking down at him between your thighs rather than him looking down on you. He puts on his best puppy dog eyes he can, knowing that you were probably going to punish him. And, even though the face he was making at the moment was cute as hell, you knew that you had to imply the rules no matter what.

Leaning down so that your face was right in front of his, you open your mouth to ask the boy below you a question.

“Now, little puppy, just because you're prancing around like you own the place doesn't mean you can disobey the rules now. You dont wanna get punished, hm?” you ask him with a curious look. He doesn't answer you, causing you to lightly slap his face in response. A few seconds after the blow, he shakes his head left to right, answering you with a “no ma’am.” You hum in content, loosening your grip around the boy's throat.

“You know what this means though, right? You tried to be in charge when you know well whos in charge.” you tell him. His head falls a bit, but he nods his head in response. Smiling, you let go of him, petting his head.

“Why don't you go get the knife, hm?” you ask him. He nods his head, getting up to head over to the cabinet of play toys the two of you had collected over the months you first started this dynamic.

Reaching into one of the drawers, he pulls out his favorite one. It has a bright pink and red case, and the blade cut so perfectly into his skin that he was already shivering from just the memories of using it. He also reaches for the bottle of ibuprofen next to it, taking two tablets out of it. 

Bringing both of those over to you, he kneels before you, bringing his hands up for you to get the materials out of. You take the knife, placing it on the floor beside you, and the pills into your empty hand.

You move your left over hand so that you're holding his jawline, rubbing it just a tiny bit. His mouth is already wide open, ready for you to make your move. Collecting the spit in your mouth, you wait a few seconds, wanting it to be so that you have just enough of it to use as lubricant. When you do have enough, you lean forward, removing the spit from your mouth into his. So, as your spit finally rests in the mouth of your boyfriend’s , you do the same thing over again, repeating this process until you determine that he has enough in his mouth. After that, you let go, nodding your head for your boyfriend to the tablets still in his hand.

Taking the tablets from your hand, he puts it into his mouth, swallowing them along with your spit. After he swallows, he opens his mouth again for you to inspect. You do just that, making sure that he swallowed the pills you gave him. Once confirmed, you open your mouth to give orders to the boy, wanting to occupy the time enough so that the medicine kicks in.

“In the drawer,” you start. “Strap and camera. I want the mirror moved over here too.” you list off. He nods his head immensely, scrambling off to do those said tasks. As he walks away, you eye his shoes, deciding to do something about it.

“Puppy,” you say, making the boy reverse in his spot. “Take the shoes off.” you tell him. He lets out a “yes miss.” and sits down to undo them. It takes a few minutes to do so, but he eventually gets them off, getting back up to do what you originally had said. He reaches into the cabinet, getting the strap, along with your favorite dildo, and the small recording camera that the two of you use for when you want to record events like these. He closes the cabinet, bringing the materials in his arms over to you, setting them down on the carpeted ground before scrambling up again.

He takes the shoes he had on and puts them away next to the cabinet of toys. He then moves over to the full length mirror leaning on the wall. Picking it up, he moves it over to where you are sitting.

“Where do you want it miss?” he asks you with listening eyes.

“Lean it against the pole.” you tell him. 

He does as you say, leaning the mirror up against the pole, standing back to see if you could see a full body from where you were sitting. After Adjusting it, he goes back to where you're sitting, kneeling before you. He looks up to you with the same puppy dog eyes and you smile down at him, petting his head again. He leans into your touch, loving the feeling of your hand running through his hair. You loved the feeling as well, which is why you didn't stop.

As the time went on, the two of you occupied it by doing many things. First, you set up the camera to where it would get both your bodys and the mirror in frame. You then brought out your ropes, tying up your boyfriend to the chair you just sat in. When you tied him up to said chair, you made sure to only do simple knots so that you could get him out of the chair if he were to safeword, or just when the two of you were done with his punishment.

The boy, who was being currently tied up by you, was begging you to just get it over with. He was just as impatient as you, making this even better for you. He kept asking you what you were gonna do with it, or that you didn't have the guts to actually punish him, earning him a hard slap to his thigh. The boy before you let out a small scream that turned into a small whimper. After that, he didn't complain or practically open his mouth, only when you told him to.

When you glanced over to the digital clock hanging up on the wall, you realize by the time you were done tying him up, that it had already been 25 minutes, meaning that the medicine would have already settled into your boyfriend’s system. You smile at him, getting up to reach for the knife that was still on the carpeted floor.

When you look back at the boy tied up to the chair, you can see his eyes following you, waiting for your next movement. Opening the knife, to reveal a pink blade, you slowly walk back over to the boy, circling around him. You drag the dull edge of the knife over his bare shoulders and neck, earing a shiver to go down said boy. He whimpers a bit, but you don't let it get to you. When you reach his front, you bend down, going onto your knees. Leaning forward, you run your hands over the boy's thighs, feeling the white fishnets on your skin.

Taking a part of the fishnet on his thigh in your hands, you pull as hard as you can, enevidably breaking them. He gasps but does not retaliate, knowing that he'd get in more trouble if he was to. You start tearing the fishnets away from his body, making it so that the only thing holding them onto his body is the bands by his waist and ankles. You make sure to leave his member alone, knowing that that's the only thing he wants you to do right now.

Running the sharp end of the blade lightly over his thighs, you can see a light white line emerge. Smirking, you ask him a question.

“How many rules did you break?” you ask him.

“Two miss.” he says. “T-trying to be incharge without asking for a miss, and yelling at miss.” he tells you. You nod your head in agreement.

“What rule numbers?” you ask him.

“Th-three and six miss.” he says. You nod your head, feeling the old scars on his thigh you had left him with your empty hand.

“Then 11 cuts. 9 for rule numbers, and two for the ones you broke.” you tell him.

“What's the safeword?” you ask him, just making sure that he knows what it is.

“Eggplant.” he tells you, nodding his head for you to continue with everything.

“Good boy.” you tell him. And that's when you press the knife down onto his thigh with just enough force to break the skin. He lets out a little cry, then a moan, making you smirk. You knew he loved pain, but until he brought this up after the two of you moved in, you would have never known just how much he did.

You slice 11 marks into his thighs. Five in one, and four in the other. Every Time you placed the blade back down on the boy's thighs, he would let out a small cry, then a moan. This didn't stop until the ninth cut, when the boy opened his mouth, frantically trying to tell you something.

“M-miss i-im soooooo close. Can i cum, please miss? I-i can't hold it p-please.” he stutters out.

“Don't pet.” you tell him, placing the blade back down onto his thigh. He moans out again, and you can see the tent in his skirk visibly shake.

As you lay the blade down onto his skin again for one last slice, Hobi lets out a loud moan. He started slightly shaking in his seat, and that's when he couldn't hold it back anymore. When you lifted the knife up from your boyfriend’s skin, he finally came, making the wet patch in his panties grow even more, seeping through his skirt. You didn't stop him, knowing that you were just gonna punish him later for disobeying another rule. Instead, you just let him cum untouched, looking at the boy's face and the way that it twisted in pleasure. 

After he was done cumming, his chest slowing down from heaving up and down, you got up to go back to the toy cabinet. You whipped the blade off with a disinfectant wipe, and got a few kleenexes. Walking back over to the boy who was still tied up, you crouched back down, whipping up the drops of blood that ran down his thigh. You didn't touch the cuts though, not wanting to make him bleed anymore, although you were sure he wouldn't mind that. You make sure to not forget to tell him how good he had been for you, even if it was only half true.

Tossing the now blood spotted kleenex in the trash can that wasn’t too far from where you were sitting, you stood up from your crouching position so that you were towering over the boy before you. Reaching around the boy strapped to the chair, you start to untie him, untying his arms from the back of the chair.

“You okay, my love?” you ask him as you untie one of his arms. The boy nods his head, opening his mouth to say something.

“Was a perfect miss. Loved every second.” he tells you, and you don't have to look at him to know that he has a shit eating grin plastered across his face. You scoff, wondering how hes still was so fucking bratty. It's annoying as hell, but you chose to wait for his punishment.

“You're really pushing all the buttons I have today, hm?” you ask him. He let out an airy giggle as you untie his arms. When you circle back around him so that you're facing him, your boyfriend has an innocent expression on his face. You chuckle at that, wanting to slap that expression on his face. Instead, you open you mouth to give him a demand.

“On the floor on all fours.” you tell him. He hesitates, but does what you say, thinking that he's gonna get a reward. When the boy does get on the floor, he sticks his ass up a bit, arching his back. He places himself before the mirror, looking straight at you.

You don't though, moving aside to get the strap. As you have it in your hand, you decide to get one more toy. So, you walk back over to the cabinet, leaving the boy in front of the mirror to be confused. After some rummaging, you get the toy you need and close the cabinet, walking back over to the camera and switching it on. Once you know its on, you walk back over to the boy, still on his hands and knees before the mirror.

“What did you get?” he asks you. He doesn't expect it, but after you crouch down on your knees, you slap his thigh, leaving a bit of a red mark afterwards.

“Dont talk when i don't say okay, got it.” you tell him, reaching over for the strap that was lying on the ground again. Taking off your bottoms, you position the strap over your boxers, you strap it up around you, making sure it was tight enough to hold onto by itself.

Leaning towards the boy, whose back was still arched and ass was still up, you run your hand over his back, feeling the bones in his spine. Letting that hand drift down to his ass, you caress it, moving down to run it over the inside of his bare thigh.

You take your other hand, and move both of them to lift up the boy’s skirt, letting it flop over the hem of the skirt. By doing this, you can now see his pantie cladded ass. Moving your hands back up to his ass, you rub your hands over it, you retract one of your hands, to then place it back down on his butt. He lets out a moan, and you chuckle.

Taking one of your hands and grabbing your strap by the base, you rub the tip over the piece of cloth separating the dildo from his hole. The boy whines below you, feeling how close he was to having what he wanted from you.

“Beg.” you tell him. And you don't have to tell him twice before he's letting pleads spill out of his mouth. His whines and please mixed together makes you weak, and you can't help but give in.

Taking your empty hand, you move the piece of cloth over to the side of his hole, and you circle his hole with the tip of the toy. He lets out little thank yous here and there as you do so. It's only when the boy lets out a long moan when you slam into him, not letting him get any prep. His body shakes, head falling down to the carpet below the two of you, arms giving out as his body does the same. The only thing keeping him up are the hands tightly grasped onto the dips in his hips.

Looking at the boy through the mirror, you could already see the tears rolling down his cheeks. You chuckle, reaching one of your hands under the boy so that your hand wrapped around his throat. Pulling him up by it, you make sure his back is flush against your chest, allowing you to get a perfect view of how wreaked he was.

You start rocking your hips back and forth after your boyfriend lets out a whine, grinding his hips against you. When you start your movements, you make sure to grind your hips up so that it hits your boyfriend’s g-spot perfectly, making the boy let out high pitched whines and moans.

You look into the mirror again, seeing how Hob’s member was twitching like crazy. You chuckle, loving how sensitive he was from just a few minutes of you being inside of him. Trailing your hand down to the boy’s member, not forgetting to get the toy that you had put down on the ground. And, as you had the boy distracted, pulling his head so that the back of it could rest on your shoulder, you slipped the toy over his member.

Feeling the mysterious toy around his member, Hobi lets out a whine, going to move his head back up so that he can see what it was. But, he's stopped when you grip tighter onto his neck, making it difficult to move his head back up. It's only when you have the toy fully on, is when you let go of his neck. 

When his head springs up, he's finally able to get a look at what the forgen object was, and when his eyes come across it, a shiver runs down his back. A cock ring was perfectly placed under his shaft, making it so that no liquid could get out of him at all. And even better is when you flipped a switch on the ring, making it vibrate. The vibrations made the boy on your dick moan out, feeling the overstimulation of both your hips, the ring, and your hand that held his member as you slowly stroked him up and down, almost unbearable.

“G-gonna cum mi-ss.” the boy in the mirror tells you inbetween moans. You smirk, speeding up both your hips and your hand, wanting him to meet his release as early as he could.

He didn't ask you to slow down, or to take the ring off of him, he knew this was his punishment for cumming without permission, and he was willing to take it, no matter if it hurt or not. 

“You're close, huh?” you ask him, wanting him to give you a response. He shakes his head, babbling out anything he can so that he can get a release, even if it wasn't really going to be one. 

“Hmm, then do it pup, think you can cum for miss?” you say to him. The boy nods his head vigorously while “thank yous” leave his mouth at rapid speed. You can feel his member twitch in your hand. You move your hand on his member up so that you are just holding the tip of it. You could see how red it had gotten since you put on the ring, and you almost felt sorry for him.

Not really though. Only because you knew how much he loved the pain, meaning he’ll love this. Finally, you could hear the boy before you let out a long, loud moan, body shivering as he comes undone in your hand. But, nothing comes out, and you know that as good as it feels, it's like hell to the boy before you. You let go of his body, letting your hands go to his hips once again. When you do this, his body falls back onto the floor, making sure to catch himself with his elbows before fully going down on the ground.

He expects you to stop, but you don't, just moving your hips at the same pace as before. He lets out more and more whines, tears rolling down his cheeks again as he moves his hands to yours, trying to push your body away from his. You don't stop, even when his nails dig into yours. You weren't finished with him yet, and you wanted to make sure he saved as much release as he could for you, knowing that this night was gonna be a long one. And you can only wonder if the camera still recording the two of you was gonna last long enough for you to send it to his friends tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
846K 51.9K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
491K 20.2K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...