harry potter ϟ smut one shots

By ingerul_mortii

just a bunch of smutty harry potter one-shots! look at the table of contents for descriptions of the stories... More

note.
table of contents.
a night at the burrow.
darling, daring.
an office affair.
obscene dreams.
a night well needed.
harry likes to tie them up.
healed in bed.
while darkness lurks.
teach him pt.2.

teach him.

42.9K 271 312
By ingerul_mortii

cw: threesome, exhibitionism, voyeurism, slight edging, pussy whipped theo, bondage, domination/submission, PRAISE, some other things i'm sure i forgot

word count: 7748

i wasn't able to post this yesterday for my birthday, but here it is! once again, i am so sorry. i haven't posted until now. i hope you like it :) ENJOY YOU WHORES!

over the week, she sees blaise and theo talking. whispering would be more accurate, actually. they think she doesn't notice, but she does.

the brief moment where they turn their heads towards each other and speak in hushed tones in the corridors. when they're in the common room and blaise leaves pearl's side to sit next to theo by the fire. she brings a book up to her nose, pretends to scan the page, flipping after a minute or so. but all the while she silences everything out around her and tries to listen to them. most times she'll give up on reading the rapid way in which they move their lips and look at how they act. theo almost always seems nervous. often gulps and adverts his eyes to the floor when blaise says something accompanied with a smirk she thought was only meant for her. blaise laughs lightly as theo gains a blush to his cheeks.

she doesn't want her mind to wander, but it does. can't help but think of all the possibilities, all the worst ones, of what could be going on.

but she manages to push it away. knows that they're just being there for each other. that they have their whole lives. she has no reason to assume the worst. truly she doesn't. so she lets it go. becomes accustomed to the routine the three of them have fallen into.

however, it's on the eighth day that she finally has enough. blaise had told her to meet him in an alcove⏤more specifically the one they always snuck off to when they had a moment alone. but it had been 24 minutes of her just standing there, feeling quite dumb.

she reaches into her pocket, trying to find the crinkled note blaise had slipped her in class. once she gets it, she smooths out the paper and reads over it again.

meet me at our spot. i have a surprise for you.

"what a good surprise," pearl mutters to herself.

she's on her way back to her dorm when her anger starts to rise. it's slow at first, a gradual build of frustration until her fists are clenched and she's walking⏤stomping, truly⏤to blaises dorm.

without knocking, she throws the door to blaise's, theo's, and draco's dorm open. comes to a sudden halt.

blaise is standing right next to theo, his lips are grazing over his ear as theo shivers and flutters his eyes closed. blaise has one hand on theo's shoulder, the other playing with theo's belt.

"what the fuck..." she trails off as she looks at them.

when she looks to blaise, who has taken a step back front theo, he only smiles. a self assured tilt of his lips that makes it seem like he knows this will go his way⏤whatever it is⏤no matter what. she then looks to theo. he's looking down now, a heavy blush painting his skin. he looks ashamed, nervous. his throat bobs and he glances quickly to blaise. eventually blaise returns his stare. puts his hand in theo's hair, tugging slightly to expose theo's neck. showing how his adam's apple bobs as he swallows deeply and show how his lips part as his eyes close. after a moment, blaise's eyes drift from theo's neck to her.

she turns around sharply, walking towards the open door. "if you wanted to fuck theo, blaise, you could of at least has the fucking decency to tell me!" pearl's nearly at the door when it suddenly slams shut and locks.

and blaise has the audacity to laugh. to laugh.

it's deep and it rumbles throughout the room, visually having an effect on both theo and pearl.

"oh, lovely pearl. i don't want to fuck theo. not tonight at least." he stops for a moment, smiling and chuckling while he looks down slightly. she turns around and when he looks up to meet her eyes, his are filled with some twisted thing of desire. "i want you to fuck him."

it takes her a minute to understand. to grasp what blaise is saying. she opens her mouth to say something, but closes it, struggling to find the words. next she closes her eyes, but instead of seeing a black void like she wants, she sees theo's hands on her. blaise's lips on her skin. she sees all the possibilities and feels a blush rise to her cheeks.

when pearl opens her eyes, blaise is in front of her. his hand comes up to rest on the side of her neck. he leans down, brushing his lips over her ear as he speaks. "what do you say, pearl? do you want that?"

he pulls back only slightly, and looks her dead in the eye. she gulps as her lips part and her eyes slide over to theo. her eyes filt back to blaise briefly before she walks past him to where theo is standing.

"is that what you want, theo?" she says, watching as he closes his eyes. chest heaving as he nods his head.

"words, theodore," blaise orders from behind her, his voice making both pearl and theo's breath hitch.

"yes, that's what i want." his eyes go to blaise, then her. black consumes brown as he looks up as if in prayer. for what, she doesn't know.

"he wants it to be you, lovely." blaise is behind her suddenly, his hand sliding to her lower back. "he was so embarrassed. could barely get two words out when he asked me. i thought maybe we could humor his little fantasy." his lips ghost over her shoulder. "only if you want to, of course."

"and if i don't?" pearl asks, breathless.

blaise hums and pulls back. "then we don't. you go back to your dorm, we all go to sleep, and life carries on how it would. this whole conversation is forgotten. "

hesitantly, she reaches her hand out and places it on theo's abdomen. he instantly leans into the touch and sighs. it sounds pained and desperate.

"and what exactly does this fantasy entail?"

theo doesn't wait a second to respond.

"i want blaise to tell you what to do, how to do it. i want him to teach me how to fuck you properly. i want you to use me how he instructs you to. however the both of you want."

he says it all in one breath. he says it like a silent prayer. like a whisper to god, the only thing that he wants. something damning, yet so absurdly sweet in desire. it's honey when he says it, sweet and smooth.

looking over her shoulder, she sees blaise's smirk has grown into a cheshire smile. she pulls her hand away from theo and turns around. meeting blaise's eyes, she says, "does that do it for you blaise?"

a shiver passes over him. "more than you know, love." he takes a step closer, putting her hair behind her ear. "so, what do you say?"

she closes her eyes once more. theo's hands caressing her skin, theo's tongue running over every part of her body. blaise's smile as he watches and his tone as he tells theo what to do.

she's still thinking about what could happen when theo whispers to blaise, "listen, we can drop this, yeah? she doesn't want to⏤"

"i want to." it's barely audible but it silences theo within a second. her eyes are open now, fixed on blaise's chest as it rises and falls a little quicker now.

when theo speaks again, his voice sounds strained. like a starving man that can see water a few paces in front of him but doesn't know if he'll make it. "what was that, pearl?"

before she can think, she turns around to face theo and then her lips are on his. he gasps into the kiss, freezing for a moment before putting his hands on her lower back and pulling her close. hears him groan as she reaches her hand down to cup his growing hard-on. their lips move against each other as blaise watches until pearl pulls away, leaving theo to try and chase her lips.

her eyes are shut and her forehead rests against theo's shoulder when she asks, "what do you want me to do, blaise?"

"take off his clothes, then give him a show of taking off yours." she can hear the smile in his voice. she feels blaise step out from behind her, moving to stand where he can see both of them.

her fingers go up to theo's first button on his shirt. she's about to unbutton it when she lifts her gaze to his. "are you sure you want this, theo?" she asks.

theo just smiles. "i'm sure. are you?"

pearl nods then looks over to her boyfriend. "any of us can stop this at any time, yes?"

"yes," blaise answers. he waits a moment before conjuring a chair. sits down and spreads his leg, showing the growing bulge in his pants.

pearl looks back to theo. she starts to undo his shirt and once it's fully unbuttoned, he goes to pull it off but blaise stops him.

"stop," blaise says, causing theo to stop his movement suddenly and his eyes to get slightly wider. "let her do it for you, theodore. don't rush it, we have all the time in the world."

she watches as theo nods his head and gulps. slowly, she brings her hand to press against his stomach. her fingers trace over the lines that shape his abs. "fucking quiditch players," she mutters as her hands go to his shoulders, pushing his shift off of him and to the floor.

her hands run along his chest, up and down as theo inhales deeply, eyes fluttering shut as his head tilts back.

noticing his reaction, she laughs quietly. hands come down to his belt, unclipping it then pulling it out of the loops of his trousers. she goes for the button and zipper next, leaving silence for the sound of the metal teeth coming undone to sound around them. she then asks, "do you like when i touch you theo?" she drops to her knees before him, pulling down his trousers and helping him out of them. as she stands, her fingers trail up the sides of his legs, stopping at the waistband of his boxers. her nails lightly trace over it.

"y-yes," he breathes. "i like your touch." his breath hitches on his last words as pearl's hand goes into his boxers to strock him slowly. he drawls out a "fuck" as his head comes down to rest on her shoulder.

she brings her free hand to comb through his hair. his hips move slowly to meet her hand. groaning lightly against her neck, he places light kisses on her skin. pearl lets this continue for a minute more until she pulls away and steps back.

theo's knees nearly collapse as her touch retracts. he whines, earning a laugh from blaise. "she's barely done anything and you're practically high off her, aren't you pretty boy?"

theo's face twists with what seems to be pain as his eyes close. "please," he begs. "I⏤"

"sit down, theodore," blaise cuts him off. "let her give you a show."

a chair appears behind him, and he falls back into it. legs spread as his hands anxiously rake through his hair.

he looks up and sees pearl in front of him. his eyes follow her hands as they move to her tie. her hand tugs at the knot of the blue and bronze tie until it comes undone. pulling it out of the collar, she hands it to blaise, saying, "will you want this for later?"

he stands and comes over to her, taking the tie from her hand. his hand grips her hip as he leans in to kiss her. she kisses him back, smiling against his mouth as she hears theo groan. blaise pulls away, going back to sit and watch. the first button of her shirt comes undone, and then the second. pearl steps closer before doing the next. theo watches with anticipation, his eyes never leaving her.

once fully unbuttoned, she slides the shirt off her body, throwing it to the floor.

her eyes go to blaise. sees him watching her every move, lips parted as his hand gently moves over his trousers. when she looks back to theo, he's practically at the edge of his seat, looking at her breasts like they are the only thing that can save him from damnation. the only thing that will keep him alive.

his hand goes out to cup her breast, but blaise tells him to wait. to let her finish. so he sits back, lets her continue.

her hands move behind her and she unzips her skirt. lets it fall to her feet before kicking it away along with her shoes.

now she only stands in her knickers and stockings. her bra is a simple lace, a delicate pattern. her knickers made from the same material, leaving nearly nothing to the imagination. garters are attached to her knickers which clip onto the lace top of her stockings.

she hears blaise mutter a curse and watches as theo's eyes rake over every part of her.

"green," theo manages to choke out after a moment. "she's wearing fucking green."

she can feel blaise's eyes on her. burning her flesh. "so it seems."

she laughs as she steps closer to theo, letting his hands come up to run along her thighs. "blaise always did seem to like it. so did draco," she adds.

theo's eyes widen. "he's...he's also..."

"don't seem so concerned sweetie," pearl says as she gets onto his lap. lips go to his shoulder, kissing up to his ear. "he only watched." her voice is quiet as she speaks. low and seductive.

her lips are on him then and theo doesn't hesitate before his tongue seeks out hers. his hands grip tightly at her thighs, holding her close. she grinds over him as they kiss. feels his cock rub over her cunt in the best way. she sighs into his mouth as they continue to kiss, continue to move.

it's a few minutes of this until blaise says, "enough. both of you, on the bed."

pearl pulls away slowly, her hands on the sides of theo's neck. when she opens her eyes she sees the blush across his cheeks, the disheveled state of his hair. the hunger in his eyes. his lips part as his chest heaves.

reluctantly, she gets off him and leads him over to the bed by the hand. he follows like a drunken man.

blaise commands them to sit down and they do. he stands there, looking at them with such intensity it makes pearl shiver.

"have you ever gone down on a woman before?" blaise asks theo, his tone dripping with humor, knowing the answer. knowing that he has done absolutely nothing besides get off to thoughts of him and his girlfriend in the privacy of his bed.

theo looks nervous now, pearl realizes. she leans over to him, kissing his neck. sucking lightly to leave purple bruises on his olive skin. "don't be embarrassed, theo. you're here to learn, after all." she pulls back, looking to blaise. "will you teach theo how to fuck me with his tongue, blaise?"

this causes theo's eyes to flutter shut. his dick to get more hard then it already is. his hands grip the edge of blaise's bed, veins now prominent in his arms.

while his eyes are closed, blaise steps forward. grabs theo's chin with his hand, causing his eyes to shoot open.

"if you're a good boy, theodore," he says, using his thumb to pull down his bottom lip. "maybe i'll have her suck you off. would you like that?"

theo doesn't wait a second to nod his head rapidly. "i'd like that," he breathes out.

suddenly, blaise's grip tightens. "then you better make her fucking come." blaise pushes away and turns to pearl. he steps close to her as his hand goes into her hair. his head leans down to place a soft kiss on her shoulder. "lay back, darling."

she does as she's told, her feet on the floor as her elbows hold up her upper body.

mesmerized by the way pearl's chest rises and falls, it takes him a moment to say, "kneel before her, theodore."

he instantly gets off the bed, coming to his knees before her legs. eyes trained on her thighs. his back is straight and his hands are on the tops of his knees. blaise comes to stand behind him, raking his hand through theo's brown curls.

theo whines as he watches pearl open her legs slightly. giving him a view, but not enough. he looks up to meet her eyes, his face riddled with desperation.

pearl's gaze goes to blaise, who's also looking at her clothed cunt. she waits a moment before opening her legs up more. theo practically crumples at this. chokes on his breath as he brings his hand to her calf.

his fingers dig into the flesh there, creating crescent indents.

the only sound in the room are their heavy breaths until blaise says, "take off her stockings."

theo's hands shake as they reach up to unclip the garters. once done, he carefully tugs her stockings down her leg, discarding them somewhere on the floor.

theo's touch on her skin makes her tilt her head back and sigh. she was turned on when draco had watched blaise fuck her a while back, but this...this was so much better.

"please, blaise," she whimpers.

he only laughs. she knows that he'll draw this out. that he wants them to do everything to each other, all for his viewing enjoyment. the fucking voyuer.

before blaise can say anything to theo, his hand grips under her knee. pulls her leg to rest on his shoulder. he looks away from pearl briefly to look towards blaise. with a smile, blaise nods his head, saying, "do as you please."

theo sighs before turning his head back around. he looks towards pearl for confirmation. she nods her head as a small smile graces her lips.

he then leans his head to the side, placing a small kiss on the inside of her thigh. the delicate gesture makes pearl drop from her elbows, sighing. theo takes this as a sign, placing another kiss on her leg. he does it again, this time sucking her skin into his mouth and using his tongue to massage the area. hears her moan lightly. he groans against her skin as his cock rubs against the edge of blaise's bed.

theo's about to pull away when he feels pearl's free leg come to hook around his back, pulling him closer and locking him in.

"don't stop," she pleads.

he brings his mouth back to her leg, leaving kisses on the inside of her thigh that rests over his shoulder. one hand comes up to the leg hooked around him. his fingers dig into her flesh, leaving red imprints of his fingers. his mouth works its way up, licking and kissing. leaving purple bruises that'll stay for a few days.

does this until his breath fans against her cunt. pearl tries to lift her hips, bringing her closer to theo's mouth. groans with annoyance when blaise tells her to stop. to wait.

theo's hand reaches up, tracing the top of her knickers. it's a moment before theo speaks. "may i take these off, blaise?" his voice is more firm, confident. yet it still has the tone of submission that makes blaise smirk.

"of course."

theo's hands come up to the band of the lace. exhales heavily before hooking his fingers under it and pulling it down. pearl lifts her hips to help him get them off. he slides them down her thighs until they hang around her ankles. when he finally takes them off, blaise takes them from theo.

with a smirk, he says, "a memento."

theo can't help but laugh a bit, nodding his head. he keeps his head down, though. doesn't know what to do. though he doesn't have to decide because he feels blaise's hand go into his hair again and tug his head up so his eyes are looking at pearl's cunt.

he whimpers, actually whimpers and his cheeks flush with red. his cock strains against his boxers and he all but ruts against the edge of the bed.

"like what you see, theodore?" blaise asks and theo can only nod his head in response. can't do anything else besides focus on his breathing and how this is actually happening.

"yes. fucking hell, yes."

"do you want a taste?"

the thought makes him feel like he could come right then and there.

"yes," he chokes out. he repeats it again, leaning closer. he feels blaise's hand push his head forward. right up until his lips barely hover over her.

"then have one."

and he does.

slowly, tentatively, he presses his tongue against her cunt. pearl keens, both legs around theo tightening their grip. after a moment he pulls back slightly.

"what should i do?" he asks blaise.

"run your tongue up and down. don't be shy, lovely." he leans down to whisper in his ear before pulling back to stand to the side. "she likes it rough."

so he leans in again. places his tongue at her slit and drags it up to her clit. her hips come up to meet his mouth on the next swipe, but he brings his hands up to push her down onto the bed.

"that's a good boy, theodore," blaise says as he unzips his pants, taking them off. his hand goes into his boxers, jerking himself off as he watches them.

theo barely hears him though, a haze of pleasure clouding his mind. he had been lapping at her heat slowly, but something takes over him.

he uses a hand to bring the leg around his waist over his shoulder like the other. pulls her down to his waiting mouth. hands grip her hips so tightly she thinks it might leave bruises.

his mouth works her faster and faster each minute that goes by. his tongue moves up and down, trying to find the places that make her moan the most. adds pressure when he gets to the top, realizing that she likes it. eventually he only works this part.

with the instruction from blaise, he draws slow circles over her clit, flicking occasionally. her legs tighten around his face, but he can't find it in him to mind. he sucks her clit into his mouth, uses his tongue to flick the nerves.

blaise watches this. watches how it causes her chest to rise and fall rapidly. how her hands fist in the sheets and in theo's hair, pulling him closer. hears her moans ring throughout the room.

"does that feel good, pearl?" blaise asks as theo laves at her clit.

her back is arching off of the bed. hips rise to meet theo's awaiting tongue. one hand grips the sheet like it's a lifeline while the other is gripping tightly in theo's hair, causing the boy to groan.

"yes. yes!"

"how good? how good is he treating you?"

"so good, blaise. fuck theo. please. please please."

blaise's gaze remains on pearl as he speaks to theo. "put your tongue in her. use your thumb on her clit." he waits a second before saying, "do this until she comes on your tongue, theodore."

he hears him whine, watches as he presses his cock against the bed. theo does as he's told, pushing his tongue into her entrance. he doesn't think he's breathed in some time, but he doesn't care. he's come to the conclusion that he would love to die this way: fucking pearl with his tongue and feeling her writh under him and hear her scream out from what he's doing to her.

blaise waits a moment before he comes to the bed, gripping pearl's hair in one hand to pull her up. her hands grip at his shirt. and right as she's about to come, blaise brings his mouth to her. kissing her as her orgasm hits. swallows her moans and gasps. brushes away her tears with his thumb.

he notices theo is about to pull away so he tells him to continue. to let her ride out the high. theo does as he's told, licking at her cunt until the last of her tremors pass and she collapses onto the bed.

"fottutamente bella," blaise speaks with a raspy voice. [fucking beautiful].

he watches as pearl's legs shake. sees her legs slick with cum and saliva. her swollen clit. the bruises on her thigh that theo left. hears her whine on the bed as she gasps in air.

"is⏤is she okay?" theo looks to blaise with concern.

blaise can only laugh. who would've known theo would be that good. "oh theodore, you sweet sweet boy. she's so fucked out by just your tongue, i wonder what she'll be like on your dick."

at blaise's words, pearl closes her legs, trying to relieve the friction building between her thighs.

blaise comes closer to her, running his hands along her thighs, calming her down.

"do you remember what we promised theodore if he made you come?" he says softly. she nods her head, humming a yes. "think you'll be able to do that? it's becoming pathetic to watch him grind against the bed."

theo stands then. still unsure, says, "maybe we shouldn't..."

before he can say anything, pearl pushes herself up on the bed. she waits for a second, letting the haze of dizziness pass over her. once it's gone, she reaches out to theo. her hands find the waistband of his boxers and pull them down.

his dick hits his stomach, causing him to hiss. when he looks down, he sees pearl staring at his cock. he brings his hands to cover himself up, but she pushes his hands away.

he hears her mutter "fucking christ" before standing up and moving to blaise's side.

blaise is looking too, he realizes. "what," his voice gets stuck in his throat. "what do you want me to do?"

laughing out a breath, blaise comes over to his side. "who would've thought," he hears him mumble. "on your back. lean against the pillows."

feeling extremely exposed, theo crawls onto the bed, his back against the pillows. he takes one of them and places it over his length.

he watches as pearl gets on the bed, too. she rests on her knees in front of him. she keeps looking at him to the point where he averts his eyes, looking to the side away from her. his gaze comes back to her, though, when she takes his chin in her hand, bringing him to look at her. "may i remove the pillow, theo?" her voice is sweet and playful, making him all the more nervous.

he swallows heavily. "if you need to."

she laughs as she takes it away, throwing it off the bed. staying silent, blaise comes to stand by the bed, looking over both of them.

when theo realizes that blaise and pearl have no intention to speak first, he quietly says, "i-i've never...i don't know how..."

his eyes are closed but he hears pearl speak. "do you want blaise to teach you how?"

throat dry, he nods his head.

"bring your hand to her chin⏤yes, like that⏤and grip her hair with one hand. open your mouth pearl, nice and wide. that's a good girl. guide her forward, theodore."

pearl leans forward, guided by theo pulling her closer. even now, she can hear the rapid rise and fall of his chest.

finally, her mouth closes over the tip of his dick. theo lets out a gasp that borders on a whine, accidentally lifting his hips off the bed, pushing his cock into her mouth more.

"f-fuck," he groans out as pearl licks a strip from the base to the head. her tongue swirls around his tip, already leaking with pre-cum. his hand scrambles to fist in blaise's sheets as she finally takes him in her mouth.

she inches down slowly, drawing it out. theo wants to push her down, and soon chastises himself for having that thought. his hips buck slightly as pearl moves up and down, hollowing out her cheeks to take as much of him as she can.

at one point, she drags her tongue along him as she moves down, causing him to thrust into her mouth until he meets resistance.

his apology dies on his lips when blaise comes closer, taking pearl's hair from his hand, pushing her down on his cock himself.

it doesn't take long until he can barely think, only moaning as his knuckles turn white from his grip on the sheets. he feels something building in his lower abdomen. a swirl of pleasure that makes him dizzy and breathless.

it's a few minutes after this point, a few minutes of pearl licking and sucking and fucking him with her mouth, when he hears blaise tell her, "pull off him, pearl."

slightly confused, pearl takes her mouth off of theo. she then sees blaise's hand go to theo's dick. she thinks he might make him come himself, but instead he places his hand at the bottom of his cock, his grip tight, cutting off the pleasure that he was about to get.

theo's hips buck into the air as he cries out, but blaise's hand only grips tighter at the base of his cock. "you come when i tell you to come. when i allow it," blaise tells him.

"fuck you!" he says.

blaise laughs at this. leans down to whisper in his ear, "next time, theodore. next time i will."

pearl watches as tears form in theo's eyes and his cock twitches in blaise's hand. his head falls back onto the pillow as his tight grip on blaise's green sheets loosens.

there's a moment of silence before he whispers, "please." he tries to lift his hips, but blaise pins his hips down to the bed with his free hand.

"do you deserve to come? do you deserve to come in pearl's pretty little mouth?"

"yes," he says quietly.

"why?" when theo doesn't answer, blaise swipes his thumb over theo's tip, causing him to cry out. "answer me. why do you deserve it?"

a heavy blush rises to his face, dancing across the light freckles on his nose. "because i'm a good boy," theo slurs his words, drunk on his almost-pleasure.

"what did you say?" blaise asks as he starts pumping his hand up and down theo.

"i'm a good boy. that's why i deserve to come. now please blaise. just⏤fuck⏤please."

still working theo up and down, blaise turns to pearl. "what do you think, darling? would you say he's a good boy?" a smirk graces his lips as he looks down to see her hand in between her thighs, circling her clit.

"yes, blaise," she says as her eyes close. "merlin, yes."

he chuckles as he takes his hand off of theo. "then let him finish in your mouth."

he moves away and instantly her lips are around theo dick. his breath catches in his throat as his hips snap into her mouth and his hand fists in her hair.

even through her concentration, pearl can hear the things he moans.

"yes, yes pearl. fuck. please please please...keep doing that. yes!"

she uses her hands to stroke the bottom of his cock as she moves her tongue around his tip. she puts her hands on theo's hips, holding them down as she moves her mouth down his length.

she trails her fingers along his thighs. feels them quivering under her touch. the spiral builds again as she starts to suck him faster. blaise removes her hands from his hips, letting them snap into her mouth to meet her. theo mutters a slurred "thank you" to blaise.

it's not long before he's so close⏤so so close⏤that he's gasping and panting. he can barely say two words and his eyes want to close, but he manages to look down to where his dick disappears and reappears into pearl's mouth.

he thinks the sight will make him come, but truly it's when she looks up at him. her eyes locking on his as she sinks down as his hips thrust into her.

he barely can manage to say "i-i think i'm going⏤" before his head rolls back onto the pillow and his cum is in pearl's mouth. his hips still and fall back onto the bed as he groans.

his eyes are closed until he hears blaise say "don't swallow it." he opens his eyes to see pearl looking at blaise, her mouth full of him. suddenly, almost like a dream, blaise takes pearl's chin in his hand and pulls her forward.

theo watches as he kisses her, using his tongue to take some of his cum into his own mouth. blaise groans as he pulls away. diving back to capture her lips, he takes more of theo's cum, leaving the rest for pearl to swallow.

blaise then turns to theo who instinctively sits up against the pillows. his mind runs wild. he wouldn't⏤would he? this was...this wasn't.

his thoughts turn to ash as blaise leans in. theo doesn't think, just leans closer to blaise, eyes falling shut. at first it's a tentative brush of their lips, but blaise opens his mouth against theo's urging him to do the same. lets theo's cum drip into his mouth.

theo groans at this, his dick hard again. he lets blaise push his tongue into his mouth as he swallows his own cum. mutters a "fuck" against blaise's lips as he feels his hand go into his hair.

blaise's lips travel from theo's mouth to his jaw, kissing along the sharp line. he lets his head fall back into the support of blaise's hand as he continues to kiss downward towards his neck.

he groans as blaise nips at his skin, pulling it between his teeth before pressing his tongue over the area. theo's eyes are closed at this point, immersed in the pleasure that blaise's touch brings him. he only opens them when he feels a sudden cold on his wrist. he pulls away to see blaise smirking down at him.

"what..." he begins but trails off as he hears something click around his wrist. his arm moves up towards blaise's headboard. another click. he tries to yank his arm down to his side but he hears metal clink on metal, feels the strain of something against his wrist.

finally, he looks up to where his hand is. his wrist is enclosed in a metal handcuff, hooked onto the headboard.

"blaise, i⏤"

he starts to fight against it, but suddenly he's held down. he looks from blaise to pearl and sees her straddling his lower chest.

"now now, theo. don't fight it." she leans in and he's momentarily distracted by her chest leaning into his face that he doesn't notice the other handcuff in her hand. doesn't notice her intentions until his other hand is bound and linked to blaise's headboard.

"do you think that'll do blaise?" pearl asks him, batting her eyelashes as she moves down until she's straddled across the top of theo's thighs. so close to his⏤

"oh i think it will do lovely, darling." his tone drips with seductive venom.

their shared gaze disconnects as they hear the rattling of theo's handcuffs. he's breathing heavily, simply from his effort to break away.

he's trying to say something, blaise realizes, but gets too frustrated with the cuffs to finish his thought.

blaise's hands come up to theo's wrists, holding them in place. he uses his thumbs to stroke over the red marks on his wrists. "words, theodore," blaise instructs.

"i want to touch her. i need to be able to touch her." he fights his restraints again, but quickly gets pushed back by blaise. theo looks desperate like this: cock hard, his body flushed, whining as he looks towards blaise. "please, blaise."

blaise leans in to brush his lips against theo's. "just enjoy it, pretty boy."

the last two words make him whine but the sound dies in his throat as he feels the tip of his dick being dragged through slick heat. he looks down to see pearl on her knees, straddling him, holding his cock in one hand as she moves it up and down her cunt.

he watches with rapt attention as pearl lines up his cock with her entrance, sinking down just so the tip is in. he throws his head back, trying to find some air to take into his lungs. he feels her sink down another inch, muttering "fuck" as he feels her walls clench around him.

if theo thought about it too much, he might think it a bit weird for his first time to be with him tied to his best friend's bed posts while he watches his girlfriend ride him, but hey, whatever works works right?

both pearl and theo moan, a splendid harmony that makes blaise's cock ache as she moves down slowly, sinking all the way to the hilt.

he tries not to but he can't help but squirm under her. his hips shift as he struggles to not lift his hips up. pearl waits a moment before lifting up on him then sinking down again.

she does it again, this time placing her hands on his chest for balance. briefly forgetting about his tied hands, he goes to reach out to her, groaning when he realizes he can't, both from frustration and the how pearl clenches around him.

she just laughs at him, but her laugh turns into a gasped moan as he bucks his hips up into her. she reaches behind her, unclipping her bra and tugging it off, letting it fall to the side.

theo watches as she brings her hands to grope her breasts. she palms them in her hands, massaging them as theo tries to touch them. her thumbs go over her nipples, already formed into hardened peaks. throws her head back as she does it.

"fucking magnifco, bella," blaise says, tone deep.

his gaze turns to theo. the man looks like he's in heaven but somehow still in so much pain. knowing it will drive him insane, blaise reaches out to pearl's breasts, running his fingers along them and taking them in his hands before leaning forward. his mouth encloses over one of pearl's nipples. he hears her gasp, then theo.

he feels her start to move up and down again on theo. the sound of metal clinking comes again. but the noise of theo trying to break his restraints are nothing compared to the sounds pearl makes. he hears her moans cut off by little gasps as he swirles his tongue around her nipples. he pulls back from it, blowing lightly, causing her to whine in the most lewd way one can. he smiles against her skin as he kisses across her flesh to her other breast.

"do you like that, darling?" he sucks her other nipple into his mouth. brushes his tongue across it.

when he grazes his teeth on the peak, pulling, she screams out "yes! oh fuck yes, blaise."

he kisses his way from her breasts, passing her collarbones and shoulder, leaving bruises on her neck, to her lips. she meets his tongue with hers, bringing one hand to rest on his neck as she continues to move up and down on theo. the other hand is placed on theo's v-line, helping her ride him. as she kisses blaise, she feels his legs shake under her. hears his moans and pleas.

"please, blaise. just⏤just let me touch her," theo whines. "i've been good, i've been so good. please blaise⏤" he cuts himself off as pearl starts to move faster.

she's still kissing blaise when she hears him mutter against her lips. "let me help."

his hands are on her hips then, lifting her up until only the tip of theo's cock is in her cunt. he then slams her back down onto him, drawing a moan out of pearl. her eyes roll back and she throws her head back. he hears the same response from theo, a stream of curses leaving his lips as blaise does it again.

blaise's grip tightens as he helps her ride him. his lips are on her neck, small kisses being placed on her flesh. he mutters words against her, praise mingled with filthy words that make her more wet then she already is.

the room is filled with the continuous sounds of gasps and groans and moans and sighs. that is until there is a loud sound of metal⏤metal breaking. blaise pulls away, letting pearl work on fucking him as he looks towards theo.

his left hand is free, moving to touch pearl's breast. her eyes are closed and she was so consumed in her pleasure that she hadn't noticed what happened. only when theo's soft hands touched her skin does she open her eyes.

theo leans forward, bringing his lips to pearl's, kissing her with such desire it's hard for either of them to breathe. he rolls her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, making her pull away slightly with a gasp. he pulls her bottom lip between his teeth as his hand goes to rest on her waist, pushing her up and down on his cock, making her go faster.

"naughty, naughty boy, theodore," blaise says, stepping away from pearl and tugging his boxers down to the ground. his hand goes to his cock, stroking up and down as he watches theo use his free hand to guide pearl up and down.

the three of them stay like that for a while. theo with one hand attached to the headboard as he uses his free hand to fuck pearl on his dick. pearl gasping as she tries to bring air into her lungs. and blaise, standing over them as he increases the pace of his hand on his cock.

they're all close to the edge, the three of them creating a harmony of lewd sounds that would make the lord weep.

the melody is broken though, as theo's other handcuff breaks away from the head board. he throws the broken metal to the ground, bringing his hand to grope pearl's breasts once again.

fuck, did he love her tits.

theo cants his hips up to meet her as she moves down.

"right there theo. fuck, that's it," pearl moans.

theo feels her cunt grip his cock. "fuck, do that again," he says as he leans foward, kissing her neck.

she listens to him, clenching around his dick while she moves up. theo groans at this, then blaise in turn as he watches theo's face morph with pleasure. his hand works faster now, trying to get to release.

with blaise's head thrown back and eyes closed, he doesn't realize how theo's hand leaves pearl's breast. he doesn't see how it comes over to his length, how it pushes away his own hand. it isn't until he feels theo's soft hand grip his dick, moving up and down like blaise had, that he opens his eyes and looks.

he looks down at his cock. seeing theo's grip on him, working him to release, nearly makes blaise come right there.

"fuck, theodore. such a good boy." his words make theo whine and his hips to thrust up, causing pearl gasp. "faster," blaise orders, and theo happily obliged.

he jerks blaise off so fast his wrist hurts, but he doesn't stop, determined to make blaise come with his own hand. it's not long before he does. blaise's groans grow and his breathing deepens until he can't stop himself. he sighs as he comes, his cum falling in ribbons on pearl's breasts. a gasp being pulled from her as she feels it.

"fuck," he mutters as theo slows down his strokes. blaise looks toward him, sees his eyes looking up at him, nearly like a puppy who wants⏤needs⏤to be praised. so blaise indulges in his wish.

he pulls his boxers back on, coming closer to theo. his lips go to the boy's neck, drawing a deep moan out of him. "you were so good, theo," he whispers against his neck. his lips now trail along his jaw, saying little words that make theo come closer and closer to the edge.

but it's when blaise says to him, voice quiet and deep, "you're a good boy, theodore. so good to me" that he gets sent over the edge.

theo cries out, hands gripping onto pearl's hips hard enough to leave bruises. he cums inside of her, hips falling onto the bed as his eyes flutter shut. he still feels pearl moving up and down, faster then before. he opens his eyes, looking to pearl then to blaise.

"make her come, lovely," blaise tells him.

he nods his head before helping her move up and down again. blaise's thumb goes to rub over her clit as theo leans forward. blaise's cum is still on her breasts, wet and coating her in a layer of shine. before he can think against it, his tongue is cleaning if off of her. he gathers blaise's cum with his tongue before swallowing it. he swipes his tongue across her flesh, circling her nipples and biting her skin lightly.

it isn't long before pearl's coming, moaning as her hands cling to theo and blaise. her head is thrown back, allowing theo to move from her now clean breasts to her neck, leaving bruises there similar to the ones that now dance across her breasts.

once the waves of pleasure leave, pearl moves off of theo, leaning against his side.

for a moment, all that they can hear is their breathing. though blaise breaks the silence by saying, "do you so easily forget your manners, theodore? what do you say to pearl and me?"

theo shuts his eyes, knowing that he won't be able to stop thinking about this night for the rest of his life.

"thank you."

blaise smiles that cheshire smile again. "good boy."

and with those words, theo's hard again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
902K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
509K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...