Our spot

Von JoyDangerfield

This is a. wlw lgbtq story and my first ever story, I hope you enjoy Mehr

Our Spot
"whats for dessert?"
desert"
RECAP
Promotion
"THE MAFIA?!?!"
"For life"
"Take me to work with you please "
"The fight"
"The fight part 2"

"Baby?!?!"

8 1 0
Von JoyDangerfield

Disclaimer this story involves sex, the mafia, guns, ect. this one will be short sorry.

Hayleys Pov

She sat on my lap for about another half an hour while i kept working. "Princess" I said trying to see if she was sleeping "yea babe?" she replied "ready to go?" I asked. "Not really, I want to just sit here with you holding me" I smiled and kissed her forehead. She kissed my neck  and said "Baby" I replied with "yes baby girl" i looked down at her and she looked up at me and said "no i want a baby." I looked at her confused and said "you want a baby? with me? a child that we have to take care of?" she said "yes. Im home most the time i dint have a job yet bc you said i didnt need one plus im not 100% cut of for a 9-5" i still looked confused and said "a baby? Lilly if we do this there is no going back yk that right?" she said "yes babe i understand" i started to smile and said "ok we can try to have a baby if that is what you really want. Is that what you really want?" she smiled and yes "yes babe that is what i want" we smiled at eachother and said ok "lets go to the Doners office this weekend, deal?" she nodded and kisses my neck again. I lightly moaned and said "babe we're at my job" she looked up and said "ik, i can be quiet" i looked down at her and said "no you cant, but wait till we get home" she smiled and kissed me then looked at me and said "i love you handsome" I smiled at her and said "i love you Beautiful"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...