๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ž'๐‘  ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ แดŠ.สœs...

By daddyutopia

โ ๐‘Š๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™—๐™—๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ , ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก... More

แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข ยฎ๏ธ
01 แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€ แดา“ แด€ ษขสŸแด€ษดแด„แด‡
02 ษช'สŸสŸ sแด„ส€แด‡แด€แด
03 ษขแดœษดs แด€ษดแด… แด„ส€แดœsสœแด‡s
04 ษช สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ... แด…แด สแดแดœ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แดแด‡?
06 แดแดแดแดส แดส€ แด…แด€แด…แด…ส ษชssแดœแด‡s?
07 แด„แดสŸแด… สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›, แดกแด€ส€แด สŸษชแด˜s
09 สœแด‡'s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข แด€แด› สแดแดœ
10 แด„ษชษขแด€ส€แด‡แด›แด›แด‡s, แด‹ษชssแด‡s, แด€ษดแด… แด›ส€แดœsแด›
11 9 แดษชษดแดœแด›แด‡s แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษด
12 "ษช แดแดกแด‡ สแดแดœ แด€ แด‹ษชss"
13 แด›สœแด‡ สœแดœษดแด›
14 แดแด˜แด‡ส€แด€แด›ษชแดษด "ษขแด‡แด› สœแด‡ส€ ส™แด€แด„แด‹"
15 แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแด›แด‡สŸ ส€แดแดแด

05 แด€แด…แด ษชแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด‡s

1.5K 82 66
By daddyutopia

i'm not mad, but i can't say that i'm happy either
.☘︎︎*✵~"❀🍒༄

~꧁᪥꧂———⍟::: ❀❀☼❀❀::: ⍟———꧁᪥꧂~

"anyways, would you like some wine?".

"um... actually i'm fine", you said as you heard the sound of some men dragging away the guards dead body. 'i can't believe this shit started because of a simple glance' you thought angrily. this wasn't the plan for your life, this man was a mob boss and he was condescending and aggressive. the worst part was that he's interested in you. you were too afraid to even say anything negative to him or he'd probably pop your neck.

"your loss, doll", hoseok shrugged.

"sure it is little boy", you back talked him under your breath as a small smirk reached your lips. you couldn't even help yourself before you heard some chuckling. you looked up and noticed hoseok swinging his gun around on his finger, the black gun with gold accents was making you feel alarmed. "do you wanna say that alittle louder, doll?". hoseok asked as you could barely see his eyes, his black hair covering them slightly.

"what do you mean?". you lied as if you had no idea what he was speaking about. your palms sweating as you held eye contact with him.

hoseok sighed heavily and poured more wine into his glass, "to be honest, i hate playing this game y/n". this time, you were truly confused. you two were playing a game? you didn't even know what he meant. your head tilting to the side innocently. "the game where you pretend not to know what i'm talking about. i hate this fucking game". hoseok said as his accent slipped into his words as he spoke calmly.

"meet me in my bedroom in an hour."

hoseok said as he didn't look at you, taking his time to sip his wine and savor the taste. "goodbye?", he said sarcastically before turning his back. you were worried he would shoot you  before you could leave. so you stood in place, 'i really don't want this bastard to kill me' you thought fearfully. your heart racing nervously. hoseok still had his back turned as he banged his gun against the desk making you jump. your feet scurrying to carry you out the room.

"wait y/n!". hoseok called out before you could fully leave the office. it was so large that it took extra time for you to even run off.

"you make sure you're in that bedroom by 8". he said with a quick smile. his bright white teeth being flashed at you before he went back to being serious. you nodded and ran off, hurrying to close his door. you looked around, the hallway was empty but hoseoks smile was still locked in your mind. the way he managed to quickly change his facial expressions in under half a second was surprising. you walked away from the large french doors, heading towards alissa's bedroom to tell her what happened; after all she was you're only companion here.

"so, we'll be bombing the black obsidian casino?". you heard a voice that sounded like namjoons speak.

you paused behind a wall, peeking over and looking at the 3 men who were looking at a map. "we'll use c4 and light that motherfucker up. giving me and jimin time to rob the safe". taehyung added as he pointed at something on the map. the other men nodded, giving one another fists pumps as they made a plan.

"how many times am i gonna catch you in this position y/n?". jimin said as he walked up behind you, whispering in your ear while touching your waist softly.

you couldn't help but get surprised when he walked up on you like that. you were having deja vu; jimin honestly walked too softly, you could never hear him coming. "shhh- you wouldn't want them to know you were eavesdropping would ya tesoro?" (sweetheart). jimin leaned over your shoulder while pointing at the scene before you both. "what do you want from me?", you asked him as he stepped back. his freshly dyed dark purple hair catching your eye.

"oh.... what do i want?". jimin grinned while folding his arms over his chest.

"i want you to stop snooping around here. that type of shit can get you killed", jimin said seemingly frustrated. his eyebrows being furrowed as he rolled his eyes. "why would it matter to you if i live or die?". you asked him, you didn't expect him to give a fuck. he was one of the main people who were mean to you when you came here. "don't worry about my reasons alright?. worry about yourself, because at this rate...." he paused.

".....you'd be dead by day 4".

••••••••

you've been thinking about what jimin said for the past 20 minutes. would you really be killed if they found out? honestly you just wanted to escape at this point. you didn't want to be stuck here with these murderers. you honestly had no one you could trust right now beside alissa. and she can't help you because she can't even help herself.

'and the day is only getting worse', you thought nervously as you played with your bracelet.

you were supposed to meet hoseok in his bedroom in exactly 2 minutes. since his room was directly across from yours, you didn't need to go in from early. but truthfully, you were scared out of your fucking mind. he had a variety of guns on him at one time, you didn't even know where to find them if you needed them. "it's go time". you mumbled as you got out of bed reluctantly. opening your bedroom door and then heading directly across the hall and opening hoseoks bedroom door.

"fuck.... ho bisogno di più proiettili" (i need more bullets). hoseok rolled his eyes and laid out about 3 different guns on his bed.

"close the door behind you". hoseok requested without even turning to look at who's there. he continued to focus on the empty gun barrel as you closed the door. you walked closer to him, but still not close to the bed where his guns laid. "i'm here". you said as calmly as you could.

"i can see that, doll". he smiled as he looked over his shoulder at you.

"come here", he said as he pointed to the spot beside him. you decided to just follow directions as you stood beside him, looking at the empty guns on his bed. "have you ever used a gun?", he asked without looking at you. the smell of his cologne was intoxicating as you smelled him. "no, but i've watched a lot of crime movies", you shrugged. you atleast knew the parts of the gun and how to use a basic gun.

"hm. did you have a boyfriend?". he asked you while finally looking at you.

"yes", you lied. you weren't even sure what type of reaction you were looking for but you did it anyway. all it took was for him to roll his eyes and open the drawer next to his bed. pulling out a blue file with stapled sheets. tossing it on the bed right in front of you. he slid his hands in his pants pockets while walking off. you opened the file, seeing pictures of yourself and a synopsis of your life. your favorite color, hair color, parents name, they even had a picture of your favorite necklace and how much money was in your bank account.

the most important part was the area that said you had no boyfriend on the sheet. the last person you dated was 8 months ago.

"the jokes actually on you because my favorite color isn't green anymore. it's blue". you said as you looked at hoseok who was staring at you. the annoyed expression on his face being enough to shut you up.

"be smarter about your lies next time, doll".

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ✵༄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 2.6K 47
We all have a price, what's yours? *** Pairings: mafia!jk x reader Warnings: smut, violence, mentions and use of drugs and guns, prostitution Do not...
65.6K 3K 80
๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ษด แดส™๊œฑแด„แดœส€แด‡สŸส ๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› แด‡แด€๊œฑส. ๊œฐษชษดแด…ษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœแด€ส€แด…. ส™แดœแด› สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข สœษชแด...แดกแด€๊œฑ ษขส€แดœแด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข. แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡ ส™ส แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡, ส™แดแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡...
103K 7K 88
๐€ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ...
15.4K 670 34
๐Š๐š๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ฑ๐ฒ๐ ๐ž๐ง. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ...