Welcome To The Future

By Megan-41

I have made this book so my readers can see what ideas I have for the future. More

Warrior from the stars
Family Secrets
Spliced Soldier
Angels In The Abyss
Abomination
Lone Wolf
Daughter Of Souls
Halliwell Legacy
A Bastards Love
Golden Monkey
Nightbolt
Twins Of Shadow
Stray
Opposites Attract
Great White ape
Beast Within
Destiny
Bleeding Rose
Heartless
Salem's Familiar
Lady Black
A Beasts Treasure
Fated Pair
Blood Hound Sequel
Burn The World
Chasing Danger
Lovers Dance
Bloody Betrayals
Intertwined Souls
Dragon Of The Sea
Valentine
Dangerous Love
Blood And Fang
Omega Alpha
Bloody Feathers
The Queen's Heart
Little Hale
Hell's Heir
Caged Fear
Blood Wars
Savior
Broken Crowns and Wallflowers
The Maiden's Dragon

Corvinus Bloodline

686 33 10
By Megan-41

Character: Noel Corvinus (Original Subject) name given by Lida a human scientist

Actress: Danielle Rose Russell

Supernatural Race: Elite Evolved Lycan ( named her kind Loup-garou)

Father: William Corvinus

Mother: unknown female lycan subject

Cousin: Eve Corvin

Love interest: Selene

Gp

Abilities: has three wolf forms starting with a half transformation looking more human with only small wolf features like claws, sharp canines and white eyes. Second form is a black furred Lycan form just as big as her father William's werewolf form and covered in fur like his. Her last transformation is that of a actual wolf making her stick out amongst other Lycan and werewolf generations. Can control younger or weaker minded Lycans. displays inhuman and Lycan physical strength, speed, reflexes, endurance, and agility. possess enhanced senses of smell, hearing, and sight also able to sense Vampires and Lycans in close proximity to herself.

Weakness: Silver but unlike other Lycans it takes a greater amount of it to affect her. Her rage can cause her to lose herself to her beast instincts much like her father.

Background: Noel was created in an early stages Antigen lab after Jacob Lane was able to abstract William Corvinus body after Michael killed him. Jacob Lane had hoped that mixing the original lycan genetics with a more evolved version of its self would birth a new species of lycan to destroy the vampires. His efforts were fruitful as the Original Subject was born, but he would never see the outcome.

Trailer:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 16.9K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
690K 32.9K 56
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
173K 4.3K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...