Divergent Imagines

Por heliads

Collection of imagines from the Divergent series/movies. Imagines currently include Four/Tobias Eaton, Eric C... Más

Training (Eric Coulter)
Top Initiate (Eric Coulter)
Weaknesses (Eric Coulter)
Lies (Four)
Leadership (Eric Coulter)
Another Stiff (Eric Coulter)
The Replacement (Four)
Backtalk (Eric Coulter)
Throwing Punches (Four)
A Light in the Dark (Four)
Fine Line Between Love and Hate (Peter Hayes)
Sudden Changes 1 (Four)
Sudden Changes 2 (Four)
Sudden Changes 3 (Four)
Protective (Eric Coulter)
Motivator (Eric Coulter)
Poison (Eric Coulter)

Update

1.5K 17 1
Por heliads

Hi everyone!

First of all, I wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you who have read this book so far. I know everyone says this, but I never thought I'd get this many kind readers, who voted and left comments and were so nice to me.

As a result of all of your attention (and the fact that I like writing a lot haha), I'm thinking it's going to be easier going forward if I separate out my Divergent fanfiction into separate books for each character, kind of like the style I have for Marvel or Grishaverse characters.

This is not to say that I am going to stop writing for Divergent, only that I'm not going to be updating this specific book any longer! I'll create a Four book today, and an Eric and Peter one later. I already have a bunch of new fics that I haven't posted for Divergent because I've been waiting to make a new Divergent book, so I hope you guys like those!

Once again, thank you all for reading!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

259K 5.5K 32
My name's Cassia Hollester. I'm different from the usual suspects, I'm divergent. Although, I never knew what that actually meant. I'm willing to fin...
337K 7.1K 81
Venus Eaton is desperate to escape the abuse of her previous faction although she is unaware and unprepared of the ordeals of Dauntless initiation. S...
227K 4.8K 23
I never really was made to be in Abnegation. I didn't ever fit in. All of the selflessness - I just couldn't do it. I couldn't forget myself in a mat...
276K 5.5K 33
Ferris Maguire never belonged in Candor. Her faction and family made sure she knew that. But once she learns that she's a Divergent, she must find a...