Only His

Shawty_melodies tarafından

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... Daha Fazla

A/N
Cнаpтёя Ѳпё | ✎
Cнаpтёя TШѳ|✎
Cнаpтёя Tняёё|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳця|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїѵё| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їж|✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єїgнт|✎
Cнаpтёя Йїпё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єгёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Tщёгѵё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tнїятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳцятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїfтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їжтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёптёёп
Cнаpтёя Йїпётёёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fїѵё
Єpїгѳgцё

Cнаpтёя Єїgнтёёп

5K 188 58
Shawty_melodies tarafından

Aliyah

He told me what to do and say to Tyrone. I already knew what to do. I have my charms. Kaz, was here, just not in plain sight.

I opened up my door and and he was leaning against the door. His eyes scanned down my body.

I was only wearing a top with a deep v and shorts. My normal attire.

"Yo, as you requested, but what are you doing with Cocaine? " he smirks.

He hands me my shit and I pay him.

"Just wanna try something new," I smile.

I go close the door but he stops me.

"You aint gonna lemme in no more?"

"Aren't you busy?" I ask.

"No."

I let him and I look down the hallway. I closed the door and locked it. He sat down on the couch and sat hella close.

"I heard this was stronger stuff," I said.

"Yeahh, we got some new stuff coming through. That's pure."

I hum a response. I get my equipment and start to build my zoot. Tyrone had his own shit on him, so he built his own.

We made small convo. I lit my my zoot and took a pull. The first pull is always the best.

"Come here," he calls.

I straddle my legs around him and he started to kiss me. I kissed him back moaned loudly. Kaz should be able to hear me to know to come out.

He was rock hard and push myself against his erection. I had lean over to put my zoot and his in the ash tray.

He pulled my top down and released my tits. He was touching them all over, see this was making me horny, but it didn't feel the same.

I wasn't feeling the way I usually. I wasn't horny as would be. I imagined him as Kaz and I started feel my stomach stirring.

He goes to suck on my nipple but I stop him. That was only a Kazimir thing. I speaking of him where is he.

"No, don't do that."

Speak of the Russian Devil. He was looking right at me with a gun hovering over his head. I didn't react, I just relaxed.

"What's wrong? You never have a problem."

He goes back to my nipple, but Kaz stops him immediately. He froze when he felt the gun against his head.

"She said no," he grits.

What do you know about no. Lemme not even get started. I fix my shirt and get off Tyrone. He looks at me in disbelief.

"Its nothing personal T-bone," I partially smile.

His eyes shake slightly and his eyebrows crease slightly. He looked at me as if I was going to help him.

"You didn't need to do all of that did you?"

"I don't know what you're saying," I lied.

"What the fuck is this," Tyrone yells.

I relax in my couch and pick up my zoot. I light it again and inhale. I was going to my mind business right about now.

"If you kill him, clean up the mess after," I say

"Just answer my question and I will think about letting you live," he says.

I go on my phone and zone out of their conversation. I just finished my zoot and was Insta.

"Aliyah, go change were going somewhere," Kaz orders.

I get up and my head spins. I got up a little to fast. I drift off to my room, I was barely walking straight.

I giggled to myself. I went to my closet and pulled out my cargo pants. I got a plain black T-shirt. I already showered before Tyrone, so I was squeaky clean.

I changed my clothes and come back out. Tyrone was gone and Kaz was just waiting for me. I noticed the cocaine was gone.

"Was it yours?"

"It was, most definitely."

***

We got out the SUV and was infront of a trap house. Niggas got up and started to get their guns. Kazimir simply ignored them.

Kaz's guard had their guns as well. He walked through the measly gate. One guy with tats all over his face came up to Kaz.

"Who the fuck is you nigga?"

"I'm looking for Bulldog," he answers.

"Who's asking?"

"The air," Kaz jokes.

I laugh a little and cover it up quickly. The guy scowls and kisses his teeth. Kaz didn't hide his smirk, he just looked down at the guy.

"Someone get Bulldog out here," he shouts.

He looks Kazimir up and down. A guy goes in and comes out a second later. Everyone was on point. The door opens a big burly nigga comes out.

"Who's asking for me?"

He looks at Kazimir. He keeps an annoyed expression. Kazimir gets the cocaine out and waves it in the air.

"What the fuck am I looking at?"

"The cocaine your selling is mine," he says

"The shit I'm selling aint yours."

"You think Jorge just gets high grade shit over one night?"

Bulldog pauses and thinks about it.

"That's what I thought, the shit your selling belongs to me. I will let you keep my product and even continue supplying you if you get me the whereabouts of Jorge," he bargains.

"Nah, I aint buying your bullshit," Bulldog scoffs.

"Get the fuck outta here," tats said.

"Mhm, I'm offering you much better than him. I'm more reliable."

He gets his gun and pulls it back loading it. Kaz's men do the same and so do the they. A whole shoot out mid day.

"Do you have to pull the guns?" I said.

"Bitch nobody talking to you," someone shouts.

"You know where's that Tyrone or T-bone nigga?" I ask.

"He ain't here," tats screws.

"Maybe you should find him first before you do anything. Wouldn't want his head to get chipped off would you?"

I stood my ground and waited for him to realize what I was saying. I smiled at him.

"That's what I thought. You want Tyrone, we want Jorge's drop off guy. Easy a slice of cake right?"

"How are we supposed to contact to you?" Bulldog questions.

"I will come to you, you have seventy two hours. It was nice meeting you boys."

"What if we can't get to the supplier?" Tats questions.

"That's a bit stupid for a person like you to ask me don't ya think?"

"Alright then, that's business finished. I will see you in three days time. I want that supplier and Tyrone's life is betting on you," I announced.

I turn around and get back in to the car. I look for my phone and it was in the cup holder. The driver's side door opens.

Kazimir gets in and starts the car. I put on my seatbelt and look back at the trap house. Shit, to think my life used to be like that.

"You did good," he says.

He drives off down the road and there was car infront and another behind us.

"It's light work," I sighed.

I rested my head against the window and looked out. It's a nice day out to go shopping or on a picnic.

"Aliyah," Kazimir calls.

"What."

"You're frowning," he says.

"I'm frowning how?"

"I think you know what your mouth looks like when it's not smiling," he answers.

"My mouth does a lot of things," I shrug.

He takes his eyes off the road to look at me. He looks down at my lips. We make eye contact with each other.

***

I sat up on the bed and covered myself with the blanket. Kazimir was still asleep. He looked so adorable. The way a person sleeps can actually change the way you think.

I get my phone off the nightstand and posed taking a picture. I also just took some of him normally. This is not weird.

I get out the bed and head towards the bathroom. My legs were slightly sticky. I guess Kaz cleaned up most of the mess for me.

I closed the bathroom door and looked at my bottom draw. I haven't checked the phone since the last time they replied.

I gave them a deadline so that should work. I sighed and turned on the shower. The water cascaded over me and it felt so relaxing.

I need a massage. If it was possible it was helping with the tension in my shoulders. I don't know how long I stayed in the shower for, but long enough that Kazimir was awake.

I got out the shower and pulled my towel off the rack. I wrapped myself up and went back to my room.

Kazimir wasn't in the room, so I assume he's in the kitchen. I got dressed and put on my bonnet after.

I just need to do my hair. I miss braids anyways. I leave my room and Kazimir was sitting at my counter on his phone.

He looks up at me and his eyes go down. It's like my face doesn't exist.

"Keep your eyes up here," I said.

He takes his time before looking back up at me. I scoff and roll my eyes.

"You don't care of yourself enough," he says.

"That's the first thing that comes out your mouth?"

"Yes, I am stating facts. What do you eat everyday?"

"I don't fucking know food," I kiss my teeth.

"I'm being serious."

"So am I."

I open the fridge and close it back. He was right. I barely fucking eat anymore.

"I just order food," I said.

"I know you do. That's why I asked."

"In an hour we're leaving."

"We are? To go where?" I question.

"Wear something casual," he says.

***

"You have got to be kidding me, you dragged me all the to Kroger?"

"Shut the fuck up and be glad I actually give a fuck."

We walk into the store and I get a shopping cart. I go back over to him and he takes my hand into his. I was going to pull my hands away.

"Don't," he warns.

I sigh and held his hands. We started off in the fruits section and made our way around. If our life wasn't like the way it was, we would be a normal couple going shopping.

My heart did that weird aching thing and I don't know why. He reminds me of Juan in a way. He was taking care of me just to another level.

Life is really fucking unfair. I let go of Kazimir's hands to go to the alcohol section.

"Where are you going?"

I point towards the bottle of wines.

"You don't need anymore alcohol, your going kill yourself before you even know it."

"That's the whole point."

"Very funny, if you want anything else then get it."

"I don't need anything, actually I need more condoms," I state.

"Condoms out of everything here, you remember you need condoms?"

"It's not my fault you want to fuck around the clock," I scoff.

He pushes the cart back towards the aisle with toiletries stuff. I walked down and looked at the different condoms.

I'm trying to find the ones he uses. I picked up two boxes of the one I see him with. I didn't even need to check the size.

"Do you really need two packs and how do you know that works for me?" He asks.

"I saw a box of these in your room and I checked the size on it of course. Plus I think this will last be about a week or two," I predicted.

I got some pads and other hygienic things. Maybe I really did need to go shopping. I ended up getting more things. Kazimir was smiling at me like one idiot.

It was his ego boosting for what I don't fucking know. We went to the check out till and started to put all the things on the slide thing.

I used to love playing with this when I was younger. The sensor was my favorite. I would stop it mid way through and my mom would constantly get annoyed with me.

Kazimir payed for everything, as he should be. We took everything back to the car and talked on the way back to my apartment.

It was a civil conversation. We weren't arguing over something for once. In Kazimir Ivanov we trust. Feeding his slave and everything.

"Kaz."

"Yes."

"Thanks for this. My black ass would kept starving. If you ever need a cotton shirt hmu," I joke.

"Here we fucking go again with this bullshit," he mutters.

I laugh and watch as he just curses me
I'm Russian. Maybe this trip was a bit useful.

129 days remaining

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

435K 9.3K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...
2.3M 46.6K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
8.3K 201 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
419K 9.3K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...