๐“๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐‰ {๏ฟฝ...

By Alecia_Xo

โ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

Cast.
Falling For You.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Unexpected Love.
Celebrity One Shots.
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Damaged [I]

Twenty-Three.

9.6K 535 90
By Alecia_Xo

I'm so sorry for being gone for months! Life was hectic and my health wasn't that good either. I'm slowly getting back to myself, so I hope you enjoy this update! Spam meh 💫

Y/n Pov.

Rosé: "Bitch, that was a red card!" She argued, making me chuckle.

Y/n: "No it wasn't," I said, even though she was right.

Rosé: "Fuck!" She groaned when I scored another goal. "I offered to play FIFA with you in hopes you would take it easy on me," I hummed.

Y/n: "There is no friendship in FIFA," She rolled her eyes and sighed, unpausing the game.

Rosé: "I mean, I'm not bad." She spoke, focusing on the screen with me.

Y/n: "You aren't, you're a fast learner." I admitted, since I started teaching her how to play in the morning, it was currently late afternoon and she was doing well.

Our current score was 3-2, with me being in the lead.

Rosé: "Do I even want to know how you and the boys are when playing this?" I laughed.

Y/n: "The boys are sore losers. I don't care if I win or lose, it's just a game." I said, watching her beat all my defenders. "How-" I gawked at the screen, watching her score another goal, making us even.

Rosé: "I'm that bitch," I chuckled, watching her do Neymar's celebration with him. "By the way, can you teach me how to create my own career? I watched you play earlier and I'm intrigued." I heard the whistle go off on the screen, signalling that the game was over.

Y/n: "Sure, what team do you want?" I asked grabbing us some drinks.

Rosé: "Which one did you pick?" She asked, thanking me for the drink.

Y/n: "The team I always pick, Manchester United, lord knows they need the help." I rolled my eyes while thinking about how they have been playing lately.

Rosé: "Oh yes, red devils and all," I smiled at her, remembering my team. "Okay, I remember you telling me about the teams, but what was the name of the team I just played with?" I finished my water and closed the bottle.

Y/n: "PSG, I wouldn't recommend playing with them because the team is already solid. So try choosing a team that needs a lot of fixing, so that way, you can rebuild the whole team and it will be fun, trust me." I spoke, seeing her name.

Rosé: "Okay, I will look now." She said she was finding her way around my new PS5. I sat back and watched her pick West Ham.

Y/n: "Wow," I smiled, seeing her easily fill in the information.

Rosé: "What? Bad pick?" I shook my head.

Y/n: "Good pick. They don't win many games, but they should because they are a good team. Make sure you get a good-"

Rosé: "Midfield, blah, blah, I've watched enough football with you to know," I laughed as I stared at her in awe.

Y/n: "If we were dating, we would be making out by now." She snorted and looked over at me.

Rosé: "Why? Does sports talk make you all hot and heavy?" She wiggled her eyebrows, making us both burst out laughing.

Y/n: "God, we're so weird," I said, seeing her smile.

Rosé: "I wouldn't have it any other way." I winked and helped her with whatever she needed, and helped her buy some players when we heard a scream.

Y/n: "What the fuck was that?" I asked, confused.

Rosé: "It sounded like a happy scream and it sounded like-" Our dorm door burst open, making us both jump, "Jennie, it sounded like Jennie." She confirmed it, making me see the brunette with an envelope in her hands and a smile on her face.

Y/n: "Hey JenJen, why did you-"

Jennie: "They picked us! They chose us!" She screamed again, taking everything out and showing me.

I stared down at the pictures that we took in Paris and two samples of the magazine we would be on the cover of.

(Roughly what Y/n's pictures would look like)

Y/n: "Oh my God," I said, seeing how amazing it all came out.

Jennie: "We did it! You told me we would, but I can't believe we did it! This is so huge!" She squealed and jumped, hugging me.

I caught her in surprise and hugged the girl back and heard someone clear their throat.

Rosé: "Am I interrupting something?" She teased, making Jennie jump down and roll her eyes playfully.

Jennie: "No, I'm just so happy!" She rushed over to Rosie and showed her the pictures. I looked back at the door and was about to close it when I saw our friends running to my room.

V: "We heard screams! Did something happen?" He asked, alarmed.

Y/n: "No," I chuckled, moving aside, "Jennie is excited because our pictures from the photoshoot came back and-"

Sana: "Move," She pushed past me with the others and looked over the pictures.

Jisoo: "Sup," She casually moved past me and walked to where her best friend sat, still going on about the pictures and the covers.

Once everyone was in my dorm, I closed the door and got some drinks, laying them out on the coffee table in front of us.

I sat back next to Jennie and looked over the pictures, admiring them. I looked at the covers and examined the pictures they put in the magazine.

Y/n: "They should've emailed the pictures as well. Did you check-"

Jennie: "They emailed me and I sent it to you. Don't you love them?" I chuckled at how excited she was and nodded.

Y/n: "I do. Why two covers though?" I asked, sitting back.

Jennie: "That's the one problem." She trailed off, "They want to make one of us the cover. We didn't take any pictures together, so only one of us could be on the cover." She explained nervously.

Y/n: "Okay, you take it." I shrugged, sitting back and looking at her cover, "I think they should change the cover picture though; it should be the one with you in the jacket." I said, seeing them all looking at me, amazed.

Jimin: "Wow," he sat back and laughed.

Momo: "You didn't change one bit," she laughed, drinking her juice.

Irene: "You're just going to give Jen that cover?" She asked.

Jennie: "Yeah, you're just going to give me the cover? Are you serious?" She was half shocked and confused.

Y/n: "Well yeah, the cover would mean a lot more to Jennie than to me, and she looks a lot better than I do, so." I shrugged, making the girl smirk.

Jennie: "So you admit that I'm hot?" I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Y/n: "This is why I stay silent and keep my thoughts to myself," I muttered, hearing them laugh.

Jisoo: "Everyone knows you're hot, Jen." I gestured over to Jisoo and looked at the pictures again.

Y/n: "Listen to your best friend and choose this picture. I like it and I know you liked it as well. Other than that, the pictures came out great and yes, you look beautiful." I complimented her on seeing her blush and quickly shake her head.

Jennie: "Oh, uhm, thanks. Anyway, should we celebrate?" She asked.

Jungkook: "Anytime is a good time to celebrate. What do you guys want to do?" He asked, taking a seat next to Rosie.

Y/n: "Oh, there's this new bar that's opening up a few blocks from us. Do you want to go there?" I asked, making Sana eye me.

Sana: "Hold on, isn't that your bar?" She smirked, making me close my eyes and sigh.

Y/n: "I wanted to keep it a secret a little longer, San." Everyone looked at me shocked.

Jimin: "A bar? Really? I never knew you would be interested in buying one of those..." He was impressed.

Lisa: "You're really rich, aren't you?" I chuckled and shook my head.

Y/n: "Something like that," I sighed, rubbing my hands on my jeans. "It's just that I'm trying really hard to build something for myself without any of my family's input, and so far, I'm doing well. I want to tell you guys about these things because you're supportive of me, but it's weird for me. I have never had this kind of support system in my life. I've had Momo, Sana, Jimin, and V, but I haven't had all of you. It is a lot for me to adjust to, and I swear, I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, it just takes time for me to adjust to people," I admitted, hoping I didn't hurt anyone's feelings.

Especially Jennie's.

Jisoo: "That's normal. I understand, and I'm sure we all do." She smiled, reassuring me with everyone else.

Irene: "Let's not depress ourselves. How about we all get ready and meet up in the courtyard?" She asked.

Y/n: "I'm down," I nodded, making everyone agree and go their separate ways. I saw Jennie and sighed, knowing we had to talk.

Jisoo: "Uhm, I'm just going to go help Irene pick an outfit." She trailed off, making us all hum.

Y/n: "We have to be ready by six, you two. Try to contain yourself," I said, moving my gaze to Jisoo. "I'm talking about you, rabbit. You screw like one-"

Irene: "Yah!" She smacked my shoulder, cutting me off.

Y/n: "I'm not wrong!" I chuckled, making the others join in.

Jisoo: "Whatever, bye." She shoved me and dragged Irene to her room.

Sana: "Our dorm is next to them. God help us." She sighed, taking Momo to their room. Everyone went their separate ways, leaving me, Rosie, Lisa and Jennie in the hallway.

Lisa: "I need help with my outfit, so do-"

Rosé: "I would love to help you." She smirked, taking Lisa's hand and leading her to Lisa's dorm, which she shared with Irene.

Y/n: "What's up with that dorm? Does everyone have sex there?" I asked.

Lisa: "Pretty much." She turned around and winked before practically running to the dorm with Rosie.

Y/n: "How is everyone getting laid so easily?" I muttered.

Jennie: "It is easy when you think about it," she laughed, making me look at her.

Y/n: "Mines or yours?" I asked curiously.

Jennie: "What do you think?" She looked around and grabbed my hand, pulling me into her dorm. I quickly grabbed my key and shut my dorm door before letting her drag me into her dorm.

As soon as the door shut, her lips were on mine. I smiled into the kiss and moved my hands down to the girl's waist, picking her up. She jumped and wrapped her legs around me, allowing me to lead us to her bedroom.

I shut her door and locked it before walking to her bed and laying her down with me on top of her. She giggled when she felt her head hit the pillow and pulled away from the kiss, looking at me.

Jennie: "Do you really not want the cover?" She asked.

Y/n: "I don't want it, Jen. You know, I'm not in for the camera and flashy stuff. I know I have to get used to it at some stage because I'm going to be opening up more businesses, but for right now, I want to keep myself away from the world, you know?" She nodded and pecked my lips.

Jennie: "I understand and I don't mind. I want that to, I'll keep you all to myself for a while. I had enough people I need to be a bitch too," I chuckled softly and stared at the girl.

Y/n: "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the bar. I was planning on surprising you tomorrow by renting out the place for us so we could have some alone time." She hummed.

Jennie: "It's okay, I know it is a lot to adjust to. I trust you," She pecked my lips once more and smiled at me.

Y/n: "You look like a cat," she sighed.

Jennie: "Not you too," She pushed me off and sighed.

Y/n: "But you do," I grabbed her hand and pulled her on top of me when she decided to get off the bed. "Your cheeks are adorable and you look like a kitten, so cute." She slapped my arm, "Abusive kitty." I finished with a smile and a chuckle.

Jennie: "Everyone says that," I hummed.

Y/n: "Because you do," I muttered, brushing some of her hair away from her face. "Your cheeks, it's like dumplings, mandu." She blushed and tried to hide her face.

Jennie: "This is ridiculous. Anyway, pick something for me to wear." She poked my side and made me get up from the bed.

Y/n: "Jen, wear what you feel like," She opened her closet, making me look at all the clothes. "Woah, that's a lot," I muttered.

Jennie: "Oh please, you have more." I rolled my eyes, hating that she was right. I looked at everything and saw a little corner that held the clothes she took from me.

Y/n: "What's this?" I pointed to where my clothes hung neatly, making her clear her throat.

Jennie: "Oh... I didn't want to throw your stuff around because it is sooo expensive." She said, trying to avoid eye contact.

Y/n: "Really? Is that why you've been stealing my t-shirts and wearing them inside your sweaters this week?" I asked, making her stare at me with wide eyes.

Jennie: "What-how did you know that?" I chuckled.

Y/n: "I know my clothes and I have every colour in three, so when I noticed that I only had one white t-shirt and two greys, I knew someone had to be taking it and it wasn't Rosie, so it had to be you." You also picked up wearing my things as a habit. I wear it a lot because my perfume is still on it even after I wash it. " She gaped at me.

Jennie: "I-I-" I smiled, watching her try to come up with an excuse and sighed.

Y/n: "It's okay, Jen, I like it." I kissed her cheek and looked at the clothes. "What about that Chanel dress you bought? The black one?" I questioned

Jennie: "Really?" I nodded and looked through the clothes, finding them.

Y/n: "This would look perfect on you." I handed her the dress, making her eye me.

Jennie: "You sure?" I stared at her, confused.

Y/n: "Yeah, why?" I asked, making her shrug.

Jennie: "Nothing. What are you going to wear?" She questioned

Y/n: "I was thinking about a suit..."I muttered, seeing her look at me.

Jennie: "Let's match, I'll wear black." She demanded rather than suggested.

Y/n: "You wouldn't mind the others thinking about how we're matching?" She shrugged.

Jennie: "Black is classy and I'm sure the majority of them will wear it too. Wear a black suit or whatever that mind of yours comes up with... " She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Just make sure it's easy for me to take off at some stage in the night." I chuckled and leaned down to kiss her lips.

Y/n: "You're so fucking hot." I muttered against her lips.

Jennie: "And I'm all yours."

___

Hot, steamy sex? Coming right up 👁👄👁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 11.9K 70
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Pure Fiction ๐Ÿ–ค __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
16K 653 17
Tae was trying to help her by holding her hand but yn always shrugged off his hand while they reached her dorm yn said " Taehyung I want to break ou...
22.9K 2K 17
Sequel to "why me? " Hearing the statement coming from him, however hit the last nerve of yn, smirking and clenching her jaw she folded her hands aga...
2.4K 158 28
She is going to see Jungkook. Oh my god, what worse could happen at this moment?!! I can't let that happen! She's starting to open the door, and now...