The Faint Faintly Fated Day

By T-Ru69

a spin-off of Kaichou wa maid sama by yours truly enjoy or don't, that's up to you More

第1章

9 1 0
By T-Ru69

She was the first female student in an all-boys school and the first face she saw in the evening news that fateful day.

Misaki was walking in the hallway on a seemingly normal Monday when she felt a shiver go down her spine, she spins on her heels looking around the empty hallway. 'weird' she thinks to herself and continues walking down. still feeling paranoid, she stops in a nearby classroom and that's when she sees it.

A long, wiry body with elongated limbs stares at her blank-facedly curtained by the darkness of the night. Misaki takes a step forward, scared out of her wits but not out of her courage. A sudden setting off of the fire alarm draws her attention, 'president duties before horror stories. always'. she whisks away, fighting the urge to look back only to see the gang of miscreants known to her only by their ridiculous hair running in circles around a great fire as if involved in a ritual. she barely has time to think before she is taking off her jacket and swatting uselessly at the fire in some dumb hope to stop it from spreading. In her chemistry she had learned that victims of burning are often dead before the fire reaches them, they usually die from carbon monoxide poisoning and it seemed like that was her fate too. As she fainted she faintly saw the same shadowy dark figure take out the fire.

A FEW HOURS LATER~

when she opens her eyes hours later, she sees the same figure approaching her again, and as she braces herself for the worst she finds the school playboy blankly staring at us as if he was watching paint dry. She feels the color rising up her neck as she looks at him straight in the eyes and- 'YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? WHO EVEN ARE YOU-

'Usui Takumi, 2nd year, 17, blonde, green eyes, single, professional pervert, 213 cm-'

'HOW- wait what 213 CM??? WTF'

'yeah, it is a family disorder.'

'you've got to be shitting me.'

the figure leans towards her and smirks, looming over her like an abusive husband.

she feels like a furious blush rise up against her cheeks and looks away from his stare.

'wanna makeout?'

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kairos By leigh heasley

Science Fiction

841K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...