Wicked Company

Por junemitchellauthor

"I wouldn't say I'm out for revenge, I'd just say that karma's coming for them all. And in this case? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Nine

2.2K 109 7
Por junemitchellauthor

My fingers curled against the tile of the shower's wall, smooth against my skin. The water sliced around us in warm streams, dripping over our bodies as they tangled together.

Tucker's hands tightened on my tits, his forearms pressing tighter against my ribs to pull me closer into the curve of his body. He slowed his frantic thrusts, leaning against my back and pushing me harder into the tile.

"Fuck, I'll never get tired of this. You feel incredible." His breathing was shallow and ragged in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

Pleasure ricocheted through me when his left hand skimmed down my waist, gripping onto my hip for leverage. He kept up his languorous pace, the slow movements edging my body as I felt every ridge and line of his cock inside of me. His fingers pinched at my nipple, his other hand digging into my hip and pulling my lower body harder against his. I cried out my pleasure, biting my lip.

My fingertips kneaded on the smooth wall, grasping for something to hold onto, anything to keep me steady when my knees and legs began to shake.

Tucker's hand left my hip, traveling slowly up my torso, and curved around my throat. I bit my lip harder when his grip tightened, feeling his control slipping slowly, though he tried to keep his pace set in torturous thrusts. When his hips faltered, I spun and pushed his hands away from my throat and breast, guiding them to my ass to lift me to him.

I held my knees tight to his hips, lowered back down onto his cock, and began to move. I was chasing the high he'd held from me, his smirk all too knowing. His back hit the wall, shoulders and biceps tight as the muscles flexed beneath his inked skin. The water sprayed over it, water running down, tracing the lines etched there.

I moaned low in my throat, taking him in deep strokes again and again. Tucker's lips locked onto mine with a growl of my name falling from them.

"Fucking hell, Dani," he whispered, his beard trickling over my chin, "fuck yes, baby. God, you're fucking perfect."

His words, coated with pleasure, pushed me to move faster. I tightened my knees on his hips and lifted myself higher, then took him deeper, until I was screaming. My release was seconds away, but before I could grab it, Tucker pressed my back to the door of the shower, halting my movements and delaying my orgasm yet again.

"Not yet, Barbie."

I rolled my eyes and bit down on his lower lip - harder than I'd intended, too, because a curse flew from his mouth and he glared down at me.

Oops.

"Now that wasn't very nice, was it?"

My pussy clenched against the dark tone of his words and I huffed, my body's overwhelming readiness for him so constant.

"Always so goddamn sassy," he smirked down at me, though his eyes weren't reading light.

Still buried inside of me, Tucker opened the shower's door and stepped out, the water left forgotten in its consistent lonely streams behind us. He dropped me to the bed, the sudden sting of the chilled air against my core a rush of adrenaline to my already-charged libido.

I stared up at him, expecting and waiting for him to fill me again, but he didn't. He simply stood at the foot of the bed, fixed his dripping, soaked hair, and kept his eyes locked on me. He dropped a hand to stroke his cock, still glistening with my arousal. When his thumb dipped into the slit, a shudder rippled over his chest and he closed his eyes, loving the pleasure it gave him.

Flipping to my hands and knees, I spun, replacing his hand with my mouth.

"Fuck!" His legs bunched and body went rigid, hands lacing through my hair and holding it still as he began to snap his hips.

It was rough and primal, and my pussy flooded for more. My nails dug into the sheets beneath my fingertips, gripping onto them against the merciless pace he was fucking my mouth with. My lips swelled against the friction, deliciously pained in his pleasure.

I was completely at his mercy. And I couldn't think of a better place to be.

When he slowed his movements, my greedy mouth protested. I tried moving, taking him deeper and faster again, but he stepped back, pulling free from me entirely.

"Turn around."

I stayed planted in my spot, wanting him to finish down my throat, wanting to taste him.

"Daniella. Turn around."

Again, I stayed put. But apparently that was the wrong answer.

Large hands gripped my hips, lifting me from my locked position and flipping me around to face the wooden headboard at the wall. Tucker's body leaned over me and he twisted my neck around for a rough kiss before letting his lips skim to my ear. A faint hint of blood lingered in my mouth - I'd definitely bitten his lip too hard. And he was pissed.

"You bit me. That wasn't very nice, was it?"

I rolled my eyes, rocking my hips and swaying my ass back and forth before him. "Didn't know you needed me to be nice and coddle you."

A dark chuckle behind me sounded before Tucker let his hand fall on my ass, the smack a stinging shock resonating through me. I gasped. He wasn't pissed. He was turned on. A hell of a lot more than I'd realized.

Oh god.

"What was that?" Tucker's question was barely finished when he slammed inside of me. I lost my breath, my dripping core taking him eagerly, spasming around his cock at the ferocity of my arousal.

I needed to come. So fucking badly. But still, I pushed him.

"I didn't know you were a pussy. Can't take a little pain, huh? It was just a little bite."

He pulled out and I screamed at the loss, but his hands landed two more slaps on my ass, cupping and gripping my cheeks with each contact. They held firm against my skin, and like before, Tucker slammed back inside of me, fucking me in deep strokes and driving my senses wild.

He continued thrusting inside me, the flared head of his length rubbing against the spot to make me crazy, but when my body was just about to fly with its release, he pulled out again.

"No!" I screamed, wanting to bore back against him and take him deep again, but his hand stayed planted on my ass, holding me in place.

"Was that hard little bite nice?" His voice was straining, rough as he forced himself to keep his own need for release from taking over. And it was damn sexy.

I shifted my hips around, needing him still, my orgasm so close I was losing my sanity grasping for it.

"Dani-"

"No! No, it wasn't. God, just fuck me!"

He chuckled, his hand kneading the heated, tender skin on my ass. His other skimmed up my thigh, stopping to tease my dripping entrance. I pressed back, needing more contact, but his fingers disappeared. I screamed out my frustration, but nearly swallowed my tongue when his dipped through my folds.

"Oh god! Yes!" I shifted my hips back against his face, needing just a bit more. His tongue pressed into my pussy and I began to shake, panting and letting the pleasure take over, but he pulled back.

"Tucker! God, I'm gonna fucking kill you! I need to come. Holy fuck, I need to-"

His hand made one more rough slap on my ass and to my surprise, it sent me over the edge. My orgasm slammed into me, taking my breath with it. Suddenly, Tucker was pressing inside, thrusting at a rapid pace and driving my already-overwhelming climax higher, stroking the bundle of nerves inside of me to prolong my intoxicating pleasure.

My breath was but a harsh whisper of his name, over and over again as I leapt from one orgasm and into the next. The grip he held on my hips was so deliciously tight, I knew it would bruise. The sheer knowledge that I'd have a reminder of this was enough to have my pussy fluttering once again.

"Holy fuck, Dani!" Tucker bellowed the curse behind me, his release filling me in hot streams, branding me as his along with the bruises at my hips.

The only sounds in the room were those of our labored breathing finally slowing back to normal. Tucker groaned behind me, shaking with wobbly limbs, before he looped an arm beneath me and lifted my body, staying buried inside to the hilt as he made his way to the head of the bed. He laid down behind me, his cock still pulsing with his strong heartbeat in my sensitive core.

"You know, if you didn't like the bite, you shouldn't have made that the punishment."

He chuckled softly, his arm lazily looping around me, pulling me closer into his chest. "I definitely never said I didn't like it."

I grinned, shimmying my hips against his to press my ass into him more, taking his erection just a bit deeper. His hand moved to my hip to stop my advance.

"Stop that. You're gonna give me a goddamn heart attack trying to keep up with you."

I laughed and patted his hand, inching away from him and wincing at my own soreness when his cock slipped free. I rolled my eyes at myself, wondering if I'd have even been able to go for a round two myself.

"God this bed is a fucking soaked wreck." I laughed again, standing on shaky legs. "I need a shower if you actually wanted to go out tonight. I hope there's still some hot water."

Leaning down, I gave him a quick kiss and pushed my luck, nipping at his lips again. He growled and reached for me, but I shuffled away too quickly and made a beeline for the bathroom, my heart pounding with sheer happiness when I slammed the door.

I stepped under the barely-lukewarm stream of water and cursed myself for pretending that the man in my bed hadn't worked his way around my walls and woven into my heart.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

50.8K 1.1K 16
{IN THE PROCESS OF REWRITING} "Bist du wirklich unsere Schwester?" I look at him with a bored expression. "Nee, ich bin eine verdammte StraรŸenlaterne...
2K 69 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
514 13 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...
42.8K 1.3K 11
Chase is a fucking bastard - Ainsley is a biker bitch extrordinaire. I'm Giving Up! I'm Done! I'm sick of waiting for the only man I've ever wanted...