The Beautiful Trapped Ghost (...

By KassandraVivu

Liam left everything that he knew behind, his house, the neighborhood he lived in, and the city that he knew... More

CH. 1 The Move
CH. 2 This can't be real
CH: 3 This can't be
CH: 5 Tell me about your best friend
CH: 6 I can't say it
CH: 7 What do you think?
CH: 8 "Well, good night"
CH: 9 The Morning
CH: 10 Let's figure it out
CH: 11 Things that need to be done
CH: 12 That's Risky
CH: 13 Let's get through the list
CH: 14 This is taking long
CH: 15 Tell me more (Still Liam POV)
CH: 16 At it again
CH: 17 He's Back
CH: 18 What happened to me?
CH: 19 I am bold
CH: 20 The Flower Crown
CH: 21 This is good
CH: 22 If you want to
CH: 23 She's panicking
CH: 24 We'll find her.
CH: 25 What is it that I'm seeing
CH: 26 Just Breathe
CH: 27 He isn't going to let me go
CH: 28 Where is she?
CH: 29 Don't show him fear
CH: 30 My life back plus more
CH: 30 Part 2 Love Making
CH: 31 Happy Halloween
Epilogue

CH: 4 Please understand

1.2K 119 51
By KassandraVivu

CH: 4 Please understand

(Faith POV)

Liam looked at me with a confused questioning look.

"What do you mean you don't know if you can leave?" He asked me.

"I mean like I don't know if I can leave the house. I haven't stepped out of the house ever since I became a ghost." I said to him.

He looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Not even once?!" He asked.

"Uh, no," I said shyly.

"You've got to be kidding me." He said, letting out a sigh.

"Just try it, just take a couple of steps out and come towards me. That's all you have to do." He said.

I shook my head.

"I can't," I said.

"Yes, you can, Faith. Just move your feet and come here." Liam said to me.

"I don't know," I said.

I was scared.

This is the one thing I haven't done, stepped out of my house.

I figured I shouldn't.  I remember my first day as a ghost; I woke up and found myself inside the house, Pam was crying and looking for me around the house, but she couldn't see me.

I just figured if I woke up inside the house and nowhere else, not even near my body. That meant maybe I couldn't leave the house.

That I needed to stay in the house, that maybe this was the only place I could exist.

"Faith, you're killing me here," Liam said.

"Liam, what exactly do you want me to do?" I said, throwing my hands up.

"Uh, you can come outside." He said, staring at me with a what the fuck look.

"I just told you, I can't!" I said.

"How do you know Faith? How do you know that you can't until you try." He said.

"I, I don't want to take the risk," I said.

"Faith, what did you practice doing while you were a ghost?" Liam asked me.

"Moving objects, throwing objects, wearing a sheet and roaming around the house, turning the lights on and off and also some other things," I said to him.

"Ah, I see. So you practiced all those things, which made you able to pull the contractor guy by the legs and dragged him just because he threatened your precious kitchen, but not once did you practice taking a couple of steps outside." Liam said, causing me to narrow my eyes at him.

"Don't you think you should have? I don't know. Practice doing more than you did." He said to me.

"Well, I'm fucking sorry, Liam, it's not like when I woke up as a ghost that there was a ghost manuel like there was in the fucking movie Bettle Juice!" I yelled at him.

"Well, it's not like if you take any steps outside Faith, that you'll pop up in another dimension like the fucking movie Bettle Juice either!" Liam said, yelling at me back.

I stared at him, angry but not at him. I was frustrated, frustrated with everything.

I can't be wrong about feeling scared about this.

I've never done it before.

I mean, when I woke up as a ghost. I was inside my house; I had no idea where my body was, no memory about what happened to me that day.

All I knew was that I found myself in my house; if I weren't meant to be in the house, I would have woke up somewhere else. Maybe next to my fucking body, for fucks sake.

"Fine, I'll just go," Liam said

"Wait, what are you even going to say to her? You don't know what to say to Pam!?" I said to Liam.

He turned around and looked at me.

"Fine, what do I say to her?" He asked me.

I stood there silent for a couple of minutes. I was trying to think about what he could say or ask Pam when he sees her.

"Faith, what should I say to Pam? How do I talk to her, what can I say to her about what's going on, and what can I ask her?" Liam asked in a serious tone.

"I don't know; I haven't thought about it," I said.

Liam let out a loud, frustrated noise.

"Your kidding?" He asked.

"No, I am not. I didn't think anyone would be able to see me. So, I just really haven't thought about what I could have someone ask her for me." I said to Liam.

"Faith, you had two years!" Liam yelled.

"I know! I fucking know. You don't have to be mean about it." I said back at him.

Liam looked taken off guard.

"Me!? Being mean! Me?!" He said, letting out a loud laugh.

"Faith, you were talking about killing me earlier or getting rid of me," Liam said.

I shyly looked away.

"I wasn't serious. I was just trying to scare you." I said.

"Uh, huh. You were trying to scare me; that's the first thing you do to the person that can see you." Liam said in a sarcastic tone.

"Ugh, Liam. What do you want from me?" I asked him.

"Well, first thing first. I want you to take a couple of steps towards me so we can test this out." Liam said.

"Test it out?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's test it out, take a couple of steps towards me and let's see what happens," Liam said.

"And what if I freaking disappear?!" I yelled.

"That sounds like your problem to me," Liam said.

I stared at him, stunned, and he stared at me cooly.

We both stared at each other for a minute; a battle was happening with our eyes.

"I'm not doing it," I said.

"Alright, well, bye," Liam said, turning around and walking towards his car.

"Liam! Wait, you don't know how to talk to Pam or what to say!" I yelled towards him.

"Then you should come or tell me what to say." He said, still walking away.

I watched him get into his car and pulling out of the driveway,

I stared outside the house.

I was shocked that he left just like that.

Liam's car suddenly pulled back into the driveway; a relief feeling fell upon me.

He got out of the car and walked towards me.

"You realized that you didn't know what to talked about with Pam, so that's why you came back," I said to him.

"No, I'm pretty much just going to wing it." He said, rubbing his hand on his head.

"I came back because I don't know the address of your store." He said; I let out a laugh.

"Oh my gosh, we were bickering this whole time, and I forgot to give it to you. Sorry, that's my bad right there." I said to him in an apologetic tone.

His face and eyes softened.

"No, it's okay. I'm sorry too, I understand where you're coming from, and I don't want to pressure you to do something you're not ready for and scared about." Liam said in a soft tone.

I stared at him like really stared at him.

Liam was staring back at me, and I let out a sigh.

"I really wasn't going to hurt you," I said.

"I sure hope not," Liam said, causing me to let out another laugh.

"I am sorry about that," I said to him.

He stared at me and gave me a small smile.

"I figured you're nice to me now because you realize I am the only one who can talk to you, huh?" He said.

"I realized that a while ago," I said.

"I wanted to ask, why are you wearing that flower crown?" Liam asked me.

I touched my head, feeling the crown he was talking about, and spoke, "I don't even know, it's not mine, and I've never worn it before. When I appeared as a ghost, it was just on my head." I told him.

"Have you tried taking it off?" He asked me.

"Yes, and it just appears on my head again, after a couple of minutes," I said to him.

The crown was something creepy.

Although it was pretty, it's not something I would normally wear, and I have no idea why it's on my head.

"Hmm, it's a clue," Liam said.

"A clue?" I asked.

"Yes, if you took off the crown and it appeared on your head a couple of minutes later, and if it wasn't something you owned, then it's a clue. Are your clothes your clothes?" Liam asked me.

I nodded my head.

"And your shoes?" He asked.

"Yes, the shoes are mine," I said.

"Hmm, then maybe the crown was something that was placed on your head before you died, you died with it on, has something to do with your death, or maybe, it's something that all ghosts wear," Liam said causing my eyes to widen.

"And I have a feeling; it's not something that all ghosts wear, so it has to be one of the other things I mentioned," Liam said, analyzing the flower crown on my head.

"Wow, you're right. Oh my gosh, thank you." I said, meaning it, this was a clue, now I can think about what this flower crown means.

Liam's eyes widened.

"Yeah, your welcome. So what's the address?" He asked me.

I told him the address, and he put it on his phone.

"Liam," I said.

He brought his stare back to me.

"Could you take some pictures for me of the shop? I just would like to see how it looks now. It's been a while." I said in a low tone.

"Yeah, of course. It's an antique shop, right?" He asked.

"Yes, I think you'll like it; from how you were reacting in the attic, I think you'll like my collections further into the attic and some of the things I have at the shop," I said to him.

"You seem like you have good taste," I said.

He let out a laugh.

"I don't have good taste in everything." He said in a sad tone.

I was going to ask him what he meant by that, but he spoke again.

"Alright, I'm going to go now. I'll see you when I get home. Lock the door, okay?" He said, walking away.

"Okay, drive safe and come back home safe," I said to him.

He looked back at me.

"Okay." He said, giving me a nod; I watched him get into his car and pull out.

I closed the front door and locked it.

"Liam isn't a bad guy, but something happened to him; I just have a feeling, and how come I didn't hear anyone moving things inside the house? The attic isn't that much of a soundproof." I looked around the house at Liam items.

"He has a lot of stuff. How long has it been since I have left the attic?" I asked myself.

I just always happens to me in the attic more than anywhere else in the house.

I just felt more comfortable.

It was the place that had my collection, and I like reminding myself of how cool I was alive for having the collection I had.

I walked around the house, going into the different rooms and looking at what's changed.

My study was now what looks like Liam's office.

"A home office, smart," I said, looking inside.

"This use to my study and office room," I said as I stared at Liam's things now in my room.

"It's strange having someone else things in here; I always thought I would end up living here alone. I mean, it's not like I wasn't open to living in here with someone." I said to myself.

"Well, I would have liked it to be someone I was romantic with, and me also being alive sure would have been nice," I said softly.

I noticed that there was a box filled with picture frames in his office, and I took a glance at it.

"He must be really close with his family, must be nice," I said.

I walked out of the room and headed to the next room. When I opened it I was shocked.

It was a room filled with sculptures and canvases.

"Wow, this is amazing. This is-" I said, dropping my mouth when I saw a sculpting wheel and other machines.

I also noticed an easel as well.

"Liam, made all of these?" I said, looking at the room and notice that there were mugs as well.

"These are all beautiful. Wow, such talent." I said.

I felt weird looking at these things without his permission.

I didn't know how he would take it, so I left the room.

I walked towards my old bedroom and opened the door; now Liam's room with all his stuff.

"Wow, this is happening," I said to myself.

I was so scared to disappear if I took a step outside, but it looked like I was already disappearing with each room I viewed.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Lol, these two kill me.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 621 38
To be unpublished soon and rewritten! Featured on @DarkFantasy's, @Dangerous Love's, @Ghost's, @Ya's, @Paranormal's, @Fright's, @WattCliches, @Histor...
769K 16.1K 21
A fun trip to a haunted house turns into a grisly nightmare after a group of teens go in after it closes. They think it's just well put together, bu...
4.3K 183 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
4K 206 15
If you go down to the woods today... Well, in this town, you probably won't come back. Unexplained deaths and disappearances are normal around here...