Reincarnation, I Want a Peace...

By al_fluffy1209

Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name K... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Kocho Family Information
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Guardian OC Information
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
100k Special Chapter
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 6

4.6K 248 26
By al_fluffy1209

The school year began and Tomoe was already a nervous wreck internally, but on the outside she seemed cool and collected. Her and Kyoya were put in the same class again this year.

She swore that she did not walk into the main office and see him threaten the principal... Again.

She definitely didn't.

So here she was, sitting at her desk two seats from the front of the room by the window. Tomoe had a feeling that the window seat was going to amuse her as she could get a front row seat to anything happening outside.

Hey, even though she was in an anime and was trying to avoid the danger, she still wanted a good seat to view the chaos.

She looked out of the window, watching as the new first years walked onto the school grounds, one hundred percent being cautious and very afraid of the one and only Hibari Kyoya who was at the front gates, watching them all with his grey eyes, arms crossed and the red disciplinary band being on full display.

She stifled a giggle when she saw a girl shriek due to Kyoya glancing in her direction, causing her to speed walk away. 'They're so afraid of him, how cute. Kyo-chan is just a big softie underneath that scary exterior.'

"A-Ano... Kocho-san."

"Hm?" Tomoe replied, looking over to see a flushed, yet nervous boy standing by her desk. "Do you need something?"

"A-Ah..." He stuttered eyes moving around and Tomoe noticed some other boys giving him a thumbs up. "I-I was wondering if you'd like to...! T-To-"

His sentence was interrupted as the window behind the ravenette was slid open, revealing a glaring skylark perched on the windowsill. Tomoe's jaw dropped. 'Damn how did he get here so fast? Did his Tomoe-Radar go off?' Kyoya growled. "What business do you have with my small animal, herbivore?"

"H-HIBARI-SAN?!?" He shrieked out, stumbling back into his friends as they all shook with fear. "N-Nothing! S-So s-sorry!" They ran off, leaving the classroom and making Tomoe blink.

"Hn." Kyoya said, jumping off the windowsill and into the classroom. "Herbivores." 'Stay away from what's mine or else.'

The other occupants in the room turned around, facing the front of the classroom, not even wanting to look in Tomoe and Kyoya's direction in fear of getting bitten to death.

"What was that for Kyo-chan? You scared the boy half to death." Tomoe resisted the will to smile at Kyoya's cute jealous side. 'He's so protective of me. How adorable, Kyo-chan.'

"Hn. The herbivore tried to get near what's mine."

She sighed as he plopped down on the seat beside her, leaning back in his chair with his arms crossed as he kicked his legs up onto the desk. "I'm guessing you'll be in class for the first day before you start skipping to patrol and do paperwork?"

"Hn."

Tomoe reached over, patting his head. "At least you'll attend class once or twice a month. Good job."

The bell then rang and the teacher walked in, pausing slightly when he saw both the Hibari and Kocho heirs in his class. 'Maybe I should quit this job.'

Tomoe was once again the class representative while Kyoya continued to rule the school as the Disciplinary Committee's Demon Prefect.

They basically ruled the school.

"Kocho-senpai!" She heard Ryohei call for her. Tomoe turned around, smiling when she saw her friend.

"Ryo-chan!" The girl accepted his hug. "I didn't see you yesterday, how was your first day of school?"

"It was EXTREMELY great!" He replied with much enthusiasm. He then gestured to the girl beside him, throwing an arm over her shoulder. "This is my sister, Kyoko! Kyoko, this is my friend, Kocho Tomoe. Please EXTREMELY be her friend!"

The girl bowed. "Nice to meet you Kocho-senpai."

"Nice to meet you too Ko-chan, I've been wanting to meet you since I heard about you from Ryo-chan," Tomoe responded, smiling at the girl. "I hope we can be friends."

Kyoko's eyes widened before she let a smile emerge onto her face. "Me too! Can I call you Kocho-chan?"

A look of shock passed over her face. "O-Of course!" Tomoe's heart felt happy. Looks like meeting Ryohei's little sister was a good thing, because now she was making another friend who wasn't afraid of her or her background.

At home, Tomoe continued to train with her flames, Ao now visiting twice a week which shocked her parents and grandparents as they knew he wanted nothing to do with the family after the argument. When they found out it was to spend time with his niece, they let it slide, not knowing the true reason why he visited Tomoe.

When Kyoya found out about her uncle being there, he wanted to challenge him to a spar, which Ao refused and instead focused Kyoya's attention from him onto Tomoe, stating that she got stronger.

Which was true of course, but what a way to throw her under the bus.

Damn Uncle Ao, sacrificing his own niece to the demon. How cruel.

The two ended up fighting and getting sent to the hospital, again. Shinjiro was not happy and scolded them again for breaking bones in their so-called friendly spar.

Ao got away without any damage done to him. But Kyoya later chased him down and attacked him. Let's just say Kyoya was confined into the hospital for a few more days and Ao got a stern talking to by his brother-in-law.

So, whilst she trained with her flames with Ao, she continued to spar with Kyoya to get stronger.

Tomoe was sure that she'd be prepared for the start of the first and second arc as she was strong with her fighting skills and could use her snow flames pretty well and her sky flames to an extent.

Of course she needed way more training to become even stronger for the future arc and probably the Varia arc too, but she had time. A lot of time. Patience was key to her success.

"Kocho-chan," Kyoko said, walking up to the older girl who was waiting for her. "Sorry I'm late."

Tomoe looked up from her phone, smiling when she saw the cutely dressed Kyoko who was wearing a light blue one piece dress and grey slip on shoes, carrying a shiny grey purse.

Contrast to her cute look, Tomoe was wearing something that made her seem more mature, black jeans, black boots, and a white button up shirt as she wore accessories and carried a sling bag.

"You look cute Ko-chan," Tomoe replied, pushing herself off the wall she was leaning against. "Don't worry, you're right on time."

"Thank you for inviting me to hang out today!" She smiled, making Tomoe let out a grin as well.

"No problem, thanks for coming with me." The two began to walk. "The cafe just opened a week ago and I wanted to check it out with a friend. I'm glad that you decided to accept my invitation."

She giggled. "Of course! I'm so happy that you invited me."

Tomoe gave her a closed eye smile and looped their arms. "Then, let's have a lot of fun today."

Tomoe decided that she liked having Kyoko as a friend. The girl, as air headed as she was, was a good friend and nice company to have.

"Kyo-chan, no."

"Hn."

"I said no."

"Hn."

"Hey! Get out of my bed! It's not my fault you broke your air conditioning!"

"No. Now go to sleep, small animal."

"Damn you! I can't sleep if you're taking up half of my bed!"

They ended up sleeping next to each other, a pillow barricade separating them. It was futile though since they ended up cuddling because Tomoe was cold and was attracted to Kyoya's warm body heat.

"E-E-Excuse me! K-Kocho-senpai!" A squeaky voice gained her attention, causing Tomoe to look over at her left to see a very petite.

'A first year?' She raised a brow, wondering what a first year would want with her. "Yes?"

"P-Please help!" She bowed down and Tomoe was worried that she was going to hit her desk. "P-Please!" Her voice was shaky as if she was going to cry and her body was shaking. "Y-You're the o-only one I c-could go to!"

"Ah please calm down. I'll help you, so please calmly explain what's wrong," she replied, lightly patting the girl's shoulder. "What's your name?"

"...Hikari... M-Michiyama Hikari," Hikari mumbled, seeming a little less shaky compared to before.

"Alright Hika-chan, what's wrong?"

"I-In the g-gym today!" Hikari spoke up, her voice raising as tears built up in her eyes. "Mochida K-Kensuke d-decided to u-use Sasagawa-chan as a p-prize if he won a f-fight! Saying that s-she'd have to go o-out with him!"

"What?" She gritted out, a growl almost erupting from her throat. She took a deep breath to calm herself. "He decided to use Ko-chan as a prize? Did she agree to this willingly?"

Hikari shook her head and Tomoe stood up from her seat in an instant, walking out the classroom door, forgetting about the class paperwork she was doing.

Tomoe was furious. 'How dare he use Ko-chan as a prize! She's a living human being, not some inanimate object. And to think that he would force her to become a prize without her consent...!' She angrily stormed to the gym, the meek girl who told her about what was happening had to start running slightly to keep up with the fast walking heir.

"Hika-chan," Tomoe started to talk to the girl running behind her for the first time since she stomped out of the classroom. "Thank you for telling me about this. You did a good job getting help."

Hikari's eyes widened, tears of happiness building up. 'Although she is intimidating like the rumors, she is really kind to come help when I asked her to! No wonder she's called the Monarch Butterfly...' "N-No problem K-Kocho-senpai! Just... please save Sasagawa-chan!"

"Of course... Who do you think I am?" The ravenhead smirked, wiggling her fingers and closing and opening her hand into a fist. "I'll be beating the manners and steps of how to respect women into his head." 'How dare he try to disrespect my friend's feelings like that!'

When Tomoe and Hikari made it to the gym, the older girl, quite literally, made a spectacular entrance by kicking the gym door open.

Everyone seemed to freeze, all instantly turning towards the door to see the infamous Kocho Tomoe with a small shy girl standing a few feet behind her.

'Good. It doesn't seem like the fight has started yet.' She looked around the gym, spotting Kyoko and Mochida. 'I wonder who his opponent is?' Tomoe crossed her arms, a smirk on her face. "I wonder how the prefect will feel about an unauthorized fight in his school. He would surely bite a lot of people to death, right, Hika-chan?"

The girl flinched, not expecting to be called out like that and for all the attention to go to her. "Y-Yes!"

Tomoe then turned back to the crowd. "You heard her. I don't know what this fight is about, but to think that you guys would use Ko-chan as a prize without her consent. Don't you know that people aren't objects or property?"

"Shit it's Kocho-senpai!"

"Do you think she brought Hibari-san?!"

"We'll be killed either way!"

"Is she going to try and stop Mochida? Man, he's so screwed."

Hushed whispers went around the gym as Tomoe walked, the crowd moved to the side to make her an open path that reached Mochida and Kyoko.

She stopped in front of the black haired male, eyes assessing him with her arms crossed. "So, shall we do this the easy way or the hard way?"

Mochida, although afraid of Tomoe's background and connection with Hibari, stood his ground which made everyone in the gym astounded by his bravery and made them also pray for his funeral. He scoffed. "Like you could do anything to me."

'He's so dead.' Was the common shared thought of everyone in the gym.

"Oh?" Tomoe raised a mocking brow. "You have the balls to talk back to me, huh? I wonder what gave you such bravery to bark back, little doggie. All bark and no bite. I bet right now your tail is in between your legs. But bad doggies should be neutered, right?"

He flushed red. "You...!"

Her lips pressed into a thin line as her eyes narrowed. "Listen here, you dare to use my friend as a prize without her consent and you're forcing her to go out with the winner? Your mother would be ashamed of you for treating a lady like this." She crossed her arms. "I'll beat the manners your mother never taught you into your skull."

Just as Tomoe was about to uncross her arms, the gym doors were slid open.

"UWOOOOHHH! READY! BATTLE!" There was Sawada Tsunayoshi, the person who had slid the sliding doors to the gym, wide open.

'Shit.' Tomoe's eyes widened and she immediately jumped back away from Mochida as she saw him running towards the male. 'That's Tsunayoshi in his Dying Will State.' She realized as she saw a flame on his head and him in his boxers. 'I almost just ruined the first episode of the anime! I can't believe I forgot because I was pissed at Mochida!'

"Wah?!" "Hentai!" "Whoa!"

"This is your armor..."

The two boys carrying the armor were ignored as Tsuna full on charged at Mochida. "UWOOOOOHHHH!!"

"Pfft!" Tears of laughter were in Mochida's eyes. "Hahaha! Only an idiot would run in naked!" He lifted up his shinai. "Did you think I'd hold back?! Eat this! You peon!"

The kendo sword hit against the brunette's forehead, but it broke through as Tsuna headbutted Mochida. "DAAA!"

The gym went silent as Mochida fell to the ground, the students staring in shock while Tomoe covered her mouth, trying to contain the laughter that was building up in her throat. Sneaking a hand into her pocket, she grabbed her phone, sending a quick text to Kusakabe, and started to record.

He then jumped on Mochida. "Mount position?! What's he going to do?!" Tsuna lifted his hand up. "It's a chop!"

"UWOOOOH!!" "GYAH!"

"PFFT-!" Tomoe's shoulders shook as the younger boy ripped Mochida's hair off.

"I got hyakupon!!" He shouted, making everyone laugh and cheer.

"That's smart, Tsuna."

"He never specified what you had to get ippon off of."

"How's this?!" Tsuna asked, showing the ripped of hair to the student who was reffing the match, but no flag was raised. "Dammit! Uwoooohhhh!" He began to rip off more hair from Mochida's head.

"Sc...Scary!"

"Is that really Tsuna?"

"Zembupon!" Tsuna said, showing all the hair he ripped off of the now bald Mochida.

"Red!" The flag was raised in fear.

"The flag... Was raised..."

At that moment, the Dying Will Flame on his head, sizzled out, making him return to his normal senses, and the gym rang out in cheers.

"Amazing! He actually won!" Students started to rush towards the victor.

"It was crazy, but you looked great!" "What a guy!"

"It felt good to watch." "I have new found respect!"

"Ko-chan, are you okay?" Tomoe asked, walking up to the gawking girl. She snapped out of her state when she felt Tomeo touch her shoulder.

"A-Ah, yes!" She replied, stealing glances at Tsuna. Tomoe let out a sigh, lightly pushing the girl forward. Kyoko looked at Tomoe confused until she saw her doing a shooing motion, telling her to go on and talk to him.

"Tsuna-kun," Kyoko said, walking up to the boy. "I'm sorry for getting scared and running away yesterday."

"Eh? Oh... Uh, um!"

"My friends tell me a lot that I don't know when to laugh." She scratched the back of her head before smiling. "You are incredible. Like, you're not some average guy."

Tomoe smiled to herself as she watched the scene playout before her. "Oh yeah," she spoke up, gaining some attention from the students around. "I may or may not have messaged Tetsu-chan about this fight."

In that moment, the sliding doors were flung open, revealing the Disciplinary Committee, Hibari Kyoya at the front with his tonfas out.

Everyone besides Tomoe froze in fear at his next words.

"I'll bite you all to death."

A/N : Finally the start of the Daily Arc! Woo! Time to get this show on the road.

Updates will be random due to my other fanfics and me being busy with school and sports.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 35.4K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
86.4K 3.7K 29
++This fic has been dropped as of 2/7/19. A rewrite of it with the same name has been published so please read that instead of this. Thank you.++ Sum...
22K 611 21
Tsuna's 16th birthday is quickly approaching that means his inheritance ceremony is drawing near as well. But because Tsuna still uses his Dame act a...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...