Incomplete ~ (Jimin X BTS)

By Haikyuu_BTS

Park Jimin, a simple University student who has a cheating fiance and a loving boyfriend named Kim Taehyung... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
7
Notice
8
...

6

433 26 9
By Haikyuu_BTS

Previously...

"Of course, I do." Taehyung said.

But little did he know; someone had his eyes on them from around the corner of the street.

Continuing...

3rd Person's Pov

When the lift dinged and the doors opened, Jimin took his sweet time walking to his apartment. 

Yes, his.

His parents bought him one closer to the university. The place was not far from his home. Jimin would come here from time to time when his lectures lasted long till late evenings (And to have night-outs with his boyfriend but that was a secret).

He also had the privilege to stay alone like he wished, so it was good enough for him.

Apartment 36

'Love the dark colour. Nice choice, Jimin,' He praised himself mentally, as he unlocked the door.

'Wait what...'

Jimin removed the key and pushed the door. Just as he thought, it was already unlocked. He definitely locked it in the morning though...??

The door swung open making an eerie creaking sound, giving Jimin goosebumps.

He switched on the lights but jumped and screeched, taken aback when he saw someone unexpected.

"Took you long enough," Yeonjun said, with a scowl on his face. Jimin just stared at him in complete surprise.

"How did you-" Before Jimin could finish, he was pulled in the room by the other and tossed on the bed. The door closed on its own with a small 'click' but it was left unheard when Yeonjun started talking.

"Now, are you going to tell me exactly why are you cheating??"

Jimin couldn't believe his ears. First of all, how did Yeonjun get in when he had no keys? Didn't the guard on the floor see him or stopped him? Only residents with IDs or their guests were allowed in this building.

And why was he acting so insensitive? No 'Hi, Jimin. I'm sorry I left without saying a word to you' but directly him cheating?

"Look Yeonie, I don't know what's going on here but how about we relax and talk about everything slowly? I'll go make us some green tea-"

When Jimin tried to get up from the bed, he was pushed back, as a result, him laying down below Yeonjun. The latter held both of Jimin's wrists tightly and looked him right in the eye.

"Don't fuck with me, Jimin. Taehyung doesn't like you. You have no idea what you are and what's going to happen if you continue being with him."

"What are you saying? Let me go!" Jimin resisted as much as he could but he couldn't even budge Yeonjun. How was he so strong!

Suddenly, Jimin felt a strong urge hit him. He started sweating like crazy. Why was it so hot in here suddenly?!

"Don't you feel it?" Yeonjun gripped Jimin's chin forcing them to lock their gazes. Jimin looked at him, scared when he felt Yeonjun slowly move his hand down his jaw and brush his nape.

Jimin shivered.

"The intense need to touch me. Your burning desire. Don't you feel it every time you're near Taehyung too?"

That's true. But wasn't that how you normally feel when you're with someone you like? With Taehyung it's different. It's special.

..Right? But then, why was he feeling it now?

No! Yeonjun was just drifting off-topic! He was doing nothing but tricking him into thinking unnecessary things.

Jimin once again tried to push Yeonjun off of him. He tried scratching him on his back but unfortunately, it only drew him angry.

"Stay fucking still."

Jimin whimpered. Why did his voice sound deeper all of a sudden?

Who was this guy? This wasn't the Yeonjun he knew. His friend was sweet and kind. He helped Jimin, played with him when no one did, and protected him from bullies. He never teased him for being girlish since childhood. When they were six, Yeonjun promised to be with him forever. To protect him forever. To never hurt him.

This was not the Yeonjun he knew.

Yeonjun grabbed his inner thigh making Jimin gasp. 

But why didn't Jimin hate it? Why did the part where Yeonjun was touching tingle...

"See, that's how you feel when Taehyung touches you. Tell me, is there any difference?" When Yeonjun started rubbing his thighs ever so gently, Jimin tried his hardest to not feel anything. But he was proved wrong when a secret mewl left his pursed lips.

Yeonjun chuckled.

"Why do you hide your beautiful eyes with these dull contacts? You know, they are the main attraction." He doesn't stop stroking his thighs before fastening his pace. His hand slightly brushes against Jimin's private area and sadly enough, Jimin responds by thrusting his hips upwards.

Yeonjun's gaze darkened. He stopped his actions gaining a hiss from the small boy under him. With one hand, he traced his thumb along the fragile boy's eyelids. Jimin stayed absolutely still, terrified what might happen if he protested.

Then with a quick snap of Yeonjun's fingers, the brown contacts disappeared and Jimin's purple eyes shone brightly across his small room.

Jimin held his breath when he felt no more irritation in his eyes. How can his contacts just disappear into thin air?? What did Yeonjun do..??

Maybe now, he might let him go. Seeing how ugly Jimin looks with such unnatural eyes.

"Pretty." He heard Yeonjun mumble. Jimin couldn't help but blush. Yeonjun's the only one other than Taehyung who hasn't insulted his eyes or made him feel bad about it.

Wait... What is he thinking? In this kind of situation?!

"Are you done teasing me?" Jimin asked but he couldn't hide the trembling in his voice. For a moment, he thought Yeonjun was actually worried, before his aura turned menacing again.

"It's ok." He shushed the boy. 

But Jimin couldn't resist anymore when Yeonjun continued.

"I'll make you feel loved, Your Highness."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

A/N:

Sooo.... double update for like the first in my life🤧 What did I say about my poor descriptive writing🌚 

~Louie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 2.5K 19
SUMMARY: "He's the one who drugged Mr. Jeon." she spat accusing him. "Believe me I didn't do anything! She's lying to all of you!" Jimin tried his be...
68.9K 5.3K 43
An innocent omega named Jimin was forced by his mother to marry an underworld leader who became obsessed with his unmatched beauty from the time he f...
1.1M 65.8K 55
A one night stand that changes everything. Kim Seokjin has just finished his degree to become a high school teacher. Hes struggled constantly to make...
3.2K 224 20
The story where jungkook is a simple and poor boy and have a intense wish to become a billinior with out doing a extrem heard work. in one sentence h...