love me

By luvforjah

"you said you wouldn't leave me miyanna , you lied" More

1
2
4

3

67 6 11
By luvforjah

"oh." was all kyla said when i explained the whole thing about jahseh , strange?

"is everything okay?" i asked her , and i heard shuffling thru the mic. "yea its just, how old did u say he was?" she asked. i huffed because i know his age is gonna throw her off. "18" i said.

"you're 15!" she said slightly raising her voice , " i never said we had something going on kyla , im pretty sure ill never see him again." i said back , is she serious? and nothing else was said.

"yea , well um ill just call you back later?" i asked not wanting to keep talking to her anymore. "yea bye." was all i heard before the call dropped.

i heard a ding indicating that the call dropped. 

i let the whole thing go and decided to scroll on tik tok because there's nothing else to do . About 30 minutes passed and i was starting to fall asleep . 

"miyanna!!!" i heard my mother yell from downstairs and i sighed because i was finna go to sleep,  but i got over it and got up from my bed and ran down the stairs nut when i got down there , my mom was at the door and when she seen me she moved aside and my heart dropped..

"what is he doing here" 

sorry for the short chapter 😕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 11.5K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
158K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...