all the time (wakasa x y/n)

Por itachisluvrrr

wakasa's lil princesses, come get ur food ** 馃敒鈿狅笍 this is literally nothing but pure smut!! read at your own... M谩s

all the time

9.4K 256 242
Por itachisluvrrr

all the time - jeremih
listen to the song while reading for a better experience ;)
"early in the morning's when i think about you
i hit you like what you sayin'
i could fuck you all the time"

the sudden pang of desire hit you right in the lower abdomen, your stomach stirring and heat pooling between your legs. you weren't sure where this sudden desperation was coming from. you were 100% positive you weren't getting horny just from the last hour you spent watching the emperor's new groove on the television in front of you. you hadn't even been thinking of anything obscene until this point; it's almost as if a wire in your brain snapped and released your hormones in a second. but you knew that you had to fix this feeling fast; and there was always someone willing to help you. or would they really?

you had your fair share of times being needy with your boyfriend wakasa, and you knew how hard it was to convince him to give you his full attention when he wasn't in the same mood as you. you'd known him for years, been dating for a while now, and still considered him to be the most nonchalant person you've ever crossed paths with. the biggest downfall of such a patient man is just how unfaltering they are when they truly believe they have all the time in the world. if his physical strength is out of this world, his mental strength is out of this entire universe. slowly rubbing your thighs exposed by your silky pink sleep shorts, you silently cringe to yourself as you remember the time waka made you lay on the bed naked for an hour because you were being needy and he wasn't going to fuck you until he finished reading his book. getting frustrated and taking matters into your own hands, you began to run a hand down your stomach to rub at your clit to give you some much needed friction. if he wasn't going to help, you'd have to do help yourself, right? if you hadn't known any better, you would've thought he didn't care at all until he tied your ankles and wrists to the bed frame because he wasn't going to allow you to cum without him. "brats don't get what they want so easily," he told you.

the journey to have sex with waka was long and tedious, but the reward was always worth it. you feel another gush of heat pooling between your thighs as you remember the times he pounded into you through the night, always being able to cum multiple times around his cock during just one round. a tingling sensation vibrates through your body from your toes to your head and you knew that you needed it so bad.

letting out a shaky breath you had been holding in your chest, you reach for the remote to turn off the TV. as the silence of the night floods the living room of the apartment that you two shared, you grab your phone that laid next to you and click the power button to check the time. 1:30 AM. you weren't sure if wakasa was even still awake and you debated on if you should wake him up to help you take care of your little problem if he happened to be sleeping. laying your phone back in it's original spot on the couch, you rise to your feet, slightly stretching your muscles in the process. your stomach was churning and your ears felt like they were on fire as you lightly padded your feet through the dim hallway to reach your shared bedroom.

as you got closer, you noticed that the room was still warmly lit by the small lamp at the desk in the corner of the room. so he was awake. excitement coursed through your veins; you weren't sure if you've ever felt this needy before. slowly creeping into the room, you laid your eyes upon the back of his head sitting at the desk.

his long streaks of hair cascaded slightly past his broad shoulders accentuated by the loose black t shirt that he was wearing. tiptoeing closer, you could see that he was wearing his favorite loose plaid pajama pants. the comfortable outfit made you want to kiss all over his cheeks and rip off all his clothes and pounce on him at the same time. his right arm rested over the desk, pencil in hand sketching something onto a paper that you couldn't quite make out. drawing was a hobby for waka and you find yourself smiling as you remember the time he made you strip naked and lay on the couch so he could "draw you like one of his french girls." the air was silent except for the slight clacking of a lollipop against his teeth while sloshing it around in his mouth.

"waka?" you lightly began, mustering up all the strength you had to try to sound as least desperate as possible. it still failed, coming out whiny into the thin air.

"whar is ir babygir?" he said, the deep baritone of his voice muffled by the stick of candy resting between his teeth.

"umm..." you approached the side of him, his eyes not even looking up to you as he focused his attention drawing onto the paper in front of him. "are you busy right now?" your face flushed as you grasped your hands together in front of you. looking down at your toes, you played with the drawstrings on your sleep shorts. "a lil bit, why?" looking up at him again, his neck craned further towards his paper as he peered into his sketch, trying to get every single detail right. typical for such a patient man to be such a perfectionist. a blush creeped across your cheeks as you slightly rubbed your thighs together to get some friction healing the ache growing between your legs. "i need help with something..."

your head got fuzzy as he paused his hand and finally lifted his eyes off the sheet of paper. he turns his head and looks at you from your thighs up until he meets your eyes. waka bit back a smirk, noticing your fidgeting and the slight heaving of your chest through the thin tank top you were wearing. god, his eyes. something about the same nonchalant sleepy stare he always wore always had you clenching around nothing. his left hand reaches up to lift the lollipop out of his mouth. "you can wait until i finish this sketch," his voice comes out smooth, giving you a knowing look as he sticks the lollipop back in his mouth and shifts both his head and attention back to drawing.

oh hell no. you wouldn't be able to control yourself from touching yourself if he didn't help you immediately and you were not willing to spend another night tied up and desperate for an hour. you needed him and you needed him now. is it so much to ask for just a little attention? you felt like a cat with an owner dangling a toy in front of your face but snatching it away as soon as you want to grab it. it's so hard to even think about waiting when his pale veiny hand grips onto the pencil, long slender fingers wrapping around it. all you could think about was having those same fingers in your mouth, pressed against your tongue while he's fucking you because you're making too much noise and you have neighbors, or curling them inside your pussy to press against the sweet spot that always has your toes curling and eyes rolling to the back of your head. yeah, you couldn't wait and you wouldn't wait.

you let out a little huff of frustration before slinking over to him and slipping a leg over one of his thighs to straddle it. he barely acknowledges your newfound presence on his lap, neck straightening to look over your shoulder and arm moving around your side to continue drawing.

"'kasa, please," you breathe out. you were on a mission to shift his full attention back to you. you run your palms from his shoulders down to his navel, reveling in the way you can feel his strong and taut muscles through the loose t shirt he had on. you rest your head into his shoulder, letting out a warm shaky breath against his neck. his thigh restricted by his pajama pants was deliciously pressing into you as you shifted to get comfortable. he lets out a small sigh, free hand reaching up to take the lollipop out of his mouth.

he leans back to make eye contact with you as you lift your head up from his neck. his eyes swirl with darkness as he presses the stick of candy against your plush lips. you look up at him with pleading eyes, opening your mouth to let the candy sit on top of your tongue.

"if you want it so badly, make yourself cum."

you wrap your lips around the lollipop and let out a small whimper, swallowing down the warmth that had previously been in waka's mouth. he shifts his legs slightly to spread them wider, making the position more comfortable for you. he heard your breathing pick up as he does so. the taut muscle of his thigh pressing into your clit just right, sending warmth flooding through your body. it wasn't going to be enough, but you were willing to take as much as you can get. your hands snake around his neck while he focuses his attention back to his artwork.

you rest your forehead on his shoulder, slowly rolling your hips into a rhythm up and down his thigh. if you weren't wet enough already, you were sure you were soaking by now. your clit brushes and presses into him, the fabric of his pajamas and your shorts adding to the already delicious friction. furrowing your eyebrows, the thin material of the silk made it feel almost as if you weren't wearing anything at all. in fact, you weren't even wearing any panties underneath. wakasa can feel the warmth of your pussy against him, noting that his pants would definitely be dampened if you were to get up.

half of you focuses on rolling your hips to get as much friction, while the other half of you focuses on keeping the damn lollipop in your mouth. you whimper around the ball of candy when a stroke of your hips presses on your clit just right that sends your mind into a fuzzy frenzy. as you rode his thigh, your high was so close yet so far. you squeezed your eyes shut as you began to chase your high even faster, desperate for release.

using one of the hands on his neck for leverage, you sneak it into his locks of hair, gently tugging on the loose strands. you always had a thing for his hair; you rarely ever see the long multicolored streaks out of its ponytail. you take note of how his breath hitches a little when you pull a little harder while meeting the same stroke that had you losing your mind earlier. two can play at this game.

despite waka trying his best to finish his sketch, he can't help but to be enticed by your soft moans right next to his ear, your chest heaving against as you squirm on his lap, your fingers tangling into his hair tugging at his scalp. normally he wouldn't be so allured so fast especially while keeping a task at hand, but the way you were unraveling so close to him, literally on top of him, had his cock beginning to strain against his waistband.

he lifts his ankle up and begins to bounce it slightly, almost like a tremble, to shake your body ever so slightly against his thigh. your mouth suddenly agapes, a small squeak coming from the back of your throat. the lollipop previously being held between the roof of your mouth and your tongue falls onto the floor, a small crack echoing through the quiet room.

it feels so fucking good to have him this close to you, especially while he's bouncing his leg, sending new vibrations through your clit and up your body. your body is filled with pleasure, arousal coursing through your veins. "a-ah, 'kasa," you moan out. your hands grip onto his shoulders now, hips beginning to struggle in moving against him.

"that feel good, princess?" he lowly speaks into your ear, his warm breath tickling against your neck.

"feels so good, 'kasa," you breathe, hips grinding a little quicker against him. you can feel yourself teetering the edge now.

"then cum all over my thigh like a good girl," he speaks again, his low voice sending chills throughout your body as you flush. all you can do is whimper in response.

three more fast rolls of your hips and pressing your clit hard into the moist material of his pants has the coil in your lower abdomen snapping as you cum all over his thigh. you clench around nothing, thighs squeezing around his leg and your nails digging into the fabric of his shirt. you cry out as your chest heaves, nipples brushing against his chest and adding onto your sensitivity.

wakasa lightly smirks to himself as he sets the pencil down, leading his hands down to rest on your the sides of your waist. they grab onto your love handles, pushing you back and forth against his leg even more now.

"w-waka!" you whine out. your poor, swollen overstimulated clit starts to get pressed on his muscle again, sending violent aftershocks throughout your body. you squirm on top of him in involuntary efforts to get away from him, to stop it from feeling too good, but it only adds more pressure and movement to your abused clit.

your eyes roll to the back of your head as your legs feel like jelly. your calves shake and your knees buckle on top of him. your mouth hangs wide open, unable to make a sound as you choke back moans of overstimulation.

"what's the matter princess? you wanted to cum, didn't you? take it like the good girl you are," he speaks against your ear again. tears cloud your vision as you sob into his neck, unable to take the pressure anymore. you can't even fight against the pleasure, your body losing all its strength so you're forced to sit there and take it as a second high approaches embarrassingly fast.

wakasa doesn't know how much longer he'll be able to control himself seeing you lose yourself on top of him. you throw your head back and his hand reaches up to wipe a tear falling down your cheek, smiling devilishly at you.

"'kasa, please, i can't," you beg as you press your chest into him, his hands still moving you to rock against his leg. the coil in your stomach was already snapped from your first orgasm, but the second orgasm has it shredding into tiny pieces, your brain becoming foggy.

"that's a good girl," is all he says, before lifting you off his thigh and carrying you to his bed for the start of many rounds that night.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...