Essence | Chris Evans (BWWM)...

Von bratzbxtch

Y/N is an confident Nigerian-American business woman in the makeup industry. She's known for being a strong m... Mehr

๐—–๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฌ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Hi.

15.

3.2K 147 5
Von bratzbxtch

Y/N🦋
I was sitting in the dressing room getting ready for The Ellen Show. I had a slight headache and I just wanted to go to sleep. "Y/N you ok?"

I nodded. "I'm good."

I scrolled through Twitter, liking tweets. I was back on social media and was receiving a lot of love.

Chris ended up responding to my message making me smile. I haven't told anyone we were official simply cause I didn't want to.

"Your hair is finished." Janae said making me lift my head.

My hair was bone straight with a middle part. My makeup was done also.

I got dressed in a blue outfits Caleb picked out. I paired it with gold jewelry, completing it.

I put on some hand lotion so that my hands wouldn't be ashy. Caleb came and handed me a bottle of water and Advil which I took.

I took some pictures and posted them on my Instagram. Kayla walked in. "You look great. Ready?"

I nodded. We walked out and stood in the back while they hooked me up with a mic. I texted Chris.

I'm nervous.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 You're going to be fine. You got this.

I took a deep breath and gave Kayla my phone as I could hear Ellen.

"Our next guest is making her name known in the makeup industry. Her products have been released in store and she recently graced the cover of Glamour Magazine. Everyone give it up for Y/N Y/L/N."

The sound of the crowd was deafening as I walked out. I waved at the crowd before going over to Ellen, giving her a hug. "First of all, you look amazing." She said once the noise quiet down.

"Thank you so much and thanks for having me." I stated with a smile.

"How have you been since your launch on May 1st?"

"I've been good. Doing the usual working, photoshoots, meetings so I've been stressed but at the same time I'm good." I explained.

"What big changes have you seen since your launch?"

"My bank account has changed you know it's grown tremendously." I joked laughing.

She laughed along with the crowd as I laughed to myself.

"All jokes aside, I've seen a change in my attitude and happiness. I'm doing what I love." I answered getting applause from the audience.

"When did you start Y/N Beauty?" She asked me.

"I came up with the idea in college, weeks before I was set to graduate. After a lot of organizing, Y/N Beauty came to life. It took some time but Sephora contacted me and we worked on a deal. Now I'm here."

"So your life has changed for the best." She spoke with a smile.

I nodded. "It has. I'm extremely grateful for my team, my family, and all my supporters. They've helped me so much. I'm very grateful."

"Now, I read your interview with Glamour Magazine, you looked great on the cover by the way. You thought someone was pranking you at first?" She asked.

"Yes, I did. I was contacted by Sephora which was random. I didn't believe it so I ignored it. About a week later I was contacted again. I called a number they sent and found out it was really them and felt like an idiot." I said laughing.

"Well, I'm very supportive of you and the brand you've built so everyone here will be leaving with their own Y/N Beauty products!" She announced to the crowd.

They began cheering making a smile form on my face. Seeing support always made me smile.

She continued asking questions about Y/N Beauty before changing the subject. "You ended up disabling your social media for like 3 months. Why was that if you don't mind me asking."

"So I disabled my social media pages for multiple reasons. One of them being that I'm friends with Chris Evans." I started off. I was interrupted by cheering. "Reporters started catching us out together and started this narrative that we were dating. Mind you, I just met him. It was all good until we started hanging out more and his fans didn't like that. They started flooding my comments with a lot of negativity so I left and waited for all of that to die down. But I'm back now." I answered with a smirk.

"What did you do during your break?"

"I've actually been working alongside my team on the first collection for Y/N Beauty." I responded with a big smile.

The crowd began clapping. "When could we expect that?"

"Real soon so stay on the lookout."

"Going back to what you said about your friendship with Chris Evans, what's happening between you two?" She asked moving slightly.

The audience started clapping and I giggled to myself. "Chris and I are just very good friends. You know we have a great bond."

She looked unconvinced. "I feel like there is something more between you two."

I looked at her with my eyes squinted. "I know what you're doing. You're trying to make me slip up and say something I shouldn't."

"So Scarlett Johansson introduced you two to each other."

"Yes. I've been friends with Scarlett for some time and she brought Chris with her to my launch party." I told her.

"I'm not gonna pressure you. It's totally your choice but you should be together." She said casually.

"You're not the first person to say that." I stated with a smile.

"Well, I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to be here and also being the reason why my wife always has my credit card. She loves your products." She stated.

I thanked her and gave her a hug before going backstage. I hugged Kayla as she laughed. "You were great." She stated handing me my phone.

I walked out with everyone when my phone went off.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 Look up to the left.

I looked to see Chris leaning against his car with a hat and sunglasses on. "I got a ride so I'm gonna go." I whispered to Kayla.

"Use protection." She said pushing me playfully.

I laughed before walking away and hugging Chris. "You look pretty."

"Thank you. You're bold to be out here." I said to him.

"Like I said last night, I don't care." He stated before kissing my lips.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.1K 180 10
To survive, Scarlett turned into an unrecognizable woman. To get that job Scarlett put aside all vanity: she tied up her hair, got glasses that hid h...
75.5K 4.1K 31
A story between Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N. Y/N L/N is a thirty-six-year-old woman. She owns a publishing company, L/N's publishing company, and...
739K 11.7K 81
(Y/N) and chris have been friends since High school. (Y/N) is an actor like chris and gets the opportunity to star as the main roll in the next marve...