𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑼𝑡 𝑰𝑡 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑨...

By ornela_345

''SHUT YOUR MOUTH, TAKE YOUR SKIRT OFF AND BEND OVER THAT FUCKING TABLE'' he said. ''Now be quiet, this is y... More

0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
AN
Chapter 44

Chapter 19

731 17 7
By ornela_345

Y/N

I woke up in Tom's chest, aww he's sleeping. He is so cute. I have to go to the bathroom.. I left somehow his arms and went to the bathroom. When I got out I wore my clothes and sat in his desk. There were a lot of books in bookshelves, and also notebooks. I won't touch his notebooks. Maybe they are private! Whatever, I want to play with his hair.. he is so cute when he sleeps. But like, very cute!! And hot! I sat in the bed playing with his hair. Untill, he opened his eyes and rolled me under him. He scared me somehow and gave me butterflies too. He was above me!!

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

''Tommy you scared me'' i said.

''Oh love, I'm sorry! But you are so beautiful, its so hard to keep my hands away from you. I can't stop touching you'' he said and started kissing me. I kissed back because why not! He is my boyfriend. He is always giving me butterflies. So magical.

''We have to come back tomorrow here. Now get ready we'll go at Hogwarts today'' he said.

''I'm ready!'' I said.

''Okay! Just wait for me to get ready'' Tom said smiling.

''Okay love'' i said now getting up from the bed. ''Y/n what did you say?'' He asked me. Oh, now I realised what I said. I called him love for the first time since me and him are dating..

He was blushing..aww!

''Did I say anything wrong, love!'' I teased him knowing he will blush even more.

''N-no n-no'' he said struggling to get words out. Haha. I never saw him like that. Blushing even more..

''Tommy do you know that your cheeks are red. I don't know why?'' I teased him more. ''Oh you my little one. You like to tease me don't you??!'' He said comming closer and closer. I walked backwards untill my I hit the wall! Now I was pinned to the wall! Great!

''Darling, you wouldn't want to get punished do you?'' He said.

I shook my head. He will, probably rail the shit out of me.

''Words darling. Use your words'' he said.

''N-no'' i managed to say. I will need to buy a wheelchair then.

''Yes you will need to buy a wheelchair. I'll just give you my money so you can buy it then'' he said.

''I don't want to get punished. I won't tease you ever again Tommy just forgive me'' i said.

''Beg!'' He commanded.

''Please Tom don't punish me. Please..'' i begged but deep inside i liked this side of his.

''Good girl'' he said and kissed me. Then, he went in the bathroom.

Wet.

Wet.

Wet.

I'm wet down there. Fuck!!

He got out of the bathroom and we teleported to Hogwarts. I changed fast into my robe and I went to my first class without Tom. On the way I saw my favourite teacher Lupin. He's like a godfather to me and I'm very proud to have him. He told me to meet him at the library by 6P.M tonight evening. He wants to talk something to me. Well, we'll figure it out tonight what he wants to talk to me.

I sat on the desk and waited for the teacher. Untill Lorenzo sat near me.

''We haven't talked since that night. Are you okay?'' He asked.

''Yeah I'm okay. How about you? You seem anxious and nervous'' i asked him confused. He doesn't look very good.

''I- he is going to kill me if I don't murder my best friend who is with the Dumbledore's Army'' he whispered.

''Theodore???'' I asked loud.

''No! I have another one. Adrian remember?'' He said. Oh god he has to kikl Adrian.

''I'm so sorry Enzo'' I said and hugged him..

''Come to me if you need any help, okay?'' I told him and he nodded! I feel so bad for him..wait I have to kill someone too. Ugh..

_________
After class

As I got out of the class someone scared me from behind.

''Oh love you scared the shit out of me'' i told him as he placed his arm around my shoulder. ''You have to come with me somewhere'' he said. ''Okay! I hope its good'' i said. ''You'll like it I guess'' he said.

We walked some halls where he was sending him and then he told me to put a blindfold on.. okay that is strange!!

Then we climbed some stairs and he opened my eyes. It was a blanket on the ground and had some flowers on it! My favourite flowers. Black Roses. He went over it and gave the flowers to me. Then he kissed me passionately and we sat on the blanket.

''I love you Y/N''

''I love you''

I said he smiled. Now, I can see how much I've changed his life.

''Tom where is your mother? I never saw her there!'' I asked him and his smile dropped. I understood that I should have never asked this question but I was curious.

''I'm sorry! I shouldn't have asked that, love.'' I said.

''To become emotionless and painless, my father made me kill my own mother..'' he said looking to the ground. Oh my god, I feel so bad..

''She was sweet and kind, she would love you if she would had met you! Everyday I think about her. And I blame myself for doing that to her!'' He said.

''Oh my god Tom I'm so sorry. I'm sure I would love her too if I had the chance to meet her'' I said and hugged him. We hugged there for a few minutes.

''Don't leave me Y/N, please! You are the only good thing that I have. I need you in my life. You changed all my life, every mistake that I've done I feel so guilty. You opened my eyes, letting me see what a bad person I've been...'' he said.

''No Tom you aren't a bad person. You just allowed bad things in your life. Everything will be okay!'' I said cupping his cheeks!

He nodded and we kissed....in the sunset!

We broke the kiss and I smiled placing my head in his shoulder watching the sunset.

It was so pretty.

''Its so beautiful'' i said about the sunset.

''Not as beautiful as you'' he said while placing his head in my lap. He layed and I wanted to play with his hair.

''Can I play with your hair?'' I asked him. ''Sure.'' He said and I started playing with his hair. ''Tom? Why do we need to go tomorrow at the Death Eater's place'' i asked him.

''We have to tell you something and you have to train'' he said with his eyes closed.

''What train?'' I asked confused. I didn't know what was he talking about?

''You have to train to be emotionless. To show no emotions. And you have to train for different curses and spells'' he said.

''Fuck! Okay'' i said.

''About what are you going to tell me?!'' I asked.

''I know what are we going to ask you but we will just leave it as a surprise or unexpected. I don't want to leave you more curious. Okay?'' He said.

''Okay! Don't worry I won't ask you anymore about it!'' I said and smiled.

''You are so sweet Y/N'' he said.

''You remind me of my mother'' he said.. awwe I love him.

I kissed his forehead and fixed his hair.

''Tom! I have to go now. Professor Lupin wanted to talk to me.'' I said grabbing my bag that I had from my first class.

''Okay love. I guess I'll meet you in my dorm'' he said.

''Who do you share a dorm with?'' I asked.

He smirked and kissed me.

''No one. I'm alone. I'll see you tonight!'' He said.

''Okay'' i said smiling and we walked away.

I waited in the library and the teacher showed up.

''Y/N I have an unexpected meeting with Dumbledore now so can we meet tomorrow?'' He said. Fuck! Tomorrow I have a meeting with the Death Eaters.

''Actually- teacher? I have to- uhm go tomorrow at Diagon Alley. I'm busy. Can we leave it for Monday please?'' I said.

''Okay. I'll meet you in Monday. Have a good night!'' He said.

''Thank you teacher. You too!'' I said.

I left the library and went to Tom's dorm. He wasn't there but I sat down in his bed reading. Later he came and it was late. We slept together and what a wonderful day.

Hey guys! Sorry I am not really active but I'm having a lot of mental health issues. And school is so stressful. I guess I'll see you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
150K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
59.3K 3.3K 72
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...