Giant turned tiny

By Nomiconbook162

Lycan Emerald is a human that is self training to be a witch, what happens when she stumbles upon a giant tur... More

New place
Cat problem
Introductions
Bedroom
Just a Day
The room

A little Late Halloween

11 0 0
By Nomiconbook162

Aaahhh Fuck, it's a little past Halloween. Who doesn't love this holiday of going and knocking on strangers doors to ask them for something they paid for? Kids roamed the streets, dressed as goblins. Not that they need to, children are tiny gremlins you can't get rid of.

Lycan liked only one part of Halloween. Well, two. The deals on large candy bags and the Haunted Houses to scare all the gremlins.

Don't get her wrong, she loved kids. When they were quiet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
860K 52.9K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
365K 21.8K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...