ι ℓσνє уσυ, мσηѕтєя | LK Adap...

By katysakshi

A 19 years old girl named lisa, married a stranger whom she never seen at all to save his younger brother. Af... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Book 2

63

1.4K 75 15
By katysakshi

Lisa lowered her face as she stood beside the disguised jimin. She remained silent and jimin could only see her clenching her shirt quietly.

Looking at her, jimin remembered the first time he met her in the middle of the road. She looks devastated that time but now, she’s always been smiling every time she’s beside Jungkook. She’s always been the buoyant type so this is the first time he saw her being this downhearted ever since he brought her in this house. And oddly, looking at her like this made him felt a strange displeasure. He doesn’t want to see this girl in this state and yet he couldn’t grant her wish.

Due to that, he whacked his head to think about something he could tell her.

"Miss, don’t worry, it’s actually just a small wound in his forehead. He bumped his head on the car’s window when the crash happened." He said and upon hearing him lisa raised her head and she looked at him with wide eyes.

"I-it’s a car accident? Then why did you bring him here? Why not in the hospital?" she said with a tone of panic.

"It’s fine, it’s just a minor accident and..." the disguised jimin paused because of the arrival of another car. And in the next second, a beautiful blonde woman in white coat stepped out of a car. In a single glance, anyone could tell how gorgeous and sexy she was.

Lisa’s gaze immediately glued unto her as she walked hastily towards them. The woman’s gaze fell on the disguised jimin while he just immediately opened the door for her before she hastily entered without even glancing at her. And as soon as she entered, Mr. Park immediately closed the door again.

That moment, lisa didn’t know why but her heart just felt like it was suddenly twisted the moment she saw that woman entered the room. She just felt as though something was caught in her throat. She bit her lip hard as she clenched her shirt as hard as she could. That moment, lisa felt a certain unpleasant feeling she never felt before. It was unfamiliar and she couldn’t explain it. To her, it’s a kind of pain she never knew exist in this world.

"Don’t worry, this underground is actually a secret hospital exclusively for Jungkook... and that lady is one of his personal doctor. She is one of the best doctor around so you don’t have to worry, okay?" the man said gently, however, no word came out from her mouth again.

Until a second later, Kaide stepped out from the door and the moment lisa saw him, she just went and hugged him tight as she buried her face in his back.

Kaide was immediately shook, as well as the disguised jimin. The two men looked at each other for a while with knitted brows, but a second later, jimin realized that lisa hugged him because she might need comfort and that she hugged Kaide thinking he was gay. Due to that jimin sighed a breath of relief since he was so troubled on how to comfort her, however, Kaide wasn’t looking fine at all.

He looked at Jimin with an eyes asking for help but jimin just gestured him to comfort her for the meantime as he threw him a warning gaze before he finally entered the door. Leaving Kaide in a state of doom, as his thoughts started turning into spirals.

Moments later, Kaide manage to calm himself and he began to coax her.

"The boss, I mean Jungkook is really fine, he just hurt his forehead. He was just undergoing something to ensure he wasn’t hurt anywhere. Let’s just wait for a moment okay? You can get in after some minutes." Kaide tried his best to be as gentle as possible.

"The boss, I mean Jungkook is really fine, he just hurt his forehead. He was just undergoing something to ensure he wasn’t hurt anywhere. Let’s just wait for a moment okay? You can get in after some minutes." He said and as soon as lisa heard Kaide’s voice, she forced herself to talk.

"Is he really alright?" she asked without letting go of him. Her voice was soft, and Kaide could tell just how worried and hurt she was just by hearing her voice.

"Do you think I’m a liar?" he then replied with deep assurance, causing the girl to fell quiet for a while before she finally let go of him.

But the moment Kaide saw her face, he almost wanted to just open the door for her. Kaide then immediately took off his coat and then gently draped it on her.

"A-are you alright?" he asked even though she’s obviously not. It was because Kaide was in a verge of panic. He didn’t know what to do.

"Kaide... can you bring me somewhere? I don’t want Jungkook to see me like this. We’ll go back immediately once I feel better." She said and Kaide could only nod at her.

Moments later, Kaide was already driving her towards Blue City. Lisa said she just wanted to spend some time with her friend and the moment they stopped in front of a certain apartment, lisa immediately stepped out of the car without word.

Kaide followed her but when she saw her hugging the girl who opened the door, Kaide just leaned on the wall to wait for her outside.

Meanwhile, Jennie was surprised when lisa hugged her so tight. She knew that when lisa was like that, she was either extremely helpless or extremely hurt. Lisa wasn’t weak, she always act tough no matter what life throw at her and truth be told it was her who taught Jennie to stay strong no matter what happens. That was why, it’s rare for lisa to become like this.

"Hey, what happened?" she asked gently as she patted her back. And after a while the two sat on the couch as Jennie looked at her with deep worry.

"Tell me, what happened?" she asked again.

"Jennie... I felt really awful... I felt like my heart is being twisted." She said and as soon as she heard her, the worry in Jennie’s face suddenly dissipated.

"Because of?" she asked but before lisa could even answer, she asked again. "Is it because of another girl?"

As soon as those words came out of Hinari’s mouth, lisa was surprised. And that moment, she started thinking if that girl really is the source of her heartache. She’s already feeling that usual pain of not being allowed to see him, however when she saw that woman entered the door that was not allowed for her to enter, she felt that unfamiliar pain.

"So my dear lisa is getting jealous now, huh."

"J-jealous?"

"Yep. I think you’re jealous."

"But... does jealousy always felt this painful?"

"Of course it is... the level of pain you will feel will be as much as the level of love you feel for him. The more you love him, the more the pain." She said and lisa fell silent for a moment.

"I... I didn’t know love is this painful." Lisa said causing Jennie to pat her back again. That’s right lisa, you should learn about these things so you can grow stronger...

"But... are you sure this is not a misunderstanding? I really can’t imagine that man of yours being with another girl if you ask me."

"Well... that..." Lisa knew she couldn’t tell Jennie about the real situation. And at the back of her head, she knew that Jungkook wasn’t that kind of man, however, the fact that that woman was allowed to see him but she’s not was what hurts the most. "H-his doctor is really beautiful." She could only tell her in the end. Causing a mischievous smile in Jennie’s face.

"Okay, I know a good way for you to feel better." She said and she stood. Afterwards, she came back with a glass of beer in her hand.

"Here, let’s drink. After this, you’ll feel better." Jennie said and lisa could only accept it. Jennie was actually planning something to punish her husband for making lisa jealous and hurting her like this. And because of all the reports she heard from lisa about him, Jennie could now tell what kind of man he is, and just how to throw him off his rhythm. Furthermore, the fact that the man actually asked her to teach him how to French kiss flashed across her mind, causing an evil mischievous smile in her face.

An hour later...

Jennie borrowed lisa’s phone and she send a message to her husband. [Come fetch your wife, she’s drunk.]

And after just a couple of minutes, someone was already knocking on the door. Jennie opened it immediately and a beautiful man appeared in front of her.

"Ohh... K-kaide... come over here," lisa said as soon as she saw the man, causing Kaide’s eyes to widened when he saw her drunk.

"Did Jungkook sent you to fetch her?" Jennie asked and he just nodded.

"Jennie, you better not touch that man, he’s not interested with girls." Lisa said, causing Kaide to cry without tears within him.

"Eh? O-okay... I get it... well, you better take her home now. We can’t keep the husband waiting, right?" Jennie then said to Kaide.

The man then nodded at her before she went to lusa. He supported her as she walks and before Jennie let lisa go she whispered something to her.

"Don’t forget about what I told you to do. You have to teach him tonight no matter what, understand?"

"Mn. I understand."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 297K 52
Hopeless romantic and bookworm Kim Taehyung has lived his entire life in a village pertaining to the Jeon Kingdom. As an omega destined to an arrange...
41.7K 987 52
After being betrayed by her most trusted people and after meeting him in a hotel room in New York,what is going to happen to her? she is going to get...
20.2K 336 24
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE STORIES OR CHAPTERS NOR I HAVE TRANSLATED THEM. CREDITS GOES TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER! PLEASE DON'T VOTE!! "Even if n...
75.9K 1.9K 72
You're an aesthetic account. Archie's a music account. One day you accidentally share his music on your account. What happens when he follows you...