5 O' Clock Shadows

Od HarryPotterMen2021

(I said I would make a book, so here we are. Enjoy.) Severus Snape was the Potions Master at Hogwarts, School... Více

The Prep and Potion Incident
Cheap Cologne and Peppermint
Stupid Leeches
Eye-roller
Starlit ceiling?
That can be arranged
Idk what to label this so here
This is an even better title than the last one
IM SO GOOD AT TITLES MY GUYS
Idk anymore
Untitled Part 13
MWAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm just going to change the titles to nonsense from now on
IM EATING ORPHANS 😈😈😈👹👹👹👺👺👺
GIMME DEM TOES 👁👅👁
Hehehhehheehheheheheehhehehehehe
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
🍋Friday🍋
🍋Sunday🍋
Saturday
🍋Severus Snape is a pimp🍋
idk
I cant think of a witty title
Is there a title? No. Why are you looking here? There is nothing.
There is no title..... weirdo 🧐
AYOOOOOOOOOO why you looking here hmm?
🍋🤨📸🍋
I see you 👁
🍋WHY YOU LOOKING HERE? 😡🤬🍋
Your mom is hot <3
heyyyyy
Trente-Six
Trente-huit
Trente-neuf
🍋Almost there🍋
🍋The end🍋

Trente-Sept

695 35 45
Od HarryPotterMen2021

(Dude I've legit only got four more chapters after this one before its over-)

"Oh my lordy Lord is that a pumpkin pasty? PUMPKIN PASTY." George shouted, snatching the treat from Ron's hand.

"I'm not even going to ask." I stated.

"YOOOOO! Y/N! I LOVE THE FIT." Fred shouted.

Lee gasped dramatically. "Oh my goodness. That is just... OH MY GOSH A PUMPKIN PASTY!"

"Ignore them." Fred chuckled, slowly approaching me. "So how are you feeling?"

"Pretty lame." I stated.

He frowned. "Oh no. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I replied.

"Bitch. You're a bad liar."

"No no. It's nothing, really." I responded, elbowing him gently.

Fred placed his hand on mine. "Want to talk about it?"

I shook my head and stood up a few seconds after he touched my hand.

"Right. So are we all ready to go?" I asked.

"Yup!" George replied, turning around to me. "And are you rea-"

"Yes. I am." I cut him off. He ruffled his brows together.

"Alright...." He said. His feet brought him up, glancing at me with concern.

The door opened, catching my attention, and the blonde locks of Narcissa Malfoy peeped into view as her head crouched just past the door.

I felt something in my chest lighten as my feet began subconsciously running toward her.

She had just managed to close the door before I jumped into her arms.

Almost as though she'd been expecting it, her arms wrapped around me, engulfing me in her embrace.

One of her hands rested against the back of my head whilst I rested it against her shoulder. Her scent was comforting, and I couldn't get enough of it. Her fingers intertwined in my hair as she kissed my head and pulled away slightly.

I let out a deep breathe as I stood back. Her hands remained on me as she looked over me.

"Oh darling. You look marvelous." She said quietly.

Fred cleared his throat, yet I ignored him.

"You're too kind. You look...breathe taking. Quite literally." I replied, causing her lips to curl up into a smile.

"Oh stop." She replied, shaking her head.

Fred cleared his throat again, this time much louder.

Again.

I ignored him.

"You've got no idea how much I missed you." Narcissa muttered, her eyes shifting between mine.

"I might have an idea actually."

"Oh yeah?" She stated playfully.

I smiled this time. It was nice getting to see a familiar face. Especially one that was as beautiful as Narcissa's. (Yes. We are simping for Narcissa. She's attractive. Deal with it losers)

"How've you been? I know this whole-" Fred cleared his throat again, cutting off my sentence. "Oh jesus christ. Are you finished?" I asked, turning around to face him.

His eyes kept glancing at George. I ruffled my brow and looked about.

Everyone in the room aside from the three of us had gathered around the nearest windows.

"What's going on?" Narcissa asked, placing a hand gently on the small of my back as she approached Fred.

"Um..." George stated, his face covered in concern.

"What is it?" Narcissa asked again, removing her hand as she walked toward the window.

I made eye contact with Fred for a brief moment. Longing was in his expression. I didn't have time to unpack all that.

"Shit..." I heard Narcissa mutter before she backed away from the window.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, going to walk toward the window.

Fred took a step in front of me, blocking my view.

"Yes. Something is very wrong..." She replied, extracting her wand from her pocket. "Something is very very wrong. I've got to go." She stated, walking toward the door with urgency.

Fred watched her as she left the room.

"What's going on?" I asked, trying to get past Fred.

"Y/n-"

"Fred. Move."

He shook his head.

"Fred... Move." I repeated.

He narrowed his brows for a moment before his feet took a step closer to me.

"Y/n."

"Fred. Get out of the way-"

"No!" He shouted.

I stared up at him with frustration. With one swift move, I pushed past him, nearly crashing into George in the process.

It took me a second to comprehend what was happening as my gaze zeroed in on what was occuring down below.

Then it all became very clear.

"...Severus?"

Severus's POV:

"We are about to enter through the gates of Hogwarts. Pick someone. Stick with them. Good luck. This is where we will separate." Lucius shouted as he stood on a boulder that gave him a significant boost in height.

"Get down from there you moron." Severus called toward him. With a frown, Lucius got off the giant rock and stood beside him.

"What do we do now?"

"Well. Get yourself a partner and get yourself a path to go on." Severus explained.

Lucius looked down at his hand before he intertwined it with his friend's. "You and I shall partner."

Severus glanced down and gave a sigh. "Fine. Whatever. Just... Get your wand at ready. And don't hold my hand."

"Someone's PMSing." Lucius scoffed before he rolled his eyes and dug his hand into his vest.

Severus cleared his throat. "If you've found yourself a walking partner, be sure you both bear your wands. We will each go down separate paths. Make sure you don't get lost. We will need as many of you as possible in the clearing on the courtyard as we can if we even want to stand a chance against Voldemort."

Many of the people grimaced at the mention of his name.

Severus turned to Lucius. "Your wife is with Ms. Y/N. As you wished, she won't be facing the dark lord. Though, she's a better dueler than you."

Lucius elbowed Severus gently. "Yeah well she gives better head than you."

"Well both me and your wife do better than you so I'd shut it before you got yourself in trouble."

"Ooh. Big scary man. Im so afraid."

Severus rolled his eyes and pushed Lucius forward. "Pick a path."

"I don't know. You pick."

"I'd advise everyone to direct themselves through the forest rather than follow the main road. Who knows how many obstacles we'll have to encounter if we stay on the main path."

And with that, Severus turned toward the forest and began walking down a darkened path.

Lucius muttered lumos and the tip of his wand lit up, creating a light for them to follow.

"You're welcome." Lucius said.

"Yeah. Thanks." Severus said irritably.

Lucius ruffled his brows together as they started to venture farther from the group. "Why are you so frustrated?"

"Because you're pushing my buttons." Severus replied at once.

Lucius ruffled his brows. "That's not it. There's something else."

"Leave it alone."

Lucius shut his mouth for a few seconds before he pressed on.

"Is it because we have to go through a dark path?"

"Knock it off."

"Or does it have something to do with y/n-"

"I said shut up you absolutely useless piece of shit." Severus snapped, shouting at Lucius.

Lucius's mouth clamped shut.

"God you're unbearable. This is why I can't stand you. My god. Do you ever shut up?" Severus muttered under his breathe.

Lucius's gaze shifted to the floor. His eyes began to water as he stared at the ground. "Right. Let's just...carry on."

Severus glanced at Lucius and a sudden pain erupted in his chest. Great. Now you've done it Severus. You've upset your best friend. I hate you.

"I'm sorry." Severus mumbled as he walked alongside Lucius.

The blonde man kept quite as they walked.

His shoulders felt heavy as he glanced at his friend. It was never his intention to hurt Lucius. He had a bad temper.

"Lucius I'm sorry-"

"Its whatever." He mumbled as a response.

Severus sighed and stopped walking.

Lucius carried on for a second before he too stopped. "What?"

Severus took a few steps toward him before he stood in front of him.

"Look at me."

Lucius didn't obey him and kept his gaze at the floor.  Severus frowned and brought one hand up to Lucius's cheek. He cupped it gently and lifted his head.

Lucius barely caught Severus's gaze. "I love you, Lucius Malfoy. I promise you that I didn't mean anything I said. You are not useless, nor a piece of shit. You're a pain in the ass, yeah, but you're also one of the funniest guys I've ever met. You're probably the only person aside from Lily that I have ever considered a best friend."

Lucius's lips tilted up slightly.

Severus gave a soft smile before he leaned forward and gave Lucius's head a gentle kiss.

"Alright. Let's keep walking. The sooner we get this done, the sooner we won't be prisoners anymore."

After an hour of walking, the edge of the forest revealed Hogwarts. It looked... Bland. Several other people were waiting at the edge of the vast hill that surrounded the castle.

"Alright everyone. Prepare for a fight. As we discussed before, we've lured the dark lord here, and I'll be the bait. Im depending on you all to... He's here early. Why is he here early?"

Panic began to thicken in Severus's voice as he looked over at the stream of black smoke that zoomed past them and over the hill.

"Well. I guess we'll initiate it all now. Get ready."

His feet began to pull him up the hill, his nerves making his hands shake as the thought of his death loomed in the back of his mind. With each thought, an even darker one awaited to be released.

"I've got your back." Lucius shouted from behind him.

A sense of guilt still lingered in the back of his throat.

The top of the hill approached sooner than expected. "Alright. It's now or never."

"Severus?" Said the shrill voice of the dark lord.

His heart began to pound inside his chest. "Yes. My Lord."

"It cannot be..." Voldemort whispered.

And then Severus looked up at the awful man. He was a frightful sight.

Something churned in his stomach as his gaze shifted farther up.

He looked up into the windows of the Gryffindor tower, making eye contact with a familiar face.

Voldemort brought his wand up to Severus's neck catching him off guard.

"Well well well. I suppose you just can't get enough of me can you. Any final words before I kill you?"

"My Lord-"

"You always have been a faithful servant, Severus. I did lile you. Its a shame I have to kill you now. And in front of your lover. How precious."

He felt the sting of the dark lords wand as it dug further into his neck. "I'll say it again. Any last words?"

Severus's gaze shifted to Voldemort, and then to the figure approaching behind him.

"Yes. In fact, I think you'll rather enjoy them."

"Well. On with them?" He said impatiently.

"Lord Voldemort. You can kiss my ass."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

102K 2.8K 35
Briar Rose, Orphan, unknown witch. Severus Snape, a cold potions professor at Hogwarts school for Witchcraft and Wizardry. When two worlds coll...
950K 27K 42
A HARRY POTTER FAN FICTION BOOK ONE ❝Lucy wasn't sure of many things. She wasn't sure exactly when she'd discovered she was a witch. She wasn't sure...
410K 18.7K 60
A new school year means a new set of changes at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Severus Snape is introduced to new teacher Professor Kal...
300K 9.2K 53
The story is my tribute to all snarry shippers out there. A nasty and menacing potionmaster, a smart and cocky Gryffendor brat, heated dialogues, lot...