Present days - OnlyOneOf

De dallaepriday

ꕤin which world are we again? How is she became our guardian all of the sudden? ꕤbut-she was; before this li... Mais

- Introduction -
- Read this -
- chapter 1 -
- chapter 2 -
- chapter 3 -
-chapter 4-

-chapter 5-

18 2 12
De dallaepriday

Author's POV

"You are right Yoojung..

it's like we're having a connection" Hera added.

This night, everyone in the Café starting to feel the same way; connected.

"So you did feel the same way as us?" Youngsoo asked slowly, receiving a soft nod from the girl.

Hera suddenly stands up, "Actually guys-"

She grabs her laptop and opened Google and about to type the words-but actually exposed herself in front of the boys😃👏

"What the heck is this ahahaha" Wookjin laughed at Hera's recent google searched

'Should I be a fish instead?' and everything above it is hilarious to them.

"Shut up I'm just tired of work you know" well here we are looking through the girl's ✨depressed✨ searched history and laugh about it; well it's funny though😂👌

Hera embarrassed, but type the actual reason why she opened her laptop quickly. Better go fast before you exposed yourself more gurl 👀

"What...does... it... means... if you.... saw... someone... familiar?" Hera mumbled that can be heard by the boys, and clicked one website that suited her search.

The boys gathered around her and studied the website together.

"It's a disorder? that's a wow" Yoojung said making the youngest, Wookjin humming not actually know what it means. This guy I swear 😃🔫

Hera read the article "it happens whenever we met someone and that someone looks familiar to us,

and we desperately searched for their memory inside our brain to remembered their names" Hera explained making the boys nod and agrees with it. Oh she smart she smart 🧐

Well it's explainable how you saw a familiar faces means you have a ✨slight bit memory✨ of their faces in your brain👏, but what does it means if you're actually felt somewhat connection between them?

That connection is strong, personally felt by Hera.

Her thoughts about 'these people was familiar' was true, they did feel the same too. How should they react?

They knew it's weird — it's 21st century; no one's gonna believe the theories that might match their situation.

'Past life?' was their thought, but no one; even them; believe, that it could be true.

But it's Gen Z era honestly 😎 if it's weird, it actually dope sometimes. OK I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO JOKE BUT LET'S CONTINUE BESTIE—

"Should we go to a therapist? it does says we could go there and check our past life" Kyubin said; the rest: 👁👄👁

'How did he know about my thoughts?' lingers, around their head.

Kyubin just shrugged and continue to read the whole article. Hera tilted her head, and soon, Wookjin receive a pretty bad/good idea 😃🤞

He stands up,

"Why don't we go to the tarot reader?" ; grabbing all his Hyungs and the girl attention.

Hera especially Taeyeob wasn't really sure about that idea. She never trust any tarot reading and she couldn't tell what's so special about it,

'Well what so fun about it?' she thought.

And about Taeyeob—he never interested in maknae's idea, he sure knows what's the consequence along the idea and it always ended in a bad way. Poor him 😩

In the other hand, Wookjin is excited to hear their comments and Youngsoo is smiling--thinking about how they could actually seek their past life trough tarot reading; that's what he thought so...😃

Kyubin nodded and humming signaling that 'it's an interesting idea' —Taeyeob looks at him with the face of 'REALLY?' 🤨 and begin to worried that this idea might have worked and they'll go anytime soon.

The silent and the chill one (re: Junhyung and Seungho); as always is in their own thoughts. Seungho couldn't tell whether it's a good idea or a bad one, tarot reading is fun for Seungho; means he only take it as a joke not a serious one.

And for Junhyung, he'll go if they go. He agreed with whatever the choices are. So let's not talk about Junhyung 🤐

------------✨

And so, they decided to go with tarot reading.

Just for fun,

they said 😃👌

"Are we seriously doing this?" ; this Sunday morning they've decide to meet at the park and went straight to tarot reader.

And, morning for Taeyeob wasn't really great...unlike Wookjin's morning. Look how happy he is now after knowing his idea was accepted by the rest of his friends and Hera.

Why was she accepted that idea?

She was forced😃

Jkjk🤡

She was tired and work has been so hectic for the past 3 weeks;

'So why don't we take a rest and enjoy the fun' she thought.

"Yes Taeyeob, let's have fun!" Hera said with a big smile after knowing the park was full of street foods and a lot of game stands — Wookjin was 🙄always🙄 right, this place is fun.

—cause the clowns are here 🤡

Jkjk 🤐

Wookjin leads the way and suddenly grabs the girl's wrist "Let's go there first Hera!!" He said, they both looking like a lil brother and an older sister.

In the other hands, the rest of the boys couldn't say anything—they knew it would happen 🙄

"Don't run stupid you'll trip" Taeyeob said while rolling his eyes; WOW BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH HIM ROLLING HIS EYES AT WOOKJIN PEEPS😃✋

"Exactly" Youngsoo said but join them instead— in front of the games stands.

There are a lot of stands which contain, foods; like corndog, popcorn, dalgona candy, etc; and games like, small basketball, shooting balloon, or small archery, and many more.

The older guys couldn't just stay still and wait for tarot reading, while the maknaes are having fun😃 so they get in line and play some games while starts filling their empty stomach too. It's still morning fyi, so they haven't eaten yet.

After all, their goal was to having fun, nothing more🤳

————✨

"Welcome ladies and gentleman to tarot card reading"

After they played some games and filled out their stomach, it's time to get inside the place and unlocked all their curiosity. Wookjin with the biggest smile came in first and still—grabbing the girl's wrist, just like before.

Taeyeob and Kyubin holding on to each other and walked behind Wookjin and Hera. Why you may asked, it's all because the semi-scary yet unique decorations that hangs around in this place.

Well everyone knows tarot reader might include some horrifying things to make the place looks 🔪intimidating🔪 — it's just how it is. Can you imagine if they put something with pink😃? Or maybe like a glitter and confetti? Are we really in tarot card reader? The answer is no😭🔪. Purple and black is dominating the place; might as well explained why the two Hyungs was scared.

Meanwhile Youngsoo is beyond scared, he looks overjoyed by the place. Moreover he took a picture with a devil standee and posted it in his instastory. What a strange boy, yet adorable. Jisung looks at him and smile, pretending that everything is fine until he saw a fake skull and jerked off to Kyubin.

The chill and the silent? They both remain calm and took everything peacefully😌. If they could waited outside, they would. But well, Seungho was as curious as the other, so why not🤷‍♀️? Also, Junhyung. Let's say he's just following what's entertains him the most.

Yes, the dumb faces of his friends-except Seungho. He never believed in tarot reading. But interested to watch his friends dumbness instead. Well that's what he thought so.

They walked and finally arrived the main area. The sudden gas came up revealing the whole cards and crystal on the table. The big transparent ball that acknowledge as a crystal ball appears on the table too. Interesting is the word.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs, welcome to my house'' The older woman said, who supposed to be the tarot reader itself.

Everyone except Junhyung greeting the woman with a smile,

"Was this supposed to be your house?" Junhyung asked with a straight face. The older woman smiled at him and start to spreading the cards on the table.

She was standing a while ago to greet them,  but now she begin to sit down with crossed leg. She looks at them and made a gesture—signaling them to sit down too.

"Shall we start the reading?" she asked with a very gentle voice, leaving a goosebumps down their spine.

-𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘇-

↷𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦! 𝘐 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘵; 𝘐 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘺/𝘯 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵--𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘠/𝘯 🥲 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴!!!
↷𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 👽
↷𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳
↷𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦,

"𝗵𝗲𝘆! 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲!"
©𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺

⇘𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛⇙
.
.

©

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

21.7K 231 13
BTS 16/21+ ff created for my lovely and holy ARMY'S 💜🤗 Enjoy while reading 🐻 Have a nice day/night 🌅🌌
300 22 3
🐇🧸 welcome to new journey ❤️❤️❤️ Junminjae ~ 🛑 [This book is made just for entertainment purpose only.nothing on this book is real....this book do...
4.1K 246 9
he wasn't always like this. one night on the beach changed everything. he became attached-unhealthily. he took away her freedom but she still loved...
568 47 10
"I gave every single seven of you a chance. Give him a chance too." Y/N is a young girl who moved from South Korea to America due to the cOrOnA...