𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩

By lovelikelichens

"Baby...I missed your lips soo much....give your hubby a kiss" "Didn't you get enough from the girl that was... More

2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

4

711 38 26
By lovelikelichens

The morning came very soon as I opened my eyes to find Jungkook is still asleep. I sighed and got up from the couch and went to the bathroom for doing morning routines. I came back after wearing pink dress and went straight to the kitchen for making something for him and me since Eomma and Appa didn't came yet.

As I was cooking, I felt two arm around my waist and hot breath on my neck. It felt warm as I breathed calmly.

"Good morning Baby."

"Good morning Kookie."

We greeted each other as he gave me a peck on my face.

'Should I ask him now?'

I thought myself. After finishing my work, I said him to go and take a shower as he went and came back after getting ready for office.

We ate in an uncomfortable silent as finally I decided to broke the silence.

"Tae and Yoongi hyung were here yesterday after Eomma went to Hyung."

I said as he hummed in response.

"And, why did you drunk too much yesterday? And who was the girl who brought you here?"

"Uh? That....um....I...ah....we...yeah we had a little get together yesterday that finally we got a new model but she is not as perfect as you and the girl that you saw will be Ruby. She is the new model that i mentioned."

"Oh...Okey."

"Are you mad at me or something?"

"Me? No. Never. Why would I be mad at you when you didn't do anything bad?"

"Thanks baby. I love you."

He said as give me a smile. I nodded and finished the food.

After that, he went to the office as usual. I sighed and walked to our room.

I was at living room when my phone buzzed out. I took it as an excited smile crept on my face. It was my one and only brother Park Jihoon.

"Opppaaaaa"

"Whoa...calm down calm down my daughter...how are you little mochi?"

I chuckled at the name that he gave me. He always calls me that.

"Fine oppa and how about you? when are you coming back from USA? I miss you so much. I wanna cuddle with you when you come back."

"Well...I am Okey too my baby sis. And I called you for informing you that. I am coming next week. And I am gonna cuddle with you entire time."

"REALLYYYYY.....AH.....I AM SO HAPPY....."

"Aish...this kid.....and tell me how is Jungkook and his family?"

"Everyone is great and we are all doing good. I just only missing you and your warmth."

"I miss you too my mochi. I will come soon and we will spend lot of time each other. Now I gotta go. Will call you later."

"OK hyungie Oppa...love you..."

"Love you too my honey."

We hung up and a warmth felt on my face and heart as finally I will be able to spend time with my brother. Ah...it will  make my mood happy.

I sighed as thought of Jungkook came in my mind. I just wanna belive him but somewhere in the corner of my heart, I am not feeling Okey. But I will not suspect him. I don't wanna be a typical wife who will suspect her husband so easily. I don't wanna lose him for nothing. I love him and trust him.

As the lunch time came, suddenly an idea came in my mind. How it will be if I surprise my Kookie by going to the company and make his fav dish as lunch? He will be happy to see me. And I will just get some time with him also.

I smiled as ran to the kitchen and cooked his lunch and packed it. I got ready with a long dress as now I am not comfortable with short dresses. Kookie either don't like it. I took my bag and key and went out of the house took my car and drow off.

A smile was still plastered in my face as I finally came to the company.

As I just got out of the car, security came ran to me with a big smile on his face.

"Oh...Mam....you came....we all missed you."

"Ajeosi...I told you everytime to just call me Jimin. And me also missed you all so much."

I said as give him a bow as he bowed back.

I walked inside to the office.

Everyone who saw me suddenly ran to me and talked to me in excitement.

"Jimin....I missed you soo much."

Said one of my great friend Jennie. She is the main stylist in the company and was a good friend of mine.

"Ah...I missed you too so much..well missed everyone. How is everything going?"

"Yeah...everything is perfect. We selected a new model two days ago and hoping that she could came in the position that you were. Mr Jeon and we all trying our best to be on the topest position like we all."

"That is so great to hear and what is the new model's name?"

"Ruby. She is a Canadian. But living here since childhood with her parents so we don't have that much difficulty for talking to her."

"Okey and did you had lunch?"

"Nop. We were going to. And you?"

"Well I came here to give lunch to Jungkook and thought that I would eat with him."

"Jimin, Mr Jeon is not here."

"What? Where did he go?"

"Well, he went from here an hour ago. He told us that he will have lunch from out. "

"Oh...did he told that when will he come back?"

"He said he will be back in an hour."

"Okey then I think he will be back at any time. He will not want this lunch but still I can see him right?"

"Yes you could. Now come. We will have lunch together."

"I don't want to Jennie. I will wait for him here."

"No. I am not going to let you starve. It's been a while since we spent some time together. So come. No excuses."

She said as dragged me inside to the crafteria.

As I entered to there, everyone who were eating their lunch stood up from their seat and bowed to me.

"Guys...don't get up from your seats when you are eating. Please sit down. I am not a queen or something."

I chuckled as they all smiled and sat down.

"Well you are a queen. Queen of the Jeon Emipire and the one and only Jeon Jungkook's heart."

Said Jenny earning a false punch from me. I blushed at her comment and we went to an empty seat. I gave her the food that I made for kookie. We talked alot as finally finished the food.

As we came beck to the main lobby again, the receptionist said me that Jungkook is back. I bid bye to Jennie and walked to the elevator to 50th floor where his office is situated.

He will get surprised when I will jump in front of him unexpectedly.

I smiled at the thoughts as finally reached to the floor where the office is. I walked towards the office and came infront of the door. With a big smile, I put my hand on the knob but stopped by the body guard of Jungkook.

"Pardon me Mam but Sir Jeon said that don't allow anyone to go inside."

"He will let me inside. You know that right so move away."

"No Mam. It is my duty. Please understand."

"Is he in a meeting or something?"

"I don't know. The new model of our company is with him. I don't know further more."

"Just inform him that I wanna see him."

"He said don't disturb him."

"Okey. I will call him."

I said as pick my phone and called him. But he didn't pick up the call.

"He is not picking up. Okey then I will wait for him here."

I said as sat on the couch near to the door and waited for him to open.

The door didn't opened and a few hours passed still the door isn't opening.

What kind of meeting is this? Why isn't he opening the door.

As the time was almost 4 Pm, his secretary came from nowhere with two coffee.

She saw me as came to my direction.

"Hello Mam. If you don't mind, can I ask you why are you here?"

"I came here to meet Jungkook but he is not opening the door or attending the call."

I said tried my best to stand as calm as possible.

"Oh..sir will be in an important job. Maybe in a phone conversation with the new partner."

"I just came here to see him. I barely got to see him nowadays since he is being too much buisy and coming home lately."

"But there isn't that much busy things here mam and he always goes back at the time. 7:30"

'Is she saying lie again? But why? Or...is she saying the truth?....stop it Jimin....you are making things worst. Just ask her the truth.'

"Are you being honest here?"

"Why would I tell lie to you Mam when there is nothing I will get from that. I am telling the truth."

"Okey. Then can you please call him. I will go home soon when I just see him."

"I will mam."

She said as called him. After an eternity, finally he picked up.

"Hello sir. Can i come in. I brought the coffee for you. Sure sir. Thankyou sir."

"What did he said?"

"He said we can come in. I didn't said that you are here since you said that you wanna surprise him."

"Yeah I want to. So can you give me the cup of coffee and I will give it to him."

"Sure Mam."

She said as give me the cup of coffee..

I took it and went to the door. The guard opened the door and bowed at me.

I saw him doing something on the laptop. As he looked up at me there was a huge shock in his face. But that is not coming from excitement. There is something missing from him.

"Jimin?"

"Yes. It is me."

"Why did you came here?"

"Just wanna see you. So."

I smiled at him and placed the coffee on the table. And took a seat next to him. He was a little nervous. But for what?"

"Are you nervous Kookie. You are looking at me like you are seeing me first time in your life."

"I?? Uh ..nothing...just you are beautiful as always. I would love to look at you like this "

"Thanks."

I said as took a file from the table and just flipped the paper. Suddenly the door of the room inside of his office wide opened revealing the girl who brought Jungkook home yesterday. She was wearing a very short back dress and face is coated with a hundred layer of make up.

She looked at me also in a bit shocked face and jently walk to our direction.

"Hello Miss Park Jimin."

"Jeon Jimin."

I corrupted her

"Yeah. Sorry. Jeon Jimin."

She frowned as looked at Jungkook who had a little nervousness in his face.

"Well, what are you doing here?"

I asked her.

"Me? Just came here for discussing about modeling. Mr. Jeon was explaining about that."

She said as I can clearly saw her eyes are saying something opposite.

"Okey. And I forget to say thanks to you for getting my husband back home yesterday. Thankyou so much."

"No problem. And excuse me. Can I go?"

She asked as Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah you can."

"Thankyou sir and Mam."

She walked out of the room.

"Well Minnie....why are you here?"

"You know that I am alone home since Eomma said she will come back after a week. I missed your presence and just thought that it will be great if I could make a lunch for you and maybe we can eat each other here. But you had lunch from outside and the time when i came here you weren't here. "

I said with a normal expression.

"I am sorry baby. I didn't saw you. You could've just call me when you came here."

"Do you think i didn't? I called you several time but you didn't picked up. I was right outside this room. Sitting in the couch for about four hours. Waited for you but the guard said you are in a meeting."

"Y-yeah...I was...um...but now I am free I guess. We can talk now."

"Its Okey I don't think that it is a good idea for locking home for a long time. So I am going back. Okey then bye. See you at home."

"No. I can spend time with you here. So please stay some time. I was a coward who made my wife to wait for me this much longer. Sorry baby but we can talk now."

"We can spend time at home and somewhere else. I am not in a right mood now. And I really wanted to be with you these hours but ended up like I had to talk with your guard instead. You are very buisy and I am Okey. Bye then. Take care."

"Sorry baby. I owe you. But atleast give me a kiss."

"You know Jungkook? There is something in the world that we can't get that easily."

I said and walked to the door and before opening it I looked back at that guilty face and said.

"All the best for your new model. See you at home."

I said and before he could say anything I opened the door and went out. Before going, I met the staffs and employees and talked with them. They said they all miss me. Well me too. I also missing this place. I walked through the corridor and stopped when I saw my room. Yeah...the room where I used to practise and stuffs. I smiled and opened the door.

It was still like that before was. Light pink colored walls and a big mirror at the one wall covering it fully. The wall is painted with mine and Jungkook's photo. I looked up at it. Jungkook was hugging me from back. His face is in my shoulder we two looks very happy. The smile was really genuine and heart filling. I sighed and ran my hands through the picture.

"What are you doing here?"

I looked back and saw the girl Ruby standing there with a confusing face

"Well why should I answer you. It is my husband's company. And between, it is my room."

"Oh...sorry Mrs Jeon."

"You can call me Jimin."

"Yeah sure. I just wondered what you are doing here since Sir Jeon doesn't allows anyone to enter this room. That's why. I thought you are too resisted to come here."

"No. I am not. Well I am going back. See you soon and all the best. "

"Thankyou Jimin and it's my pleasure to see the topest model in the country."

"You are welcome."

I smiled at her and walked out but stopped and just looked at her.

"Well...what was he discussing to you this much time in his office and you literally came out of his relaxing room."

"We? Uh....some stuffs related to fashion and that's all. "

She said and got nervous at the question.

"Okey then."

I said and walked out and soon to the parking lot then to home.

My mind was not Okey with the things that happened today. Jungkook never lied to me so he was literally stuttering when I came there and the girl is not seeming genuine and where is he going after the end of his work? Well....he will have an explanation for it. If he is going to be late today also, then I am not gonna forgive him.

I said to myself and walked to house. I got changed and got down to kitchen. Maids already prepared the dinner and they are all going to their home after their shift. They bowed at me and went out. I just made a coffee for me and sat down on the couch and thought of being alone in a huge mansion drew me crazy. I sighed at the full silence and suddenly my phone buzzed out. It was my friend Lisa. She is in America. Doing a doctorate.

"Hey jimin.."

"Hey Lizz...how are you?"

"I am fine...how about you?"

"Fine too. How is your studies going?"

"Well...I graduated min....next week I am coming back to Seoul and join in our hospital."

"Wow....congrats dude....and I am waiting for you girl..."

"Me too....I wanna see you so badly."

I chuckled at her action.

"Well...how is my brother?"

I asked her as a smirk plastered on my face. I bet she is now a blushing mess.

"Don't do anything stupid and get married soon. I am waiting for it."

"Aish...this girl....well...your brother is at office. And did he told you that he is also coming back next week?"

"Yup. He said a couple of hours ago. Ah...i can't wait to meet you guys..."

"Yeah...me too dear...well how is your bunny hubby? Are we gonna be uncle and aunty soon?"

"He is fine. No. Not yet and we just let that to God...we will be Okey whenever our angel come to our life. And we will spoil them with lots of love."

"Wow....my min...I can't wait to see my little Champs...well I will be the best aunty and will show them the whole world around and will make a house full of candies and toys only for them.."

She Squealed.

"You should and come back soon. I am waiting for you guys."

"Mee too. See ya around. Love you..."

"Love you too..."

We hung up.

I laid on the couch and looked up to the ceiling. Thinking about the incident happened in the company. Was I a bit too rude at my Kookie? But he didn't did anything. He is my love. He will not do anything that hurts me. He loves me. I should say sorry to him. And make it up to him.

I thought as soon drifted into sleep.

After about ten minutes, I got up from the couch when I heared the sound of a car. It will be Jungkook. I should say sorry to him. I thought as ran to the door for opening it. As the door bell rang, I immediately opened the door and saw my love with the guilty face and shot red eyes. Did he cried?

I didn't wasted any time as I jumped into his arm. Crying loudly as he also cried back.

"Kookie...I am sorry baby....I will not behave to you like that anymore...please forgive me..."

"Mee too baby....I also sorry....you didn't do anything. I was the one. I didn't give you time. I was a dump."

"No. You are not. I love you and don't wanna here the sorry from you. I love you so much...."

"I love you too my baby..."

He said as give me kisses all over my face. I hugged him tightly as not wanted to let go him. We moved to the living room and sad on the couch. He laid on it and placed me on his chest.

"Baby?"

"Yeah.."

"Did you forgive me?"

"You didn't do anything. I am not mad at you."

"Thankyou baby."

"I love you kookie..."

"I love you more..."

He said and made me look up at him before connecting our lips. I kissed him back as the emotions burst out. We kissed for a long time and broke for catching breath.

"I love you my bunny hubby.."

"I love you my sweety pie."

We cuddled for a long time and I felt like I am finally in my home. This is my home in my kookies hand. I felt like if I will die this moment i will be still happy. I looked up at him again.

"Are you hungry?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Cuz my hunger and tiredness all went away when you forgive me."

"Will you spend time with me now?"

"Ofcaurse I will."

"Yeeeyyyyy........"

I beamed and he chuckled at me. We spend the next hours as close as much and finally ended up in bed and making love.

No matter what happens, I will still love him and only him

AN. But all the love are not trustworthy

Hey guys.......

I wanna say you something also. There will not be an update this Sunday since i have an exam next Monday. But i will update Tuesday.

Soo be happy and healthy.....

Tbc

By

Tia...

I am sorry if there is any mistake. I don't have the time to read it twice. I will make it correct if there any mistake later.....

Love you allllllllllllllllllll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.9K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
39.2K 2.2K 17
"I, Jeon Jungkook , in faith, honesty and love, take you, Park Jiminto be my husband, To share with you God's plan for our lives together united in...
132K 6.6K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...
608K 17.8K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...