Girls Planet 999

By Ferniessss

🌌✨Girls Planet 999✨🌌 ••• Meet Kim Y/N and watch her grow as an idol! Let's start with the survival show Gi... More

Profile
Episode 1.1
Episode 1.2
Episode 1.3
Episode 1.4
Episode 1.5
TikTok Special
Episode 2.1
Episode 2.2
Episode 2.3
Episode 2.4
TikTok Special
Episode 3.1
Episode 3.2
Episode 3.3
Episode 3.4
Episode 3.5 + Some of Y/N's Life
TikTok Special
Episode 4.1
Episode 4.2 + some interactions
Episode 4.3
Episode 4.4
TikTok Special
Episode 5.1
[A/N]
[Explanation]

Introduction

7.1K 106 4
By Ferniessss

GIRLS

PLANET
999

Let the great story of 99 girls begin right here on Girls Planet 999.

But this year.

Let the contestants be even.

Let the great story of 100 girls begin right here on Girls Planet 999.

🌌

There are about 6k languages on Earth.

Which language do you speak?

Korean, Chinese, and Japanese...

The girls grouped in three languages are about to meet each other.

🌌

Three contestants entered and followed the spiral path.

The girls look nervous yet thrilled.
We asked them before they met each other.
"Who do you want to connect with?"

"A girl who's been trained for ten years."

"A girl who can cover diverse concepts."

"A girl who loves music."

As the video continues many voices were heard speaking their answers.

"A girl who believes in my potential."

Will they connect with the girl they want?

🌌

"I'm nervous." the first contestant whispered while gently tapping her chest to calm her beating heart.

"What is this?" the second contestant asked herself as she walks forward.

As the two reached the middle they both greeted each other with a bow. Both were widely smiling but can't get rid of the awkward tension surrounding the whole room.

"A girl who doesn't talk much. I want to meet her." the last member of the three read the word written on the wall with her home country language.

As she turns her head behind, she gave the other two a bow as they responded.

🌌

The moment they're connected in one beyond language and region.
The girls say their first greeting.

It's a bit awkward by now, but together...

Where are they headed to?

100 girls with different languages and cultures are linked in this world with the same dream.

This is Girls Planet 999.

Girls Planet 999's only language is Kpop.

They communicate in K-pop and head to the goal of being in a global girl group.

Now you'll witness their three-month journey of getting connected and growing.

Dear Planet Guardians who will protect their dream, the Girls Planet 999, among these 100 girls, who will make it to debut?

You must choose which girl's dream you want to encourage and protect.

Only you can make their dreams come true.

Let the great story of 100 girls begin right here on Girls Planet 999.

Whose dream will you protect?

Authors Note:

Hey guys! This is my first Book but this is also aren't my first story.

English is not my first language so bear with me...

I mostly have problems in explaining things so I just write it using words that I understand.

Plus!

I still don't have a description.. that will need to wait...

Goodbye!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 9.5K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcée finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
17.8K 379 14
A girl became a trainee in a popular survival show program called 'Idols Planet' to chase her one and only dream, which is to become an idol. Little...
218K 9K 37
❝Can a girl have a soulmate who isn't human?❞ - In a world where everyone has to kiss their soulmate before their 18th birthday. Otherwise, they die...
115K 5.2K 93
"So... we're combining groups?" Jake questioned. "Like right now?" Nobody dared to breathe as they waited for an answer. "Correct." (Tragedy strikes...